LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spotted at Walmart

Ran into a very obvious AB/DL female at Walmart a few minutes ago. Before all you guys gush, hold on. She was short, pudgy, and had longish lanky hair. She looked to be in her young to mid 20s. Parents and little brothers were also fat. Her parents were quite fat. 

This Walmart is in a rural part of Virginia. She is the first person I've noticed there wearing a diaper who wasn't elderly. She was wearing dark sweat pant shorts over a heavy cloth diaper and large, thick plastic pants.. She had a pink t-shirt that was short enough to always see enough of the plastic pants. The plastic pants were high on her stomach and not only could they be easily seen and heard, but she had sweat stains on the shirt at that line. And food stains on the front.  But to be fair, so did the entire family. 

She smelled of perspiration, pee, and that baby fragrance they put in some products.  She had that certain waddle that you get with a thick diaper. Though her's was a bit exaggerated. 

The AB/DL was obvious as she had one of the large adult pacifiers on a plastic chain around here neck and she would often be sucking on it, then spitting it out and it would leave a trail of slobber on her shirt. When I saw this, I thought she might be developmentally challenged but she had regular conversations with the family and on her cell.  She did spend time in the baby section by herself until one of her brothers came and got because they were checking out. 

Oh, the pink shirt was a knock off of a my little pony picture. 

I was certainly drawn to her for some reason but not enough to talk to her, just watch from a distance. I didn't want to be too much of a creeper. Yea, obviously I was but at my age, best not get into a situation that could be complicated. I think I'm a sucker for the emotionally vulnerable or something. Nothing sexual at all. Mayby just attracted to the strange.  

Can’t not see weird, odd things at Walmart. 

Cloth diapers, and plastic pants seem out of place for a young 20’s. Can’t help but wonder on that? 

Without doubt washable diapers are not just still with us, they are making a comeback. In my local urinary incontinence support group sponsored by my urologist's office, of 45 adult members 22 routinely sleep in various kinds of washable diapers. The head urology nurse there tell me that nearly all of their older child patients wear cloth diapers to bed. The Pasadena branch of DyDee Service discontinued adult diaper service because of a vast increase in demand for baby through youth gauze diapers. Sales of waterproof pants are booming.

On days I do not need to go to my office I usually wear pinned gauze diapers inside Kins vinyl pull-on pants. I select clothing which disguises those diapers very well. Since my husband is retired he wears gauze or other washable diapers most days. The nurse at his urologist tells him a lot of adults of all ages ask about cloth diapers. Sure, without DyDee this is less convenient, but modern washing machines are more efficient and reliable.

Cloth diapers, especially with plastic pants, are hell in the skin and prone to strong odors. 

BetterDry are the best diaper I've ever tried. Extremely comfortable and very high capacity. I've completely abandoned any idea of cloth diapers except for a long term disaster situation. (Assuming I have the ability to wash them.  My kit has disposable as well but resupply is questionable.)