LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers Discretely

If you are talking about, buying in a conventional box store? First off, I would suggest not worrying to much about what you’re buying. Mostly, people around in the store, don’t care what you are there shopping for. But, I could understand if it’s a store near home, and you might be worried about people who know you. If you can’t shop where they don’t know you, then pick a time when the store may be least crowed with people who might know you. Don’t do things to look suspicious, just go in, go to the diaper isle, make your selection, and take it to the checkout. Loitering around, or milling up and down other isles, can draw attention to you. A store associate, might spot that, and think you need assistance, or worse, you’re thinking to shoplifting. 

Online. Have it delivered to a UPS store, FedEx store or post office and go pick it up if you’re worried about someone at home wondering what the package is.

Or go to a medical supply store, which has a better selection and a staff that sells embarrassing things all day and doesn’t care.

Or a regular store where people are too wrapped up in their own stuff to notice. Go to a store a town over if you want.

I buy them online from Amazon and have them delivered to Amazon lockers rather than my house. They arrive in Amazon boxes so no one would ever be able to tell what they are. 

In a store it would be good to avoid people that know you, but otherwise it's not hard; just go in, browse, pick something out and buy it.

Nothing is as good as buying Online though

You get bigger selection and way better Adult Diapers than local stores will have; unless you have an ABDL Store in your area (there are not a lot, but some bigger cities have them)

Good Diapers are expensive, but worth it

There are 2 methods for online

1. just order and have it delivered right to you; this can be a risk depending on who you live with - but I usually time my orders to arrive when less people are at home (the main thing for me is to get stuff delivered on the weekend because that's when my Mom is out of the house) so I dont get asked about it because it's not like I like to show off my Diapers or Talk about them.

2. Order and have it delivered to a place that will hold the delivery for you to pick it up later

2.5 if you want you can get a prepaid debit card, load it with cash and use that to buy things online; that way if you share an account with someone they dont have to question big purchase amounts as they wont see them

Ok, this is my long time tip that I have posted here before.  First, let me say that the original poster was not clear on weather he was buying diapers in person or on line, however he did say, "While Buying Diapers" which to me meant in person.  As an 18 year old I suspect he may still be living at home with his parents and may not have his own credit card or a lot of extra money to order on line and pay for premium diapers and shipping.  Then there is the worry that his package will come to the house when he is not home and his parents will ask him, "Whats in the box?" making it a lot less discreet and much more uncomfortable for him to get his diapers and all.  While most of the members here probably order their premium Mega Max and Rearz diapers on line, that may mot be an option for some people and it just could be easier and more discreet for those people to buy their diapers in person at a store.

Here are some tips.  First, check out your local Goodwill and thrift stores.  They often have store type brands like Attends and Prevail diapers in original unopened packages for as little as $3 to $4 a package.  Good deal!

Here is a way to buy adult diapers openly in any store, however you may want to go to a pharmacy instead of a large store like Walmart since a smaller pharmacy will have less people and only one or two check out registers.  If you have a concern that one store nearby is a place your parents shop all the time or that they know your or your family well, then you might want to drive across town or to a store your family doesn't go to so it reduces any chance of running into anyone who knows you and your family if you have a car of your own and it makes you feel more comfortable.  Before leaving your house, take a $20 bill and place it in a white envelope and put that in your pocket.  Also take a piece of paper and write the name and size of a brand of adult diaper and put that in your pocket as well.  When you go to the store, pick up some normal items you yourself will need, such as toothpaste, deodorant, bag of candy, magazine, batteries, whatever.  Place them all in your shopping cart.  Then go to the aisle where the adult diapers are.  Pull the slip of paper from your pocket, look it over and then look at the diapers until you find the ones you want to get for yourself.  It doesn't matter what brand you have written on the note as it's just a prop and you will be the only one to see it.  Put the diapers in your cart and go to the check out counter.  Put everything on the counter with the diapers being the last item.  Tell the clerk you would like them to be rung up seperatly.   Pay for all the other items with money from your wallet and after that is done, pull the envelope with the $20 bill out of your pocket, pay for the diapers with that money and put any change back in that envelope as well as the receipt  Put the envelope back in your pocket.  Anyone seeing you, clerk and people in line will assume you are running an errand for someone else, possibly an elderly relative and won't even think the diapers are for your use.

Remember, do not act nervous, don't spend an hour wandering around the store waiting for people to leave, don't keep looking down the diaper aisle to see who may be there.  BE CONFIDENT!  You own the situation!  You are in control!  Go in, go about your business, get all your items, don't dawdle, get the job done!  Although no one will say anything, especially a clerk, if you would feel better, practice being confident at home and be prepared with a, "My grandfather is sick and can't get out much anymore so I'm running some errands for him".  That's all you would need to say just in case, but believe me, no one will say a word.  Store clerks see people of all ages buying condoms, sanitary napkins and tampons, adult diapers and pads.  First, they don't care as they are more concerned about their next break or getting off work, and secondly, it could cost them their job if they said anything to a customer about what they are buying as far as personal items.

Remember, you have to be confident and act totally normal!  THIS IS A MUST!  If you appear nervous at all, walk around buying nothing and keep looking down the aisles, that will draw attention to you faster than anything, especially if there are security cameras and people watching them. 

• Like 2
On 6/9/2019 at 9:31 AM, AbabeBill said:

If you are talking about, buying in a conventional box store? First off, I would suggest not worrying to much about what you’re buying. Mostly, people around in the store, don’t care what you are there shopping for. But, I could understand if it’s a store near home, and you might be worried about people who know you. If you can’t shop where they don’t know you, then pick a time when the store may be least crowed with people who might know you. Don’t do things to look suspicious, just go in, go to the diaper isle, make your selection, and take it to the checkout. Loitering around, or milling up and down other isles, can draw attention to you. A store associate, might spot that, and think you need assistance, or worse, you’re thinking to shoplifting. 

I did originally mean a normal store like that. I thought i'd at least look into online solutions.

On 6/9/2019 at 9:39 AM, Author_Alex said:

Online. Have it delivered to a UPS store, FedEx store or post office and go pick it up if you’re worried about someone at home wondering what the package is.

Do you know how i'd say to leave it there? Just tell them the package number and say to keep it there for pickup?

On 6/9/2019 at 9:39 AM, Author_Alex said:

Or go to a medical supply store, which has a better selection and a staff that sells embarrassing things all day and doesn’t care.

I'd go to that type of store but my town does not have one.

5 hours ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

2.5 if you want you can get a prepaid debit card, load it with cash and use that to buy things online; that way if you share an account with someone they dont have to question big purchase amounts as they wont see them

I ususally get prepaids anyway so that will probably be what I use.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Here are some tips.  First, check out your local Goodwill and thrift stores.  They often have store type brands like Attends and Prevail diapers in original unopened packages for as little as $3 to $4 a package.  Good deal!

I will check to see if my town has one.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Here is a way to buy adult diapers openly in any store, however you may want to go to a pharmacy instead of a large store like Walmart since a smaller pharmacy will have less people and only one or two check out registers.  If you have a concern that one store nearby is a place your parents shop all the time or that they know your or your family well, then you might want to drive across town or to a store your family doesn't go to so it reduces any chance of running into anyone who knows you and your family if you have a car of your own and it makes you feel more comfortable.  Before leaving your house, take a $20 bill and place it in a white envelope and put that in your pocket.  Also take a piece of paper and write the name and size of a brand of adult diaper and put that in your pocket as well.  When you go to the store, pick up some normal items you yourself will need, such as toothpaste, deodorant, bag of candy, magazine, batteries, whatever.  Place them all in your shopping cart.  Then go to the aisle where the adult diapers are.  Pull the slip of paper from your pocket, look it over and then look at the diapers until you find the ones you want to get for yourself.  It doesn't matter what brand you have written on the note as it's just a prop and you will be the only one to see it.  Put the diapers in your cart and go to the check out counter.  Put everything on the counter with the diapers being the last item.  Tell the clerk you would like them to be rung up seperatly.   Pay for all the other items with money from your wallet and after that is done, pull the envelope with the $20 bill out of your pocket, pay for the diapers with that money and put any change back in that envelope as well as the receipt  Put the envelope back in your pocket.  Anyone seeing you, clerk and people in line will assume you are running an errand for someone else, possibly an elderly relative and won't even think the diapers are for your use.

Remember, do not act nervous, don't spend an hour wandering around the store waiting for people to leave, don't keep looking down the diaper aisle to see who may be there.  BE CONFIDENT!  You own the situation!  You are in control!  Go in, go about your business, get all your items, don't dawdle, get the job done!  Although no one will say anything, especially a clerk, if you would feel better, practice being confident at home and be prepared with a, "My grandfather is sick and can't get out much anymore so I'm running some errands for him".  That's all you would need to say just in case, but believe me, no one will say a word.  Store clerks see people of all ages buying condoms, sanitary napkins and tampons, adult diapers and pads.  First, they don't care as they are more concerned about their next break or getting off work, and secondly, it could cost them their job if they said anything to a customer about what they are buying as far as personal items.

Remember, you have to be confident and act totally normal!  THIS IS A MUST!  If you appear nervous at all, walk around buying nothing and keep looking down the aisles, that will draw attention to you faster than anything, especially if there are security cameras and people watching them. 

Thanks for the advice! I never thought of that and I will for sure try it next time I get some money.

I dont know exactly how getting stuff held works, but I think it depends on the mail carrier that is being used if they offer that service and what locations will hold a package.

I have never had to use it because I just order from ABUniverse on Wednesday night or Thursday morning, and then my Case of Diapers comes in on a Saturday basically every time

That works for me because I know my Mom is always out of town on Weekends; not really an option if you dont get left home alone, or dont reliably know when you will be left home alone.

I know theres gotta be a bunch of people here that get stuff delivered to a location to be held 

I believe you can just tell them the address of the post office, and on the second address line write “hold for (name)”, but I’ve never done this before.

Call your local post office and ask.

If you’re buying online, most of the ABDL-specific retailers are good about shipping discretely, and a good amount of them are available through Amazon if you’re looking for that extra discreet guarantee. As far as delivery, you can try to coordinate it around your and whoever you live with’s schedules, though it can be tough. You could also try getting a PO or UPS store box, having them shipped there and pick them up at your convenience.

For buying in stores or out in public, there are few quality options available on store shelves, unless you need a quick fix or are into kids stuff or the like. Thrift stores and secondhand stores are a good place to grab somewhat decent diapers and no one will bat an eye at you. I guarantee people have left thrift stores with weirder things than diapers before. Regardless, 99.99999~% of people in public won’t bat an eye unless you make a big deal out of it. Just act normal and you’ll be alright.

Truthfully, the vast majority of conceptions people have in their heads about buying diapers and whatnot are a little extreme. Just act normal, and if you need an excuse, say they’re for someone else.

5 hours ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

I dont know exactly how getting stuff held works, but I think it depends on the mail carrier that is being used if they offer that service and what locations will hold a package.

I have never had to use it because I just order from ABUniverse on Wednesday night or Thursday morning, and then my Case of Diapers comes in on a Saturday basically every time

That works for me because I know my Mom is always out of town on Weekends; not really an option if you dont get left home alone, or dont reliably know when you will be left home alone.

I know theres gotta be a bunch of people here that get stuff delivered to a location to be held 

I looked into it and UPS has 7 day storing near me.

3 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

I believe you can just tell them the address of the post office, and on the second address line write “hold for (name)”, but I’ve never done this before.

Call your local post office and ask.

I did look into that but I'm probably going to get a PO box as suggested by Smash-N-Dash

20 minutes ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

If you’re buying online, most of the ABDL-specific retailers are good about shipping discretely, and a good amount of them are available through Amazon if you’re looking for that extra discreet guarantee. As far as delivery, you can try to coordinate it around your and whoever you live with’s schedules, though it can be tough. You could also try getting a PO or UPS store box, having them shipped there and pick them up at your convenience.

For buying in stores or out in public, there are few quality options available on store shelves, unless you need a quick fix or are into kids stuff or the like. Thrift stores and secondhand stores are a good place to grab somewhat decent diapers and no one will bat an eye at you. I guarantee people have left thrift stores with weirder things than diapers before. Regardless, 99.99999~% of people in public won’t bat an eye unless you make a big deal out of it. Just act normal and you’ll be alright.

Truthfully, the vast majority of conceptions people have in their heads about buying diapers and whatnot are a little extreme. Just act normal, and if you need an excuse, say they’re for someone else.

At your age, I expect any extra money is scarce.  Any money you have will be needed for gas for your car, clothes, things like that.  Sometimes us older people who have had well paying jobs, cars, homes and all for years tend to forget that money can be precious for someone as young as 18 just starting out.  Don't waste your money on thinks like a PO box when you don't need to.  It can be better spent on diapers and other things.  That's why I say try and do things as cheaply as you can.  Buy at a thrift store or Goodwill if there is one in your area that has adult diapers.  Buy in person so you don't spend your money on shipping costs.  That also reduces the chance that any package will come when your not home.  Do all you can to spend as little as possible on things you don't have to and make sure most or all of what you spend goes for the principal (diapers) and not secondary costs (shipping, PO Box). Here is an option if you do decide to buy on line.  Fed Ex has pick up locations all over the place in stores people go to anyway.  If you buy on line from anyplace that ships Fed Ex you can just have that package shipped to Krogers, Wallgreens, any place they have listed on their web site as a pick up location.  You will have to show your ID when picking it up since it is paid for and shipped - you wouldn't want just anyone walking in claiming to be you and picking up your packages.  There is no extra charge and you can pick and choose a time that is convenient for you.  That way you have your package and no one else at your house will ever know.  I read in another of your posts that you currently buy Goodnites.  I'm not sure if you have worn actual adult diapers yet, but if you are going to a store anyway to buy Goodnites, you may just as well start buying actual adult diapers instead.  Seems to me an 18 year old buying Goodnites might tend to make people think that he is buying them for himself for bedwetting as opposed to buying adult diapers they will figure are for someone else.  I think once you regularly start wearing actual diapers instead of Goodnites you will enjoy it even more.  Again, check out the thrift stores and Goodwill.  You don't need to jump right in to expensive premium diapers when you've been wearing Goodnites.  Even a Wallgreens store brand diaper will feel great as your first time diapers!  After all, if you have been driving a 1998 Chevy, you wouldn't go right out and buy a 2019 BMW!

Well, that will also draw more attention to yourself when you ask employees for help finding adult diapers.  It makes it look like you aren't smart enough to read your note and find them on your own.  I still think my original way with the money in an envelope is the best and most discreet way if your going to buy diapers in person and are worried.

On 6/8/2019 at 11:09 PM, Somebodyelse said:

I was wondering if anyone had any tips and/or tricks to be more discrete while buying diapers.

Thanks to anyone who can help :)

I usually just get them at the store later at night and just use self checkouts.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/10/2019 at 5:15 AM, rusty pins said:

Ok, this is my long time tip that I have posted here before.  First, let me say that the original poster was not clear on weather he was buying diapers in person or on line, however he did say, "While Buying Diapers" which to me meant in person.  As an 18 year old I suspect he may still be living at home with his parents and may not have his own credit card or a lot of extra money to order on line and pay for premium diapers and shipping.  Then there is the worry that his package will come to the house when he is not home and his parents will ask him, "Whats in the box?" making it a lot less discreet and much more uncomfortable for him to get his diapers and all.  While most of the members here probably order their premium Mega Max and Rearz diapers on line, that may mot be an option for some people and it just could be easier and more discreet for those people to buy their diapers in person at a store.

Rusty, this is quite possibly the most comprehensive and well thought out guide to buying Adult Diapers in person at a store, for those who are nervous or concerned about being noticed.

Unfortunately, the pharmacies in Australia don't sell anything that even remotely works for me, so all my orders are online, but most online retailers ship discreetly and with an obscure company name as the sender, so unless your parent's physically open your package, or the consignment note stuck to the outside, you could say it was anything.

Ironically enough, if your parents are that snoopy, it may present a good opportunity for you to discuss a "long standing and embarrassing medical issue you've been trying to keep a secret" with your parents. I'd imagine that they would be understanding, but may take you to see a doc. Trust me, I have involuntary incontinence due to a spinal injury, and have been to many continence specialists looking for a genuine solution, and there is no way a doctor will EVER say "he's doing it on purpose"

The other option of using a Pick Up Locker works (just so long as you don't buy too many that the package won't fit, in which case they will most likely hold the package at the nearest post office, and you'll have to go in and collect it). Believe me, they don't care about anything but the name and tracking number (they will probably ask for Photo ID to verify the name). They just see a box and a tracking number. They deal with that many packages each day that I can assure you that the contents are of absolutely no concern to them.

The other thing you could do is find another ABDL on here (or another site) who lives close by, but is in a better position to receive the package than you are, then go and pick it up from him / her. I've done this for a number of younger ABDLs in my area, where they'll get it shipped to my place, and I'll let them know when it's arrived, then they can come round and get it at their leisure. Just get to know the person beforehand. I've also done this with some US friends who can receive things that only ship to the US. I've gotten to know them a bit through chat and whatever, and after 4 or 5 times doing this (i always pay them a bit extra for the trouble) I've never been ripped off.

Good Luck...

17 hours ago, Idzy said:

Rusty, this is quite possibly the most comprehensive and well thought out guide to buying Adult Diapers in person at a store, for those who are nervous or concerned about being noticed.

Unfortunately, the pharmacies in Australia don't sell anything that even remotely works for me, so all my orders are online, but most online retailers ship discreetly and with an obscure company name as the sender, so unless your parent's physically open your package, or the consignment note stuck to the outside, you could say it was anything.

Ironically enough, if your parents are that snoopy, it may present a good opportunity for you to discuss a "long standing and embarrassing medical issue you've been trying to keep a secret" with your parents. I'd imagine that they would be understanding, but may take you to see a doc. Trust me, I have involuntary incontinence due to a spinal injury, and have been to many continence specialists looking for a genuine solution, and there is no way a doctor will EVER say "he's doing it on purpose"

The other option of using a Pick Up Locker works (just so long as you don't buy too many that the package won't fit, in which case they will most likely hold the package at the nearest post office, and you'll have to go in and collect it). Believe me, they don't care about anything but the name and tracking number (they will probably ask for Photo ID to verify the name). They just see a box and a tracking number. They deal with that many packages each day that I can assure you that the contents are of absolutely no concern to them.

The other thing you could do is find another ABDL on here (or another site) who lives close by, but is in a better position to receive the package than you are, then go and pick it up from him / her. I've done this for a number of younger ABDLs in my area, where they'll get it shipped to my place, and I'll let them know when it's arrived, then they can come round and get it at their leisure. Just get to know the person beforehand. I've also done this with some US friends who can receive things that only ship to the US. I've gotten to know them a bit through chat and whatever, and after 4 or 5 times doing this (i always pay them a bit extra for the trouble) I've never been ripped off.

Good Luck...

10 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Wear a trench coat, dark sunglasses, a hat, and a fake mustache. ?

Just order them on Amazon and get them to deliver to a locker. The UK can't be the only country that has Amazon lockers. You just walk up to it enter your code and you're gone. No one will know what you're picking up.

1 hour ago, Jackk said:

Just order them on Amazon and get them to deliver to a locker. The UK can't be the only country that has Amazon lockers. You just walk up to it enter your code and you're gone. No one will know what you're picking up.

Then where is the OP gonna wear his fake mustache?

21 hours ago, fillemup said:

I buy all of my diapers online. Mostly from Amazon, Northshore, and XP Medical.

Yes, but as I previously said, "an 18 year old may still be living at home with his parents and may not have his own credit card or a lot of extra money to order on line and pay for premium diapers and shipping.  Then there is the worry that his package will come to the house when he is not home and his parents will ask him, "Whats in the box?" making it a lot less discreet and much more uncomfortable for him to get his diapers and all.  While most of the members here probably order their premium Mega Max and Rearz diapers on line, that may mot be an option for some people and it just could be easier and more discreet for those people to buy their diapers in person at a store". 

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Yes, but as I previously said, "an 18 year old may still be living at home with his parents and may not have his own credit card or a lot of extra money to order on line and pay for premium diapers and shipping.  Then there is the worry that his package will come to the house when he is not home and his parents will ask him, "Whats in the box?" making it a lot less discreet and much more uncomfortable for him to get his diapers and all.  While most of the members here probably order their premium Mega Max and Rearz diapers on line, that may mot be an option for some people and it just could be easier and more discreet for those people to buy their diapers in person at a store". 

My apologies to you for the misunderstanding. I didn't notice the age or the fact he lives with his parents. I live alone and that's how I get all of my diapers. Those companies are discrete in their shipping.