LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I be able to?

Hi y'all I'm wandering a question that needs opinions. I have a fenced in back yard and I only have one neighbor who could see my backyard. I just want to soak up sunshine in just a diaper and tank top. Should I be able to without feeling bad I'm not trying to get caught wearing but I want to be able to be somewhat free in my own property But i would feel bad if they saw and might offend. I mean it's my yard just don't look but I still feel meh about it. Any input?

I wouldn't, or if I did I'd make sure there was a barrier where the neighbor was blocked from seeing you. If you wouldn't sit out there in just your underwear, you shouldn't do the same thing with a diaper. 

Would you lie out for some sun, or do gardening, in briefs or boxers?

If you would then there is no reason you couldn't lie out in a diaper, but first get your neighbors used to seeing you in them in small amounts.

I got my neighbors used to seeing me in my long johns by giving them glimpses of me a little at a time.

Now I comfortably work outside in them,  as long as I cover the parts of me that no one wants to see, why should they care what I wear.

From what angle can that one neighbor see you? Is there a part of your yard where they can't see you? If so, I think you can go pants-less in that area, but elsewhere, keep your pants on.

I say this as someone who is putting up a fence this summer and will be laying on my deck to sunbathe in just a diaper sometimes, and from one side a neighbor could theoretically see. My solution is to put up a sun canopy, which my backyard needs anyway (zero afternoon shade). For me, thought, it's more about wanting to be able to wear with my shorts on and not worry constantly about tugging them up or going to sit out there after dark with the fire pit wearing what I wear most evening when its warm. - diaper, diaper cover, t-shirt.

Perhaps a happy compromise for you would be to wear a good diaper cover that looks like a speedo.

I would only do it for sunbathing or lounging, though, not for just standing there for the sake of it or doing yardwork.

• Like 1

I'd love to be able to hang out in my back yard in a diaper. In my neighborhood, the lots are long from street to alley, and narrow side to side. Some are two story. It might be too easy to peek over the top of the fence from the second story house nearby. So, that's one dream that might not come true for me.

I wouldn't do it, as it may give your neighbor the wrong impression.  You could just wear a pair of athletic shorts or basketball shorts as a diaper cover. They just have an elastic waistband and make a simple diaper cover. Have fun whatever you decide. 

• Like 2

Appreciate the replies! I feel as if maybe they went on vacation and no one is home I probably would but I suppose I should be respectful and not. It gets hot where I live in the summer and I don't have AC so I would love to be able too.