LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to this site.

Hi, 

It sems my love of diapers started out as a love of plastic pants. Bed wetting was a problem for me until just prior to puberty and for some reason I loved plastic pants but had little time for diapers. I remember being caught wearing plastic pants in the bathroom of an elderly lady my folks hired to babysit me when I was around 4. There was something that I liked about the feel of plastic on my skin. My parents weren't condemning concerning my bed wetting and I would suggest to my mother that plastic pants might help although she said she didn't see how they would help without a diaper to soak up the liquid. Once I entered puberty I found a whole new use for plastic pants and used to take them from clothes lines around our small town. They proved to be a powerful attraction for me when I would see them and I would begin plotting how I could take them without being caught. This behavior subsided in my late teens and it has been replaced with the occasional purchase and later regret of that action throughout my adult life. About 4 years ago I began experiencing incontinence due to a spinal injury and some of the medication used to manage pain and fibromyalgia. To deal with this I began using disposable diapers and later tried cloth contour diapers with plastic pants. Currently I'm using almost exclusively cloth contour diapers with terry towels for night time booster pads and various brands and types of waterproof diaper covers. Mom was right, without an absorbent medium plastic pants aren't much help but after much trial and error I've found an effective system for managing my incontinence and keeping my bedding dry. I've been on SSDI for several years now and since I don't leave my house very often I only use disposable diapers (Abena M-4's) when I'm out which keeps my cost down. The initial cause of my attraction to plastic pants has always escaped me but I'm almost as attracted to diapers now as I am to plastic pants. It does make me a bit sad that I didn't feel this way about diapers when my mother was trying to deal with my bed wetting though as it would have saved her a lot of work washing bedding.

Hi and welcome to DD Zdog. Glad to have you join us, always nice to see new people come in. It’s a great place, with lots of good people. I was kinda the same as you, in my young life. I wet the bed, but luckily it stopped around 6. Mom wouldn’t do diapers, or anything she believed would let me get comfy with continued bedwetting. I did have a plastic sheet, just to protect the mattress though. Just what every young boy wanted on his bed, a plastic sheet, that screamed “BEDWETTER HERE”! So, I suffered with wet bed clothes, and a teasing older sister. Funny thing though, even before I was out of diapers and plastic pants, I had a thing for, especially plastic pants. I have memories of myself, running through the house, plastic pants on my head, yelling “RUBBER PANTS, RUBBER PANTS”! Mom called them rubber pants allot. As I said, my bedwetting stopped, and I never had diapers, or plastic pants to help with that. But I always dreamed about them, and thought of ways to simulate them, my whole young life, and beyond. 

Well, I hope you like it here? And if you have questions, just ask. Have fun, and enjoy!

Hi all. This is my first day on your forum. The people I have chatted with so far have all been pleasant and welcoming. Thank you for that. 

I joined because a lifelong enjoyment of wetting and messing my pants led me just today to investigate an ABDL article and then seek a likeminded forum. I read thru some of the discussions and joined up immediately. 

I have long enjoyed the warm feel of pee on my skin. Both my own and other peoples. I also rarely have the chance to enjoy warm soft poo in my shorts. What better idea than to do so discretely in a diaper. And now it turns out you folks are way ahead of me. The story of my life. 

I look forward to chatting and sharing with likeminded people. Please inquire and ask anything. 

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:43 PM, Newwetboy said:

Hi all. This is my first day on your forum. The people I have chatted with so far have all been pleasant and welcoming. Thank you for that. 

I joined because a lifelong enjoyment of wetting and messing my pants led me just today to investigate an ABDL article and then seek a likeminded forum. I read thru some of the discussions and joined up immediately. 

I have long enjoyed the warm feel of pee on my skin. Both my own and other peoples. I also rarely have the chance to enjoy warm soft poo in my shorts. What better idea than to do so discretely in a diaper. And now it turns out you folks are way ahead of me. The story of my life. 

I look forward to chatting and sharing with likeminded people. Please inquire and ask anything. 

You are new so come and have fun.  What is nice is we can talk about things that our friends would not want to hear or do. Here we can talk to each other and learn and enjoy a good pee or poop or what get us off. You  will find some one who li8kes the same that you like. Welcome and get started and do not be discouraged for we are all in the same boat, having fun. I love discussions with folks to find out what they do and learn more and will share what I do. 

On 6/3/2019 at 12:43 AM, Zdog said:

Hi, 

It sems my love of diapers started out as a love of plastic pants. Bed wetting was a problem for me until just prior to puberty and for some reason I loved plastic pants but had little time for diapers. I remember being caught wearing plastic pants in the bathroom of an elderly lady my folks hired to babysit me when I was around 4. There was something that I liked about the feel of plastic on my skin. My parents weren't condemning concerning my bed wetting and I would suggest to my mother that plastic pants might help although she said she didn't see how they would help without a diaper to soak up the liquid. Once I entered puberty I found a whole new use for plastic pants and used to take them from clothes lines around our small town. They proved to be a powerful attraction for me when I would see them and I would begin plotting how I could take them without being caught. This behavior subsided in my late teens and it has been replaced with the occasional purchase and later regret of that action throughout my adult life. About 4 years ago I began experiencing incontinence due to a spinal injury and some of the medication used to manage pain and fibromyalgia. To deal with this I began using disposable diapers and later tried cloth contour diapers with plastic pants. Currently I'm using almost exclusively cloth contour diapers with terry towels for night time booster pads and various brands and types of waterproof diaper covers. Mom was right, without an absorbent medium plastic pants aren't much help but after much trial and error I've found an effective system for managing my incontinence and keeping my bedding dry. I've been on SSDI for several years now and since I don't leave my house very often I only use disposable diapers (Abena M-4's) when I'm out which keeps my cost down. The initial cause of my attraction to plastic pants has always escaped me but I'm almost as attracted to diapers now as I am to plastic pants. It does make me a bit sad that I didn't feel this way about diapers when my mother was trying to deal with my bed wetting though as it would have saved her a lot of work washing bedding.

Welcome to the DD forum!  We are gentle and we all like to make new friends!  Everyone here is warm and welcoming!  So feel free to look around and check out the forum!  There is also a chatroom where you can talk live with other members.

Welcome to the site,, I can remember the love of plastic pants from very young also, and even in my teen years I used to swipe the baby diapers from family when I could,,, It was such an exciting thing to have a pampers plastic backed, wet and well you know the rest?,,,  we all have similar stories.

When I was young I also had a love of plastic pants.  I did not have a bedwetting problem but for some reason was attracted to plastic pants.  I bought my first pair when I was about 8 yrs old and would wear them any chance I got.  I did use a small towel to absorb the sweat but never wet in them.  I was just attracted to wearing them.  It wasn't till I got much older that I started to wear plastic pants with a diaper and use them.  Now I regularly wear a diaper with plastic pants and use them as I really enjoy the feeling and freedom of being able to urinate anywhere or anytime I need to go.