LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cult Of Personality (COMPLETED 7/18/19)

Chapter Seven

Renee had arrived within ten minutes and made quick work of changing Charlotte into not just a clean diaper but also into a pair of denim shortalls. The outfit was something a baby would wear but sized up to fit Charlotte complete with snaps between the thighs for easier diaper changes. The booties she'd been wearing were replaced with pink Velcro sneakers that somehow squeaked like little chew toys when she walked, causing her to make a mental note to take them off when she was able to get away from Renee long enough to explore the compound once they got there.

Charlotte was made to check herself out of her hotel room, her stomach fluttering nervously as she stood at the counter with Renee holding her hand as the man behind the counter printed up her bill. She desperately wanted to use the pacifier clipped to the top of her shortalls, but fought the urge with everything she had and managed to hold out so she could sign the bill and be whisked out of the hotel lobby by the hand, her shoes squeaking with every step.

Every squeak made Renee want to smile, as did every light crinkle that emanated from beneath her girl's clothes. She cherished this, having her baby back fully and completely and without having to do anything to force Charlotte into the role like she'd done when they were in college, after all those years she'd finally succeeded in her goal and it felt absolutely wonderful.

When they reached the small SUV Renee unlocked the doors with her key fob and opened the back passenger side door and set the diaper bag slung over her shoulder down onto the floor before turning to Charlotte. "Alright, baby girl, time to get in your carseat." she chirped happily as she reached out and guided Charlotte closer to the car.

Charlotte looked into the back of the car and stared in amazement at the adult sized carseat in the middle of the backseat, the flutter in her stomach returning as Renee coaxed her forward so she could crawl up and into it finding it incredibly comfortable as she settled in and Renee buckled the harness that came down over top of her and connected between her thighs.

"Charlotte, Mommy needs for you to do something for her if she's going to be able to take you home with her." Renee said once the carseat was buckled.

Charlotte watched her reach into the diaper bag and produce a baby bottle of what looked like apple juice, removing the plastic top and holding it out for her to take.

"There's a sedative in that juice that will make you very sleepy for a few hours." Renee explained. "If you want to come home with me you have to make it all gone, otherwise I can't take you home." she added somberly.

Charlotte looked at the bottle and then at Renee. "Why do I have to be drugged?" she asked quietly.

Renee leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "Because people aren't allowed to know how to get to the compound until we're sure we can trust them." she answered.

"You don't trust me?" Charlotte asked.

Renee smiled at her softly. "Of course I do, sweetie, but rules are rules." she said. "If I brought you in without following the rules I'd get in trouble, you don't want Mommy to get in trouble do you?" she asked.

Charlotte shook her head and took the offered bottle and began nursing it.

"Good girl." Renee said. "Mommy's going to drive around until you finish and fall asleep and when you wake up you'll be home." she explained before getting out of the back, closing the door and getting in the driver's seat. 

The motion of the car and the comfort of the carseat probably would have been enough to put Charlotte to sleep, but before she could finish the bottle she was yawning, her body feeling like it was wrapped in a warm, fuzzy blanket and her thoughts slowing down to the point that trying to focus on keeping her drooping eyelids open became too much for her and she slipped off to sleep.

Charlotte awoke slowly some time later, her eyes struggling to focus as she looked upward at a brightly colored object a few feet above her. She heard a tinny lullaby playing and saw that she was surrounded by bars. As her thoughts returned to their normal speed she worked out that she was in a crib and looked through the bars to see numerous other cribs in the room with her.

With great effort given her still weakened state, she was able to roll onto her side and get herself pushed up so she was standing in the crib holding onto the rails for support. Even standing up on her tippy toes, she was barely able to see over the top of the rails of the crib and suddenly felt very nervous that she'd made a terrible mistake.

"Renee?" she whispered, hoping that despite not seeing her in the room she was somewhere where she could hear her.

The room smelled like a nursery, the soft perfume smell of baby powder with underlying notes of wet and messy diapers filled her nostrils as she breathed in and sighed. Her shoes and the shortalls she'd been wearing were gone, as was the onesie she'd been wearing beneath, leaving her now clad in only a diaper, her bare chest completely exposed to anyone that saw her. 

"Oh, you're finally awake!" came a cheerful voice from the dimly lit distance near the door of the room.

Charlotte squinted to see the form of a woman standing by the door. "Where's Renee?" she asked quietly.

The woman approached the crib with a gentle smile on her face. She wore a thin white cotton dress, her bare feet sinking into the thick carpeting as she knelt down next to the side of the crib to be on Charlotte's level. "Your Mommy is having a meeting right now, but she'll be back soon." the woman told her. "My name is Miss Carol and I'm in charge of taking care of the babies in the nursery." she explained.

Charlotte tried to back away from the woman but her weakened muscles failed her and she dropped back onto her butt inside the crib.

"Oopsie daisy!" Miss Carol cooed quietly. "I think you'll find that you'll be a little weak for a few more hours, honey." she said as she stood upright and lowered the side of the crib. "Would you like to get out?" she asked.

Charlotte nodded and got onto her hands and knees to crawl to the edge of the mattress and shift her legs over the edge, taking Miss Carol's offered hands and sliding herself out and onto the floor where she wobbled unsteadily like a toddler as the older woman kept her upright with a firm grip on her hands and led her away from the crib by walking backward like a parent teaching a baby to walk.

As they moved through the room they passed by a few of the other cribs, in the dim lighting of the room only the shapes of people could be seen inside, but of the four they passed all had a sleeping occupant within.

"How many other people are in here?" Charlotte asked quietly.

Miss Carol looked around the room as if she were mentally counting. "Probably about ten to twelve, we're a little light right now." she responded.

Charlotte looked around the room, her body swaying and threatening to send her to the floor as she counted the cribs, figuring that some must have two people in them. "That's a light number?" she asked.

Miss Carol smiled. "When we're at occupancy we have about thirty little boys and girls in here." she explained.

Charlotte thought of cattle cars and terribly run mental hospitals as she toddled along with Miss Carol toward the changing table at the end of the room and allowed the woman to guide her up and onto the table's surface. "Can I have some clothes?" she asked quietly.

Miss Carol nodded as she gathered up the necessary items to change the younger girl's diaper. "Do you need to go potty before we get you into a new diaper?" she asked.

Charlotte felt her face grow hot as she shook her head. "No, Miss Carol." she answered.

Miss Carol touched the small moon shaped light above the changing table and a soft yellow glow illuminated Charlotte as the older woman smiled down at her and gave her bare stomach a soft tickle. "Well, it's my job to ask, sweetie, but I'm sure you're just nervous about doing that in front of a stranger, aren't you?" she asked as she set to changing Charlotte's diaper.

Charlotte remained silent through the diaper change, marveling at how robotic and clinical Miss Carol was in her duties, making her long for Renee's loving and tender attentions while she tended to her diaper which made her face grow hot once more.

Before long Charlotte was in another thick purple diaper and her clothes from earlier back on her as she was helped down from the changing table and led by the hand out the door where she was quickly handed off to a familiar face.

"Mr. Figueroa is going to take you on a little tour while your Mommy finishes her business." Miss Carol explained. "Can you say 'hi' to Mr. Figueroa?" she urged.

Charlotte looked up at the mustached man she'd met with the day before and mumbled a timid "hi" as she cast her gaze down to her still bare feet.

"She's still waking up." Miss Carol said to Mr. Figueroa as if Charlotte weren't there. "Oh, let me go grab her bag." she suddenly said. "You might want to carry her, it'll be a lot faster." she added as she guided Charlotte forward to Mr. Figueroa and allowed him to pick the much smaller girl up into his arms before ducking back into the nursery.

"Well, ya here fer business or pleasure, Ms. King?" Mr. Figueroa whispered quietly as he gently bounced Charlotte in his arms, his beefy forearm acting as a seat for her thickly padded bottom.

Charlotte couldn't look at him. "Business." she whispered back.

Mr. Figueroa scoffed. "We'll see I s'pose." he told her quietly just before Miss Carol returned with her diaper bag which she slung over the man's broad shoulder.

"Bye bye, Charlotte!" Miss Carol chirped as she gave Charlotte's thigh a soft squeeze. "I hope to see you again, sweetie!" she added.

Charlotte found being carried to be very pleasant if not a little disorienting, she clung to Mr. Figueroa as best as her weakened limbs could manage at first, but the longer he held her the more comfortable she felt that he wouldn't drop her and allowed herself to relax a bit and enjoy the ride. "Where are we going?" she asked finally.

"I'm s'posed ta show ya around and let ya see what a utopia we got here." he answered with a thick sheen of sarcasm encasing his words.

"If you hate it here why not leave?" she asked.

Mr. Figueroa tensed and said nothing for a long while. "Stephanie needs me, I can't leave her here alone with these people." he finally said.

Charlotte looked around as they walked down the hallway that they seem to have been walking down forever. "Where is she now?" she asked.

Mr. Figueroa gestured with his thumb back the way they came. "She's in one a them cribs back where you were." he told her. "She's got two more days in there before I can take her home with me." he explained.

Charlotte furrowed her brow. "Why?" she asked.

"Rules." he replied. "When one a you little ones is gonna be adopted ya gotta stay in the nursery for a whole month before you can go home with yer new Mommy or Daddy." he explained.

Charlotte bristled at being lumped together with the baby people in the nursery. "I'm not like her." she said indignantly.

Mr. Figueroa chuckled. "Sure thing, half pint." he said as he bounced her softly with his arm, her thick diaper crinkling with the movement. "Yer jes deep undercover right now, right?" he added with another chuckle.

"Hey, I'm doing this to try and bring this place down, maybe don't insult me!" Charlotte hissed angrily.

Mr. Figueroa stopped walking and set Charlotte down on her feet and knelt down to her level. "Listen here, missy," he began sternly, "this ain't a game, you can't be talkin' back to grownups in this place when yer a baby." he told her. "You wanna bring this place down ya gotta act like ya belong here, ya understand?" he asked.

Charlotte nodded. "I do, but-" she started to say but found her pacifier being pushed between her lips before she was picked back up and the trek resumed.

"They want ya ta be a baby, so be a baby." he told her. "Take notes in yer head and write yer story when ya get outta here but never let them see you as anythin' but a baby or else they'll make sure ya actually are for the rest of yer days." he warned.

Charlotte sucked her pacifier nervously and nodded. "Yeth, Mither Figawoa." she mumbled quietly.

"That's a good girl." he praised as he softly bounced her with his arm.

"You willingly and deliberately disobeyed your father and I!" the older woman yelled.

Renee nodded. "Yes, mother." she said. "But I-" she started to say but was cut off.

Her mother glared at her. "The only butt I'm concerned with is yours, young lady!" she snapped. "Your reckless behavior has made both of us question whether we were mistaken in grooming you for a leadership role here." she added.

Renee's father leaned forward in his chair. "Pumpkin, what your mother is trying to say is that we're worried you might have put us at risk by bringing your little reporter friend here." he said calmly.

Her mother looked at him sharply. "Don't go easy on her, Jerry!" she barked.

Her father turned to her mother and raised an eyebrow. "Are we going to have a problem, Denise?" he asked. 

Renee knew what her father's look meant, he was head of The Innocent and no one outranked him. She'd seen her mother over his lap enough times over the years to know that if her mother kept pushing she'd find herself demoted very quickly.

Her mother looked at her and blushed bright red, knowing her daughter knew just as well as she did what could happen if things continued this way. "No, Daddy." she muttered sheepishly.

"Good." her father said. "Now, Pumpkin, your mother, despite being too harsh, isn't wrong." he told her. "I think you need to be punished for not consulting with us first, wouldn't you agree?" he asked.

Renee swallowed hard and nodded. "Yes, Daddy." she grudgingly admitted. 

"Good girl." he said. "Present yourself for a spanking." he commanded firmly but gently.

Renee blushed and crossed the room to where her father sat, lifting her dress and pulling her panties down when she reached him before laying herself across his lap. "Please correct me, Daddy, I've been a naughty girl." she said, the words memorized over the years to the point that they were automatically spoken once she was in place on his lap.

Fifty hard smacks later and Renee was sniffling and wiping the tears from her eyes as she was helped back to her feet. "Ten minutes in the corner ought to be enough." her father declared as he turned his daughter around and shuffled her to the corner of the room with her panties around her knees. "Denise, fetch a safety pin for her dress." he commanded his wife.

Once her mother returned Renee's dress was pinned up in the back so her red bottom was on display, her father kissing the back of her head before leaving her there to return to his chair. "Thank you, Daddy." Renee quietly told him, another memorized response.

"Daddy's work is never done with so many little ones running around." he said. "Even when the babies grow up they're still in need of Daddy's firm hand from time to time, aren't they, Denise?" he asked her mother.

Renee heard the spanking her mother was getting a few moments later, the older woman blubbering after only a dozen making Renee ashamed that she had to obey the worthlessly pathetic woman. She remembered when she was twelve or so and was left in charge of her mother for the day while Daddy took meetings, the look of sheer humiliation on her mother's face when her barely teenage daughter walked into the nursery with a bottle for her to drink in her crib was priceless and one that Renee always pictured when her mother started to act a little too big for her britches.

The shuffling and quiet sobbing grew louder as Denise was moved in place next to her daughter, her own dress pinned up to show her reddened bottom. "Thank you, Daddy." Denise said between sobs.

Once her father was back in his chair Renee smiled. "You're so pathetic." she whispered to her mother. "You shouldn't have ever been let out of the nursery." she added.

Denise sniffled. "How dare you, you ungrateful brat!" she hissed.

"Just admit that you're too little to handle being Daddy's second in command and I'll take over your duties and become your Mommy." Renee said, her words dripping with malice.

Denise fumed. "I should have convinced him to regress you years ago." she spat.

"He wouldn't have listened to you and you know it." Renee said. "Pumpkin never gets into too much trouble, but little Deni on the other hand." she mused aloud, using her mother's infantile nickname.

Denise jutted her elbow into her daughters side angrily. "You little bitch." she sneered.

"Denise!" Daddy called out.

Denise jumped in surprise at his booming voice, a little spurt of urine raining down into her panties at the same time. "Y-yes, Daddy?" she asked innocently and fearfully.

"Apologize to Renee for hitting her and come here." he commanded.

Denise glared at her daughter. "I'm sorry for hitting you." she practically growled through clenched teeth.

Renee turned on the waterworks for her Daddy's benefit. "Ow, Daddy, she really hurt me!" she cried, forcing tears to form in her eyes.

"Come here, Pumpkin, let Daddy kiss it and make it better." he cooed to her sweetly.

Shuffling to her father with her panties around her knees, her mother doing the same beside her as they both obeyed his commands, Renee hugged her father tightly and cried into his chest as he rubbed her back and shushed her. 

"There there, Pumpkin, show Daddy where it hurts." he told her.

Renee pulled back from him and slipped out of her dress, letting it pool around her feet with her now completely fallen panties as she raised her arm and pointed to her side just below her right breast. "Right there, almost on my booby." she told him.

He scowled at his wife and leaned in to kiss the spot where his daughter was pointing. "Does your booby hurt too, Pumpkin?" he asked as his hand gently caressed the outside of her bra.

Renee nodded and shivered lightly with pleasure as his hand lightly massaged her milk swollen breast through her bra.

Her father turned her around and undid the clasps of her bra, letting it join her dress and panties on the floor before turning her back around and kissing the allegedly injured breast. 

"Mmm, that feels better, Daddy." Renee whispered softly as her hand reached out and gently stroked the stiffness beneath her father's pants.

Daddy smiled at her. "You're leaking, Pumpkin." he told her, pointing to the white beads of milk expressing from her engorged nipples.

Renee giggled. "I haven't had a chance to pump or feed my baby since last night." she told him.

Daddy looked at his wife. "Deni, help her with her little problem." he commanded.

Denise looked at them both in disbelief and shook her head. "Please, Daddy, don't make me-" she began to protest but was cut off by Daddy grabbing her by the back of her neck and forcing her face to her daughter's breast.

"You will drink every last drop or so help me you won't be able to sit for a month, young lady!" he boomed.

Denise quickly latched on to her daughter's breast, beginning to cry as she started to nurse.

"Daddy, can we do this in the bedroom where it's more comfortable? I'm sure little Deni doesn't wanna stand for her lunch any more than I do." Renee asked. "Maybe I can have some lunch at the same time?" she asked seductively as she gripped his hardness through his pants.

He cleared his throat. "Yes, that's a wonderful idea, Pumpkin." he told her as he snatched his wife's hand and dragged her off to the bedroom with Renee smiling and strutting behind them.

On their tour Mr. Figueroa showed Charlotte the arts and crafts room where she made a macaroni picture for Renee, a heart that said "I love you, Mommy" between a girl that looked to be just out of high school and a man on the cusp of being eligible for AARP. The girl had been very sweet, sharing her supplies with Charlotte while she sucked her pacifier and colored a picture of a princess riding a unicorn that she'd drawn for her Daddy. The man had been very rude, teasing Charlotte and the younger girl for their shoddy art skills and then noisily messing himself beside them, leaving the two girls to pinch their noses until one of the grownups came by to take him away.

Charlotte was surprised to discover that the younger girl had no teeth, something she'd learned when the girl swapped her pacifier for a bottle that one of the grownups brought to her, but was picked up and carried off by Mr. Figueroa before she could ask the girl about it. "Why din dat giwl hab teef?" she asked Mr. Figueroa once they were down the hall from the room.

"Babies are made to order, sweet pea." he told her. "That one's Daddy didn't want her to have no teeth so they pulled 'em clean out." he explained.

Charlotte shivered at the thought of having all her teeth pulled and stayed quiet as they continued walking.

They ended up in the dining hall after the arts and crafts room, Mr. Figueroa moving past the long tables devoid of people to the smaller room in the back where several highchairs lined the walls. Mr. Figueroa grabbed one and plopped Charlotte down into it and went into her diaper bag for a bib, a bottle, and a jar of babyfood.

"This here is where the bigger little ones eat their meals." he explained as he secured the bib around her neck after setting the bottle and jar of babyfood on the tray in front of her. "We all gather for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the big room back there and those with bigger little ones come in here to feed them." he added.

Charlotte took the offered spoonful of babyfood in her mouth. "What's a bigger little one?" she asked after swallowing the sweet goop.

"Well, this place works kinda like a school, we got grades for the little ones." he began as he spooned more babyfood into Charlotte's mouth. "The real little ones don't get nothin' but breast milk and stay in the "maternity ward", we got about half a dozen of them at any given time and round the clock wet nurses for 'em." he explained.

"Why are they in there?" Charlotte asked, dripping babyfood down her chin and onto her bib.

Mr. Figueroa scooped the drip up and back into her mouth. "Different reasons, sometimes we get people that ain't had such good luck and need to have their immune systems boosted or maybe somebody isn't all there and we don't want 'em causin' trouble, but whatever the reason, they stay there for about three months before they can try and move forward." he explained.

"What's after that?" Charlotte asked.

Mr. Figueroa scooped up the last of the babyfood from the jar and put it into Charlotte's mouth. "The nursery." he said simply. "Little one's in there get brought here for meals and out to play in the little playground we got behind the nursery, but they live there and their Mommies and Daddies get visit time for an hour a day." he told her as he put the lid back on the jar and got up to throw it in the recycle bin, returning to her to lift her up and out of the highchair and onto his lap where he lay her back to give her her bottle of juice.

Charlotte looked up at him and felt a familiar happiness in her tummy, something similar to what she felt when Renee breastfed her, a safe and content feeling that made her feel totally at ease being a baby in front of an adult.

"If someone decides to adopt them they go home with them and become whatever their Mommy or Daddy wants them to be." he continued. "If no one adopts them they become community babies, looked after by those that for whatever reason don't want a full time baby of their own." he added as he rocked Charlotte on his lap.

Charlotte pulled away from the bottle and Mr. Figueroa removed it from her mouth. "Do babies ever become Mommies or Daddies?" she asked before grabbing the bottle and returning it to her mouth.

Mr. Figueroa shook his head. "I've been here about eight years and never seen anythin' like that happen." he told her.

Charlotte nodded softly and continued drinking, feeling her diaper warm as she let herself go, closing her eyes as she savored the warm wetness spreading through her diaper.

Mr. Figueroa stifled a chuckle. "You aren't goin' native on me so soon, are ya, little lady?" he asked.

Charlotte kept her eyes closed and merely shook her head softly as she nursed her bottle.

Renee lay on the bed with her mother suckling her milk from her breast as she dutifully serviced her father's engorged manhood with her own mouth, the sounds of her mother whimpering and sobbing like a helpless child making her just as aroused as her father's cock. With an audible pop she pulled him from her mouth and stroked his shaft softly. "Daddy, I don't think little Deni is ready for the role of your right hand." she said sultrily.

Denise whimpered again and made a move to stop nursing but was forced back down by her daughter's hand which held her there firmly until she gave up and resumed suckling down her milk.

"I can't say I disagree with you, Pumpkin." Daddy said as he looked at his wife pathetically nursing from her own daughter like an infant.

Renee licked the length of his cock and smiled. "Would it make Daddy happy if his Pumpkin took over little Deni's duties?" she asked sweetly.

Her father reached down and gently guided her mouth back onto his hardness. "Finish your own duties and swallow every last drop and we'll see, Pumpkin." he told her.

Renee performed her task exceptionally and lay back with a contented sigh as she slapped her mother's bare bottom sharply. "Switch, baby." she commanded, delighting in her mother scurrying over to her other breast without hesitation.

Her father nodded his approval. "It seems you've got her well under control, Pumpkin." he told his daughter.

Renee nodded. "Well, you did most of the work, Daddy, I just finished what you started." she said humbly.

"Deni, once you're finished with your lunch you'll follow your Mommy to the nursery." he commanded.

Denise blubbered and sat up from her nursing. "Daddy, no, I-" she began but was quickly pulled back down to the bed and up to her daughter where the far younger girl began raining her open hand down upon her already sore and reddened backside.

"You will do as your Daddy tells you, baby!" Renee shouted.

Denise shrieked in pain and began throwing a fit as her backside was assaulted, her bladder letting go in surprise and pain, creating a large puddle on the bed beneath her.

Renee stopped spanking her mother and shook her head as she helped the old woman up to face her. "Pitiful isn't she, Daddy?" she asked her father.

Daddy nodded as he pulled on his pants. "Get her out of my sight and to the nursery where she belongs." he said disdainfully as he left the room.

Renee smiled at her mother as the door closed behind him. "Poor baby Deni." she cooed in mock pity. "Why don't we play a game to see whether I mistakenly take you to the regression room by accident." she mused.

Denise sniffled and shook her head. "Please, Renee, don't take me there, I'll do anything!" she pleaded.

"It's Mommy now, baby." Renee said with a smirk.

Denise nodded. "Yes, Mommy, I'm sorry, Mommy." she corrected herself.

Renee guided her mother's gaze toward the foot of the bed as she lightly traced her finger around her glistening sex. "Daddy got his and now Mommy wants hers." she said simply. "Give Mommy a good orgasm and maybe she won't make you an empty headed little baby for the rest of your life." she added.

Denise nodded and hurried down to between her daughter's legs where she went to work satisfying her new Mommy, struggling not to break into uncontrollable sobs of shame as she did so.

Renee closed her eyes and put her hand on the back of her mother's head as she bit her lip and savored her successful removal of the first person standing in her way of taking control of The Innocent once and for all, planning how she would remove Daddy after she dropped baby Deni off at the regression room.

• Like 8

Okay, that was the hottest chapter ever. I might have a thing for daughters topping their moms like this. The humiliation the mom feels being treated like a baby by her daughter and having to sexually satisfy her daughter and probably have her daughter sexually satisfy her, when she's been good and probably can only cum in her diapers. It just turns me on a lot lol

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I'm gonna have to take notes on what to do/what not to do when I finally start that cult I'm always joking about. :D

If I get to watch a mother get spanked, diapered and forced to enjoy her dirty diapers by her daughter, then you can count me in on joining your cult that you keep joking about lol

Wow.  Incest, Daughter/mother domination, liberal dose of spanking, humiliation porn, all in one chapter!  

No lack of action here, folks! :D 

20 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Wow.  Incest, Daughter/mother domination, liberal dose of spanking, humiliation porn, all in one chapter!  

No lack of action here, folks! :D 

We're in the home stretch, I need everyone's undivided attention. :P

• Haha 2

Wow not sure what to say about this chapter. If your intention was to get everyone’s attention, mission accomplished. But then you already had my attention. Charlotte is so screwed!  She just doesn’t realize it yet but she is a big baby not, even if she hasn’t fully completed the process. ? still don’t have any likes to give but it should be getting some back soon. 

• Thanks 1

In case anyone was wondering, this story will be ten chapters total, so we're almost to the end of the road and I hope that everyone reading is as excited to see the conclusion as I am. Thanks for reading and commenting and supporting this weird therapy exercise that I'm doing for myself, it's really great to see people enjoying this story because I didn't honestly think I was going to write again but it's cathartic and escapist and whatever else positive for me and bonus points that it's not just me shitting the bed with inconsequential bullshit...I just jinxed myself out of sticking the landing, didn't I? This will be my Game of Thrones....

Chapter Eight

When Renee was born it caused quite a commotion at the compound. When her mother arrived at the compound a few years before Renee was born she'd had trouble adjusting to the world outside, recently dropped out of high school, homeless after a breakup with her boyfriend and as good as dead to her family, she sought a safe space to live her life and be free of the burdens of the adulthood she found herself being swallowed by. So it was that she was welcomed into the loving arms of The Innocent and led by the hand to her new life in the nursery the compound to work her way up to being taken on as a baby by a loving Mommy or Daddy. 

Adjustment wasn't as easy as she would have expected. As much as she was woefully unprepared for the life of a responsible adult, she did enjoy the freedom her chronological age afforded her and going from being her own boss, spending her days having sex with her now ex boyfriend and her nights drinking and partying, to having every aspect of her life managed for her including her ridiculously early bedtime quickly became too much for her to bear and she bucked at the authorities that sought to keep her literally pacified earning her a trip to the "regression room".

She wouldn't be able to tell you what happened after that, her speech patterns reduced to gurgling and mindless prattle, but she wouldn't ever worry about that loss, she was content to lay in her crib and giggle up at the brightly colored mobile above her head while she drooled and leaked various substances into her diapers.

Roughly nine or so months before Renee was born a man came to visit her infantile minded mother. He'd been visiting her every day since she'd arrived at the compound and had designs on becoming her Daddy once she made it through her time in the nursery, but his inability to share this information with the subject of his infatuation led to her growing restless and winding up where she was and had been for the better part of the last year, as an infant with the body of an adult.

He'd loved her the moment he'd laid eyes on her, her dark eyes sparkling in the moonlight the night she'd arrived and he'd shown her around. She'd laughed at his corny jokes and shared her story with him as they walked, pausing to take a seat in the cafeteria and share a bit of leftover pie from dessert earlier in the evening, her infectious laughter at his bushy mustache being peppered with pie crumbs cementing his love for her completely.

When he'd slipped into the nursery that night he planned to tell her everything, even if she didn't comprehend what he was saying he wanted to say it to her so that there wasn't regret in his heart for not letting her know she was loved in this place that only seemed to care about reducing people to second infancy for reasons that were never fully explained to anyone in the cult. Best laid plans being what they are, he found himself holding her in his arms and rocking her as she quietly nursed her pacifier and slept like the baby she now was.

He couldn't tell you why he'd done what he did, it wasn't meant to be as sick a thing as everyone made it out to be, it just happened because she'd woken up and looked at him and in the nighlight lit glow of the room he saw those dark eyes sparkling and felt that the old her was still in there somewhere looking out at him and asking him to give her some of her adulthood back. 

With her diaper cast aside on the floor beside the changing table he entered her and gave her all of himself, filling her with his love and devotion before cleaning her up and redressing her before putting her back into her crib and kissing her goodbye.

Baby Deni lifted her head from between her new Mommy's thighs, her mouth and chin coated with the younger woman's juices after she'd exploded in ecstasy from the professional grade pussy eating the woman had exhibited. 

"Who's a messy girl?" Renee cooed, feeling another wave of arousal at the flush in her former mother's cheeks. "You know, I've been thinking about what to do with you, Baby Deni, and I'm not sure that having all your thoughts wiped out is best." she mused aloud.

Baby Deni's face lit up. "Really?!" she asked in excited disbelief, her reddened face slathered with female ejaculate making her look ridiculous without her knowledge.

Renee nodded and patted the bed next to her, smiling as the older woman hurriedly crawled to the spot and nestled into a snuggle like any good little girl would do when her mother beckoned. "I thought maybe I'd let you play a little game to help me decide on an alternative for you." she said as she rubbed the woman's back in a small circle.

Baby Deni obediently nodded her agreement to this proposal.

"I want you to pick a number between one and ten." Renee told her.

"Six." Baby Deni said quietly.

Renee smiled at the woman's eagerness, not even the least bit interested in what the number signified or what the game entailed. "Six, huh?" she asked.

Baby Deni nodded slowly, unsure now of her choice but not wanting to anger Renee and earn another spanking.

Renee shifted herself from beneath the older woman and sat up on the bed. "Please go get Mommy's robe from the bathroom, sweetie." she stated.

Baby Deni scurried to the end of the bed and began to quickly walk to the bathroom before Renee's voice came from behind her.

"Did Mommy tell you you could walk?" Renee asked.

Baby Deni blushed again and quickly dropped to her hands and knees to crawl the rest of the way to the bathroom, wincing at the cold tile on her sore backside as she sat to reach up and grab the robe from the back of the bathroom door, pulling it down on top of her and feeling like she must look like a real toddler playing in Mommy's clothes before crawling back to Renee with the robe.

Rising from the bed and looking down at the older woman, Renee donned the robe and sat on the edge of the bed. "Six is a big number, isn't it, sweetie?" she asked.

Baby Deni looked up at Renee and nodded sheepishly.

"Should that be how many years you spend in the nursery?" Renee asked.

Baby Deni went pale and shook her head vehemently. "Please, no!" she pleaded.

Renee savored the fear in the older woman's eyes for a moment before speaking again. "Should it be how many months old you're treated as?" she asked?

Baby Deni was starting to cry now as the outlook about her fate seemed to be growing grimmer by the second. "Mommy, no, please!" she begged as the sobbing began.

Renee leaned forward and stroked the older woman's hair. "Should it be how many spankings you get every hour in front of anyone interested in attending?" she asked.

Baby Deni was bawling now, her tears rolling down her cheeks as she weakly and pathetically begged for her Mommy to show her mercy.

"Did you or Daddy show Shelly Thomas mercy?" Renee asked her.

Baby Deni looked up at the younger woman in stunned silence. "Where did you hear that name?" she asked, wiping her tears from her eyes and ceasing her sobs.

Renee looked down at her charge. "My father told me about her." she said. "You remember Mr. Figueroa, don't you?" she asked.

Baby Deni shook with fear and nodded slowly. "It wasn't my choice, Renee, I-" she started but was cut off by Renee's open palm smashing into her cheek, sending her sprawling to the floor.

"You stupid little cunt, I know you didn't make the decision to regress her!" Renee spat. "Do you honestly think I'd believe that a woman that pisses herself from a spanking and is so cowed that she becomes a little pussy eating slut without any protest would be allowed to make any kind of decision around here?" she asked.

Baby Deni was crying again as she held her inflamed cheek and lifted herself back to her kneeling position in front of Renee. "Please, I'm sorry for what happened to her, I-" another hard slap put her back on the floor.

"Sorry" doesn't even begin to come close to repaying what you owe me!" Renee shouted as she grabbed the older woman by the hair and pulled her back up to face her. "I don't want your apologies, I want your obedience." she said. "I want you to love me and worship me because you fear what I can do to you, I want you to obey me and never even consider defying me because you're so appreciative of the privilege to even have the option to think of defying me instead of being a helpless baby minded nothing like my mother was because of your Daddy." she explained.

Baby Deni nodded eagerly. "Yes Mommy, I promise to be good!" she wailed.

Renee stood and removed her robe and got back onto the bed and wordlessly beckoned her new convert back to her side with a pat of the bed, smiling as the woman practically flew back into the position she'd had a few minutes earlier. "Our new game is this, I'm going to ask you questions about Daddy and how I can remove him from power, and you're going to answer me honestly and without hesitation, if you do well Mommy will not only let you keep your silly excuse for an adult mind, but she'll also reward her new little one with special attention to her naughty parts." she explained. "If you don't do well then I'll make sure that you and Shelly Thomas have more in common than just who your daughter was." she threatened.

Baby Deni shivered in fear but nodded obediently. "Yes, Mommy." she murmured quietly.

Renee had spent a lot of her time at the compound after Charlotte had left her It had started as a way for her to surround herself with people that shared in her desires and feel a little more normal than she felt laying in her dorm room clutching a shirt that Charlotte had left crying as she thought of how close she'd come to having the baby she wanted. After she'd settled in at the compound after such a long absence she found herself spending most of her time in the nursery doting on the little ones and lamenting her own lost baby.

"Ya doin' okay?" came the Souther drawl of a man from the doorway.

She looked up at him and nodded, not answering for fear of disturbing the little one drinking her bottle in her arms in the large rocking chair.

"Heard ya were back and wanted to get a look at the prodigal daughter." he told her as he walked across the room and took a seat in the other rocking chair.

Renee smirked. "Wish my parents shared that outlook." she said sadly.

He cleared his throat. "Listen, there ain't really an easy way to say this and I ain't fancy enough to try and figure a way to ease into this," he began.

Renee held up a finger to her lips and gestured her head down to the sleeping baby woman in her arms, smiling at the man as he came over and carefully picked the woman up to take her to one of the empty cribs and lay her down inside before following Renee out of the room. "What were you saying?" she asked once they were in the hallway.

He sighed. "I knew yer mama." he said after a long moment of hesitation.

Renee scoffed. "Everyone knows her and Daddy." she said.

He shook his head. "Yer real mama, the lady that made ya." he said.

Renee looked at him warily. "Listen, I think you have the wrong girl." she told him.

He shook his head. "I know this ain't easy to hear, and I'm sorry about that, but yer mama would've wanted you to know the truth." he told her.

Renee sighed. "Fine, tell me whatever you're gonna tell me so I can move on with my life." she said curtly.

So it was that Renee Dupree learned the truth about where she came from and who her real parents were and her life changed forever.

Baby Deni snored softly snuggled against her new Mommy, thumb gently twitching in her mouth as she slept, her Mommy gently stroking her hair as she lightly rocked with her.

Renee thought of the last hour, pumping Baby Deni for information and pleasuring the helpful little thing as a reward for giving her everything she needed to bring Daddy down. She smiled and kissed the sleeping woman's head softly, happy that she'd molded her into a new little sister for her sweet baby Charlotte to play with while Mommy ran The Innocent.

Baby Deni had answered every one of her questions without hesitation, proving that she was sincere in her desire to obey her new Mommy's wishes, and hadn't fussed at all when Renee fetched a thick overnight diaper for her to wear, earning her a very special diapering that allowed her Mommy to lick her pissy little slit clean and even pay her little bottom the same attention and bring her to several mind altering orgasms the likes of which Daddy had never been able to give her in all their years of marriage. She found herself wondering why she'd stayed with Daddy for so long when all he did was keep her under his thumb and punish her when she strayed from the path he believed she needed to be on, he rarely showed her affection anymore as was evidenced by his willingness to let Renee pleasure him without hesitation over the years while he overlooked his own wife's needs.

Renee diapered her new baby for her nap and wondered what the little one was thinking about as she lay on the bed in the milky afterglow of her multiple orgasms. "Penny for your thoughts?" she'd asked on a whim.

Baby Deni turned her attention to her new Mommy in surprise and blushed before shrugging, "You're a good Mommy." she whispered.

Renee was genuinely surprised and forced herself not to smile as she finished taping the thick diaper closed, patting the front of it softly. "Am I?" she asked as she returned to the bed and brought her little one in for cuddles.

"Daddy never took care of me like you did." Baby Deni said softly, her thumb slipping into her mouth as Mommy began to stroke her hair.

Renee allowed her smile to appear now that her little one wouldn't see it. "He's a bad man." she said. "Mommy's going to make him go away though, and then everything will be all better." she added.

Baby Deni nodded softly. "I'm sorry for lying to you and for being a bad Mommy." she said after removing her thumb briefly and replacing it once she'd spoken.

"Hush now, little one," Renee cooed quietly. "Mommy knows it wasn't your fault, and she knows that you're a very little girl and pretending to be big and also a Mommy was too much for you to handle." she said reassuringly.

Baby Deni nodded again. "You gonna make my big girl thoughts go away?" she asked hesitantly, repeating the removal and replacement process with her thumb.

Renee kissed the top of her head. "Mommy doesn't need to, does she, sweetie?" she asked. 

Baby Deni shook her head.

"You're going to be a good little girl and behave for Mommy, aren't you?" Renee asked.

Baby Deni nodded.

Renee smiled and sighed contentedly. "Your a good girl, sweetie, and Mommy loves you and will always take care of you." she said quietly.

Baby Deni sighed her own contentment and closed her eyes, a little yawn escaping her as the events of the day caught up to her and she slipped off to sleep.

The light knock on the door caused Baby Deni to stir lightly but didn't wake her.

Mr. Figueroa entered the room a moment later with the still sleeping Charlotte in his arms as he carefully closed the door behind him, raising an eyebrow as he saw Denise naked save for a thick diaper and his daughter entirely naked beside her, cuddling the girl to her with one arm while she held a finger to her lips with the other to let him know to stay quiet. He crossed the room and looked for a place to set the sleeping girl in his arms and placed her gently in the crook of Renee's other arm after the girl raised it for him.

Renee smiled at him as she cuddled Charlotte close to her and remained still to make sure both girls were still asleep before she spoke. "How was she?" she asked.

"She's gonna be very happy here with you." he said.

She smiled and shook her head. "With us." she corrected. 

He returned her smile. "One big, happy family?" he asked.

Renee nodded softly. "Mommy and her baby girls and Grandpa and his baby girl." she said.

"You work fast." he told her as he gestured to Denise.

Renee scoffed. "She was the weak link in the chain." she told him. "I probably didn't need to do any of what I did to get her to where she is, but I was having fun." she confessed.

"So, what did you learn?" he asked.

Renee shook her head. "Tomorrow." she said simply. "Go see your baby and let me spend some time with mine and we'll meet tomorrow to discuss what we're going to do." she told him.

He rose and nodded. "Yer mama would be proud of you." he told her. 

"She'd be happy to know you helped me." she said. "I couldn't have done any of this without you," she hesitated for a moment before adding, "Daddy." to her statement.

He smiled but it quickly faded. "I know ya mean well, Renee, but please don't ever call me that." he said.

She nodded. "I understand." she told him. "I just wanted you to know that you're my father and I love you." she added.

He smiled at her and nodded and looked like he wanted to say something else but just nodded again and walked to the door. "Have a good night." he said before slipping back out of the room.

Sitting in his room later that night Kenneth Figueroa took a long pull from his bottle of whiskey. He'd been struggling with seeing Renee more frequently since telling her the truth about her mother and himself, the girl was the spitting image of her mother and seeing her was a constant reminder that she was gone and never coming back. 

When it was discovered that Shelly was pregnant Daddy lost his mind with rage at the total lack of decency that Kenneth had displayed in engaging in sexual congress with what was essentially an infant in a woman's body when he confessed what he'd done and why. Refusing to apologize for his behavior led to his banishment from the compound for a minimum of fifteen years, long enough for his child to be born and raised without him rendering him a stranger to his own flesh and blood.

Through his connections within The Innocent he learned both of Renee's birth and of Shelly's death during the birth, a final turn of the knife that fueled his hatred for Daddy and strengthened his resolve to bring the man down. 

Time had made Daddy soft or forgetful or both, and he'd welcomed Kenneth back into the fold without so much as a warning about going near the then almost adult girl. Kenneth returned and stayed on the fringes of his daughter's life, seeing her mother in her every day bringing him pain and suffering he struggled to deal with, coming close on several occasions to ending his own life, but he knew he needed to make contact with Renee and tell her the truth so she could decide for herself whether she wanted to follow Daddy or if she wanted to join her father in overthrowing the man in charge.

When Renee left for college he started making his plans without her, chiding himself for putting off approaching his daughter and wondering if he'd missed his shot until she returned and he bit the bullet and told her everything.

"You'd be real proud of 'er, Shell." he said to no one. "She's gonna put right what I couldn't." he added before taking another swig of whiskey, nearing the point where he'd pass out for the night, but with just enough time to talk to the ghosts of his past before he planned to join them once all was said and done. "To tomorrow and to the end of this bullshit place." he slurred as he raised the bottle of whiskey up and took another drink.

• Like 6

Another fantastic chapter! Thank you for sharing.  I certainly hope you don't pull a George R.R. Martin and not finish this story soon. I would hate to wait seven years between chapters, lol. 

I am sure the dramatic conclusion will be just as spectacular as the rest of the story has been compelling. You have a wonderful talent for writing and whether this story is just for therapeutic reasons or not. I certainly hope that I will be able to read more of your writing soon. 

Thanks, again for sharing your talents here. 

Bit of a romp.  Will we find out everyone's true agenda or the true agenda of the story?  Love the title and also the line "You aren't goin' native on me so soon, are ya, little lady?" he asked.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, ppbenn said:

Another fantastic chapter! Thank you for sharing.  I certainly hope you don't pull a George R.R. Martin and not finish this story soon. I would hate to wait seven years between chapters, lol. 

I think she was more referring to the unsatisfying ending of the TV show and that she hopes her story doesn't leave a similar taste in her fans' mouths.

Which I'm confident it won't. :)

This was a great chapter! I wonder if Renee will confide her plan to Charlotte and if that will change the young reporter's plans? Only time will tell. Tune in next time to find out.

Same Cult-time!

same Cult-channel!

4 hours ago, ppbenn said:

I am sure the dramatic conclusion will be just as spectacular as the rest of the story has been compelling. You have a wonderful talent for writing and whether this story is just for therapeutic reasons or not. I certainly hope that I will be able to read more of your writing soon. 

Thanks, again for sharing your talents here. 

I actually meant Game of Thrones the show because they struggled to stick their landing. Can you imagine Denise suddenly taking over The Innocent because she never wanted it and that's just what kind of leader they truly needed? Also, Kenneth is banished again because reasons and Charlotte kills Daddy like it ain't no thing? :P

Shameless plug: You can read ALL of my writing over on my DeviantArt page via the link in my signature. I have written many things, some long, some short, some good, some pointless, but they're all there for you to peruse and judge to your hearts content. :)

4 hours ago, ELLIE52 said:

Bit of a romp.  Will we find out everyone's true agenda or the true agenda of the story?  Love the title and also the line "You aren't goin' native on me so soon, are ya, little lady?" he asked.

The plan is for things to be done for these characters, whether that means everyone's cards are on the table at this point remains to be seen, I suppose that's what spin off's and expanded universes are for...

The title was really hard for me, because I had that song picked out for the title before I had the actual story in my head, then I went back and forth on the how's and why's of everything, trying to figure out how I was going to make Renee seem like the antagonist while also making her a likeable character. I wanted the story to be one of interpretation, like, one person reads the dynamic between Renee and Charlotte as manipulative and unhealthy while someone else reads the same thing as misguided but with good intentions. I wanted Renee to seem awful and the villain but then become someone to root for and love and I wanted Charlotte to seem lovable and the hero but then maybe not the star of the show.

P.S. I was also quite fond of that line.

19 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think she was more referring to the unsatisfying ending of the TV show and that she hopes her story doesn't leave a similar taste in her fans' mouths.

Which I'm confident it won't. :)

This was a great chapter! I wonder if Renee will confide her plan to Charlotte and if that will change the young reporter's plans? Only time will tell. Tune in next time to find out.

Same Cult-time!

same Cult-channel!

An excerpt from the last chapter:

Renee looked down at her trembling hands, squeezing them closed tightly to strengthen her resolve as she looked up at her dragon and climbed her way up his haunch to his back. Before she could give the command for her dragon to take off a million arrows and Scorpion bolts rained down upon her and her winged treasure because she was a silly twat that didn't pay attention to the fact that she was completely surrounded by her enemies while she was standing there being uncharacteristically nervous and oblivious.

Charlotte screamed in anguish as she watched her Mommy of Dragons slump forward, but knew that she had her story that would finally make her a successful journalist.

*Rains of Castamere plays throughout*

1 hour ago, RambleLamb said:

Renee looked down at her trembling hands, squeezing them closed tightly to strengthen her resolve as she looked up at her dragon and climbed her way up his haunch to his back. Before she could give the command for her dragon to take off a million arrows and Scorpion bolts rained down upon her and her winged treasure because she was a silly twat that didn't pay attention to the fact that she was completely surrounded by her enemies while she was standing there being uncharacteristically nervous and oblivious.

Charlotte screamed in anguish as she watched her Mommy of Dragons slump forward, but knew that she had her story that would finally make her a successful journalist.

*Rains of Castamere plays throughout*

Lol. ?

Yeah, I never watched GoT and now I'm very glad I never went down that rabbit hole.

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Lol. ?

Yeah, I never watched GoT and now I'm very glad I never went down that rabbit hole.

It was REALLY good to a point but the writers just kind of ignored things that they'd previously written, character development and stuff to make the ending make sense and that's just insulting to the fans and the product in general. I would highly recommend the first seven seasons, but that eighth is a tough sell.

Chapter Nine

Charlotte was the first of the three women in the bed to wake, her eyes opening slowly to see Renee next to her, her arm embracing her lightly as she slept. Looking across Renee's bare breasts she saw an older woman with her thumb loosely hanging from her mouth as she too slept. Looking back to the breast closest to her, Charlotte felt a pang of desire within her, remembering her time nursing from Renee in her hotel room and closed her eyes as she shifted closer to the engorged nipple and cupped her hand around it as she brought it to her mouth and began to suckle.

She didn't know who the older woman was or why she was in bed with Renee or why they were both naked, or even how she'd gotten here from drinking her bottle in Mr. Figueroa's arms, but she didn't really care about any of that because warm milk was flowing down her throat and filling up her tummy and she was with her Mommy again and that was really all that mattered.

Baby Deni was next to wake up, her thumb slipping from her mouth as she opened her eyes to see a young black girl across from her suckling softly on Renee's breast. She felt her face grow hot as the girl opened her eyes and their gaze met. Worried that this was a test of her obedience, Baby Deni snuggled close to the breast near her and cupped her own hand around it to bring it to her lips as she began nursing like her unknown bedmate.

Renee opened her eyes at the feeling of the two women nursing from her and smiled as she reached her hands up to gently caress the backs of both her baby's heads. "Well, this is a nice way to wake up." she cooed lovingly.

Both women opened their eyes to look up at her with a mouthful of her fleshy milk sack and both had the same tranquil, almost sedated look in their eyes but remained silently save for the adorable little breaths from their noses as they nursed.

"Charlotte, this is Mommy's former adoptive mother, Denise." Renee said as she ran her hand over the lovely little afro puffs Charlotte's hair had been formed into. "She's going to be your little sister if you decide to stay here with me, you can call her Baby Deni or just Deni if you prefer." she explained in her sweet motherly tone.

Charlotte took her hand from Renee's breast and lifted her head, reaching across the pale, flat stomach of her Mommy to softly stroke the older woman across the naked divide's bare arm. "Hi, Baby Deni." she said quietly, her voice having settled on being a little higher and lighter than normal to make her sound more like a very young child.

Renee beamed proudly and rubbed her sweet girl's back. "That's very sweet, Charlotte." she praised before turning her attention to Baby Deni. "Baby Deni, this is Charlotte, she's Mommy's very special first baby who she loves with all her heart forever and ever, can you say 'hello' to her?" she asked.

Baby Deni copied Charlotte and reached her hand out to softly stroke the younger girl's arm. "Hi, Charlotte." she timidly responded.

Guiding both her little ones back to their breakfast source, Renee smiled and rubbed their backs. "You're a good girl, Baby Deni, Mommy is very proud of you." she said softly as she savored the maternal delight of feeding her babies.

Mr. Figueroa had woken to a terrible hangover, his vision blurred, his head pounding, and his clothes reeking of whiskey and piss as they did most nights. He'd cleaned himself up and gone about his normal routine, being a high functioning alcoholic allowed him to conduct himself as if nothing was wrong outside of his room where he drank himself closer to death every night.

The routine was simple, wake up and shower, grab breakfast from the cafeteria and take it to the nursery to eat while he fed Stephanie her morning bottle and spent a few hours with her. Today was no different save for the knowledge that he'd be leaving the nursery to go meet with his daughter, and depending on what her plans entailed maybe he'd find himself with no future days to plan.

"Mornin' baby girl." he cooed to Stephanie as she stood up in the crib peeking at him through the bars as she held on to them.

Stephanie bounced up and down excitedly. "Dada!" she squealed happily, her already sodden overnight diaper warming once more as she dribbled into it.

Setting down his plate with eggs, bacon, sausage on it as well as his muffin and an orange onto the rocking chair near the door he made his way to the crib and lowered the side to pick up his little one, hugging her to him as she wrapped her arms and legs around him and sighed contentedly.

"Missed you, Dada." she said softly.

He gently rocked her with him as he swayed from side to side. "Dada missed you too, angel." he told her. "Ready for breakfast?" he asked with a pat to the thick padding of her rear beneath her fleece pajamas.

Stephanie nodded eagerly and snuggled against his broad chest as he set to retrieving a bottle of juice from the small fridge in the corner of the room and settled down into another rocking chair with her.

"Today's the day, angel." he told her as she began to drink the bottle, looking up at him with love as he looked down at her the same way. "No matter what happens today Dada wants you to know that yer the best thing that's ever happened to him, okay?" he asked.

Stephanie nodded slowly, though she had no idea what he was talking about. She knew he'd been busy with something for the last who knew how long, she didn't have any way to measure time in the nursery apart from when Dada came to see her in the morning and she had her meals and naps, but those didn't come with defined hours, just regular intervals. All she knew was that he was here with her and he was cradling her in his arms and the cold juice was refreshing.

"Dada is gonna take ya to meet his daughter today, angel." he told her, knowing that she didn't know what he'd been talking about when she'd nodded.

Stephanie looked up at him with confusion.

He nodded. "That's right, ya have a big sister." he told her as he softly stroked her cheek with his thumb. "She's real smart and is gonna love ya to pieces just as soon as she meets ya." he added.

Stephanie smiled, juice dribbling from the corner of her mouth. "Tay, Dada." she gurgled, dribbling more juice.

Removing the bottle from her mouth and wiping the juice from her cheek he rocked her slowly and gently patted her bottom. "She's gonna change everything round here." he mused quietly.

Stephanie furrowed her brow and grunted softly before she began to fill her diaper and then giggled as a few quiet toots escaped her.

"Well, maybe not everything." he teased as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead before rising with her to carry her to the changing table.

Renee stood up from the bed and stretched before turning her attention to the little ones on the bed. "Charlotte, why are you all dressed?" she asked. "Don't you know this is a day for nudity?" she teased, getting a giggle out of both the girls.

Charlotte let Renee undress her down to just her diaper so that she and Baby Deni were on equal footing.

"There!" Renee declared happily as she bent down and tickled both girl's tummies lightly, getting more sweet, babyish giggles from them. "Now, who wants to play a game?" she asked.

Both babies raised their hands and squealed their willingness to play with little chants of "me!" coming from both of them.

Renee clapped her hands together and beamed down at the two girls widely. "The game is called 'Who Wants to Take a Bath With Mommy' and the rules are simple, the first baby to make a poopy wins!" she chirped excitedly.

Baby Deni raised her hand sheepishly.

"Yes, Baby Deni?" Renee asked.

"Umm, what happens if we lose?" Baby Deni asked softly, her cheeks flushing.

Renee put a finger to her chin like she was deeply pondering the question. "Well, the loser has to wait in her stinky diaper until bath time is up for Mommy and the winner and then she will get her own bath." she answered.

Both girls nodded their understanding of the rules.

"You may start trying to go," Renee said, looking at her bare wrist as though she had a watch on. "now!" she shouted excitedly and took a seat at the foot of the bed to watch her babies try and fill their diapers the fastest.

Amid the cute little grunts and rustling of diapers as both girls shifted into various positions, Renee thought about how amazing she was at all of this. She wasn't being conceited or anything, it was just that she had a natural gift for making people do things like this to please her. She actively hated the regression room that Daddy used to bend people to his will, not just because it had robbed her mother of her personality and made her unable to protect herself against what was done to her, but because none of the people in the compound were here against their will, if they wanted to leave they shouldn't be forced to stay by reducing them to baby minded adults. The whole thing left a bad taste in her mouth and she had decided long ago that her ultimate goal would be to destroy everything in that room after she put Daddy through it as a fitting end to his reign.

"I win!" Baby Deni exclaimed suddenly.

Renee snapped out of her thoughts and turned her attention to her little ones. Baby Deni was on all fours, her cheeks flushed but a proud smile on her face as she looked at Renee for approval. Charlotte was squatting a few feet to Baby Deni's right, her eyes closed and her thumb in her mouth as she grunted cutely. "Let Mommy check." Renee commanded with a gentle pat to the bed beside her.

Baby Deni crawled to Renee and let the younger woman pull the back of her diaper up to see the mess within which she gently patted before clapping her hands.

"Good girl, Baby Deni!" Renee praised as she patted the older woman's head before leaning forward and kissing it. "Charlotte, baby, how's it going?" she asked after guiding Baby Deni onto her lap to rub the girl's back as she lightly bounced her squishy bottom with one leg to reinforce that she was wearing a messy diaper but that it was normal and a positive thing for her now.

Charlotte didn't answer, she just continued to grunt and suck her thumb with her eyes closed.

Renee cleared her throat sharply. "Charlotte, does Mommy need to remind you that you're to answer Mommy when she asks you a question?" she asked.

Charlotte whimpered softly and opened her eyes. "I'm sorry, Mommy, I'm just trying to go." she said quietly through her thumb, her speech an adorably garbled prattle.

Renee patted the bed in front of her to beckon Charlotte over. 

Charlotte crawled over, a pout on her face as she looked up at Renee and over at the happy Baby Deni with the winning load in her diaper.

"Baby Deni, give your big sister a hug and kiss to make her feel better." Renee commanded.

The older woman scooted off her Mommy's lap and to Charlotte where she threw her arms around the younger girl to tightly hug her before leaning back to plant a big kiss on her cheek. 

Renee clicked her tongue in disapproval. "Cheek kisses aren't for sisters." she chided.

Baby Deni hurriedly planted her lips on Charlotte's to comply with Mommy's wishes, moaning softly as Charlotte's soft lips parted and her tongue entered her mouth, moving across her own gently as it explored her mouth.

Charlotte lay back onto the bed as she guided Baby Deni down with her, kissing the older woman sweetly and deeply, knowing that Mommy was watching and wanting to give her the show she knew she wanted. Charlotte reached her hand behind Baby Deni and pushed the older woman forward with her hand sinking into the mushy seat of her diaper, getting a surprised moan from the older woman as she let her tongue dance with Charlotte's.

Renee watched the display with a smile creeping across her lips, a sense of satisfaction washing over her as she watched her beloved Charlotte take the reigns in the little makeout session, leading the surprisingly submissive Baby Deni into her first interracial gay experience all with a sagging messy diaper taped around her waist. She wondered what Daddy would think about this situation for the briefest of moments before she caught herself and pushed the dreadful man from her mind to focus on the show in front of her.

Charlotte cuddled Baby Deni to her as they continued making out and rolled with the older woman so that she was on top of her, giggling sweetly as she broke off the kiss and watched Baby Deni's eyes flutter open as she whimpered softly at the loss of the sweet kisses. Raising herself up so she was straddling the older woman's stomach she arched her back as she ran her hands down her body, over the crinkly plastic around her waist, up Baby Deni's stomach to her breasts and lowered herself to kiss the older woman's nipples and tease them with little flicks of her tongue.

Renee covered her mouth to keep from giggling at the display of total dominance that Charlotte had over her new little sister. Reaching out her hand she gave a firm swat to Charlotte's padded backside. "No teasing, Charlotte, you know how impatient little one's can get if you make them wait too long." she chided.

Charlotte expertly shifted her position so her face was above Baby Deni's diapered crotch and Baby Deni was below her own and looked up at Renee with a look of lust and eagerness that made Renee visible shudder as a pink flush formed in her cheeks which made Charlotte smile wide at her just before she buried her face into Baby Deni's diapered crotch.

Renee watched intently, her fingers deftly moving between her thighs as things unfolded in front of her, both girls moaning and panting as their diapers crinkled loudly as they gyrated into each other's faces. The room suddenly went silent as Charlotte let out a muffled fart and finally filled her diaper as she humped Baby Deni's face, the older woman crying out in ecstasy despite being as close to literally shit on as was possible with both girls wearing diapers, Charlotte joining her in orgasmic bliss shortly after she finished messing herself and Renee biting her lip as she came at the end of the bed just by watching everything happen.

All three women panted heavily as Charlotte looked up at Renee lustily and crawled to her, moving between her thighs to lap up the juices she'd spent on the sheets while Baby Deni took up sucking her thumb as she watched the two of them. Renee lifted Charlotte's head up with a cupped hand beneath her chin and kissed her on the mouth softly, the younger girl whimpering into her mouth as she returned the kiss eagerly.

Breaking the kiss, Renee smiled at her two girls. "There are no losers today, everyone gets to take a bath with Mommy." she declared before rising from the bed and beckoning her two babies to crawl behind her to the nearby bathroom.

When Mr. Figueroa knocked on the door and got no reply he slowly opened it, setting Stephanie on his hip as he entered the room. The first thing he noticed was the smell in the room, the pungent aroma of sex and feces lingering in the room. The bed was stained in several areas, the blankets and sheets in total disarray as he walked further into the room. He heard giggling and splashing coming from the bathroom and made his way towards it.

Inside the bathroom in the large tub were the three women he'd left there the previous day. His daughter Renee sat at one end of the tub, Charlotte sat between her legs facing away from her and Baby Deni sat between Charlotte's legs facing away from the other two women with Renee washing Charlotte's back and Charlotte washing Baby Deni's back while Baby Deni played with several brightly colored plastic rings floating in the soapy water in front of her.

"Girls, say hello to your Grandpa." Renee urged.

Charlotte looked to Mr. Figueroa and then twisted in the tub to look at Renee in confusion.

"That's right, baby, Mr. Figueroa is Mommy's real father." Renee told her as she helped her turn back around the right way.

Baby Deni waved excitedly, flinging soapy water from her fingertips. "Hi Gampa!" she exclaimed.

Renee looked at Stephanie perched on her Daddy's hip and smiled at the girl. "You must be Stephanie!" she cooed.

Stephanie blushed and buried her face into her Dada's chest.

"She's a little shy, but give 'er a few minutes and she'll warm right up to ya." Mr. Figueroa said as he rubbed his little one's back.

Renee nodded. "Can you hand me a towel?" she asked her father.

Mr. Figueroa nodded and grabbed one of the large bath towels from the rack by the door and handed it to his daughter, casting his gaze to the floor as she rose from the tub and took the towel to wrap it around her body.

"You don't have to do that, it's just nudity." she told him with a soft chuckle.

He kept his gaze on the floor. "Yer still my daughter." he told her.

Renee nodded, unseen by her father and moved past him to retrieve her clothes from the other room, returning after a few minutes properly attired. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." she told him sincerely.

He shook his head. "It's jes that yer the spittin' image of yer mama and I'd hate to make a fool outta myself by lookin' at ya any kinda way that wasn't proper." he told her.

Renee chuckled. "Well, when you put it like that I'm really sorry for just letting everything hang out in the open." she said.

He cleared his throat. "Maybe it's yer upbringin'." he said, looking at Denise harshly but softening his gaze when he saw her picking her nose with a soapy finger and sneezing repeatedly afterward.

Renee shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever it is, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way." she told him as she resumed washing her girls.

"What's true and what's not?" Charlotte asked after she was dressed after the bath.

Renee sat her up and kissed her forehead. "In good time, sweetie, but for right now Mommy needs you to be her big helper and keep the littler ones occupied while she and Grandpa have a grownup talk." she said sweetly.

Charlotte shook her head. "You can't keep me in the dark, R-Mommy." she said, catching herself before speaking Renee's given name and properly addressing her.

Mr. Figueroa smiled at the younger girl, she had spunk and he liked that, even though she was diapered and dressed in an outfit sized for an adult but designed for a toddler she was still trying to call the shots. "She's got a point, Renee." he said.

Renee looked from Charlotte to her father. "I don't want her involved in this, she could get hurt." she told him.

Charlotte put her hand on Renee's. "It will hurt me more if you lie to me and keep things from me like you used to." she said. "Remember that you told me you were going to be honest with me from now on?" she asked.

Renee sighed. "Fine, but all you get is answers, you're far away from any action that happens." she said sternly.

Charlotte nodded her understanding and let Renee help her off the bed and lead her to the small table across the room where she was placed onto her Mommy's lap by Mr. Figueroa before he took a seat across from them.

"We actually do have business to conduct, so you get twenty questions and then you go play with the other's, deal?" Renee asked.

Charlotte nodded her agreement. "What's the story with Mr. Figueroa and Baby Deni and you?" she asked.

Renee shared the details of her life, her real mother's tragic fate, the circumstances of her conception, the planned coup to take over control of The Innocent, all of it and sighed. "It sounds like the plot of some kind of crazy mystery romance novel you see in the grocery store, doesn't it?" she asked.

Charlotte lay her head against her Mommy's chest. "I'm sorry about your mom." she said softly. "But I'm glad that Mr. Figueroa is your real dad because he's really nice." she added.

Mr. Figueroa smiled at her. "I think yer nice too, little lady." he said with a wink that garnered a little giggle from Charlotte and a smirk from Renee.

"Are you going to stop me from writing my story?" Charlotte asked after a long pause.

Renee shook her head. "No." she said. "You've been the key to all of this from the beginning because you were going to write a story about this place." she explained. "Daddy and Denise were afraid of me bringing you here because they feared being exposed, but once I'm in charge we're going public and your story is going to send us there." she said.

"Why?" Charlotte asked.

Renee gently rubbed her back. "Because if this place stays a shadowy, clandestine cult then people will have even more of a reason to judge it negatively. Society already looks down on people like the one's here, thinking they're pedophiles or just pathetic losers that can't cope with adulthood, why make them think we have something to hide or that we're doing illegal or immoral things here by keeping them in the dark about us?" she asked.

Charlotte nodded. "You've thought a lot about this." she said.

Renee nodded and kissed her forehead. "I want what's best for the people here, and I genuinely believe that full disclosure is the best thing for this organization." she said.

Charlotte rested her head against Renee's chest and smiled up at her before looking excited. "Oh, what's the deal with the milk filled boobies?" she asked suddenly.

Both Renee and Mr. Figueroa chuckled at the question. "Well, we have a medicine that makes ladies create milk for their babies even though they didn't have the baby like a mommy normally would." Renee explained. "Plus, I've always wanted to be able to breastfeed you and I started taking the medicine." she added with a kiss on Charlotte's forehead.

Apparently satisfied with the answer and the kiss, Charlotte moved on. "Why didn't you just come clean with me about what you were planning from the beginning?" she asked. "I mean, why all the secrecy and using Mr. Figueroa to string me along?" she added.

Renee smiled and rubbed the younger girl's back softly. "Given our past, would you have dropped everything to come help me?" she asked. 

Charlotte looked Renee in the eyes and quickly looked down at her own hands as she nervously fussed with them in her lap. "Probably not, no." she finally responded.

"Well, there you go!" Renee exclaimed. "I didn't want to manipulate you into doing anything against your will, but I did need to mislead you a teensy bit to make sure you ended up where you are right now." she said.

Charlotte sat silent for a moment and nodded softly her understanding. "I forgive you." she finally said.

Renee looked confused for a moment. "Forgive me for what, sweetie?" she asked.

Charlotte wiped her eyes as she began to cry and turned and threw her arms around Renee and buried her face into her ample chest.

"Hey, what's wrong, baby?" Renee asked as she hugged her baby girl and gently rubbed her back.

Charlotte pulled her face away from Renee's chest and looked up at her. "I forgive you for everything." she sobbingly declared. "I forgive you for the way you treated me when we first got together because you've shown me that that person hadn't taken the time to learn how to be a Mommy, she was selfish and shortsighted and made all the wrong moves to get what she wanted without caring about my wants and feelings." she explained as she sniffled and wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

Renee grabbed a tissue from the small travel pack in her pocket and quickly wiped Charlotte's nose for her before resuming her calming back rubs.

"That!" Charlotte exclaimed. "The old Renee would never have lovingly wiped my nose without a word, she would've belittled me and spoken to me in a way that made me feel like I was small and childish so that I would question whether I was fit to call myself an adult." she explained. "But you just did what a mother would do with her child and it made me feel like you were actually my Mommy." she said.

"You got a smart little cookie there." Mr. Figueroa commented with an approving smile.

Renee nodded. "You don't need to tell me, I already know." she said with a warm smile first at him and then at Charlotte. "Thank you for forgiving me, Charlotte, it means a lot that you feel like I've become a better person to you." she said, wiping an errant tear from the corner of her eye.

Charlotte nodded once as a punctuation to the events at the table. "I'd like to go play with my little sister and," she hesitated, "grandma?" she asked.

Renee and Mr. Figueroa laughed loudly at the question. "I wouldn't bother tryin' ta put labels on our little family, sweetheart." Mr. Figueroa told her.

Renee nodded. "Mommy and Grandpa are the important ones to remember." she said. "Do you know why, baby?" she asked.

Charlotte sat in deep contemplation for a moment, the tip of her tongue peeking out from the corner of her mouth. "Because Mommy and Grandpa are the grownups and we're just babies?" she asked.

Renee and Mr. Figueroa shared an impressed glance and Renee nodded and kissed Charlotte on the forehead. "You three are anything but "just" to us, sweetie." she said before helping her little one off her lap and giving her a gentle pat on the crinkly bottom. "Be good and play nice." she urged and smiled as Charlotte nodded and toddled off to join the other little ones.

"Yer very lucky to've found her." Mr. Figueroa told his daughter.

Renee turned her attention back to her father and smiled and nodded. "I know." she said. "I'm glad she let me show her how much better I've gotten at all of this." she added.

The two focused their attention on the task at hand and began discussing their plans for the following day.

• Like 3

Love the development here, but I gotta point this out:

"Well, we have a medicine that makes ladies create milk for their babies even though they didn't have the baby like a mommy normally would."

No need.  A hospital-grade breast pump would do the job, after 2-4 weeks of regular use.  ;) 

(I researched this as part of a story I was working on, but I scrapped the part of the story that involved it as it seemed to cross the line into sexual abuse)

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

Love the development here, but I gotta point this out:

"Well, we have a medicine that makes ladies create milk for their babies even though they didn't have the baby like a mommy normally would."

No need.  A hospital-grade breast pump would do the job, after 2-4 weeks of regular use.  ;) 

(I researched this as part of a story I was working on, but I scrapped the part of the story that involved it as it seemed to cross the line into sexual abuse)

I know something you don't know. ;)

#spoilers

• Like 2

Chapter Ten

There's an old saying about leopards never being able to change their spots that people use as a way of justifying falling for the tricks that some people use to sway others. Take an abusive relationship for example, someone will rationalize that the abuser has changed because they're apologetic and remorseful for their past actions and give them another chance but when the abuse starts up again the old adage is carted out as a way of making the victim not feel stupid for trusting their abuser, though it really just comes across as a gentler "I told you so" more than anything else.

Charlotte couldn't change her love for Renee and her want to be with her, nor could she change the little side of her that she hadn't known existed until it was brought to the surface by the older woman. As soon as Renee showed back up in her life she found herself being drawn back to her and hating herself for it because of how Renee had treated her in the past, but when Renee demonstrated that she'd changed all reservations went out the window and she eagerly fell into the role of submissive and obedient baby to her beloved Mommy. 

Denise couldn't change her submissive nature after years of living under Daddy's rule she recognized that people that possessed stronger will than her, which was most people, could bend her to their will without much effort if they knew what buttons to push. When Renee took a firm hand approach with her she instantly fell into line and became what the younger woman wanted her to be without hesitation and was happy to do so because it kept her from getting punished for being a defiant and naughty baby.

Mr. Figueroa couldn't change his love for Renee's long dead mother and was beholden to his daughter because she looked so much like the woman he still loved after so many years, nor could he change the need to get revenge on the man that he believed robbed him of a chance at a life with his beloved. Whatever his daughter asked of him was done without consideration to the fact that it may be wrong be it deceiving a journalist his daughter said was important to the plan for removing Daddy from power or stealing medical supplies from the highly restricted R&D lab that most didn't know existed at the compound for her, nothing was too big an ask when it came to his daughter.

Renee is the embodiment of the statement. A young woman that has an innate ability to get people to do what she wants by any means necessary. She's used sex, drugs, hypnosis, psychology, reverse psychology, threats, you name it and she's used it to get what she wants from a person. Her lies are so deep that she doesn't even realize she's lying sometimes, she's bought into her own manufactured truth so completely that she's able to mimic the behaviors of an honest and genuine person knowing full well that she's anything but because she's got her own agenda and nothing is off limits when it comes to attaining the power she wants.

"There's a small collection of bottles in the fridge at the nursery." Renee told her father. "They have pink caps on them and each of our little ones needs to drink the entire bottle before you put them down for their nap." she explained. "Heat the bottles in the bottle warmer to get them to exactly 98.6 degrees, no more and no less and make sure they drink all of it, do you understand?" she asked.

Mr. Figueroa nodded. "I know how ta give a baby it's bottle, Renee." he reminded her.

She smiled and placed a hand on his arm. "I know, but I need everything to go smoothly today and I can't concentrate on what I need to do if I'm worried the babies haven't been fed properly." she told him. "Call it me being a nervous and overprotective Mommy." she added with a light chuckle.

He nodded his head. "I'll do it just how ya want it done." he told her. "Are ya sure that's all ya need me ta do?" he asked.

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "I'm sure." she said simply. "Trust me, Daddy isn't going to be a problem." she added.

He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "Be safe and don't dilly dally when yer done, I'll worry an prolly do somethin' stupid if I don't see ya when yer s'posed to be back." he told her.

She nodded her agreement and then turned from him to address the girls, clapping her hands a few times to get their attention. "Alright, sweeties, Mommy needs to go take care of some grownup business and Grandpa is gonna take you to the nursery for a nice bottle and a nap, so everyone up and to Grandpa." she commanded in her maternal tone before kneeling down beside Stephanie. "It was very nice to meet you, Stephanie, I can't wait to see you again!" she chirped happily as she pulled the little girl into a big hug as she helped her to her feet and gave her a gentle nudge toward her Dada. Pivoting, she turned to her own babies and hugged them both as they toddled up to her.

"When will we see you again, Mommy?" Baby Deni asked softly.

"Mommy will be the first thing you see once your nap is done, baby." Renee cooed. "Be good girls and drink your bottles before your nap and then right to bed, okay?" she asked.

Both girls nodded as they hugged her.

Renee broke the embrace and took Charlotte's hand and put Baby Deni's hand into it. "Hold your little sister's hand until you get to the nursery." she told Charlotte.

Charlotte gave Baby Deni's hand a soft squeeze. "I will, Mommy." she said. "Are you gonna be-" she started to ask but was silenced by her pacifier being put into her mouth before Baby Deni's was put into hers. 

"Off you go, angel's!" Renee cooed as she stood up and guided her babies to their Grandpa who had picked Stephanie up and was softly bouncing her as she hugged him and watched him take Charlotte's other hand and lead the group to the door.

Renee sighed contentedly as soon as everyone had left, taking a seat on the bed after pulling her phone from her pocket. She opened her message app and tapped a quick message to Daddy.

"I need to see you." 

The little bell ringing sound came a few seconds later.

"Why?"

She closed her eyes and put herself into the frame of mind of the girl Daddy thought of as his daughter and typed her response.

"Pumpkin needs Daddy's special attention."

When the bell rang again she looked at the screen and smiled.

"Come to Daddy's office, Pumpkin."

Going to the bathroom mirror she looked at herself for a long while, examining her facial features and her body language, adjusting them until she was sure that she was presenting herself as Pumpkin, the girl that was still just Daddy's baby with grownup clothes on and made her way out of the room and across the compound to Daddy's office.

The large wooden double doors to Daddy's office always used to make her nervous when she was growing up, like the Principal's office door did for normal girls her age. The thing was that she was never scared of being in trouble when she stood outside of them, like the Principal's door, she was nervous in the way that a virgin hesitates at the bathroom door knowing that on the other side is a person waiting to have sex with them.

She and Daddy had been sexual partners for longer than she cared to admit, mostly because doing so would mean jail time for the man, age of consent and all that, and no matter how many times they'd done it, which was many, she still felt nervous when standing outside those doors.

Standing outside of them today brought no nervousness, just resolve, a strength that she never showed him, content to keep him believing she was his compliant little fuck toy, his silly little girl playing dress up that would fall to her knees and crawl to him at his whim just like every other person at the compound. Today was the day that he would finally learn to crawl himself, and it was that thought that made her wetter than she'd ever been standing outside those doors.

She knocked softly, the kind of knock that a timid girl desperate for approval and dick would have and took a deep breath and let it out before putting on her game face and opening one at his permission.

The room was huge in comparison to the rest of the rooms at the compound, furnished quite intentionally to resemble the Oval Office at the White House, several couches and chairs in the center of the room with a long glass coffee table between them and an enormous wooden desk at the far end where he sat smiling hungrily as she walked into the room.

"Daddy is very busy today, Pumpkin, so we'll need to forego our normal preamble and get right to the business at hand." he told her as she shut the door behind her.

She nodded softly, her eyes fixed on the abstract design on the carpet that she always stared at when she first entered the room, her hands clasped together in front of her, her shoulders low in a display of submissiveness that she knew he wanted to see from her.

"Crawl to Daddy." he commanded.

She nodded once more and dropped to her hands and knees, her head down as she crawled between the couch and table, the rug squishing up between her fingers as she made her way to him. She heard the chair creak as he pushed it back from the desk and then heard the zipper of his fly going down, knowing that his dick would be out when she rounded the corner of the desk, knowing just where her mouth needed to go without even looking. As the fleshy appendage entered her mouth she made a show of it, moaning softly as he put his hand on the back of her head and guided her up and down the length of his shaft.

"Teach your new little one to do this just like you do." he commanded. "That woman hasn't been able to give a good blowjob since before you were born." he added.

She nodded softly and mumbled an agreement, stealing a glance upward to see that he was leaned back in the chair with his eyes closed. Reaching slowly upward to the space beneath the seat of his chair she found the small pouch taped there and pulled the syringe from it, working the cap off carefully before pulling herself off him and jamming the needle into his thigh, pushing the plunger down and sealing his fate as she scooted backward on her butt.

"What the fuck!?" he screamed and shot up from the chair to attack her, only to stagger and drop to his knees almost as soon as he rose.

Renee smiled and rose to her feet. "I want to tell you a story, Daddy." she said sweetly as she stepped over him and took a seat in his chair. "Once upon a time there was a woman that had doubts about this place and she was punished by having all of her adult thoughts ripped from her mind leaving only an overgrown infant." she began.

Daddy grunted and strained and managed to roll himself onto his back to look up at her, his eyes burning with rage.

Renee smirked and kicked off her shoe and pulled off her sock before resting her bare foot onto his still erect penis, gently stroking the shaft with her toes. "The woman had someone that loved her very much, but never had the chance to tell her, and he put a baby in her tummy one night and was sent away for a very long time by the evil king." she continued.

"Fucsh yoosh." he slurred as the injection went to work.

Renee clucked her tongue at him and wagged her finger warningly. "Now now, if you're going to be rude then you won't get to hear the end of the story." she warned. "The woman had a daughter, but didn't survive the birth, and the evil king took the baby to raise as his own, but with special benefits." she said with a firm press of her foot onto his penis.

Daddy winced and glowered at her.

"One day the girl's real daddy came back and told her all about what happened and the girl decided to make the evil king pay for what he did." she told him. "The girl got a hold of a special medicine that the king was making that would replace his silly regression machine and got the evil king to lower his defenses until-" she stopped as she felt him humping into her foot, smirking at the sight of him laying on his back with his eyes closed as he tried desperately to get off. "I'll wait until you're done, sweetie." she cooed, teasing the head of his penis with her big toe.

He couldn't focus on anything other than the need to cum, shamelessly humping at her foot like some pathetic whore.

"Make your little mess for Mommy, baby boy, show her that you're ready for your trip back to diapers." she teased. "Maybe we'll try raising you as a little girl and see if that softens those nasty edges of yours." she mused aloud.

He heard her and hated what she was saying, wishing he could stop what he was doing to get up and smash her pretty face in, but he was so close to getting what he wanted, what he needed that he couldn't stop now.

Renee beamed widely as his penis spasmed beneath her foot and the former leader of The Innocent helplessly came on her bare foot and on his expensive pants. "There we go!" she cooed as she gently stroked the quivering member as it finished emptying itself. "Can you tell Mommy that you're ready to get cleaned up and into a nice diaper?" she asked sweetly.

He opened his eyes and looked up at her, tears forming in his vision as he bit his lip. "Made mess." he said softly, his voice lighter and significantly more timid than before.

Renee wiped her foot on his pants and stood up from the chair to move to where his head lay on the floor and lowered herself to the ground and lifted his head up and onto her lap where she softly stroked his thinning hair. "My real daddy had a nice long talk with the lady that was working on the medicine," she told him as she lifted her shirt and undid the clasp on the front of her nursing bra to reveal the swollen nipple beneath. "and she explained that a concentrated dose like the one you got will make the person a completely helpless infant in mind and body within ten minutes and with regular doses they'll stay that way indefinitely." she told him as she guided his head upward to her breast, her breath shuddering with pleasure as he latched on and began nursing from her. "But, if they get small doses, say through ingestion of treated breast milk, they'll simply be inexplicably horny and totally pliable to the whims of the person they've imprinted on," she said with a smile, "like babies do when they nurse from their Mommy." she added.

As the milk flowed down his throat he began to cry as he listened to her, the sudden wetness in his pants making him feel uncomfortable.

"Once we've got you all settled in with your big sisters in the nursery, we're going to go to work distributing our special breast milk to all the secret babies on the internet who will be so eager to come to Mommy and join The Innocent." she explained. "But that's grownup stuff that you don't need to worry about, sweetie, you just finish your milk and Mommy will take good care of you afterward." she added with a satisfied smile creeping across her face as her victory cemented itself in the form of the former leader of The Innocent pathetically crying as he messed his pants like the baby he was forever to be.

Epilogue

"Cult of Personality"

By: Charlotte King

Many of us have seen them on television as a kind of sideshow oddity, a thing to be gawked at and mocked because of how different it is from the "normal" way of life. When we see an adult wearing a diaper we think they're sick either from a medical standpoint, but when we see them dressed like a baby playing with toys we assume they're sick in the head for some reason. It isn't normal for a grown adult to behave like an infant or small child, but my time with The Innocent has shown me that there's certainly nothing wrong with it.

Before I came here I felt shame about my feelings of peace and relaxation when the girl I loved babied me. It was difficult for me to accept that taking a step backwards, or many steps in some cases, in my development as an adult was alright, that I wasn't doing something wrong or hurting anyone and that I had nothing to be ashamed about. My family didn't understand this need I had and disowned me when they discovered the nature of my relationship with this woman, and it drove me to push that part of me down deeper and to pretend like it didn't exist which made me depressed and feeling like I was living a lie.

The Innocent showed me that I can be a baby when I need to be, allow someone else to take the reigns for me when life becomes too much for me to handle. At the time of writing this article I have a tummy full of breast milk courtesy of my loving Mommy, a dry diaper taped around my waist, and the sounds of my little sisters playing in the playpen in the other room filling my ears, making me want to finish writing this so I can join them before naptime, and I couldn't feel anymore happy, loved, or lucky than I do right now.

This place has been called a "cult" by many people that don't understand the reasons a grown person would willingly trade in their responsibilities and careers and families to spend their days acting and being treated like a baby, and I used to think that those people were wrong for thinking that, that "cult" was a bad word because of groups in the past with the same title killing themselves to try and attain spiritual bliss and serenity in whatever waits for us after life ends. Knowing what I know now, living here with these people and experiencing the life they offer to me, I don't disagree that this is in fact a cult, but one of the definitions of a cult is "a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.", and though diapers and playing baby aren't strictly a religion, they are a thing that people turn to in times of need for salvation from the stresses of the world as a whole and in doing so they relieve that stress that may otherwise manifest in ways that are harmful to the individual or to those around them.

I recognize that The Innocent isn't for everyone, but it's a place without judgment, racism, sexism, ageism, gender bias and any other negative stigma that the people of the world hold toward others around them. Before you judge The Innocent negatively and look down on us as freaks or degenerates, think about how amazing it is that by simply wearing a diaper and playing baby an entire community of people has managed to create a place free of hatred and violence. Think about the person that commits a hate crime foregoing that act because they were happily sucking a pacifier in a crib. Think about the mass shooter that didn't pick up a gun because they were happier with a rattle or stuffed animal in their hand. Think about the violent criminal that never hurt anyone because they were rocked to sleep while they nursed from their Mommy before bedtime.

The Innocent is no longer afraid to be seen and welcomes anyone that wishes to to come and see what we're all about. Everyone here is free to stay as long as they want and free to leave just as easily. I'm sure my viewpoint will be seen as biased because I've chosen to live here and be a part of this community, but I doubt that anyone in their right ming could fault a young gay woman of color for willingly trading in her panties for Pampers if it meant living in a place where the meanest thing said to her was that she was a poopy head for not sharing her toy.

Renee closed the browser on her phone and turned it off before setting it down on the desk in her office, the swell of pride in her little girl reaching the stratosphere as she sat back in her chair. She'd read the article every day since it came out the year before, and every time she read it she was truly amazed at how wonderful a job Charlotte had done. The Innocent had seen a two hundred percent increase in new recruits in the weeks and months to come, leading to a half dozen sister sites opening up around the country with the first of seven international sites scheduled to open before the close of the following year.

The article was half of the major success with the treated breast milk business bringing in the lion's share of the new followers, though no one but Renee knew about that business. The people that showed up looking specifically for her were processed straight into the nursery willingly and eagerly and given more of the milk to keep the effects going. Renee's smiling image was plastered prominently around the compound so all the babies knew where their milk was coming from and would form an immediate devotion to their all knowing and all loving Mommy. Even the babies that were fed by the wet nurses and lesser Mommies found themselves hopelessly and helplessly enamored with her, doing everything in their power to prove their love and complete devotion to her whenever they saw her.

Daddy had inspired devotion through fear, breaking people down and shaping them into what he wanted them to be by having the threat of total regression looming over their heads at all times without saying a word to them. Renee inspired devotion, as far as everyone else was aware, by being genuinely loving and maternal to all of the people in The Innocent, and they in turn loved her and looked up to her as their Mommy, as the protector of their way of life and of the benevolent provider that looked after them all and never asked for anything but for people to be happy.

Her phone alarm began to ring and she felt her breasts begin to leak softly as she picked up her phone to silence the alarm and got up from her chair to make her way to her daily lunch date with her family.

"An den you know what happened, Mommy? Pwincess pulleded my hairs!" Baby Deni exclaimed, finishing her story.

Renee looked down at the little girl at her breast, Daddy, now Princess, had come a long way in her time since the day in her old office. She was completely hairless except for her eyebrows, all her teeth had been pulled out leaving her with just pretty pink gums to match her always pink attire. Renee had opted not to physically change her into a girl like what had been done to Stephanie, allowing for moments of deeply degrading humiliation when the mood struck her and she teased the poor thing about her silly and useless little "clitty". 

Princess looked up at her Mommy but said nothing as she continued nursing.

Renee knew she wouldn't get a response from Princess, the poor dear could barely manage to sit up on her own, let alone form any kind of thought more complicated than a drool coated gurgle or giggle. Turning her attention back to Baby Deni she reached out and caressed the older woman's cheek softly. "She's too little to know any better, baby, I'm sure it was an accident." she cooed reassuringly.

Baby Deni had also fallen quite far from her time in pretend power. The older woman was now as incontinent as Princess was and had given up walking almost entirely unless a grownup was holding her hand. Her language skills had declined sharply and taken on a much simpler vocabulary and pronunciation for most words she used, a long overcome lisp returning without concern and, to her Mommy's complete surprise, a request to have some of her own teeth removed so she looked more like a toddler was granted, leaving her perpetually just above teething and only able to handle certain solid foods. The older woman nodded softly. "Is it my turn yet, Mommy?" she asked.

Renee nodded and pulled Princess from her breast, quickly inserting the girl's pacifier into her mouth to silence the immediate whimpering that would build to full blown wailing that she'd learned came from the abrupt stop of a nursing session. She allowed her father to take the girl, helping her down to the floor where she lay placidly looking up as her former wife took her spot at the nursing station. "Did you have fun with Charlotte and Stephanie?" she asked softly as the older woman settled in and began to nurse.

Baby Deni nodded softly, her quiet little nose breathing the only sound she made.

Renee looked up at Charlotte sitting in the booster seat to her left and smiled at the girl as she ate her macaroni and cheese with her fingers, her bib and mouth caked with the orange goop. "What about you, big girl, did you have a good morning?" she asked.

Charlotte nodded emphatically. "Uh huh! Stephy and me played hide and seek and then colored!" she chirped with a mouthful of her meal.

The most mature of all the little ones in the family, Charlotte was allowed to feed herself, help with the babies, and even wore training pants during the day now, something that Renee had been so pleased to see made the younger girl so proud and happy.  

"What about Baby Deni?" Renee asked her.

Charlotte sucked the cheese off her fingers and shrugged. "She's too little for those games, Mommy!" she declared. "We tried to play hide and seek with her but she just went to the corner to poop." she added with a giggle at saying the word "poop".

Renee looked down at Baby Deni. "Did you do a poopy?" she cooed rhetorically. 

Baby Deni was almost asleep at her Mommy's breast and said nothing and sleepily allowed Grandpa to take her from Mommy and off to the crib for her nap where Stephanie was already snoring quietly, the older woman taking her pacifier when Grandpa offered it to her and snuggled up to the younger girl in the crib, plans to have naughty fun with her when they woke up fizzling and disappearing in her milk addled brain.

Renee put her breast away and stood up to go to Charlotte and wipe her face and hands with some baby wipes before lifting the girl from the booster seat and hugging her before placing her on her hip. "I'm gonna take her for an N-A-P, dad, can you get Princess into her bassinet okay by yourself?" she asked her father.

Mr. Figueroa nodded. "She's bigger than the rest, but she goes down just as easy." he told her.

Renee crossed the room, stepping over toys and other baby things to kiss her father's cheek and let Charlotte kiss and hug him. "We'll see you later, dad." she said. "Thank you for looking after everyone for me." she added.

"No need fer thanks, that's what Grandpa's are for." he said with a wink at Charlotte.

"Love you, dad." Renee told him before making her way to the door to her and Charlotte's bedroom.

"Bye Grandpa." Charlotte said with a wave as they went through the door and closed it behind them.

Apart from the childish drawings hung up on the walls and the changing table and diaper pail in the corner of the room Renee and Charlotte's bedroom was very adult. It was a place where Renee could take her sweet little girl for some quiet alone time away from the world of babies and innocence. It was her place to fulfill the other needs that Charlotte had and for Charlotte to do the same for her.

Renee set the girl down on the bed and knelt down to unvelcro her shoes and slip them off, followed by her socks before moving up to undo the clasps of her overalls and help the girl shimmy out of the clothes leaving her in just her light purple undershirt and training panties, the colorful cartoon characters smiling from the crotch at her as she stood up and slipped out of her own clothes to get onto the bed and beckon her girl to her.

Charlotte crawled up the bed and next to her Mommy, nestling in next to her so they were face to face. "I love you, Mommy." she whispered.

Renee kissed the girl on the lips softly, her hand moving downward between the girl's thighs to gently caress the crotch of her training panties with her long fingers. "Remember what we talked about, Charlotte?" she asked after parting lips with the younger girl.

"Sorry, Renee." Charlotte said quietly, forcing herself to change what she called Renee to comply with the woman's wishes when in the bedroom.

Renee smiled and resumed kissing her girlfriend. Knowing that Charlotte was hers body, soul, mind, big, little, all of it all the time was intoxicating, like a drug that she couldn't stop taking. "Are you ready to try what we talked about?" she asked softly.

Charlotte shrugged. "I don't understand why we're doing it." she confessed.

Renee felt the padding beneath her finger warm, knowing that her girl was having a little accident and also that Charlotte wasn't aware of it. "Because we're together in this and I want you to be as much in control of things as I am in case something happens to me." she said. "Baby Deni never could manage to handle any kind of responsibility and Princess never really allowed her to try and I don't want that for us." she explained.

Charlotte caught herself staring at Renee's breasts and sucked up the small amount of drool that was forming at the edge of her mouth. "I'll try." she said.

"That's all I ask." Renee told her before rolling onto her back. "Whenever you're ready." she said once she'd settled.

Charlotte crawled to the end of the bed and got off of it to walk over to the changing table to gather up the diapering supplies in her arms and bring them back to the bed to set them down near Renee's feet.

"What comes first?" Renee asked.

Charlotte thought to herself and moved up to between Renee's thighs, placing her fingers gently on her puffy lower lips. "We need to give the baby positive attention to help them feel relaxed and comfortable." she answered.

"And?" Renee asked.

Charlotte paused. "And teach them to associate wearing their diapers and being a baby with pleasure." she responded.

Renee nodded. "Very good, continue." she said.

Charlotte went to work pleasing Renee first with her fingers and then with her tongue until the older woman came to her conclusions and lay relaxed on the bed.

"Next?" Renee asked.

Charlotte wiped her face and fingers clean with a baby wipe and tended to cleaning up Renee. "We get them ready for their diaper." she answered as she finished wiping the older woman and got the diaper unfolded and, with Renee's help got it under her butt before applying powder and cream, the smell of the powder bringing another unconscious spurt of urine out into her training panties.

"Very good." Renee praised as she moved her bottom to help Charlotte carry out her task, smiling at the girl as she diligently brought the diaper up and snugly taped it closed around her waist.

"Done!" Charlotte declared proudly, a wide smile plastered on her face.

Renee nodded. "We've got the baby in their diaper, what's the last step?" she asked.

Charlotte's smile faded as she wracked her brain to try and come up with an answer.

Renee held her arms out and beckoned Charlotte to her with her hands.

"Mommy cuddles!" Charlotte exclaimed as she suddenly remembered the last step and shimmied her way up to where Renee lay and let the older woman cuddle up to her like Renee had done with her countless times.

Renee sighed contentedly and put her lips to Charlotte's nipple, sucking softly on it like the babies did with her, smiling as she felt Charlotte begin to rock her and rub her back. "Excellent job, Charlotte." she said after separating from the younger girl.

Charlotte smiled. "Thank you, Renee." she said before giggling softly.

"What's so funny?" Renee asked.

Charlotte snorted. "You're wearing a diaper." she said with another wave of giggles.

Renee nodded. "Keep laughing and I'll make sure you regret it when you have to change it later." she teased before kissing her girl on the lips once more and began to initiate some more adult activity.

Mr. Figueroa looked down on Princess as she lay in her bassinet. "Ya ready for yer special baba, Princess?" he asked quietly, looking to the crib to make sure Baby Deni and Stephanie were still sleeping. Knowing an answer wouldn't come her unzipped his pants and hoisted his cock out, resting the head of it against the former Daddy's lips.

Every day for the last better part of a year he did this before every nap and bedtime, forcing the deposed and diapered despot to suck his dick and swallow his seed, believing that every time he did it he was getting a little bit of justice for Shelly and for everyone that had ever been forced into the same position Princess now found herself in. He knew that Princess knew what she used to be and knew that she didn't have the ability to fight against what was happening to her no matter how much she didn't want any of this. One of the things he hadn't told Renee about the medicine he'd gotten her was that it didn't magically turn someone into a baby, it simply lowered their inhibitions and rewired their brain enough to make them extremely submissive to literally anyone, more so to people that were more dominant like himself and Renee.

Princesses tooth removal was his idea, partly to make Princess harder to understand if she ever was able to form words one day and partly to ensure she didn't bite anyone if she had a moment of lucidity from time to time. 

Once Princess had finished her special baba, her mouth was wiped clean and her pacifier was inserted so she could slip off into infantile slumber while her Grandpa devised new ways to secretly torment the girl until he felt the scales of justice were properly balanced.

Renee smiled at the still sleeping Charlotte as the younger girl sucked softly on her thumb, pushing the thought of putting the girl on her breast out of her head, knowing that doing so would reset all the progress she'd made. There were times that she missed her baby girl greatly, but she was building Charlotte up for the next stage in their lives together and she couldn't jeopardize that for the sake of a little more time with Charlotte back in diapers.

Charlotte fussed in her sleep and furrowed her brow before opening her eyes slowly and moving to get up from the bed.

"What's wrong, honey?" Renee asked.

"Potty." Charlotte mumbled sleepily.

Renee reached out and gently grabbed the girl and pulled her close to her. "It's okay, Charlotte, you can go in your training panties." she whispered reassuringly, surprising herself as the words spilled from her mouth.

Without argument or hesitation Charlotte nodded and returned her thumb to her mouth before softly grunting as her face scrunched up as she pushed body to give up the fight against having an accident.

Renee kissed the girl's forehead as the sound of Charlotte messing her training panties filled the quiet room. "Good girl." she whispered. "Mommy's good baby." she added with a smile as she gently pulled the girl's thumb from her mouth and guided her to her breast, sighing softly as she began to instinctively nurse, thinking about when she'd be truly ready to let her baby grow up or maybe if she'd ever truly be ready for that day was the better way to phrase the question. 

All she really knew was that she was happy and so was the rest of her family, and if things continued to go the way they had been for The Innocent there would be no shortage of people that could fill the role of her second in command while Charlotte focused on filling her diapers.

The End

• Like 5

An incredible and remarkable story. This is definitely one of my favorite ab/do stories ever. Thank you @RambleLamb for taking the time and effort to share this story here. You are an amazing author and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories soon.

And they all lived happily ever after... except for Princess of course. Screw that little brat. XD

In all seriousness that was a great end to a remarkable story. :) How do you feel about the way it all turned out, Lamby?

14 hours ago, ppbenn said:

An incredible and remarkable story. This is definitely one of my favorite ab/do stories ever. Thank you @RambleLamb for taking the time and effort to share this story here. You are an amazing author and I am looking forward to reading more of your stories soon.

Thank you! More things are coming! :D

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

And they all lived happily ever after... except for Princess of course. Screw that little brat. XD

In all seriousness that was a great end to a remarkable story. :) How do you feel about the way it all turned out, Lamby?

I feel like there's more story left to tell about The Innocent and its expansion, so maybe that will happen at some point. I'm honestly just happy I finished a multi chapter story because I'm kind of really bad at that.

16 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

Thank you! More things are coming! :D

I feel like there's more story left to tell about The Innocent and its expansion, so maybe that will happen at some point. I'm honestly just happy I finished a multi chapter story because I'm kind of really bad at that.

Yeah, the way it ended, it definitely seems possible to have a sequel of some kind focused on the effects and influence of The Innocent on the world after going public.

31 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Yeah, the way it ended, it definitely seems possible to have a sequel of some kind focused on the effects and influence of The Innocent on the world after going public.

Globalization in AB/DL literature is always neat to me...except the Diaper Dimension, that's cheating, so the idea that The Innocent expands and gains traction around the world is totally something I'm into but it's also a very daunting task and will have to come at a later date.