LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarassing Stories? I'll go first

Lets start a thread of embarassing stories that we can look back at and laugh about. 

I will go first

After graduating from the university I went to visit my girlfriend's parents. They are very well-off and live in a stately Victorian with gates. All the homes on the street are like this. I went for a run in the late morning to see the beautiful homes. About a mile in I developed cramps and decided that I should stop and turn back. I couldn't run back because the cramps were bad. As I got closer to the house the cramps got worse and the urgency got exponentially worse. I didn't realize that the gates locked behind me so I had to ring the buzzer and wait for someone in the house the unlock the gate. I was sweating to hold it in. Beads of sweat of dripping from my legs as I awkwardly walked up the driveway. Everyone was at the kitchen table having breakfast and I quickly said Hi and ran upstairs. Just as I got to my bedroom (each bedroom had a private bathroom), I lost the battle and I slowly filled my pants. I stood there helplessly feeling the mess empty into my briefs and there was absolutely nothing that I could do. Luckily it wasn't wet and it was all self-contained in my underwear. I didn't have to clean the floor or anything. All I had to do was throw out my underwear and shorts

• Like 1

Oh boy, I have so many of these. I've experienced some level of bowel incontinence with extreme urgency for my whole life with some periods of urinary incontinence. I enjoy pooping my pants but on my own terms rather than messing unintentionally. 

For this reason, I absolutely dreaded my senior prom. I took a loperamide with metamucil before I started getting ready that day. I used the toilet before the dance started and had plenty of time to get there so I was feeling confident. The prom itself went really well but I made the mistake of going to the afterparty. Against my better judgement, I had a few drinks and was soon feeling a bit tipsy. Around midnight, my bowels started grumbling and cramping. I asked my friend where the bathroom was and she pointed upstairs. When I stood up, a small turd slipped and I panicked. I ran upstairs and knocked on the door but heard someone throwing up. As I knocked frantically, I started messing myself right there in my prom dress. It was the largest BM I'd had in a long time because of the metamucil, and I usually poop several times a day. I gave up after a few minutes and walked home in shame. 
Edited by solmaris
  • Like 1

My story is pretty tame compared to the first two. I had luckily just had a shower and was in a fresh pull up and nothing else making coffee when my brother in law walked into the house. I had to walk a good 20 feet to my beed room. 

I have a rather unpredictable fecal issue.    The doctors figure it's either some food allergy that I've not identified or some sort of IBS.    They're only answer is figure out if there is a food trigger and avoid that.    Alas, while I've had suspected items, I've never been able to pin it down.

I've had several embarrasing accidents when it's hit when I was unable to make it to the bathroom in time.     There has been a couple of times when I've had a diaper on fortuately, and once even that wasn't enough as I was at the mall and realized that before I got to the car (figured it was easier to go home than try to change out of the mess there), the diaper had blown out.

As part of a very long story involving hurricanes and back roads, I had an IBS attack while traveling with friends I didn’t know well. I ended up shitting in a ditch by the side of an Arkansas country road, followed 20 minutes later, after having sheepishly knocked on the door to a stranger’s house and asking to use their bathroom, finding that their toilet didn’t flush. I was very, very sick.

And while an adult let me in, and even asked his son to get out of the shower for me, when I opened that bathroom door, after having raised their medicine cabinet for Pepto, his wife was standing right there, arms crossed, in her nightgown, and looking like she was ready to murder me dead. 

I haven’t been back to Arkansas since. I’m pretty sure there’s still a wanted posted somewhere for Crimes Against A Bathroom.

I like to imagine, at least, that the family has gotten kudos from telling their side of the story to folks.

I have more than a few instances myself but i think one of most recent situations I’ve had was after I got off work I went and did some shopping for some necessities.

As I’m walking around grabbing the required items a powerful cramp comes over me (I have IBS and can sometimes go nearly a week without going number 2).  So I hurry and try to get the remaining items and get out of the store.  To my dismay I didn’t last long enough to even get to the back of the store before I filled my diaper uncontrollably.  It smelled really bad so I hurried to grab the remaining items and get out of the store before I offended too many people.  I tried avoiding most aisles where people were present as I didn’t want anyone to smell me.

once I got home I quickly got stripped my dirty diaper off and took a warm bath to clean up that disgusting feeling.  

There is a silver lining to this though.  Since I went out of my way to avoid other people in the store it took me a little longer to grab what I needed and as such I avoided a terrible wreck that happened only minutes before I arrived.  I gotta believe that if it hadn’t been for my accident I would have been in that wreck.

• Like 1

I have been having occasional bowl accidents on and off for about 10 years. Thay wor getting more frequent. I had a few close calls but never did it in front of any one?. After Xmas I went on a lowe carb diet. Absolutely no grains and in my case no vegetables. Since then I have been having a lot less accidents ,my poo is no longer so liquid and messy .I think this is the main reason as I have more time  to get to the toylit. It also has some other great benefits with wate loss blotting and diabetes. I am not a doctor but I think it could be Werth wile trying it for a month or so it may help with IBM 

• 10 months later...

I used to share the apartment with a friend which was some kind of gym addict so I usually found myself lonely at home 

I soon started to develop confidence to wear more openly feeling no fear

One night I decided to take a shower as usual but suddenly an idea crossed my mind what about a diapered shower (is amazing in case you haven't tried yet) I was there with the most bulky diaper I have worn in that house i decided to start filling the bathtub the feeling was amazing when I suddenly hear my roommate keys in the countertop... he had decided to skip the gym and have a cheat meal looking Netflix 

I put myself together while I was emptying the bathtub but suddenly my daiper exploded and all the jellylike interior was dispersed all around

I took a wipe trying to filter the water to the pipes fighting to collect as many daiper as I could

Worst part was that I haven't any thrash bag so I had to use my own clothes to save the diapers as I walked out the bathroom (which door leads to the living room) 

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 2:26 PM, solmaris said:

Oh boy, I have so many of these. I've experienced some level of bowel incontinence with extreme urgency for my whole life with some periods of urinary incontinence. I enjoy pooping my pants but on my own terms rather than messing unintentionally. 

For this reason, I absolutely dreaded my senior prom. I took a loperamide with metamucil before I started getting ready that day. I used the toilet before the dance started and had plenty of time to get there so I was feeling confident. The prom itself went really well but I made the mistake of going to the afterparty. Against my better judgement, I had a few drinks and was soon feeling a bit tipsy. Around midnight, my bowels started grumbling and cramping. I asked my friend where the bathroom was and she pointed upstairs. When I stood up, a small turd slipped and I panicked. I ran upstairs and knocked on the door but heard someone throwing up. As I knocked frantically, I started messing myself right there in my prom dress. It was the largest BM I'd had in a long time because of the metamucil, and I usually poop several times a day. I gave up after a few minutes and walked home in shame. 

It wasn’t prom, but I have a similar story that might or might not be just as bad.

Our first year of high school my class took a traditional week-long trip to Gettysburg in order to do the full historical tour. As a "reward" there was an 4-6 hour stop at Hershey Park on our way back, and everyone was allowed to group up so we could explore somewhat independently.  Being 100% incontinent I did all the necessary prep, felt confident, and was ready for the roller coasters. Unfortunately, after a week of junk/hotel food, my stomach was pretty backed up, so the combination of high speeds and chocolate took quick effect. Following my group of friends, crush included, I felt agonizing cramps that gave me a ten second warning to duck into privacy and lose ALL control. When it was all over I was a total mess, and wound up having to have a friend flag down both my private nurse and the school nurse. They helped me to the nearest bathroom, cleared it, and locked it while they helped me clean up... Only for me to walk out first and learn that it was a Women’s Restroom and there was now a long line of girls waiting, including my classmates. 

Whoooole lotta shame to live down after that one.

• 4 weeks later...

Mine actually happened just a week ago.  I was out walking with a friend when I suddenly felt my stomach cramping.  I thought I could hold it because I hadn't had an IBS-related incident in a while, plus whenever I did they were always small.  This time it took about two minutes for the cramps to get agonizing, and seconds later, the large quantity of wet, mushy stool just came out of its own accord, all while I was walking down the street in broad daylight next to my friend.  I had to waddle home, hoping he couldn't smell anything or see my now very saggy diaper.

2 hours ago, Autiesaurus said:

Mine actually happened just a week ago.  I was out walking with a friend when I suddenly felt my stomach cramping.  I thought I could hold it because I hadn't had an IBS-related incident in a while, plus whenever I did they were always small.  This time it took about two minutes for the cramps to get agonizing, and seconds later, the large quantity of wet, mushy stool just came out of its own accord, all while I was walking down the street in broad daylight next to my friend.  I had to waddle home, hoping he couldn't smell anything or see my now very saggy diaper.

I understand that.   Three times I've had similar incidents.    One I was just glad to have had a diaper on and went home and changed.   One my wife was with me in the car and she was like pee-euw and rolled the window down.   The other time it was worse.    Not only did I have an uncontrollable dump in the middle of a shopping mall, my diaper blew out and I had poop running down my leg by the time I got home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well laterly smomac issues  but often diapered,   i was out to dunes/beach and board walk  later at night so all the toillets and change rooms closed,   i wanted to diaper change

at most i could of probablly pulled off a wet change easisy or not have a care if someone happend to walk by as a change,  however  ,  Cramps and bad cramps right there and then in the diaper , i knew id need change and that was not something i wanted to stay in ,  i hide on the side and quicky looked in the diaper and it was quite messy so yeah someone walked by shorly after eeek,   the only option was walk straight in the ocean with the diaper on and undoo it right there and then and wash off while in ocean  :P  

• 1 month later...

I was so lucky that I was starting a 24/7 diaper life at the time this took place, because otherwise would have been a disaster:

I was home from work and wasn't feeling well, something was just off in my stomach.  Didn't eat breakfast, just drank some water, the whole deal.  Figured it was some kind of food poisoning (I think I woke up feverish in the middle of the night, I'm not sure.)  Fast forward to about 10am when I have worse cramps than I had all morning.  I've tried to use the restroom all morning with nothing happening, so I figure lets go repeat the process.  I stand up and in that process clearly gave my body the jump start it needed.
I filled the entire rear of the diaper with poop, to the point that it ran out of room and started up the front.  On top of being glad I was diapered, I'm glad I was home because that was just an absolutely disgusting smell on top of everything.

• 3 months later...

I have So many memories of humiliating myself, due to my incontinence, and\or being shamed for things I never really had any control over. Picking out one of those instances, over all those years, would be an interesting Social Anthropological Expedition but anyone reading such an expose would, undoubtedly, become comatose before finishing the Abstract.