LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need some tips

Hi guys i had a little fun this morning i put on a diaper then a towel on my bed lie down and decided to have a little bedwetting fun in diapers ? so i started to pump out some small busts of pee a first then i starting to pump a little be more, after a wild i was having a little to much fun i started to really pumping my diaper full of pee ? god that was fun so i got off my bed to check for some leaks ? i check to towel it did not leak to bad ? only two small wet patches i did no got any pee on my bed, i really enjoy that type of diaper fun now i need some tips is there a way i can water proof my bedsheets and blankets i am planning to do this again but this time i want to do it under my blankets and with out a towel any though ???

33 minutes ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

Sounds to me like you need a more absorbent diaper. Check online at the various ABDL sites for a better diaper.

I was lying down on my back in bed when i was pumping my diaper up full of pee when i sit down there are no leaks it only leaks when i lie down.

If you want to prevent leaks better, you need a good diaper to start with. A good example, MagaMax from Northshore care. A pair of plastic pants, can also help. Finally, you can fit your mattress with a plastic cover. For pants and the plastic cover, have a look at babykins, https://www.babykins.com/collections/waterproof-incontinence-bedding/products/fitted-mattress-protectors-6-mil-100-vinyl-90300

Oh, and Northshore Care, https://www.northshorecare.com/  Just put in MagaMax in the search box. I was having trouble getting the direct link page. (Probably server trouble)

I was lying down on my back in bed when i was pumping my diaper up full of pee when i sit down there are no leaks it only leaks when i lie down.
Buy a changing / bed pad, there is a fabric you can buy at babykin's by the yard (it feels like a luxurious thick T shirt) no one can tell by looking or feeling it has a waterproof layer between the 2 sides ,i had a friend with a sewing machine make me custom sheets/pillow cases for my bed ,those are great places to start .a standard bed is around 80" long .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Buy a changing / bed pad, there is a fabric you can buy at babykin's by the yard (it feels like a luxurious thick T shirt) no one can tell by looking or feeling it has a waterproof layer between the 2 sides ,i had a friend with a sewing machine make me custom sheets/pillow cases for my bed ,those are great places to start .a standard bed is around 80" long .

I think i fond something like that at rearz https://rearz.ca/rearz-rebel-change-pad Would that be good enough ????

4 hours ago, adam4landry said:

Hi guys i had a little fun this morning i put on a diaper then a towel on my bed lie down and decided to have a little bedwetting fun in diapers ? so i started to pump out some small busts of pee a first then i starting to pump a little be more, after a wild i was having a little to much fun i started to really pumping my diaper full of pee ? god that was fun so i got off my bed to check for some leaks ? i check to towel it did not leak to bad ? only two small wet patches i did no got any pee on my bed, i really enjoy that type of diaper fun now i need some tips is there a way i can water proof my bedsheets and blankets i am planning to do this again but this time i want to do it under my blankets and with out a towel any though ???

What kind were you wearing?  As others have said above plastic pants and plastic bed covers will protect the mattress.  And a changing pad will protect your sheets.

A lot, maybe most, people leak while lying down. Are you overweight? That’s frequently a cause because it put your center of gravity above the diaper, so things flow up and out rather than down and in.

The trick is to find a diaper that fits you really well or wear cloth-lined plastic pants over the diaper. Regular plastic pants won’t absorb what leaks and will just leak, too.

1 hour ago, Author_Alex said:

A lot, maybe most, people leak while lying down. Are you overweight? That’s frequently a cause because it put your center of gravity above the diaper, so things flow up and out rather than down and in.

The trick is to find a diaper that fits you really well or wear cloth-lined plastic pants over the diaper. Regular plastic pants won’t absorb what leaks and will just leak, too.

Well i do wear medium size diapers so i don't think i am that overweight, now i did read somewhere that there no easy way to pee in diapers lying down also maybe i was because of the towel i was using i put where i though i would leak (which i was right) or my diaper was not tight enough but i will get myself a bed pad (a washable one or disposable one) and in the future i might get some pvc bedsheet and blacket with them i might wet my bed without diapers ?.

Well i do wear medium size diapers so i don't think i am that overweight, now i did read somewhere that there no easy way to pee in diapers lying down also maybe i was because of the towel i was using i put where i though i would leak (which i was right) or my diaper was not tight enough but i will get myself a bed pad (a washable one or disposable one) and in the future i might get some pvc bedsheet and blacket with them i might wet my bed without diapers [emoji1787].
Different diapers are sized and cut differently ,in some cases your wearing a diaper cut that doesnt quite agree with your bodies medium shape !

Wouldn't be the first or the last if you go to HDIS website I think you can still order a sample box ,it's like 2 of every diaper they sell for $10 and I think you can get a box like that of doubles for $4 try a different cut diaper ,see if that helps .

13 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Different diapers are sized and cut differently ,in some cases your wearing a diaper cut that doesnt quite agree with your bodies medium shape !

Wouldn't be the first or the last if you go to HDIS website I think you can still order a sample box ,it's like 2 of every diaper they sell for $10 and I think you can get a box like that of doubles for $4 try a different cut diaper ,see if that helps .

I see what i wear are rearz violet seduction diapers i love buying diapers from rearz  well maybe i might need a large size diaper that could be still be a possibility there is a other possibility that my hose was a little bit to (how can i put this) too stiff well what ever the case i will try to find a way to resolve this problem.

17 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

What does HDIS stand for? 

HDIS is "Home Delivery of Incontinent Supplies."   They used to be, in the day, one of the few places you could order a wide variety of incontinent supplies.   They had a nice catalog and would sell you a box with one of each diaper they had as samples.

Despite their foray into TV commericals, they're crap now.   They got out by Domtar (which also bought Attends).    Their paper catalog is full of non-incontinence junk.   They seem to exist now primarily to fleece medicare/medicaid (much like the Liberty catheter folks) and premote their house brand.   Other non "reassure" brands don't even appear in the catalog, even though they do offer them on the web site.   They offer free shipping which may or may not be a good idea as they have a flat $8  handling fee on everything.   They do offer the variety pack ($9.95 + $8 handling for about 30 briefs).

HDIS is "Home Delivery of Incontinent Supplies."   They used to be, in the day, one of the few places you could order a wide variety of incontinent supplies.   They had a nice catalog and would sell you a box with one of each diaper they had as samples.
Despite their foray into TV commericals, they're crap now.   They got out by Domtar (which also bought Attends).    Their paper catalog is full of non-incontinence junk.   They seem to exist now primarily to fleece medicare/medicaid (much like the Liberty catheter folks) and premote their house brand.   Other non "reassure" brands don't even appear in the catalog, even though they do offer them on the web site.   They offer free shipping which may or may not be a good idea as they have a flat $8  handling fee on everything.   They do offer the variety pack ($9.95 + $8 handling for about 30 briefs).

I hadn't heard they became a scam Or i wouldn't have bothered to mention it ,Liberty i new about i stopped using them years ago (the claimed "we cant fill a split order for 2 kinds of catheters") that where not the brand they tried to push on you,then they kept calling and emailing till I blocked there number and auto delete there messages,when I switched to another company ,seems like alot of places have fallen on the reassure crap supplies party bus .there like depend only worse ,your first experience is your worst and last .my apologies for suggesting them ! Thanks for letting me know .

What are your goals when you lay in bed and wet your diaper?  Do you want the feeling of a totally soaked diaper, or do you just want to wet your diaper until it's fairly wet normally, about when the average person would change?  How long do you plan to lay in bed wetting your diaper?

If you want to lay in bed and soak your diaper totally for that very wet feeling, you will leak everywhere including out the back top of your diaper.  Even good plastic pants won't help that much depending on what diaper you use.  To elaborate, lets say you want to lay in bed for a couple hours, 2 or 3 and totally soak your diaper for that super wet feeling.  Northshore Mega Max, Betterdry or Confidry 24/7 are not good choices because they are so thick and absorbent you won't get nearly wet enough for that truly soaked feeling in just 2 or 3 hours.  If that is your goal, get a cheap store brand that isn't all that absorbent and wear that.  In a couple hours of constant wetting, the diaper will be totally soaked giving you that sloshy totally wet feeling everywhere.  I suggest a plastic mattress protector either on top of your sheets or just under your sheet to protect the mattress.  If under your sheet, it has to be large enough to cover an area large enough so your mattress won't get damaged.  You will have to launder the sheet when your diaper leaks, but your mattress will be protected.

You also have an option to wear the thinner store brand disposable diaper and then pin on a cloth diaper or terry cloth towel over the thin disposable and then wet your bed that way or top everything off with some good plastic pants.  This way when your disposable diaper is totally sopping wet, the terry cloth towel or cloth diaper will absorb some of the leaks but without plastic pants, the cloth diaper or towel will still get the sheets wet.  You will  still get that totally soaked feeling from the disposable diaper but the bed will be more protected with the cloth diaper and plastic pants over everything (even if you do still get some small leaks).

If your goal is not so much that  totally soaked feeling but just to be able to lay in bed and wet your diapers to your heart's content, then do as others say and get some very absorbent premium diapers like the Mega Max or Betterdry.  You can wet those a lot, several hours and still feel relatively dry with no or little leaks here and there.  Plastic pants, especially terry lined plastic pants can help catch some little leaks and a waterproof bed pad is always a good idea to protect the mattress.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

What are your goals when you lay in bed and wet your diaper?  Do you want the feeling of a totally soaked diaper, or do you just want to wet your diaper until it's fairly wet normally, about when the average person would change?  How long do you plan to lay in bed wetting your diaper?

If you want to lay in bed and soak your diaper totally for that very wet feeling, you will leak everywhere including out the back top of your diaper.  Even good plastic pants won't help that much depending on what diaper you use.  To elaborate, lets say you want to lay in bed for a couple hours, 2 or 3 and totally soak your diaper for that super wet feeling.  Northshore Mega Max, Betterdry or Confidry 24/7 are not good choices because they are so thick and absorbent you won't get nearly wet enough for that truly soaked feeling in just 2 or 3 hours.  If that is your goal, get a cheap store brand that isn't all that absorbent and wear that.  In a couple hours of constant wetting, the diaper will be totally soaked giving you that sloshy totally wet feeling everywhere.  I suggest a plastic mattress protector either on top of your sheets or just under your sheet to protect the mattress.  If under your sheet, it has to be large enough to cover an area large enough so your mattress won't get damaged.  You will have to launder the sheet when your diaper leaks, but your mattress will be protected.

You also have an option to wear the thinner store brand disposable diaper and then pin on a cloth diaper or terry cloth towel over the thin disposable and then wet your bed that way or top everything off with some good plastic pants.  This way when your disposable diaper is totally sopping wet, the terry cloth towel or cloth diaper will absorb some of the leaks but without plastic pants, the cloth diaper or towel will still get the sheets wet.  You will  still get that totally soaked feeling from the disposable diaper but the bed will be more protected with the cloth diaper and plastic pants over everything (even if you do still get some small leaks).

If your goal is not so much that  totally soaked feeling but just to be able to lay in bed and wet your diapers to your heart's content, then do as others say and get some very absorbent premium diapers like the Mega Max or Betterdry.  You can wet those a lot, several hours and still feel relatively dry with no or little leaks here and there.  Plastic pants, especially terry lined plastic pants can help catch some little leaks and a waterproof bed pad is always a good idea to protect the mattress.

Well rusty pin i only wet my diaper lying down once in a wild just for fun what i use is a are rearz diapers and a towel folded four times when i release some small busts of pee my diaper was soak it leak a little bit on the towel only two small wet patch but it did not go all the way through and did not touch my sheets (for now) i am planing to order some more rearz diapers tomorrow and i will ad a waterproof changing/bed pad in my next order but one question how do you wash a washable bed pad ????

**Once in awhile ** I do too **small bursts**

On 6/7/2019 at 10:39 AM, willnotwill said:

HDIS is "Home Delivery of Incontinent Supplies."  commericals, They got out by Domtar (which also bought Attends).     premote 

???? Commercials  - got bought out - promote

I just use a vinyl matress cover from walmart to protect the matress. Then I put a waterproof matress pad .
These are available at Giant tiger and they are cheap

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Wash a matress pad or change pad on gentle cycle and dry in gentle.its very easy

Just wash the change pad on gentle cycle and dry in gentle

6 hours ago, brandonthug said:

I just use a vinyl matress cover from walmart to protect the matress. Then I put a waterproof matress pad .
These are available at Giant tiger and they are cheap

Wash a matress pad or change pad on gentle cycle and dry in gentle.its very easy

Just wash the change pad on gentle cycle and dry in gentle

I just need to wash it on the gentle cycle ???? sorry i have like three setting on my washer there white, color, and delicates witch of them is the gentle cycle ??? 

1 hour ago, brandonthug said:

Delicate cycle is the one you want to use

Oh nice thank Bandonthug ? now what is the gentle setting on a dryer sorry if i am asking ???