LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being a new diaper wearer (loved them for a long time), it’s such a euphoria to wear just my diaper and a shirt around the house. Listening to it crinkle as I walk. I also catch myself looking in each reflection just to see my diapered self. Grand!  

How do you feel knowing your diaper is exposed??

5 hours ago, Ogsregit said:

Being a new diaper wearer (loved them for a long time), it’s such a euphoria to wear just my diaper and a shirt around the house. Listening to it crinkle as I walk. I also catch myself looking in each reflection just to see my diapered self. Grand!  

How do you feel knowing your diaper is exposed??

Thank you for your info, I am sitting here reading a lot of blogs in a diaper, cloth nite time and three way locking rubber pants, one lock on the waist and one on each thigh. Locked in for a while. Like you I like walking around lisltening to the swish and krikle  and glancing in the mirrors, well not glancing but getting a real good look in different positions. Welcome tio this site for it is so great to talk to folks about what ever we want, things we cannot say to the neighbor. Looking for wasr to talking to you again.  Remember that nothing done in diapers is weird but a lot of fun .

love that we have a newbie to the lifestyle - I occasionally have nylon panties over my diapers - love the reactions sometimes too

50 minutes ago, deacon said:

lisltening  krikle   tio Looking for wasr ???????????

To paraphrase a famous historic speech.
Free at last,free at last ,Thank God almighty diapers are a blast !

Is that thunder I here ? I am going to get it for that one .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

love that we have a newbie to the lifestyle - I occasionally have nylon panties over my diapers - love the reactions sometimes too

I detest the nylon ones they feel weird and "slimy" rubber, vinyl,plastic, PU L where them all but those nylon are buried in closet ,my first and only nylon was the Salk Sani pant. Hated them .they are also baggy as hell ,which doesnt make sense coming from a guy who wears rubber bloomers everyday ,and takes no issue with them rock solid protection .

On 6/6/2019 at 4:08 PM, Ogsregit said:

it’s such a euphoria to wear just my diaper and a shirt around the house. Listening to it crinkle as I walk

I couldn’t agree more it is an absolute feeling of freedom and I do it as much as I can. Personally I favor cloth diapers and plastic pants. I love to be able touch diaper without any hindrance I love the authentic look, but the feeling of simply walking around in just your diaper and a shirt is worth a fortune.

After I ran an errand this morning I came back home and tore my clothes off. Been sitting here ever since in just a diaper and plastic pants. It's warm out today so the curtains are shut so I can walk about with no reservations. Oh what a feeling!

36 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

After I ran an errand this morning I came back home and tore my clothes off. Been sitting here ever since in just a diaper and plastic pants. It's warm out today so the curtains are shut so I can walk about with no reservations. Oh what a feeling!

I have short shorts I can wear over diapers and rubber pants and not draw attention to my self.  A tee shirt and I can take a walk and be at ease just do not bend over. You need to be more at ease.  Thered times when I want to  see who is looking so I wear plastic pants that crinkle and watch to see if I draw attention, so cool. 

1 hour ago, dlnoir said:

I couldn’t agree more it is an absolute feeling of freedom and I do it as much as I can. Personally I favor cloth diapers and plastic pants. I love to be able touch diaper without any hindrance I love the authentic look, but the feeling of simply walking around in just your diaper and a shirt is worth a fortune.

I have bought short shorts and can walk outside with ease, just do not bend over. I do use plastic pants to draw attention to myself and see if I get a bad look, such fun, try this out side and increase your fun

@deacon I was totally at ease today. When I ran my errand I was diapered wearing blue jeans and a long t-shirt. I'm sure no one noticed at Best Buy what I was wearing for underwear. Being discrete when I'm out and about diapered is my number one goal. No sense doing anything that would bring attention to myself.

12 minutes ago, Dprczyone said:

@deacon I was totally at ease today. When I ran my errand I was diapered wearing blue jeans and a long t-shirt. I'm sure no one noticed at Best Buy what I was wearing for underwear. Being discrete when I'm out and about diapered is my number one goal. No sense doing anything that would bring attention to myself.

Great replpy, thanks.  I do like to give feedback an d more conversations again thanks

Since I’m still new to wearing diapers my wife noticed my waistband and said tuck it in or wear a longer shirt. It’s exciting for her to notice. 

10 minutes ago, Ogsregit said:

Since I’m still new to wearing diapers my wife noticed my waistband and said tuck it in or wear a longer shirt. It’s exciting for her to notice. 

Maybe some day she will join you, keep your fingers crossed.

I only have concern when out and about but that doesn't happen very often that I'm diapered when out in public.  A few times a year, mostly around the holidays when I go out shopping.  In summer when not wearing a coat, I wear jeans or shorts and my T-shirts.  I do know that sometimes my shirt has ridden up in the back when I've had to bend down in a store and a little of my diaper was probably exposed, but I doubt anyone has seen or noticed it.  If they did, they either thought it was regular underpants or figured I have a medical need.  I'm always dressed regularly and never in any clothing that would draw attention to me.

I don't often get the house to myself for a day, but when I do, I too will wear my diapers and t-shirt around the house.  Sometimes with my snap crotch onesie (not an AB, just a DL) and other times in just my diaper and shirt.  Not a lot of mirrors throughout the house but I like the feeling of being able to sit around the house and watch TV or do some work in just a diaper and shirt.  There was one time when I was at a restroom in Walmart changing my blue plastic backed disposable diaper and I happened to look in the mirror when I took my pants down.  My first reaction was, "Damn!  I look good in diapers!"

On 6/6/2019 at 2:12 PM, Cruiser 03 said:

To paraphrase a famous historic speech.
Free at last,free at last ,Thank God almighty diapers are a blast !

Is that thunder I here ? I am going to get it for that one .

I detest the nylon ones they feel weird and "slimy" rubber, vinyl,plastic, PU L where them all but those nylon are buried in closet ,my first and only nylon was the Salk Sani pant. Hated them .they are also baggy as hell ,which doesnt make sense coming from a guy who wears rubber bloomers everyday ,and takes no issue with them rock solid protection .

Womens nylon panties.... not a true AB nylon covered panty

45 minutes ago, Ogsregit said:

Hey whatever works. I like the satin feel and sheen. 

side split satin look short shorts small 3.00   amazon fucia  kind a dark pink.  I love them.  Nice to find someone who likeds things I like

15 hours ago, Ogsregit said:

As long as they go with my princess pink diaper!

I tell you they look gread. A little split on the side and trimmed with white and white band Larger sizes are ll dollars. I am not sure the small size in the fucia is still 2.99  and I would bupy a couple pair if I were you.  I also have a pair of black and a pair in wite and they are very  sexy for I do like the feel and the shine.  amazon

I am currently going through a real binge cycle right now so I'm wearing a LOT of the time.  Its great just having the freedom to walk around in nothing but a diaper while I'm at home.  I'm fortunate to own a bit of property so I can even wear outside if I like.

These days when I leave the house I'm usually wearing as well.  So much fun.