LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinklz astronauts

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all!
Trying Crinklz astronaut , great diapers, there amazing, keep me dry all night,looove the plastic shell; veeery smooth and soft!
Wet them like 4 times and they did hold a lot.
For the price and 15 a pack it's worth it!!
20190608_075528.thumb.jpg.7501dcd653f2a7cb9489e4968516accb.jpg
20190607_210125.thumb.jpg.b59be95b8b9c884dff68754327e298ba.jpg

Is it easy to sleep in those?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Crinklz Astronauts are my go-to diaper. They are very comfortable, easy to move around in, hold a lot, and hold up great over the course of the day. Also the print is fantastic because it's very little, cute, and space-related. I would recommend them especially given the low price (I get mine from Northshore). I sleep better in Crinklz than I do in boxers.

• Like 2

I love the Astronaut and Aquanaut diapers.  Not too crazy about the original design.  They do hold a lot, are comfy and reasonably priced. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I got to try Crinklz for the first time at CapCon as they were sample diapers. 

They are definitely one I would consider switching to. 

The exterior is Really soft, I don't know of any other company off hand with a feeling like this.  It's really unique. 

They hold well, straps have been good, the sides for fastening have been a bit larger, for more coverage, which I appreciate. 

Nothing but good things to say! 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I’ve gotta give another shoutout to how fantastic this diaper is. I’ve had many occasions where I’ve been very wet, but I have yet to experience any leaks with a Crinklz that I got a snug fit with.

• 3 months later...

I love crinklz. Has anyone noticed that the crinklz are different than the betterdry even though they should be the same diaper.

I've also noticed that the crinklz plastic is softer and the crinklz diaper stays soft when they are wet. On the other hand,  betterdry is stiffer.

• Like 1

I still have a hard time getting used to that tape-on-a-tap fastening system. But the are a great diaper. This is strictly subjective, but I would say that I notice that they swell more, or at least more notably, at the front, than a lot of my other "heavy-duty" diapers. After I've been in one for 10 or 12 hours, it looks like I have a football stuffed down the front of my pants. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, late to the party on this one.  I only have one of these left and it is stashed with the rest of the collection.

The print design borders on cutsey, but it is space themed, so that gets at least one thumb up from me.  As far as anything else, this is a very good diaper.  I'm relearning flood control, and these handle quite a bit from me fully soaking them.  They do sag a little bit when fully soaked, but I would buy them again.  (Sorry regular and Aquanauts. LOL.)

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 11:32 PM, astrodiaper said:

Sorry, late to the party on this one.  I only have one of these left and it is stashed with the rest of the collection.

The print design borders on cutsey, but it is space themed, so that gets at least one thumb up from me.  As far as anything else, this is a very good diaper.  I'm relearning flood control, and these handle quite a bit from me fully soaking them.  They do sag a little bit when fully soaked, but I would buy them again.  (Sorry regular and Aquanauts. LOL.)

347806578_193846793566420_7108223612120512732_n.thumb.jpg.1efafd377321825acec0e92e35803951.jpg

• Like 1