LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taken and regressed(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Mark had just gotten off work late at night. He was a server for the local diner and his shifts usually ended after midnight. He was going to be starting a new semester in a few weeks and needed to save up as much as he could for tuition. He exited the diner with his small backpack as he made his way home. Mark was pretty uneasy when leaving so late due to his small frame. He had a cop pull up not too long ago saying if they needed To call his parents. He wasn't sure if he was being paranoid but he could swear he was being followed by a van.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick watched the little boy struggling down the street he looked behind him as his little boy sleeping in his car seat “don’t worry munchkin daddy is bringing your baby sister home tonight”

he looked around the dark abandoned street and then moved the car right next to the boy. Without a word the large man jumped out and pressed a cloroformed cloth to his mouth “sleep baby girl, you are safe with daddy I promise”

Eric opened his sleepy eye just for a second and nodded at daddy. He had gone through this same experience awhile ago, but was excited to have a sister.

Mark then tensed up as the car stopped right behind him, a large man grabbed and manhandled him with ease. He fought and kicked and tried to scream but it was no use. His eyes went heavy and the last thing he remembered hearing is baby girl and daddy,

Nick smiled at the minimal effort that took and carried his new baby to the car. “Eric baby meet your new sister, isn’t she beautiful sweetheart” he fastened a locking harness around Mark “you must be gentle with her sweetheart she is very little”

Eric looked over and said, "Oh yes daddy I will and she is so pretty." Eric looked at his new sister and remembered the night daddy found him. Though eric was small, his sister was a few inches smaller. He hoped she would regress quick and give in. "Daddy im also wet, can you pull over and change me or do we have to wait till we get home?"

Nick smiled as he looked at his babies, his little boy and the new little one “of course baby daddy will pull right over, are you messy or just well beautiful boy” he searched for a place to pull over

Nick bent down and kissed Eric deeply “now now none of that my love, we need to get your sister home and restrained as soon as possible” he opened the boys wet diaper “such a wet little baby, you have no control at all do you baby you are just a tiny pants peeing baby boy” he smiled as he cleaned his boy

Eric giggled, "hehe yes daddy. I'm just a small baby with a tiny weenie. Baby loves being wet for daddy, daddy makes baby happy." Eric's small member did pucker up a bit as he was being changed. But then looked over as his sister mumbled in her sleep.

Nick gave his baby another kiss before securing his diaper in place “you just wait until daddy gets you home baby boy” he lifted the boy into his arms cans put him back in his car seat “it’s a long ride baby why don’t you try to sleep sweetheart”

Eric nodded, "Thank you daddy." He then looked over at his new sister, knowing her life was going to change forever. Whether she wanted it or not. Eric slowly drifted off as he couldn't wait to have his sister to play with.

They arrived home and Nick released his boy from the car seat handing him the house keys “baby can yo be a big boy and open the door for Daddy please” he then unbuckled his little girl and carried her into the house putting her in A crib anxious for her to wake up

Eric smiled and said, "yes daddy!" He ran to the door and reach on his tip toes as he opened the door. He was excited to see how his sister would react to all of this.

After being placed in the crib, Mark started to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and said" where...where am I?"

Mark's eyes were still huge as he looked around. He was panting loudly, but he tried his best to calm down. He wanted to know what was going on and would not want to be sedated. Catching his breath he said, "Ok...uh..uh, what...what is going on here?"

Nick stepped forward “thank you baby now I’ll explain things slowly but first things first “I am daddy and you will always call me daddy or you will get punished. This is my house and your new home forever and ever, I have adopted you baby girl”

Mark started to paint faster out of confusion. He then replied saying, "What? I don't know who you are but i'm not calling anyone daddy here. Baby girl? What are you crazy, i'm clearly a guy. Can you let me out of here?!"

Nick shook his head “ firstly you will call me Daddy that is non negotiable and you are what daddy says you are. You may come out of your crib when you ask daddy apparently to help you out. Now baby this can be easy or hard”

Mark turned and twisted as he tried to budge, "I have no idea what you're talking about. Pleas just let me out." Looking past Nick he saw Eric and said, "Hey you, can you help me out? Tell this crazy man to let me go."

Eric then came a little closer and said, "That's no way to talk to daddy. Baby sis you need to be nicer."

Nick smiled down at his boy and pulled him into a hun “thank you precious you are daddy’s good boy. Now why do t you run and play while daddy takes care of your sister. He looked back to Mark now then baby girl are you ready to behave for daddy”

Eric smiled and shook his head as he went out of the room.

Mark again trying to fight and get out said, " i have no idea what you're talking about you sicko. Let me out, I'm not a girl and your not daddy of mine."