LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone wear just a diaper around the house with a tee shirt or nothing else.

Most times when at home I am in only a diaper,  unless its cold then I wear a onesie. I have even gone out on our balcony at night in just my diaper as no one can see what I am wareing due to a solid balcony railing and from a distance a diaper can look like plain white shorts if indeed they get a quick peek.

If it is hot, I'll skip pants and just rock a diaper and a shirt. My wife doesn't mind. In the summer I usually sleep in just a diaper too. I would not go outside like that though.

Anybody in NE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the time, when at home I do not have pants on unless I have to because someone is coming over. Even then depending on who it is I will not put pants on. Many days I may be in the backyard or garage in just a diaper. Just the most comfortable way to be. 

I used to do this until we got a house. My parents made it clear they don't want me walking around the house naked so I only did it when they were gone. Now I only do it in my room when the kids are in school. If my parents come in my room, they will see me in my diaper because it's my bed room. I want to sleep in my diaper only again now that it is summer but my son keeps crawling into my bed. 

I used to do this until we got a house. My parents made it clear they don't want me walking around the house naked so I only did it when they were gone. Now I only do it in my room when the kids are in school. If my parents come in my room, they will see me in my diaper because it's my bed room. I want to sleep in my diaper only again now that it is summer but my son keeps crawling into my bed. 

Oh that’s a bit hard, trying to hide that your wearing a diaper with a young child around, I had that problem, I told them I had a sore back and not to climb on me, I’ve always had PJ pants over my nappies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nappy and t-shirt will be my outfit of choice today. Until I need to change out of the nappy. Then it'll be grown up clothes as I have things to do today. Harumph.

17 minutes ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

Yes, depends on day of week and who might be visiting. Sometimes just comfortable diaper. Other times wearing underpants over diaper. And sometimes wearing favorite lounge-shirt with small side zippers.

Nice!  I so wish I could!

• 2 weeks later...

On a daily basis, but I often put a diaper cover on too because I like the way it feels (nice and snug, and prevents leaks).

i'll wear a t-shirt occasionally, but usually when i diapered i just wear the diaper (and maybe plastic pants) and nothing else. and now that i'm back in a house and not an apartment, since i stay up very late i'll sit out in the back yard in nothing but a diaper. it adds the thrill of the risk getting caught without any danger of actually doing so because even if any of my neighbors (who are mostly 75 and older) came outside at 2 in the morning and looked over the fence, its pitch black so they won't be able to tell

Baby t-shirt, fun socks and a diaper is what I wear at home. A sleeper and diaper in my crib at night. I live in a condo with a not so private deck but if I had a private yard it would be baby t-shirt, fun socks, runners and a diaper in the yard as well. One day.

12 hours ago, nenog613 said:

i'll wear a t-shirt occasionally, but usually when i diapered i just wear the diaper (and maybe plastic pants) and nothing else. and now that i'm back in a house and not an apartment, since i stay up very late i'll sit out in the back yard in nothing but a diaper. it adds the thrill of the risk getting caught without any danger of actually doing so because even if any of my neighbors (who are mostly 75 and older) came outside at 2 in the morning and looked over the fence, its pitch black so they won't be able to tell

So cool.  I just looked at your profile.  I also live in Tennessee.  Nice to see a neighbor here.

It might be because I'm paranoid and don't want to have this discussion with my husband yet, but I typically walk around in a sleep shirt and bedtime pants (super soft, stretchy, and colorful). I'm always worried he would show up, or peeping neighbors. Not that I don't enjoy this attire. It's fun to see what I normally wear to bed with this big bulge of a diaper. Maybe it also feels a little more "naughty" to wet oneself when fully dressed. Sometimes in the basement (play area) I'll go without pants. I'd love to get some onesies and rompers. Buts that's another time...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Not for weeks, as our daughter's been home from college.  But, I've got today and tomorrow home alone, so this is what I've been wearing today...

IMG_1702.thumb.JPG.32ed0b6e18a3f48a40b524316faacc11.JPG

...Except when I took Binkie out for his walk.  I put waterproofs over the top for that, as it's been raining here all day.

• Like 1
On 6/4/2019 at 9:35 AM, drynot said:

Yup.  All the time in fact.  My wife has no problems with me wearing nothing but diapers around the house.  She's gotten quite used to it over the years.

Ditto. Tee in summer and onesie or footie PJs in winter. Will put on shorts when outside.

On 7/6/2019 at 11:59 AM, Author_Alex said:

On a daily basis, but I often put a diaper cover on too because I like the way it feels (nice and snug, and prevents leaks).

I thought rubber pants were mandatory. Or at least they are for me...

I just wear  a diaper when at home.

I was just wearing a diaper and setting in front of my computer when the July 5'th 7.1 earth quake hit in ridgecrest calif with the  epicenter  was only 8 miles from me.

i live in a 35 foot motorhome so i just rode it out but what a E ticket ride.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 7:59 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi there just wondering who here just wears their diapers around the house like inside or even outside in just a diaper and tee or nothing else?

Since mid-May of this year, I wore *NOTHING* around the house, not even a tee.  Only in the past week or two have I once again started sleeping in cloth padding, covered with plastic and only yesterday (Saturday) did I wear and use a pull-up in public again.  I was active from 94-99 and then "I put away childish things" and tried to deny my other side.  Only recently in the past couple of weeks, in an effort to ease the nighttime stress of a middle-aged prostate, have I started wearing the padding again.  Only yesterday, Saturday did I face my age regressive feelings again (he says, sipping Diet Coke from the nipple on his "ba ba", hugging his big teddy bear.)

I love to be in just a diaper and shirt but having children still living at home had made this difficult i have to do this either late at night when the kids are gone out and we have the house to our selves. but having exposed diaper sure make my wife job easier she can tell form across the room that i need to be changes with out asking me and me playing my games whee i tell her i'm a big boy and still dry LOL