LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Use Baby Bottles?

boy ricky

Wonderful that you have round a baba for you mooglie! ^_^ I myself am not a big fan of those...and either way, no matter what the companies advertise I get "gassy". Though, this has been a problem for me even as an infant, guess somethings you never outgrow. <_<

Oh well, we all have something that works for us. Im glad u found yours!

Here's my list of ones ive tried so far:

Avent: love the larger size bottle and nipples, makes it easier to grip and hold. But after a few times the air flow does something funny an makes large squeakish noises, makes it difficult to be discreet and relaxing. Overall is a good baba, would like to see that fixed tho. The nipples are fairly flexible which makes it slightly easier for suckling.

230130832.jpg

Elan by Evenflo: Very similar to Avent, large bottle shape and nipples. The top and bottoms come off these. Makes it a heck of a lot easier to clean. The biggest downside, which was very frustrating to me, is that the nipples are so stiff makes it slightly uncomfortable. Maybe thats because adults have larger mouths. I'm not sure on if thats the exact reason. My preference is that the nipples are more flexible. Again, theses would be ideal if the nipple were more flexible. After a few minutes into the bottle, getting stuff out becomes difficult and tiring.

0003288414145_215X215.jpg

Playtex Drop-ins: By far my most favorite baba to the date. I like its length and clean up is a breeze. Im not a fan of the fact that its disposable since Im against producing unessesary(sp?) trash. But i love em. so there!

This has been brought to you by the baba experience of pax ;);)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing the 'Pax Baba Experience' :P very informative :thumbsup:

A couple of thoughts though, aren't the nipples/teats interchangeable (size permitting) so couldn't you get more flexible ones to fit the Evenflo Elan?

And I share your qualms about the disposable bottles, but are the Playtex Dropins the sort that you have to twist and then click 4 or 5 times to seal? If they are, then I know (from experience) that if you're careful undoing them after use, you can clean and re-use them a few times. Sometimes they drip and have to be binned, but often they reseal safely again.

As I said, just my thoughts.

D :) lly

hmm...they dont really click so much. you just twist the cap on and make sure its on kina tight. i have reused the disposables before, but sometimes it doesnt work out in my favor. ::tongue

for the elan evenflo bottles i have seen any more flexible ones. I have the faster flow nipples too. I dunno may ill have to look again.

oooooooohhh lil kitty wants a baba! I got a binki but i want to lay in my beddie by and have a baba! Daddy gives me my sippy cup. I'm bad. I pour it out and scream sometimes and throw a fit for a baba. Then it is nose in the corner and pouty kitty. I want a baba soooo bad.

Maybe if you be good Daddy would give you a Baba. I know if i threw my sippy cup Daddy would not be happy with me and i would get a spanking.

Wonderful that you have round a baba for you mooglie! ^_^ I myself am not a big fan of those...and either way, no matter what the companies advertise I get "gassy". Though, this has been a problem for me even as an infant, guess somethings you never outgrow. <_<

Oh well, we all have something that works for us. Im glad u found yours!

Here's my list of ones ive tried so far:

Avent: love the larger size bottle and nipples, makes it easier to grip and hold. But after a few times the air flow does something funny an makes large squeakish noises, makes it difficult to be discreet and relaxing. Overall is a good baba, would like to see that fixed tho. The nipples are fairly flexible which makes it slightly easier for suckling.

230130832.jpg

Elan by Evenflo: Very similar to Avent, large bottle shape and nipples. The top and bottoms come off these. Makes it a heck of a lot easier to clean. The biggest downside, which was very frustrating to me, is that the nipples are so stiff makes it slightly uncomfortable. Maybe thats because adults have larger mouths. I'm not sure on if thats the exact reason. My preference is that the nipples are more flexible. Again, theses would be ideal if the nipple were more flexible. After a few minutes into the bottle, getting stuff out becomes difficult and tiring.

0003288414145_215X215.jpg

Playtex Drop-ins: By far my most favorite baba to the date. I like its length and clean up is a breeze. Im not a fan of the fact that its disposable since Im against producing unessesary(sp?) trash. But i love em. so there!

This has been brought to you by the baba experience of pax ;);)

Oooh beary nicey paxy :D

I have 2 at my house. 1 for milk, 1 for juice. I don't use them as much as nappies, dummies and stuff, but I do like it when my frend Kaylah comes round because she drinks from one of them and I do, so I get to use it in the company of a girl my age without feeling scared (shes not an AB :huh: ).

• 5 months later...

I have a selection of bottles and sippy cups.

I like to have hot milk (plain or banana nesquik) and milky tea in my bottles, and cold milk or hot or cold juice in my sippy cups.

I usually only have my bottle at night and my sippy cup in the evening (i dont often role play daytime)

But if im sick i have them both all day and night.

I love them!!

i have two of the nuk 5 bottle nipples and i love em i won't use the normal sized ones way to small it doesn't feel right my only problem with them is the suction is no good it takes me for ever to clear the bottle which isn't so bad but i get really tired of constantly stoping the suction to allow the air into the bottle to continue sucking i wish i could find a way around it. The nuk nipples slip onto any normal bottle top so i wonder if i could fit it onto an evenflo or somethin right now i'm just usin a normal bottle but would like a larger size one would be easier to hold with my mittens on. P.s. i just recieved in the mail my new paci from germany it has the mouth guard of a nuk 5 but the nipple is at least 3 times bigger i'll never use the nuk 5 again now this things awesome. Interested? Http://www.ab-versand.de

I've heard of nuk 5 pacifiers, but where do you get nuk 5 bottle nipples? The pacifier is like from pacifierRus

I've heard of nuk 5 pacifiers, but where do you get nuk 5 bottle nipples?

It is called "Gaumenspaltensauger" for older disabled children.

Kvetinka

Oh, yeah.

I love my ba-ba. 'Specially when it's filled wiff formula. ( 3 parts vodka, 1 part Kahlua and 4 parts milk!) That's how mommy makes it, anyway. Happy baby. Heee, heee!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

That sounds good I might have to try that. I drink from my bottle a lot, mostly milk, formula, juice or something like that but I like a good screwdriver in a baby bottle now and then or even better a martini done the right way.

• 2 months later...

I am an ab and i have a Daddy. I get baba's everyday and Daddy expects me to finish them. That's not a problem cause i really like it when he gives me a Baba. It helps me feel even more baby!

I do the baby bottle on my own when Daddy is away and slip happily into toddler or baby land.

How many people get a baba with baby formula? What else, if not baby formula, do you use in a Baba?

ricky :biker_h4h:

Whenever this wittle baby girl is at home,I only drinks all liquids from TRUE baby bottles both plastic and glass one.I have a bottle warmer that i use for all warmed baby bottles of liquids.I have alot of different powdered baby formulas,I love the taste of ALL my formulas.Before I take a baby nap,or before I go to beddy bye time, must finish a baottle of formula.

• 3 weeks later...

I am an ab and i have a Daddy. I get baba's everyday and Daddy expects me to finish them. That's not a problem cause i really like it when he gives me a Baba. It helps me feel even more baby!

I do the baby bottle on my own when Daddy is away and slip happily into toddler or baby land.

How many people get a baba with baby formula? What else, if not baby formula, do you use in a Baba?

ricky :biker_h4h:

Mommy gives me a bottle of juice at night when she reads me my bedtime story. :)

• 6 months later...
I use a bottle at night because my throat becomes extremely dry. If I use a glass I spill the water everywhere if I do not get up to drink it but I am a sissy baby so using a bottle is very natural to me and I can lay in bed take a sip without any spillage. During the day it depends where I am but I do prefer my bottle. I like to put in my bottle full cream milk, juice and at night I have water.

I have a couple of bottles, but don't use them as often as I should... I usually only use them on the rare occasions that I have pop in the house (part of the problem with being on a small budget). I really like the fact that I can be super lazy that way and just shake up the bottle and make the pop spray into my mouth. I've started keeping one filled here by my computer, to avoid the risk of spilling water on the keyboard or on myself or one of my dogs if they come up and bother me while I'm trying to get a drink.

I do also sometims fill them with water when I've got drymouth or have taken medicine to dry up my nose when I've got a bad cold or allergy flare-up. It's nice to be able to get a drink without even getting out of bed or worrying about spilling it.

On a particularly cold night, I may mix up some hot cocoa in one of my bottles and drink it in bed. It seems to warm me up better that way, as opposed to sitting down and drinking it.

• 2 weeks later...