LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do you wear 24/7?

I am curious what led you guys to wear diapers 24/7. 

For me I have had this desire since I was 9 to wear diapers again but didn't think it was possible. Then I was thrilled when I discovered adult diapers in stores when I was 10 and I was even happier when I discovered lot of other people out there liked diapers when I was 12. I went 24/7 as an adult when I moved out because I worked more hours and could afford it. But I wore pull ups to work and still used the toilet and still peed in my Goodnite. I went 24/7 off and on as an adult and then my husband decided to make me wear them 24/7 for life. Now I don't have a choice and forget my bladder. I can just drink lot of fluids if I like and not worry about my bladder and having to hold it dealing with the discomfort and I can drink redbulls and not worry having to pee 15 minutes later and then another ten minutes later. Also wearing 24/7 makes me feel happier and I notice how I don't think about diapers often and I don't feel my bladder as much. I also no longer wear pull ups and it's just tabbed style diapers. I feel "normal" now like I did before I got into diapers and I feel a lot different in them 24/7. 

Once in a while I will ditch the diaper when I go swimming or something. I also ditched them for the doctor visit and when I had my daughter so it's the opposite now. Instead of wearing diapers sometimes, it's underwear sometimes. But I will still wear some form of protection because I have bladder leakage sometimes and it just happens randomly and I have no control. I just don't want urine running down my leg or have a damp crotch. 

I don't wear diapers 24/7 but I always wish I could, but my life and wife get in the way.   I like to walk, hike and ride a bike alot.  Walking and hiking in diapers is OK, though I'll often end up with rash on the inside of my thighs, I haven't tried riding, but I don't think it would work.  My wife isn't ABDL friendly and I've only recently started wearing around her, she has only noticed once.

Why do I wish I could wear 24/7?  I often just feel like I belong in a diaper, the only time I don't is when my mind is really occupied with something.  When I'm really busy at work, I don't think about it as much, when I've got some new hobby or something on my mind I don't think about it as much.  

Why do I feel like I belong in a diaper?  I don't know.  I don't remember one defining moment that started me down this path.  I remember being curious about diapers when I was little.  Something that I vividly remember is going to this small grocery store that wasn't far from my house.  I could ride my bike there in about 15 minutes and my parents started letting me go by myself when i was around 12.  There was a soda machine inside the store and ontop of the soda machine was a Package of Huggies size XL diapers for her.  The package had a toddler in a cute hat and pink diaper and I would look at the package and think I wish I was her.  

• Like 1

For me it is mostly about humiliation although I have always had poor bowel control since I was a kid.  My lack of bowel control led to abuse from my stepmother and in some weird and twisted way I desired to wear diapers both sexully and emotionally.  As I got older I began to start to have sissy desires which quickly transitioned into the desire to be a little girl particularly in the bedroom.  I craved and needed constant humiliation and diapers filled that need.  Every second not wearing one consumed my every thought.  For years I told my wife that I am going to start wearing diapers permanently and become unpotty trained.  The night my wife cuckolded me I decided was a great time to begin wearing diapers permanently and I have not taken them off since.  Best decision I ever made in my life.

I’m not 100% sure.  I’ve been attracted to diapers pretty much since I was taken out of them as a toddler (too soon I suspect).

The 24/7 thing only happened about 6 months ago.  I was becoming more and more obsessive about being diapered.  When I wasn’t in one, all I could think about was being in one.  When I was in one, I was just calmer and more relaxed.

Eventually, some other stuff going on in my life ran things to a kind of crunch and I just thought “if I don’t give this a try I’m going to split in two or die never knowing”!

So I calmly told my spouse, put on diapers and stayed in them.

I thought I might last a week or three back in December 2018.  Now it’s June 2019.  I’m calmer and that aspect of my life is simply resolved.  I don’t need to wile away my days craving diapers because I’m always in one.  They are my normal, default underwear and are usually wet to some extent.

I may yet have to give up 24/7 for a bunch of tedious reasons but none of those reasons would be “because I want to”.  So for now, I’m remaining diapered.

Interestingly, it occurred to me the other day that I haven’t had ANY messages from my bladder for a week or so…  It seems to have stopped talking to me.  That might just be my imagination though.

2 hours ago, oznl said:

Interestingly, it occurred to me the other day that I haven’t had ANY messages from my bladder for a week or so…  It seems to have stopped talking to me.  That might just be my imagination though.

It seems you might be close to no return!  

• Well for me, My wife and I ended up putting me in diapers originally because we could not get a chastity cage to work. It worked well for us for a long time. Now we have a custom fitted belt but still use diapers a lot. Recently we started a fundraiser on Tumblr to help raise money for St Judes by getting people in the scene to sponsor other people to wear diapers for $0.10 an hour or $2.40 a day. So far I have been in diapers 24/7 for 5 weeks myself. In total with all participants so far we have raised just under $2000.00.
  •  

Simply put, I’ve wanted to wear diapers ever since I was 7.

Throughout my childhood I wore a diaper as often as I could. 

After my first marriage ended in divorce only a year after we said I do I decided that I was going to make sure that would not happen again. 

Married my second wife in 85, she was aware of my diapers from the start, though I was only wearing occasionally.

1987 changed all that, after a serious back injury I started wearing diapers more often, by the end of that summer I was wearing diapers daily, I was only wetting my diapers as it was a simple thing to pass off as a result of the spinal injury. 

By the time 1995 rolled around I was wearing diapers just to keep from wetting my pants.

The summer of 2000 things took a turn and I was caught in a messy diaper by my wife. 

I was questioned as to why I had messed my diaper, I said I wanted to see what it would be like. The wife asked me if I liked it, I said it felt good. She asked if I planned on doing it again. I replied only if it does not bother you. 

She said it did not, after all I was the one wearing the messy diaper not her, I decided not to mess my diaper again. 

A month goes by and my wife has noticed I have not messed my diaper again and questioned me as to why I haven’t messed in my diaper lately. 

I told her I did not think she would like the idea of me messing my diapers, boy was I wrong. 

I was reminded it was my idea to wear diapers in the first place and that I wanted to need to wear diapers and she was happy to go along with it and even encouraged me to wear diapers all the time knowing that the chance of me messing around on her where slim as long as I was in diapers.

My wife again asked me if I liked messing my diapers and if I would want to do it all the time. I said it would be nice to mess my diapers all the time and I would if it was ok with her.

Well she said from now on just shit in your diapers,  I asked are you sure? She said might just as well, it ain’t like you don’t enjoy doing it. 

So I started messing my diapers more often and that’s what has lead me to where I am today, diapered 24/7 wetting and messing my diapers when ever and where ever it needs to happen, ain’t like I can stop it from happening anyhow, oh I still know I need to go but that’s as close to control as I have after all these years. 

• Like 1

For about a long as I can remember, starting at the age of three years old, I had a desire to wear and use diapers, I no longer try to figure out why, it is simply there. I tried to beat my desire times and times over, just to see it fail. I also kind of figured it would be stable phenomena, but as time progressed I found that it was more or less a slippery slope until I reached the point where my adult life and my diapered life were fully in balance. During the time whereas I was still trying to figure out why I had this strange desire I reached out for help by my personal physician and numerous psychologists, only to find most of them never heard of it and if they did they didn’t know what to do, which in retrospect I can understand honestly.

When I was still a little kid I remember quite well I had a longing to go to bed nice and early so I could wear my diaper once again, although, if I would ask my mom she would allow me to wear during the day as well. I always felt so much safer and comfortable when diapered even at that age. I wore diapers to bed every night. My mom did not appreciate it or allow me to use them for I was fully potty trained at the age of two years old. But being that young every kid has an occasional accident while they sleep (I think that is) and wet there bed. At these times when it happened to me my diaper would catch it and I’d be safe, dry bed wet diaper. I liked it, I liked it a lot and above all felt right just how it is supposed to be. I did not have the nerve to push it and wet my diaper deliberately for I couldn’t handle it if my diapers were taken from me.

By the time I turned eight something happened in my life, which was a complete game changer. In the end it comes down to after the mentioned period I was no longer free to wear my diapers so I could only live it in total secrecy. The longing to wear and use stayed undiminished. As a matter of fact it became harder to be separated from my diapers.

Many years went by and wend through numerous binge and purge cycles I wanted to be normal for whatever that might mean, but I was unable to kick my desires. I thought it would pass at one time or another, I couldn’t be more wrong. Meanwhile I moved out of the house. Later on, at the age of 32 when I’ve got my first computer I pretty soon I learned I wasn’t the only one with this rather strange desire. The knowledge that there were others like me worked liberating in a way. I no longer felt alone but I could reach out to other diaper lovers share stories and experiences.

It came with a down side. Now knowing there were others like me kicked my desire to wear 24/7 into high gear. Soon after that came the desire to wet them resurfaced, it has been put on the back burner for many, many years. It didn’t take long before I started wearing 24/7 and use them for their intended purpose. Yet, things still didn’t feel right I had control over my wetting and I learned to bypass that as well.

I’ve read the entry of Diaperchucky and at points I can relate to his story. I do feel I belong in a diaper and use it. It makes me feel complete and as an whole person. The first time when I reached out for help one of the first things I said: “I feel as if I am not alone in my body” and that is still the case today. Pretty much Like Diaperchucky said, I have to keep myself busy if I am not diapered that can be anything but being at work seems to be one of the best solutions.

Long story short, why do I wear 24/7? First of all to keep me in balance it keeps me absolutely 100% functional in daily life. I live my life as an incontinent person and that works for me. In general I feel little hindrance in my life style and can combine my diaper wearing with my every day routine. If for one reason or another I have to discontinue my wearing (for a short period that is) it can be done as well but it takes a lot of strength to keep myself in balance. The closer I can get it to the memories I have from early childhood the easier it gets to deal with. Here is where I find the biggest hurdles diaper up as authentic as I can, find the right materials to do so.

I suppose there is no right or wrong as long as there is healthy balance. Sometimes the scale leans towards the adult side of me and sometimes a little more towards my diaper lover side. Since I embraced the fact that I have to deal with multiple personalities (although not medically confirmed) I do much better feel more stable and a complete person. The desire to seek more and better has diminished and is more or less stable. So by now I can say things are what they are. It is about being real.

I hope that makes sense.