LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In another thread I mentioned that I was going in for a routine check-up. I thought I was peeing quite a bit more often lately. And so I went. It was all good news; blood pressure, normal (a little low, but OK); heart and respiratory, OK; prostate, OK. So basically, I'm disgustingly healthy. I do need to go back in for a blood test, but I don't expect anything newsworthy to come of it.

All this means that I don't have to wear diapers out of necessity. And that's good.

The doctor did mention an optional test for cancer by taking a stool sample, he said if I wasn't too embarrassed about crapping in a cup, packaging it up in a box clearly labeled "Fecal Material."  I laughed and said that brought to mind a few bathroom quips like: "No shit?"  "Yeah, the box is full of it."

I also thought I could diaper up, poop my diaper, and scrape off the big hunks into the sample container. Then I thought, "Nah...probably contaminate the sample."

Still feels like I'm peeing more often than I used to. Eh....more diaper time, I guess.

6 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

In another thread I mentioned that I was going in for a routine check-up. I thought I was peeing quite a bit more often lately. And so I went. It was all good news; blood pressure, normal (a little low, but OK); heart and respiratory, OK; prostate, OK. So basically, I'm disgustingly healthy. I do need to go back in for a blood test, but I don't expect anything newsworthy to come of it.

All this means that I don't have to wear diapers out of necessity. And that's good.

The doctor did mention an optional test for cancer by taking a stool sample, he said if I wasn't too embarrassed about crapping in a cup, packaging it up in a box clearly labeled "Fecal Material."  I laughed and said that brought to mind a few bathroom quips like: "No shit?"  "Yeah, the box is full of it."

I also thought I could diaper up, poop my diaper, and scrape off the big hunks into the sample container. Then I thought, "Nah...probably contaminate the sample."

Still feels like I'm peeing more often than I used to. Eh....more diaper time, I guess.

About 7 years ago I finally went to a gastroenterologist to figure out what was wrong with my GI tract. First test: stool sample. I went to the lab, and they gave me a kit to take home.

The kit consisted of a specimen bottle about the size of a pill bottle and what was basically a gelato spoon. I had to supply the staging area (takeout container).

I had to take a cab to return the sample. It’s 6:30 in the morning, and the cabbie asks how I’m doing, and it took everything I had to not respond, “I got a bag of shit in your car.”

????????????

Glad you’re doing okay.

When I need to send a stool sample to the lad I poop into a bed pan which I have previously washed and sanitized. The doctors and labs seem happy with this method. Back when I was young that was how my Mom  handled her stool samples.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 4:12 PM, le Hollandais said:

Me too … believe it's a side effect of aging and in my case accentuated by wearing every night.