LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thought of a great name for a story, don't have any ideas what to make it about

On 6/7/2019 at 1:36 AM, HighVoltage said:

I thought of the name "Knights of the Changing Table" and then blanked.

Sorry to tell you this, but someone has already done something like this.  Did a quick google search.  Diaperfur/babyfur set in a fantasy world where the magic plots tend to revolve around ab, dl, and age regression.  

That being said there's a lot you could do with it all the same depending how much you wanted to focus on "Knights" and "Changing Table".  You can just do it better.

Quick brainstorming session.

1.A Diaper Dimension meets Don-Quixote scenario.  A bunch of captured littles in the Diaper Dimension pretending to be knights et. al. to stave off regression.

2.A "careful what you wish for" type story where someone wishes or magics a spell to live out their childhood fantasies...only for a poorly worded phrase to be their undoing...I mean...they were in diapers the first time when they were fantasizing, right?

3.Go full out bonkers about a mythical land where both AB stuff AND king Arthur stuff happen simultaneously and neither is considered weird by the other.  Squires and ladies in waiting change the diapers of Knights and Princesses etc. etc.  A toast of honeyed mead is raised hi in a bottle with a rubber nipple on top.  Jousts take place on magical rocking horses, etc. etc.  

4. Start Knightly with a bunch of brave and noble warrirors, and then have them enter the cave of a mental regression dragon (stole this idea from furaffinity/twitter).

5.Have the brave knights enter a portal and into a world where they look identical to that world's babies.  (Whether they look like babies to us, the reader, is a matter of author's choice.  You could either go Invader Zim and they're from a magical kingdom filled with short bald chubby people with few teeth...or you could go land of the giants route...hell have them climb a beanstalk)  Have them be halflings/hobbits and there be a terrible misunderstanding (stole this from PrincessPottyPants)

6. Hell, write a long form realistic fiction about a group of ageplayers who are also ren-faire or medieval LARP geeks (like in Role Models if you're familiar) who get outted to their geek community and then they have to reconcile their embarrassment with their two hobbies.

Trust me, there are lots of kinky geeks out there or who would be accepting and have the perfectly reasonable response of "meh...not my thing but it's not my business what you do outside of game"...there are also lots of asshole geeks out there who would get off on mocking or humiliating someone for being different, because that's the only social skillset they have. 

Misogyny, toxic masculinity, and generally being an asshole to someone who is different are still big parts of the Geek culture. 

Maybe have a climactic scene where they show up diapered to game in as a way to psych out and freak out the antagonists.

Point being as long as you combine some elements of Arthurian Knight lore with AB stuff, and write it well and in some cases unabashedly straight faced despite how ridiculous the premise is, you can make it a good story and have fun with it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 6:36 AM, HighVoltage said:

I thought of the name "Knights of the Changing Table" and then blanked.

It is a great name for a story:

Sadly as mentioned in Personaliases post you’ve already been beaten to it.

I think perhaps coming up with an actual story first is better than just a great name.

• 2 months later...