LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Struggling with the sheer weight

Hi 

Sorry to be posting this here. So far this year things have been pilling on bit by bit, but i feel like i am reaching breaking point.

1. Car troubles

2. Problems with my boss at work

3. Work has gone through three sets of redundancy in the last two months and it has been said another 100 have to go.

4. My fathers illness is getting worse

5. My wife's mother rang today to say she has acute leukeamia... to say my wife is upset is an understatement.

I just want to crawl into the little in me and never come out.

I'm sorry to hear all that, buddy. All I can say is, the night is darkest just before the dawn. I know it's a cliché, but I've seen it time and time again. Horrible things are usually followed by something great. :)

• Like 1

*Hugs* Tomorrow will be a new day. Whether or not its a good or a bad day is unknown. Its hard either way, even the good days sometimes. But you always have good days to look forward to, no matter how many bad. Just keep on going so you can have the next good day. And the one after that. Always go for the next time you can have a good day. And cherish the ones you do, no mater how bad the bad days are, no matter how horrible they get. And remember, we are here to listen to you. 

• Like 1

Hi Fozzy, long time no speak!

Sorry to hear about all of your troubles. It certainly does seem like you have a lot on your plate. My PM is always open to you if you want to chat.

• Like 1

Sadly we all have our  DOWN periods  ?   My latest lasted  nearly 8   years  and is  now FINALLY   on the right way up ( Slowly but still ) . What we  have to try to do in this situations  is  DONT give up and  do our best to keep our head  above the surface    . And also   try to see the  good  things  in life as well  (Yes i KNOW its NOT  easy  )   BUT it CAN be done  TRUST me         

Hi everyone, thanks for your kind words. I am pulling out all of my tools to maintain my mental health.

Thanks elfy, its lovely to hear from you. I hope you are both well. Xx

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, update.

MIL has been in hospital for three weeks now, had one session of chemo, she is loosing her hair, and has had a few blips... but generally is coping ok

My wife has been with her dad the whole time. Which has left me alone in our house (very important she supports her mum and dad, and i expected it) left me alone with my thoughts a lot, other than work i am not going anywhere to reduce the chance of picking something up.