LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone wear just a diaper around the house with a tee shirt or nothing else.

Hi there just wondering who here just wears their diapers around the house like inside or even outside in just a diaper and tee or nothing else?

Me I do not have that ability yet.  Though when I get my own place long story on that part "helping my mom right now."

I will be wearing when home just my diaper and a tee I just can not wear anything around the house like just a diaper and no clothing I get cold to fast.  But with a tee shirt, I can.  

Depending on where I move to and what kind of place I move to the outside will not be permitted unless I have a backyard with good fence where no one can see.  I believe that even though it is my house or place I can not be seen as it is disrespecting the people around me.

?Think that must be you and you only. How weird. 

(Looks down at my own diaper and T-shirt)

Yep, you’re just weird. ?

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

?Think that must be you and you only. How weird. 

(Looks down at my own diaper and T-shirt)

Yep, you’re just weird. ?

Just wondering though why weird?  We are all like-minded here.

13 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Is joke

oh ok cool!

34 minutes ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

When I get the opportunity to (aka when I’m home alone), I take advantage and do it

Smash-N-Dash I was just up in Pittsburgh over the weekend well from Thursday to sunday

I wear cloth diapers with plastic pants inside my house. And even if I have to go outside for second I’ll simply go. I absolutely love to see an touch my diaper without any hindrance.  

I can and will only do this when my wife and kids go away for school holidays, nappy on,plastic pants, T-shirt on, and train set out, l love my trains, nappies are good for when I get really involved with them, you can’t just leave them run, you never know if one might derail :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup.  All the time in fact.  My wife has no problems with me wearing nothing but diapers around the house.  She's gotten quite used to it over the years.

Wish my wife was like yours, then again I’m not sure if she knows that I wear incontinence pants, I keep it discreet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On 6/3/2019 at 7:59 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hi there just wondering who here just wears their diapers around the house like inside or even outside in just a diaper and tee or nothing else?

Only time I'd do that is when I'm home alone. But never would I do that out of doors. 

On 6/4/2019 at 6:57 AM, Smash-N-Dash said:

When I get the opportunity to (aka when I’m home alone), I take advantage and do it

Me too. It is rare that I have the house to myself, but when I do I usually run around wearing a diaper and a onesie or a romper.

I always keep my diaper covered with the exception when I am sleeping. If I am moving around the house, I always wear som pants and a shirt to keep my diaper out of sight. When I am in bed, I always wear a diaper, diaper cover, and a t shirt.

• Like 1

When I get the rare opportunity to have the house to myself, I will sometimes wear just a diaper and T-shirt.  Problem with me is, when my diaper is wet, and even sometimes when it's dry, it has a tendency to droop or slide down a bit and not stay tight around my waist.  I'm a large guy with a belly and small hips and usually my pants help hold my diaper up.  Sometimes I will wear underpants over my diaper to help a little, sometimes my one and only onesie, but unless I'm just sitting watching TV, I have to have something to help hold my diaper up tighter to my body, especially the wetter it gets over time.

• Like 1

I used to do so all the time when I worked from home.    Every once and a while my wife would call and say she was bringing someone buy an to put my pants on.

Now I have a nicer house but has big picture windows, so I have to watch what I wear when traversing the living room.   I  still spend a lot of time in my office in just a diaper.

Yes, there’s a 95% chance of seeing me in just my diaper when I home. 

When I need to go outdoors to gather the mail or mow the lawn I don’t stop and think oh my I need to put on pants to go outdoors so I don’t offend anyone who might happen to see me. 

Its my home, my yard and if I want to wear just a diaper than that’s what I am doing, if you happen to drive by and see me, it’s only a second or two, by the way why are you looking in my yard in the first place, you should be watching the road in front of you. 

• Like 1