LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cult Of Personality (COMPLETED 7/18/19)

Cult Of Personality

By: RambleLamb

Prologue:

"Every time we're in here I feel like I'm back at my Grandmother's house." the curly haired blonde woman said.

The mustachioed man gave a cursory glance around the room. "Wyzzat?" he asked, his thick Southern drawl smashing the words together.

The woman took her own look around and sighed thoughtfully. "I think it's the carpet." she said, her bare toes wiggling and flexing within the deep shag carpet. "There was this one Summer," she flushed lightly and cast her gaze down to her feet, "I was maybe ten or eleven and was just discovering boys and Ben Mills and his friends had seen my friends and I downtown one afternoon and invited us down to this nearby lake." She chuckled lightly, "It was barely a pond, but it seemed like a lake back then." she clarified.

The man kept his attention on his task but nodded along with her story as he tightened the straps around the other woman's ankles.

Curly Blonde unzipped the small black case in her hand and absently fiddled with the syringe and small vial within. "Anyway, we went swimming with them and Ben and I started splashing each other and," she trailed off as she punctured the vial with the needle and withdrew the clear liquid into the syringe.

"Jafuck?" Mustache asked as he secured the straps on the other woman's wrists.

Curly Blonde backhanded his broad shoulder. "No!" she squealed. "We weren't even teenagers yet!" she chided.

Mustache shrugged.

"We swam behind this tree that people would swing and jump into the lake from and he kissed me, my first kiss ever." Curly Blonde said, her cheeks flushing once more as she swabbed the woman's arm with a cotton ball she'd soaked in rubbing alcohol and stuck the needle in and pushed down the plunger on the syringe.

Mustache stared at her for a moment. "What in the Hell does any of that have to do with yer Gramma's carpet?" he asked impatiently.

Curly Blonde returned the syringe to its case and zipped it up. "Huh?" she asked.

Mustache sighed heavily. "Ya started yer damn Summer love story because of yer Gramma's carpet!" he snapped as he finished affixing the apparatus to the other woman's head.

Curly Blonde giggled dumbly, ignoring his insulting tone. "Oh yeah!" she exclaimed. "Well, when I got back to my Grandma's house she was P.O.'d that I'd gone out with boys and she dragged me into her bathroom and took me across her lap and beat my ass with this big old wooden spoon she had. I would just stare at the carpet and try and block out the sharp crack of the spoon when it hit me and the sting of it." she explained, her voice becoming more timid and somber with each passing word as she shifted uncomfortably where she sat as if that long gone sting had returned just by talking about it.

Mustache nodded. "She did the right thing." he said. "Young ladies need to be taught how to be proper." he added.

Curly Blonde chewed her lip and nodded as she looked down at her feet once more. "I stared at that carpet a lot when I stayed with her." she explained. "When I was real little I would pretend it was a magical forest and I was a giant princess waiting for a prince or a wizard to come and shrink me down so I could escape into the forest with them." she confessed, her eyes shimmering in the florescent light of the room.

Mustache knelt in front of her and lifted her chin with a crooked finger. "Ya learned to be a good girl though, didnchya?" he asked quietly.

Curly Blonde nodded vehemently and wiped her eyes with the backs of her hands. "I did!" she declared proudly.

"My thing was tiles." Mustache told her.

Curly Blonde looked at him quizzically. "Tiles?" she asked.

He nodded. "My daddy would get real drunk and real mean and beat on my mama and my brother and me." he explained. "He always liked to catch me in the kitchen." he said. "Mama got it in the bedroom, my brother would get it in the living room, and I caught my beatings in the kitchen." he explained.

After a long pause Curly Blonde put her hand on his knee. "Tell me." she urged softly.

"I would count the tiles on the backsplash." he finally said. "Every time that belt came down on my back and butt I'd count a tile. At first it was hard because I was crying so hard that I couldn't really see too good, but as I got older the crying stopped and I just focused on them tiles." he explained.

Curly Blonde gave him another curious and innocent look. "How many were there?" she asked.

"Shoot, I never counted 'em all, a hundred was my record though, I remember that because that's the time that I fought back." he added with a wry smirk. "He never expected any of us to fight back, he always just figured we'd lay down and take our medicine." he told her. "He definitely never expected a knife in the side of his head." he added with a sudden laugh that visibly startled Curly Blonde.

Curly Blonde regained her composure and looked at him sadly. "He learned his lesson just like I learned mine." she told him.  

Mustache nodded and kissed her forehead. "That he did, sweetheart, that he did." he said, his expression one of deep thought for a moment before he returned to the room he was in. "I think we're jes about done here." he said, making a last check of all the things he'd done. "Howsabout I let ya push the button this time?" he asked.

Curly Blonde's eyes went wide and a large grin spread across her face. "Y'mean it?!" she chirped.

Mustache nodded. "Only if ya promise to be a good girl and go right down for yer nap after." he told her.

Curly Blonde's smile faded and morphed into a grumpy pout. "But I'm not tired!" she whined as she dropped the little black case and folded her arms across her chest.

Mustache smiled at her and rose to his feet. "Well, way I see it is that if yer a good enough girl to push the button all by yerself then yer a good enough girl to get a special treat before yer nap." he told her with a knowing glance and a wink.

Curly Blonde giggled and brought her thumb to her mouth, letting the tip touch her lips but not enter. "Does that mean I get special Daddy cuddles?" she asked.

Mustache bent down and hoisted Curly Blonde up from the small stool where she was seated and positioned her so she was straddling his side, his large arms coming together to create a solid support for her to sit on as she wrapped her legs around his waist and hugged her own arms around his broad shoulders. "If ya promise to take yer nap without anymore fussin'." he told her.

Curly Blonde nodded excitedly. "Otay, Dada." she said sweetly, her voice becoming tiny and juvenile without a hint of effort on her part.

Mustache smiled and gently bounced her with his arms. "Say 'bye bye' to the nice lady." he urged his assistant.

Curly Blonde waved her hand chaotically at the other woman, her coordination having nosedived considerably from when she'd first entered the room. "Bye bye, lady!" she cooed, "We see you laters!" she added.

Mustache moved to the door out of the room and waited so Curly Blonde could lean away from him and clumsily flip the clear plastic cover up from the large red button in front of a massive collection of machines and computers on the wall by the door. With all the grace and coordination of a toddler she smashed the palm of her hand down on the button and giggled and clapped as things whirred to life and the room filled with beeps and boops of various sorts.

Mustache flipped the plastic cover back down over the button and flipped off the switch near the door before carrying Curly Blonde through it and letting it shut firmly behind them, plunging the room into near total darkness save for the lights and screens on the apparatus by the door and for the small screen that hung in front of the woman they'd been tending to. Her vacant stare and simple smile awash in the bluish white light of the screen as what she saw worked in tandem with not only the audio that began playing from somewhere in the room once the door had closed but also with the concoction that Curly Blonde had administered to her as it coursed through her veins and she began her metamorphosis.

• Like 7

Lamby! You're back!

*Cuddles the proverbial stuffing out of you* ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Err, sorry.

*Re-stuffs you. Proverbially*

Now then, about this new story:

It's certainly intriguing! And the fact that you were able to simply keep your characters' names as "Mustache" and "Curly Blond" without breaking my immersion really attests to your skills as a writer. I have no idea what to expect from this story. But I'll be more than happy to stack around to find out. :)

Chapter One

"Where's the story, Charlotte?" the heavyset man behind the ludicrously oversized desk asked.

The young woman seated on the other side of said desk looked at him with thinning patience. "Are you kidding me right now, Ron?" she asked. "I come to you with rumblings of a cult, numerous people willing to go on record about family members that have joined said cult and were never seen or heard from again, and a possible way in to get actual proof that some shady shit is going down and you can't see the story?" she asked with a scoff.

Ron leaned forward in his chair, his elbows on his desk and his hands folded in front of him with index fingers pointing toward her. "You know what your problem is, kid?" he asked.

Charlotte bristled at being referred to as 'kid' or any permutation in the same vein. "I'm really good at my job but have a worthless boss that wants me to languish on the obituaries desk until my ass looks like his?" she asked with a self satisfied smirk.

Ron sighed and shook his head. "No." he told her flatly. "Your problem is that you think you're fucking Nancy Drew when you've got no body of work to prove your worth." he said.

"All I need is a chance!" she shouted. "Goddammit, Ron, print is dead and the only people that don't seem to get that are the people that work at the papers." she said. "Shitty government and random acts of violence don't sell papers in the world of twenty four hour news channels and the internet, but a freaky ass cult sure would! People would read every bit of information they could get their hands on and you'd be on the ground floor of it all!" she told him.

Ron leaned back in his chair after a long silence, the old leather desk chair creaking loudly against his weight. "A week and no expenses." he said finally.

Charlotte smiled and shook her head. "Two, and all expenses paid and if I don't deliver you can fire me on the spot." she countered.

Ron chuckled. "Shit, to finally be rid of your annoying ass I'd pay for a month of expenses." he told her. "Fine, two weeks with expenses paid but you fail you don't take the easy way out and just not come back, you show up and sit right where you are now and apologize to me and beg for your job before I fire you, I want my money's worth, missy." he added.

She put on her fake smile, the one she used when she wanted to cause harm to some misogynist dickhead that talked to her like she was a child or some kind of sex object. "You got yourself a deal, old man." she responded as she rose and gathered her file folder and left the office before he could change his mind.

Charlotte King was ambitious to say the least. She'd skipped two grades and gone into high school early, blew through that with little effort on her part and graduated top of her class before she was legally old enough to drive a car. College had been where her world had opened up for her. Being the youngest girl on campus she often found herself alone in the library, people would tease her fairly often about her age and she didn't really make any friends until Renee Dupree came along.

Where Charlotte was a seventeen year old girl still trying to find her own unique voice and style, trying different things with her hair almost daily, dramatically shifting her tastes in music and movies when she saw people enjoying something in larger groups, Renee was a confident and impressive woman that knew who she was and what she wanted and didn't care if you didn't like it.

They'd met at the library one night, Charlotte with her nose in a stack of books when Renee had tapped her on the shoulder. She'd asked what Charlotte was listening to and the response of a Jazz station got Renee to sit down across from her. When the conversation changed to why Charlotte should stick with keeping her hair in the afro it currently was Renee had moved to the seat next to Charlotte.

Renee was two years older than Charlotte, but somehow seemed much older and wiser in the ways of the world. Where Charlotte was what some would call "petite", her body deciding that a tween body type was more her speed, Renee was endowed better than most girls her age. Where Charlotte had gorgeous ebony skin that was strikingly black, Renee was pale as a China doll.

When the library had closed for the night Renee had invited Charlotte back to her room to keep studying which Charlotte took to mean they'd talk some more while reading their respective books but it actually meant kissing and Charlotte losing her virginity on a bed of her Physics flashcards. That was the night that Charlotte fell in love with Renee.

Looking over her notes she tapped her pen on the circled words in the center of the lined paper in her journal, 'The Innocent'.

A week earlier she'd gotten a call from Renee in the middle of the night but hadn't answered because she was asleep, though she honestly couldn't say whether or not she would've answered even if she hadn't been. The message Renee had left was odd to say the least, weird tinny music playing somewhere in the background like something from a child's music box, and Renee apologizing for everything that had happened between them in the past.

Charlotte knew Renee and apologizing was not in her wheelhouse, nor was the frightened and unsure sound in her voice, like she wasn't supposed to be on the phone and was worried someone would catch her at any moment.

"I'm with The Innocent now." she'd said. "Tell my mom I'm sorry." was the last thing before the call ended.

Charlotte knew something was wrong at that point, Renee's mother had died when she was still little and her father had never remarried, so Charlotte saw that statement as a message to let her know that Renee wasn't okay. Searches for 'The Innocent' brought her very little information save for a dozen or so forum posts from concerned parents and family members whose loved ones had gone off to join what many viewed as a cult.

She'd found a cell phone video that someone had taken outside of a farm or something that looked like a farm, two men with assault rifles standing outside a high fence that went all the way around the expansive property, the person filming explaining that this was the compound where the cult operated. The quality was terrible and nothing concrete could be gleaned from it save that there was a physical location believed to be attributed to this alleged cult.

Her lies to Ron about a way into the cult, and numerous people that would be willing to talk to her about what they knew had gotten her the freedom to explore the story, but all she really cared about was finding out what happened to Renee. Losing her job when it turned out that Renee had just fallen in with a bad crowd and had changed her mind about wanting to stay in that scene was a price she was willing to pay to make sure her, whatever Renee was to her now, wasn't in serious trouble.

Finding the location of the "compound" wasn't the hard part, the hard part was setting up meetings with the people that had made the claims about what was going on behind those fences. Most were too afraid that the cult would hurt them or worse to keep them from digging around, but she'd managed to convince two people to meet with her and that was a better start than she thought she'd have.

The first person, a woman that wanted to only be known as "Gina" arranged to meet with her at a diner a few miles away from the compound. The public setting wasn't ideal for the conversation they were supposed to have but it was the only way Gina would agree to meet.

The greasy spoon diner was just off the main road, the vacant side lot filled with half a dozen or so big rigs and the front parking area sparse save for two cars with Charlotte's rental making three. She parked and got out of the car, pulling on the red baseball cap that Gina had requested she wear for ID purposes and walked to the front door.

The air inside the diner was just as swampy and gross as the air outside, though it did carry the smells of the various meals being made and consumed which was a welcome change from the smell of roadkill and the faint hint of a skunk somewhere in the area. She looked around and spotted the blue ballcapped woman in the corner booth near the back of the diner and looked down at the floor as she moved in that direction repeating the mantra of "just act casual" in her head.

"Gina?" she asked when she reached the booth.

The woman looked to be near her fifties, her wrinkles a mask of worry and laugh lines in equal measure beneath the ratty old hat she'd insisted on wearing.

Gina nodded but remained silent and merely gestured for her to take a seat across from her.

"Can I get y'all anything to drink?" the suddenly right beside the table waitress asked.

Charlotte looked up at the girl, "Becky" according to her name tag, and nodded, "Coffee, black, please." she said while Gina just shook her head.

"How do I know you're who you say you are?" Gina asked finally once Becky had scuttled off.

Charlotte found herself at a momentary loss. "Well, I wore the hat you asked me to and picked you out by the hat you said you'd be wearing." she said simply.

Gina nodded. "Alright, I'll give you twenty questions and then I'm going to get up and walk out and you're going to stay right here until I've been gone for ten minutes, clear?" she explained.

Charlotte nodded her agreement despite hating being on this woman's schedule and rule decree. "I can do that." she said.

"Good. Whenever you're ready then." Gina said.

Charlotte pulled out her journal and pen, tape recording wasn't on the table for Gina per their earlier agreement. "When did you first feel like something was wrong with your son?" she asked.

Gina folded her hands in front of her on the table. "Christmas of last year." she began. "Steven loved Christmas and would always come and stay with me for a few days but that year he called me the day before and told me he wasn't going to be able to make it." she explained.

Charlotte wrote. "How long had it been since you'd heard from him before that?" she asked.

Gina sighed. "He'd moved off to the big city for some girl a little over six months before Christmas but his phone calls stopped after a few weeks." she said grimly.

Charlotte jotted down the details. "Did you ever meet the girl or find out who she was?" she asked.

There was a long pause before Gina slowly nodded. "I saw a picture of the two of them together on Facebook but the next day it was gone." she explained.

"Where was the picture taken?" Charlotte asked.

Gina shrugged. "His apartment, I suppose." she said. "It wasn't the kind of picture he would put up on the internet, so she obviously influenced him." she added.

Charlotte wrote down the details and found her curiosity piqued. "What makes you think your son is involved with a cult?" she asked, deciding that maybe a more direct question would shake something loose for her.

The color drained from Gina's face and she cast her gaze downward to the table and her wringing hands. "He wrote me a letter." she said quietly.

"Alright, now we're getting somewhere!" Charlotte thought to herself but maintained her professional demeanor. "May I see the letter?" she gently asked.

Gina hesitated but finally went to her purse and pulled out an envelope and held it out for Charlotte but didn't immediately let the younger woman take it. "If you take this envelope from me, we're done here." she said.

"What about my twenty questions, Gina?" Charlotte asked.

Gina looked her directly in the eyes with a penetrating gaze that actually made Charlotte shudder. "Opening that envelope will give you so many more than twenty questions, dear." she said before letting go of the envelope and gathering her things to leave. "Remember, ten minutes and don't contact me again." she reminded. "Oh, and don't open that here, it's not safe." she added before scurrying out of the diner.

The envelope had nagged at her the entire time she'd remained at the diner, and the entire drive back to her hotel room. She felt like a kid who's parents were away and she knew where the Christmas presents were hidden, the idea of knowing something she wasn't supposed to gnawing at her resolve the entire time she had the envelope in her possession until she finally made it into her hotel room and sat on the bed holding the envelope, ripping it open, she pulled out the paper within and opened that and began reading. The letter was written in crayon and looked like it had been written by a child.

"Mama,

I happy + safe wif my new Mommy. You dun look for me I pwaying hide an seak. Mommy take gud cawe ob me. Bye bye!

luv,

Stevie"

Below the crayon written note was an actual letter, this one in pen and elegant flowing cursive, drawing a very distinct line between the two writer's.

"Little Stevie is quite safe with me, please don't worry about him. I understand that it can be distressing to learn that your adult son has returned to a state of renewed infancy, but I assure you that he has made this choice willingly and of his own accord and should he decide to stop living this way and return to his normal adult life I will not impede that.

Neither of us wishes to cause you any pain, but your constant attempts to try and take him from his new life with me are upsetting him and I will not allow anyone to hurt my baby boy. By the time you get this we will have already moved to our new home and you will find that we're well out of your grasp here. Enclosed is a picture of us from Christmas that I hope will show you that he's healthy and happy in his new life and that you will respect his wishes and not cause any further trouble going forward."

Charlotte looked down between her feet at the small white rectangle that had fallen out when she'd opened the letter and set the letter down on the bed to bend forward and pick it up. Turning it over she saw a man and a woman in front of a Christmas tree with a dozen or so presents beneath it. The man was wearing light yellow t-shirt that came down to between his legs and joined with buttons, the material stretched tightly over an impressively thick bulk that was easily seen as he sat splay legged on the floor in front of the tree. The baby blue colored plastic covering his mouth was shaped like a crude butterfly almost with a small white circle in the center that read "Mommy's Boy", a pacifier that was clipped to his yellow garment with a length of colorful elastic material.

The woman was wearing a shimmering green cocktail dress that stopped just above her knees, her long legs accentuated by her similarly green high heels. She stood next to the man appearing to be tousling his hair with one hand while the other hand held a baby bottle with a red ribbon tied around the middle of it, giving the appearance that she was about to give it to him as a present.

Charlotte stared at the picture intently, the woman's pale skin looking almost angelic in the lighting of the photograph and in contrast to the colors of her outfit. Her jet black hair was cut short but with that "I just got out of bed but look how perfect my hair is" style and her makeup was simple but drew attention to her classically beautiful features and her breathtakingly blue eyes.

Charlotte's arm dropped and the picture fell to the floor as she hoarsely muttered one word in a confused tone: "Renee?"

• Like 5

This is getting very interesting. You get a good idea this cult is about making adults into larg babies and I am curious about how they are doing that. I can’t wait to read more. 

Chapter Two

It was only four months before her eighteenth birthday when Charlotte met Renee and had allowed the older girl to take her by the hand and usher her into womanhood, which is a flowery way of saying that Renee had technically committed statutory rape of a minor, but Charlotte was too far in love with her to trouble herself with those sort of details.

The night in question had been her first time ever experiencing an orgasm, due in part because of her overly strict upbringing that didn't allow for her bedroom to even have a door on it let alone enough privacy to explore her developing body. The other factor was that she was too busy to think about sex, she had studying to do and academic achievements to focus on and couldn't be bothered with things as frivolous as "getting laid". Renee showed her exactly what she'd been missing out on, in one night she single handedly obliterated the notion that sex was pointless and that there were more important things in life that cumming.

Charlotte would deny it until her dying day, but she cried that night as the waves of pleasure crashed over her and she clutched the blankets and arched her back and made the strangest sounds she'd ever heard herself make, sounds that were somewhere in between being deprived of oxygen and a small woodland creature that may be injured. The tears spilled from her eyes because she realized that she'd wasted so much time with her nose in books that she could have spent living her life, bonding with the people she went to school with, making stupid choices that she'd hopefully survive so she'd have stories to tell and laugh about at reunions or if she happened to bump into someone she went to school with at the bank or grocery store and set up a coffee date with. She cried because until that moment she didn't have anyone like that in her life, and because even though she was only seventeen, she'd worked herself so hard for so long she sometimes felt like she was twice that age and had missed out on her good fucking up years.

Renee had been gentle with her, easing her into everything with a tenderness and calm that only came from years of practice. Charlotte wasn't her first virgin, and she wouldn't be her last, but everything has a shelf life, and being a pro at punching V cards isn't something to be proud of past a certain point in your life. She'd started with little things like touching the younger girl's hair and then shoulder and then thigh, the soft Jazz playing in the small dorm room making everything cool and smooth as she leaned in for the first kiss, betting that even if Charlotte wasn't gay she would still be young enough to go along with what was happening.

The first kiss had sealed the deal for Charlotte, it was the moment that she knew she loved Renee completely and unequivocally. The taste of her cinnamon lip gloss, the smell of her perfume, a flowery and almost fruity scent that was there and gone like a breath but left her wanting more, the feel of Renee putting her hand on the small of her back to gently guide her down onto the bed as her head swam with desire and realization that she was kissing another girl and it felt amazing and special and perfect.

Renee had forced the kiss to happen sooner rather than later because if she didn't stop Charlotte from blathering on nervously about school and what she liked about the decoration of the room she might have abandoned her quest and feigned a sudden illness just to get the geeky little virgin out of her room. It wasn't that she wasn't genuinely attracted to Charlotte, it was just that she really only wanted to be with her to prove that she was the alpha female, able to dominate little virgin freshman into giving up their innocence and then toying with them a little to see if she could have more fun beyond that, but she mostly never got past the first time with them, but she was a little too drunk on her own power to let Charlotte go so quickly.

Charlotte had been awash in the milky afterglow of her climax when Renee had emerged from between her thighs and changed everything.

"Look at what you did!" she chastised, pointing to the large wet spot on the sheet below her.

Charlotte had snapped to attention when she saw the spot and she tried to collect her scattered thoughts enough to properly apologize. "I'm so sorry! I'll wash it for you!" she offered emphatically.

Renee always loved this part of the game more than seducing the virgins. The boys were the most fun for her because of the challenge of removing their masculinity, but Charlotte was a brainy little bookworm that seemed to have grown up too fast and provided a unique scenario she was keen on exploring. She'd come up with some reason to catch them off guard while they recovered from their first sexual encounter and see how things played out from there.

She thought of Simon from the previous semester and how she'd consoled him after he came in his pants when she'd kissed him, equating the quarter sized wet spot on the front of his khaki pants to "an accident" and had delighted when the boy actually started to cry and try to run away. She'd calmed him with her soft words and brought him back to her, guiding him back onto the bed like she'd done with so many others and gently removed his pants and underwear, forcing herself not to laugh at his pathetic little penis. She'd opted to clean him up with her mouth, to give the boy something positive to associate with the night's events, but also allowed herself to be bold and guide his thumb into a glob of his semen and push it gently into his mouth, explaining to him that it was only fair he taste what she was tasting. As the boy obediently sucked his own seed from his thumb she licked him clean and focused her attentions on his cute little backdoor after she'd done her initial duty. By the time he left her room, she'd had him on all fours while she pounded his little asshole with her least threatening strap-on.

She thought of Taylor, a girl fresh off the farm that shot down her advances and made it very clear she wasn't gay only to wind up right where all the others had been except she'd taken Taylor over her lap and blistered the girl's lily white behind with her mahogany paddle with the heart cutouts in the body before making her get down on the floor on her hands and knees and sobbingly service her with her mouth. She'd nearly climaxed just from the girl apologizing to her for lying about being straight, but she'd managed to hold on so that she could see the girls face when she looked up after finishing her off, her eyes puffy and red, her makeup smearing down her cheeks, her face coated in the sexual juices of another woman and the look of shock and fear on her face when she pushed the girl out the door without allowing her to clean herself up at all.

With Charlotte, she wanted to try something new, something she'd had an interest in for a while but knew that it would break the game almost instantly with all but a handful of people she tried it with. She put on her most sympathetic face and moved up to kiss Charlotte on the forehead. "You should have told me you'd wet the bed, sweetie." she said in her maternal voice.

Charlotte shrank at the implication, she knew that she hadn't wet the bed, at least in the way Renee was implying she had, but the wet spot was there and she didn't want the girl she loved to be mad with her. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that would happen." she said, her voice full of sincerity and remorse.

"If you're going to stay the night I think we should probably do something to make sure we don't have anymore issues." Renee told her. "Now, the only question is, are you going to be a good little girl and let me help you or are you going to be a naughty little girl and fight with me?" she asked.

Charlotte had no clue what was happening or what Renee was talking about, but she wanted to please this girl and wanted her to love her, so she nodded in agreement, "I'll be good." she offered.

Renee smiled and gently shook her head. "You'll be a good, what?" she asked.

Charlotte thought for a moment and realized that Renee wanted her statement repeated. "I'll be a good little girl." she finally said, struggling to refer to herself as a little girl given that she'd just experienced the most adult thing in her life.

Renee kissed her forehead again. "Good!" she chirped before climbing off the bed and going to her closet, retrieving several towels and a grocery bag, stopping by the desk to get a roll of packing tape and scissors before returning to the bed and dumping everything out next to Charlotte's feet.

"What's all that for?" Charlotte asked.

The moment of truth had arrived, she'd say the word and Charlotte would either snap back to reality and bolt or she'd submit and Renee would have someone to toy with for a little while longer. "I'm going to make you a diaper." she said matter of factly.

Charlotte swallowed hard. "I don't understand." she said. "I'm not a baby, Renee." she told the older girl.

Renee smiled at her sweetly in the dim light of the room. "I know you're not a baby." she said as she busied herself with folding the towels into what she needed them to be. "When I was growing up my parents had a rule, wet beds or wet pants meant a day in diapers." she lied. "One Summer when I was thirteen I got sick and wet the bed one night and no matter how hard I cried or how much I begged, I spent the next day and night in a diaper because that was the rule." she explained again, careful not to overindulge her totally made up story so the younger girl might find it believable.

Charlotte's heart and stomach fluttered. "I don't want to wear a diaper though." she confessed.

Renee sighed and moved off the bed to gather up Charlotte's clothes from the floor and dumped them onto the girl as she lay half seated on the bed. "Rules are rules, Charlotte." she said simply. "If you're not going to respect the rules of my room then you can go." she added bluntly.

Charlotte looked up at her with mouth agape, the heat rising in her face at how abruptly Renee's demeanor had changed, she'd messed everything up by not agreeing to something as silly as wearing a diaper, how stupid was she? "Wait!" she exclaimed before realizing she was talking.

Renee turned to face her and put her hands on her hips. "Yes?" she asked impatiently.

Charlotte felt like crying but fought not to out of fear that she'd just make things worse. "I'll do it." she said quietly, averting her gaze from Renee's.

As the younger girl looked away Renee held back her satisfied smirk and moved closer to the bed, hooking her finger underneath Charlotte's chin and lifting it gently so the girl was once again looking at her. "What will you do, sweetie?" she asked, her syrupy sweet maternal voice returning.

Charlotte swallowed hard. "I'll wear one." she said.

"Wear what, darling girl?" Renee asked, savoring the mental torment she was exerting on her plaything like a cat toying with an injured mouse.

A tear rolled down Charlotte's cheek. "I'll wear a diaper." she finally managed to squeak out after stammering over the last word.

Renee thought about making the girl endure a nice long spanking with her favorite wooden paddle for her initial disobedience but decided that a sweet girl like Charlotte deserved sweet punishments, the kind that piled on the humiliation and kept the little darling wrapped around her finger with the belief that if she did what she was told that her tormentor would appreciate her and love her as much as Charlotte clearly loved Renee herself.

"Good girl." Renee praised sweetly as she took back the pile of clothes and sat back down on the bed to create a diaper for her new little plaything, all the while deeming Charlotte a silly and stupid little girl for falling right into her trap.

The last time Charlotte had spoken to Renee was the night that everything between them had come to a head and fallen apart, a memory she wasn't keen on revisiting at the moment, or at all if she had her way, but looking at the picture in her hand she knew that she wasn't going to get her way on this particular matter.

Moving to the small dresser across her hotel room she opened it and grabbed her notebook, jotting down a few notes about Renee and Steven, most with question marks beside them and used a bit of tape from the desk to tape the picture up onto the page.

How did Steven and Renee meet?

Did Steven truly want to be an adult baby or had Renee forced him into it?

Where was the picture taken?

Who took the picture?

Why did Renee call her out of the blue sounding worried and talking about her mom despite the woman being long dead?

Sighing heavily she closed the journal and returned it to the drawer. It was too late for all these new questions, and she had a meeting with the only other person that would talk to her in the morning and she needed to be sharp for it. Climbing into bed and turning out the lights she stared up at the ceiling for a moment and remembered her first night with Renee and how maybe Steven had followed the same path she had that night and ended up somewhere he wouldn't have normally been if not for his love of Renee.

After the makeshift diaper had been crafted and affixed around her waist, the shopping bag being fashioned into crude plastic pants and the whole creation held together with a belt of tape that nothing short of scissors would remove, Renee had shut out the lights and turned off the music and climbed into bed with her companion.

"I hope that holds up through the night." Renee mused absently as she held Charlotte from behind, making the girl her little spoon for the night and gently patted the plastic covered bunch of towels swaddling her backside before snaking her arm up to hold Charlotte and her hand.

Charlotte wanted to protest but held her tongue, choosing to kiss Renee's hand softly instead in an attempt to further smooth things over. "Me too." she reluctantly agreed.

Once Charlotte had fallen asleep, Renee tested the girl's response to movement and sounds by shifting in the bed a few times and faking a cough, smiling when the light snores continued without interruption and she made her way out of the bed carefully to return with a bowl of warm water to dip the sleeping girl's hand in.

As the sound of liquid rushing out and pooling filled the quiet room Renee left with the bowl and returned to the bed, her hand down at her sex as she felt the warm liquid beneath her as she lay down, quietly bringing herself to climax as she fantasized about all the fun she was going to have when morning came around and shone its light on poor little Charlotte's shameful accident.

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...

Well that was awesome but I really don’t like Renee very much. I don’t care much for a person who uses others and then discards them like yesterday’s trash. It’s unfortunate but Charlotte must still be   mesmerized by what Renee did with her that first time. It would be totally understandable that one of her other conquests is responsible for her disappearance. I was happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

Chapter Three

The dream hadn't happened for some time, but it was the exact same as it had always been despite years of nonexistence. "Dream" would imply that it was an imagined event or series of events, but this was really just a memory with facets turned up to eleven, proportions distorted and things occurring in a perfect sequence to maximize the negative impact on the dreamer, Charlotte in this case.

She found herself back in Renee's bed the morning after their first meeting and sexual congress. Her eyes opened slowly as the sun filtered in through the cracks in the blinds and she momentarily forget where she was and what had happened the night before until the acrid scent of urine mixed with the lingering perfume of her previous night's orgasm filled her nostrils. The blankets were suddenly off of her as she threw them aside and found the ridiculously large wet spot beneath her, the makeshift diaper that Renee had put on her the night before had become a wad of soaked material in a still beaded with her urine grocery bag and all she could do was stare in disbelief at it, her mind reeling to try and understand what had happened to cause this.

Renee was waking up beside her, stirring softly and moving to look at her, and Charlotte panicked and covered herself back up as if the wet blankets could vanish the evidence of her accident like some sort of magician's trick. With her heart racing in her chest she tried to think of something, anything she could do or say to make this alright, to not have this woman she'd fallen for overnight wake to find that she'd shamefully desecrated the grounds of their relationship consummation with the least sexy and adult act imaginable to her.

"What's that smell?" Renee said sleepily. "Did you-"

The followup question never came because Renee was up in a flash, the blankets thrown aside to the floor in a heap revealing the full extent of what Charlotte had done, the wet spot beneath her spreading over to Renee's side of the bed, the girl's sleepwear soaked the same as the bed.

Charlotte began to stammer and try to explain but her breathing had gotten so rapid that all she could do was sit there and look at Renee as she launched into a tirade that Charlotte wouldn't ever be able to forget.

"I cannot believe you, Charlotte!" she shouted, now on her knees on the bed pulling her wet shirt away from her with a look of disgust on her face.

"I'm s-" Charlotte had started to say but was silenced immediately by Renee holding up her hand in a "stop" signal and shushing her harshly.

"I don't want to hear your apologies or excuses, little girl!" she snapped before grabbing Charlotte's hand and forcing it into the position she wanted before bringing it up to Charlotte's face, the newly extended thumb of her left hand being shoved into her mouth. "Little bedwetters like you don't get to speak when a grownup is talking to them." Renee declared with unwavering authority.

Charlotte sat in dumbstruck surprise, her thumb remaining in her mouth out of fear that she would push the already enraged Renee over the proverbial edge if she defied her.

Renee sighed heavily and gently guided Charlotte back down so the girl was fully on her back. "You know, there was a part of me that thought I shouldn't have trusted you in a homemade diaper." she began as she got off the bed to fetch the scissors. "I thought I should go out and get some proper diapers for you to sleep in, but you were so adamant that you weren't a baby and that you didn't want to wear them that I thought maybe I was wrong about you and you wouldn't actually need them." she continued as she cut through the tape around the waistline of the makeshift diaper and removed the sodden mass from Charlotte's body.

Charlotte inhaled sharply through her nose as the cool air in the room hit her lower half, the feeling of not having a swampy and muggy lump of plastic encased toweling hugging her and finally getting fresh air to her skin was refreshing she had to admit.

"Now, do you like me?" Renee asked once the bundle in her hands was dropped off the end of the bed into the trashcan by her desk with a dense wet thud.

Charlotte pulled her thumb from her mouth and watched as Renee immediately smacked her inner thigh with an open palm.

"Did I say you could stop sucking your thumb, little girl?" she asked rhetorically, nodding in approval as Charlotte immediately reinserted her thumb to her mouth. "Good girl, now, do you like me?" she asked again, slower and more deliberate as if she didn't fully trust Charlotte to understand what she was saying.

Charlotte nodded eagerly.

"I can't hear you." Renee told her.

"Weth a wige oo." Charlotte said through her thumb.

Renee nodded. "Good!" she chirped approvingly. "Do you want to continue to see me?" she asked.

"Weth a woo wige do, beathe." Charlotte responded, making sure to throw a polite "please" in the mix to show she was in fact a good girl.

Renee smiled and nodded. "Good." she said. "If that's true then you're going to agree to the new rules I have for you, any of which will cause us not to see each other anymore if you break them, am I understood, little girl?" she asked.

Charlotte swallowed hard and nodded, realizing her mistake quickly and correcting herself with a quiet, "Weth, mom." which she wanted to be taken as "ma'am" but Renee's smile made her forget the wish instantly.

"Very good." Renee said. "Now, first thing's first, you need to be punished for not only your naughtiness of not accepting something you clearly needed, proper diapers for bedtime, but also for ruining my mattress." she explained. "I'll give you a choice, you can accept less spankings but with a paddle," she began, moving to her dresser and bringing out a large wooden paddle with hearts cut out in the body of it, testing it softly against the flat of her other hand. "or we can go with a traditional bare hand spanking but you'll get more." she said as she took a seat back on the bed.

The dream always shifted time forward at that point, moving past the horribly embarrassing decision that Charlotte finally came to, her eyes spilling out tears at the humiliation of receiving a spanking from a girl she was attracted to and also the thought of how much a spanking would actually hurt when delivered by the paddle she eventually chose. The dream picked up as the last blow from the paddle connected with her sore and still damp from her overnight exploits behind and she was helped off of Renee's lap and back onto the bed, her sobbing barely contained by the thumb she'd not only kept in her mouth but that she was now actively nursing on between her pathetic cries and whimpers.

"Now that we're back on track, I want you to go down the hall and shower up so we can go out and get you some proper diapers for future sleepovers." Renee told her.

Moving gingerly, every shift bringing a stinging reminder of her punishment radiating up her body, Charlotte got off the bed and went to grab her clothes from the floor but was stopped by a hard swat to her already sore bottom.

"First of all, I did NOT give you permission to remove your thumb from your mouth." she chided with a stern gaze on her face. "Second, those are dirty clothes, grab a towel from the closet and I'll get some clothes together for you while you're gone." she explained.

Charlotte quickly returned her thumb to her mouth with a resigned whimper and went to the closet, her face flushing when all she found in the way of a towel was a bubblegum pink Hello Kitty printed affair which she grabbed and held up with pleading eyes directed at Renee.

"Yes, that's the only towel left, sweetie." she said as she turned and picked up the trashcan and tipped it to show the wadded up towels in the bottom. "We can't have you using your peepee towels to dry off, can we?" she asked rhetorically, a smile plastered on her face as she looked at Charlotte and got off the bed to take the towel and loosely secure around the younger girl's waist like a dress to cover her naked lower half. "Now don't you tinkle on that one, young lady." she teased as she turned the girl around and guided her out the door and into the hallway, shutting the door behind her.

So it was that seventeen year old Charlotte King left the dorm room of her crush, thumb firmly planted in her mouth, childish Hello Kitty towel tied around her, her plump behind throbbing with every step as the few random girls in the hall giggled and whispered as she walked to the showers.

She knew even before she was fully awake that she'd wet the bed, she always did when she had that dream, or memory, dreamory? For nearly two years after she'd severed all ties with Renee she wet the bed nightly, something she blamed on Renee for obvious reasons, and only after extensive therapy did she finally overcome the embarrassing remnants of her time with Renee.

Letting her thumb fall from her mouth and wiping away the tears that had formed from the events of her dream, she got up from the bed and stripped out of her wet clothes, piling them up on the wet bedding and making her way to the bathroom for a long hot shower.

Shower time was thinking time for Charlotte, it was the time where she allowed herself to contemplate the larger things in her life, things that everyday life kept her from thinking about. She thought about the dream, assuming it had occurred after a lengthy hiatus because of the phone message from Renee, but it still bothered her.

As the water cascaded down her body she thought more about Renee's message, wondering why Renee would ask her to apologize to her mother for her when she knew she'd have no way of doing so. She washed herself and wondered if maybe the sentiment wasn't the important part, but rather the actual act, if maybe Renee wanted her to go to the cemetery where her mother was buried, it was worth looking into after she'd wrapped up with her interview today.

She'd arranged to meet Kenneth Figueroa in the parking lot of the Walmart on the outskirts of town, somewhere public and crowded but with enough privacy that she could get what she needed from him without interruption. She'd packed both pepper spray and a stun gun in her purse, just in case and written an apology note to the cleaning lady with a hefty tip on the nightstand for the trouble of having to clean a grown woman's pissy sheets despite the knowledge that far worse had to have been done in the career of hotel housekeeping.

The drive out of town was calm and uneventful, allowing her further time to think. Something about Renee's call was eating at her, it didn't fit with the narrative she'd built up so far. If Renee was clearly in control of Steven when the picture of the two of them was taken and the letter to his mother written, why would she all of a sudden be afraid and calling Renee with cryptic messages? Near as she could tell, Renee was someone very useful to The Innocent, someone that wouldn't be in their crosshairs without very good reason. The other part of that scenario that bothered her was Renee calling her of all people. Given their long estrangement and the way things ended between them, Renee wouldn't expect her to drop anything to help her no matter how afraid she was or how important.

"Could she know about the story?" Charlotte wondered. "Was Renee reaching out to her to try and get her claws into again after so many years apart?" She shook off the thoughts as she saw the Walmart looming on the horizon and put her game face on.

Kenneth Figueroa was parked at the end of the parking lot near the tire center, his beat up old truck sat alone as Charlotte pulled in next to him and rolled down her window. Kenneth leaned over inside the truck and rolled down the passenger side window. He didn't look to be an overly large man, but he was definitely imposing looking enough for Charlotte to put her hand inside her bag and clutch the pepper spray container within.

"Lovely weather today, isn't it?" he asked in a thick Southern drawl, his eyes hidden behind a pair of dark aviator sunglasses, his 70's pornstar mustache twitching as he looked at her and then over his shoulder to check the parking lot behind him.

"Only lemonade could make it better." Charlotte answered, giving him the other half of the code phrase they'd agreed upon.

Kenneth leaned down and opened his glove box and held up a brown cardboard box about the size of a novel and twice as thick. "I won't ask ya ta git in ma car or nothin' like that, miss, a lady needs ta protect herself." he said and tossed the box out of his window and onto the roof of her car with near perfect execution, the box stopping right above her head.

Reaching her hand upward out the window she felt around for the box and pulled it into the car before looking to him again.

"Ain't a bomb or nothin', just some things that might help ya out." he told her with a smile and a polite nod. "Now, you don't contact me no more after I leave, y'hear? I got a little girl ta look after and this kinda thing ain't safe." he said.

Charlotte nodded. "Thank you, Mr.-" she started but stopped when she saw he was already rolling his window back up and starting his car.

After rolling up her own window she looked around the parking lot, made sure her doors were locked, and broke the tape sealing one end of the box with her fingernail, opening it slowly and tipping it toward her open hand. A thick envelope landed first closely followed by a USB stick, a quick peek into the box showed nothing else and she returned both items to the box and set it on the passenger seat before starting her car and leaving the parking lot.

Back at the hotel, she parked her car and made her way into the lobby, stopping off at the front desk to check her messages, wondering if Ron might have reached out to her to check on her progress.

"Yes ma'am, a woman stopped by and left a note for you." the man behind the counter told her as he went to the bank of numbered slots on the wall and pulled an envelope from the one with her room number.

"A woman?" Charlotte asked. "What did she look like?"

"About yay tall," he said, holding his hand a few inches taller than Charlotte. "fair skin, dark hair, maybe your age or thereabouts." he told her.

"Renee." Charlotte thought to herself before absently muttering words of thanks to the man and taking her letter to head for the elevator. Once the elevator doors closed she looked at the envelope in her hands and exhaled shakily when she saw what was written on the outside of it. She felt a tickle between her thighs and knew that she was having an accident, but that wasn't of any concern to her at the moment, all that she was thinking of was that Renee knew where she was and was sending her a message.

On the front of the envelope was a quickly drawn doodle of a set of baby blocks in a row, each letter of which formed Charlotte's name. She'd seen this drawing before and knew what the message was, "Mommy's not happy.".

• Like 8

Oh my! This is already getting intense and we've barely even seen the cult yet!

Lamby, if you can ever manage to write a non-ABDL story, don't post it for free online. Because I firmly believe a real bona-fide Publisher would pay good money for your work. :)

Chapter Four

To celebrate her eighteenth birthday, Renee had offered to take her to get her first tattoo. The couple had been together for the four months leading up to her birthday, and Charlotte had only fallen deeper in love with the older woman in that time. She of course wished that certain aspects of their relationship were a bit more normal, but everything Renee did was out of love and in an effort to help Charlotte remain a "good girl".

In their time together Charlotte had developed a nightly bedwetting problem, one that Renee accepted and helped her with, reminding her when Charlotte balked at something that Charlotte was always free to try and find someone that would want to share a bed with a silly little bedwetter like her. She'd grown accustomed to being talked to like she was little more than a child, her actions at times proving as much and earning her childish punishments like spankings and timeouts, but Renee always cuddled her afterward and reminded her that the punishments were for her own good, which given her improved grades and manners, she had to believe was true.

"But why?!" Charlotte whined, sounding very much like a small child on the verge of a tantrum, her arms folded and a definite pout forming on her face.

Renee sighed. "Because tattoos can take a long time and it's not always easy to stop so little girls like you can use the potty." she explained.

"But I only have that problem at bedtime!" Charlotte protested.

Renee raised an eyebrow. "Really? So it wasn't you that was crying onto my shoulder in the parking lot of the music festival last month because you wet your pants?" she asked.

Charlotte looked down at her feet. "That was different." she said quietly.

Renee went to her and lifted her chin. "Wet pants are wet pants, sweetie." she said simply.

"It wasn't my fault, the porta potties were gross and the line was so long before I even got into one and-" she started but was cut off by Renee putting a finger to her lips.

The older girl smiled warmly. "Here's what's going to happen," she began, "you're going to go to your drawer and get your binky and then lay down so I can get you into a diaper for while we're out." she explained, her tone calm and quiet but one reserved for a parent talking to their child. "You're going to do that without anymore fussing or you'll have a sore bottom inside that diaper, am I understood, young lady?" she asked.

Charlotte wondered for a moment why she allowed Renee to treat her this way, allowed her to infantilize her and behave like she was her babysitter rather than her girlfriend, but she wondered these things while she was scuttling over to "her drawer" and obediently opening it.

The drawer had gotten quite full over the months, mostly with diapers for her nighttime problem, but the side that wasn't full of the plastic backed underthings looked like any other drawer in any other nursery. Pacifiers had come into play as a way to quiet both Charlotte's apparently louder than average reactions to sexual congress as well as to stifle the girl when she was punished, the most frequently used one, the one that Charlotte knew Renee was expecting her to grab was plain white but had "Mute Button" printed on the front of it.

The bottles in the drawer were initially used as a way for Renee to meter out the alcoholic drinks she'd allow the underage girl to imbibe on occasion, citing that if Charlotte had too much at once she'd get drunk far too quickly to enjoy anything. Gradually, they became a way for Renee to keep Charlotte in check with regards to her status as a bedwetter, explaining that if the girl couldn't be trusted to not leak while she was sleeping, how could she be trusted not to also spill a drink.

The most pathetic thing about all of it, at least in Charlotte's mind, was that nothing Renee was saying or doing was out of line. She couldn't really argue with the logic that a bottle might be safer given the number of glasses she'd spilled in her time with Charlotte, nor could she argue that the pacifier, while embarrassing to use, did help her calm down after a session across Renee's lap. More to the point, Renee always made her feel loved, even if she did tease and punish quite often, she also doled out aftercare in abundance, and part of Charlotte felt that if Renee wanted her to do or use these things that not doing so would be rude or insulting to her which may result in Charlotte losing Renee altogether.

Charlotte grabbed her mute button and one of the thinner, cloth backed diapers and turned to move back to Renee.

"In." Renee said simply, eyeing the pacifier in Charlotte's hand.

Without hesitation the pacifier was brought up to her mouth and inserted.

"Good girl." Renee praised. "That diaper won't do, get one of your nighttime ones." she commanded.

Charlotte sighed quietly and turned back around, replacing the diaper in her hand with one of the much thicker ones from the drawer and made her way to the bed.

Renee handled Charlotte's diapering exclusively, occasionally turning the process into a sexual experience if Charlotte had earned that or if Renee was interested in doing so. The process had become so routine that Charlotte had long since stopped paying attention to it unless she felt the familiar sensations of Renee winding her up for special release, which she felt no signs of and simply lay still until she was told to lift her bottom and wait until the diaper was brought up and taped into place.

"Do you want to see it?" Renee had asked her as Charlotte was smoothing out the few wrinkles in her dress as she adjusted it to ensure it covered her diaper.

Charlotte looked at her in confusion but kept sucking her pacifier, knowing that without permission to remove it once she'd been told to use it she'd be looking at a punishment.

"Your tattoo, silly girl!" Renee clarified before going to the desk and retrieving a notebook, pulling a single piece of paper from it and handing it to Charlotte.

The paper had a drawing of baby blocks that spelled out Charlotte's name with a lovely cursive ampersand beneath it and Renee's name beneath that in the same elegant cursive creating an odd juxtaposition between Charlotte's name and Renee's that fit their relationship perfectly. Charlotte looked up from the paper to Renee who had an excited, expectant look on her face, and removed her pacifier. "Are you fucking kidding?" she asked icily after spitting her pacifier to the floor.

The room was silent for what seemed like an eternity until Renee finally spoke. "Young lady I-" she began but was cut off by Charlotte who rose to her feet and crumpled the paper up before throwing it to the ground.

"I am not your child!" Charlotte snapped. "This make believe bullshit game of house you've got us playing is fucking over, Renee!" she screamed. "Either you start treating me like your girlfriend or I'm fucking done with you!" she managed to get out before the tears that had been forming in her eyes spilled out and down her cheeks.

Renee said nothing, she just narrowed her gaze at the girl in front of her, noting that she was visibly shaking from rage. "Let me ask you a question, Charlotte." she said coolly as she moved to the bed and sat down. "What have I done to you that's made you lash out like this?" she asked.

The rage took hold again and Charlotte launched into a tirade. "You make me wear diapers, you make me suck on pacifier and bottles, you spank me, do I need to go on?!" she screamed hysterically.

Renee nodded calmly. "So I made you wet the bed every night which requires you to wear protection to keep from ruining another mattress?" she asked.

Charlotte felt the sting of defeat even from just those few words, knowing that Renee was about to tear down her argument systematically and leave her feeling foolish for having behaved the way she did, this wasn't the first time this kind of thing had happened. "No, but-" she was stopped as Renee continued.

"Did I make you spill numerous drinks in here that makes having you use a more secure container for your drinks a wise decision?" she asked.

"No, ma'am." Charlotte said, falling effortlessly back into her role as the chastised child.

"Did I force you to throw such emotional hissy fits that a pacifier seemed like a good idea to help you calm down?" Renee asked.

Charlotte shook her head. "No, ma'am." she said quietly.

Renee stood up. "I've never tried to treat you like a child, Charlotte, I've simply tried to help you the best I can with your issues." she began. "The fact that you, an adult woman, need things like diapers and pacifiers and bottles is nothing short of pathetic, but because I love you I give you the things that you clearly need." she explained.

Charlotte felt very foolish and cast her eyes to the floor.

"Do you think I asked to have a girlfriend that needed to have her piss soaked diapers changed every morning?" she asked.

Charlotte shook her head and chewed her lower lip nervously.

"Do you think it makes me happy that the only way I can get through to you is by spanking you, and to not do so would be consenting to your childish behavior?" she asked.

Charlotte again shook her head, wishing she hadn't spit her pacifier out.

"I have tried to be accepting and tolerant of your backwards development and have done my best to show you that I love you and want you to grow up and out of these behaviors, but all I get from you is tantrums and pouting." she said. "If I didn't love you so much I wouldn't bother trying to take care of you and support you." she added.

Charlotte began to cry and gave up her attempts to hide her desires and turned and retrieved her pacifier from the floor and put it back into her mouth, sucking on it almost frantically as she kept her gaze on the floor.

Renee scoffed. "That's exactly what I'm talking about." she said. "You throw a big tantrum about not being treated like an adult and the second I start poking holes in your argument you go and prove what a little girl you actually are by crying and rushing to get your binky." she explained.

Charlotte sniffled and slowly nodded her head as her mouth worked the teat of the pacifier, hoping that if she showed Renee she wasn't going to argue anymore that she wouldn't be mad with her and would just let the whole thing drop.

"Honestly, Charlotte, I just don't know what to do with you anymore." Renee said with an exasperated sigh. "I've tried to help you in every way I can, but you fight me almost every step of the way and then get mad at me when you realize that you're being treated like an overgrown toddler," she continued, her gaze locked on Charlotte. "but manage to ignore the fact that you're actions have shown that to be the best way to treat you. So, you tell me what I'm supposed to do." she said.

Charlotte didn't look up, she just stood there and sucked her pacifier as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Now's your chance, Charlotte." Renee said, her voice a little louder and more insistent. "If you want me to treat you like a grownup, like my girlfriend, then you need to tell me how to do that when you're standing in front of me crying and sucking a pacifier with a diaper on under your dress." she added.

Charlotte just wanted the fight to be over. She'd been shown the error of her ways and just wanted Renee to stop chastising her and hug her and dry her tears and tell her she loved her.

"This is your last chance, Charlotte." Renee warned. "If you don't speak up right now and join the adult conversation we're having about our adult relationship," she said, placing added emphasis on the word "adult" each time she said it. "then I'm going to have to assume that either you're telling me you're not an adult and I need to accept that I'm more your Mommy than your girlfriend." she said, placing significant emphasis on the word "mommy".

Charlotte sniffled as she listened to Renee. She felt like everything was falling apart and all because she'd gotten so hung up on stupid things like whether wearing a diaper made her somehow less of an adult, forgetting that her girlfriend loved her despite her need to wear the diapers and despite her need for a pacifier and despite her need for a bottle.

Renee rose from the bed and walked to Charlotte, standing in front of the girl that wouldn't look up, "Or maybe you're too afraid to tell me that you're breaking up with me, in which case I want you to leave right now." she said coldly.

Charlotte's blood went cold and she finally looked up, her eyes wide and red and puffy as she shook her head vehemently and began to spout a string of impassioned apologies and pleas for forgiveness in the most infantile, pacifier garbled way without any hint of embarrassment or even realization that she sounded like a toddler fighting to stay out of the naughty corner.

Renee listened, though most of the babble spouting from Charlotte was indecipherable, she got the gist of what the girl was trying to say, and waited for her to finish blubbering before speaking again. "I don't know how I'm supposed to trust you, Charlotte." she began. "If I do forgive you for attacking me for no reason and accusing me of doing things to you, making me sound like a manipulative monster, I need some kind of assurance that you're not going to turn around in a few days or weeks or months and do the exact same thing again." she explained.

Charlotte thought, her pacifier rapidly bobbing in her mouth as she nervously sucked on it, her mind coming up with no way of showing Renee she was sincere beyond her apologies.

"Show me that you accept responsibility for your behavior." Renee said after seeing Charlotte had nothing. "Show me that you accept that you're infantile actions earned you your diapers, pacifier, bottles, all of it." she continued.

Charlotte looked up at her and felt so lost and alone, why couldn't Renee just hug her and tell her everything was okay again? How was she supposed to show her any of that?

Renee looked into those big brown eyes and smiled softly at the confused girl, taking her hands gently into her own and lowering herself to a squat, lightly pulling on Charlotte's hands to get the girl to follow her down before letting go of her hands and standing slowly back up, looking down at the now squatting Charlotte with tenderness. "If you want me to believe that you're sincere in your apology for your little tantrum then you need to show me that you're done pretending you're an equal partner in our relationship." she explained slowly and calmly.

Charlotte looked up at her, wobbling in her squatted position as she looked all the way up at Renee's face, the change in perspective giving her the feeling that she really was the little girl Renee perceived her to be. Working the pacifier in her mouth rhythmically she nodded along with what Renee was saying, though she had to admit she'd missed most of it focusing on keeping her balance.

"Show me that you're ready to accept that you need bottles and pacifiers and diapers because you're really not a big girl but a very little girl that's been playing pretend." Renee continued, her voice becoming more soothing and relaxing as she continued speaking.

Charlotte's legs were growing increasingly unstable and she finally gave up her fight and allowed herself to tip backward so she was seated for a moment, her diaper crinkling beneath her dress. Craning her neck to look up at Renee tipped her back further and she finally came to rest on her back.

Renee smiled down at Charlotte and knelt down between the girl's legs, lifting the girl's dress to reveal the diaper beneath before she placed a hand on the front of it. "Wet your diaper for me, baby." she commanded sweetly, her eyes locked on Charlotte's own.

Charlotte hesitated, her mind trying to come to terms with everything that had transpired in the last few minutes, but the hand on her diaper pressed more insistently.

"If you don't wet your diaper then I have to assume you're either lying to me about being sorry or you don't want to be with me anymore." Renee mused aloud, her hand gently caressing the front of the diaper.

Charlotte's eyes went wide, she couldn't let Renee think that!

Renee smiled and moved her hand downward to cup the lower middle portion of the diaper when she heard the sound of Charlotte relieving herself, the warmth of the diaper as it absorbed the wetness made her wish she could touch herself, but she was so close now to getting what she wanted that she couldn't jeopardize it for the sake of fleeting gratification. "Good baby." she cooed as the flow slowed and finally stopped.

Charlotte suckled her pacifier and smiled up at Renee, she was happy and proud of her again and everything was going to be okay.

"Now mess your diaper." Renee commanded in that same sweet and soothing tone.

Charlotte didn't mean to, but reflex took over and she shook her head in protest.

Renee's smile faded and she shook her head, removing her hand from Charlotte's diaper and covering her face. "I was so stupid to believe that you were actually mature enough to stop pretending you were a big girl." she chided herself. "I guess my love and acceptance of your infantile tendencies isn't enough." she added mournfully, her skills as an actress working overtime to sell her feigned sorrow.

Charlotte babbled at her, waving her arms to get her attention, trying to tell her that she hadn't meant to disobey her, it was just reflex, but Renee wasn't looking at her.

The little muffled toot brought a smile to her face when she heard it, but she had to force that smile to go away before she uncovered her face and saw Charlotte with her legs pulled up to her chest, eyes shut tight as she grunted and strained quietly through her pacifier. Renee reached out and gently placed a hand onto Charlotte's stomach, rubbing a small circle lightly but firmly just above the top of the girl's diaper. "You can do it, baby, fill your diaper up for me." she praised softly.

If something as simple as a messy diaper would show Renee that she loved her and was serious about her apology then that's what she would give her, it wasn't the worst thing she'd ever have to experience in her life.

The event was over fairly quickly, Renee having stopped the rubbing of Charlotte's stomach once the diaper began to bulge outward, instead holding her hand over the forming lump with a pleased smile on her face until Charlotte had finished and opened her eyes.

"You're a very good, very little baby, aren't you, Charlotte?" Renee asked in her syrupy sweet tone.

Charlotte nodded.

Renee leaned forward and helped her girl up from the floor and onto her lap, Charlotte's legs splayed out behind her as she hugged the girl tightly and rubbed her back with one hand and patted the lumpy seat of her diaper with the other. "If you ask like a good baby, we can get you into a clean diaper before we go out." she cooed, leaning Charlotte back so they were facing one another as she removed the pacifier from the girl's mouth with a wet popping sound.

"May I please have a clean diaper?" Charlotte asked in her most polite and respectful tone.

Renee shook her head. "Do babies speak that clearly, sweetie?" she asked.

Charlotte shook her head and nervously eyed her pacifier.

"Try again." Renee urged.

"Can...me...hab..cween...diapie...peese?" she asked, thinking carefully as she chose each word.

"Who are you asking?" Renee asked.

Charlotte looked confused. "...you?" she said questioningly.

Renee smiled. "And who am I?" she asked.

Charlotte had begun to move her thumb to her mouth to calm herself in the absence of her binky, her fixation keeping her from answering.

Renee guided the girl's eyes to her own with a lift of her finger beneath the girl's chin. "Who changes baby when she has a stinky diaper?" Renee asked.

Charlotte's thumb found its way into her mouth, a poor substitute for her binky, but it helped her to collect her jumbled thoughts long enough to finally answer the question. "Mommy." she said sweetly, looking into the eyes of the woman that loved her and was going to take care of her.

"Would you like for Mommy to change your stinky diaper, baby?" Renee asked softly as she gently patted the seat of her girl's diaper once more, reinforcing the knowledge that there was a mess in there that Charlotte couldn't possibly deal with on her own.

Charlotte hesitated until her thumb was removed and replaced with her binky along with a kiss on the tip of her nose that made her giggle and she nodded and gurgled something contentedly before she slumped into Renee and hugged her tightly.

• Like 10

Yikes! That was intense!

Now I'm just waiting to see how Charlotte eventually got out of that relationship. She seems to be completely under Renee's power.

Man, it's hard to remember that this is all just a prelude to the main events of the story. ?

Chapter Five

The day after Charlotte's first bedwetting incident Renee had put her plans into motion, she was intoxicated by the ease with which she'd guided the girl to bend to her will and was eager to see just how far she could take things.

With Charlotte in classes for the day she was free to do what she needed to do, starting by cleaning out a drawer for her new plaything and putting all of the brand new diapers they'd gone out to buy the day before in it.

She'd been on the edge of arousal the entire time they were at the store, seeing Charlotte squirm uncomfortably as they stood in the baby section of Walmart, knowing that the girl's bottom was probably still stinging from the spanking she'd gotten before her shower. As powder and wipes went into the cart she watched the girl becoming more and more embarrassed, wondering if she could initiate a tantrum of some kind to allow for a public humiliation to further push the girl where she wanted her to be.

"Be a dear and grab that rash cream there, sweetie." she cooed, delighting in the nervousness Charlotte displayed, looking around to see if anyone was listening or watching before quickly grabbing the tube of rash cream and dropping it into the cart as requested. Renee went to her and gently rubbed her back. "Hey, relax, it's not like anyone knows this stuff is for you." she said, not lowering her voice a bit.

Charlotte's eyes went wide and she looked around again. "Renee, can we please just go?" she pleaded in a hushed whisper.

"We just got here, silly!" she playfully chastised. "Besides, this is all the peripheral stuff, we haven't gotten your diapers yet." she added.

"Shhhh!" Charlotte hissed, glaring at Renee for her total disregard for her privacy. "God, just shut up, the whole world doesn't need to know!" she spat in a low whisper.

Renee kept her smile at bay, she was getting under Charlotte's skin and once she was there she could work the girl like a puppet. She put on her stern face and swatted Charlotte's backside once but sharply enough to make the girl yelp in surprise and probably pain. "You listen here, little girl, I'm here to help you with your problem because I care about you and want to be with you, but don't want to wake up drenched in pee, so you can either stow the attitude and apologize for acting like a brat or I can leave and you can sort things out for yourself." she said. "Oh, and that means finding your own way back to campus." she added.

Charlotte seethed, she hated being talked down to, but it seemed to be happening more and more often with Renee. She really loved her, but it seemed like she was always treating her like a little kid, calling her "sweetie" and "little girl" and then there was the spanking and now all the things being put into the cart, it was all too much for her to think about what with school and her desire to be in a relationship with Renee. "I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't want you to treat me like a child, I want to be your girlfriend." she finally said, confessing something she wasn't sure she should given that she'd only just met this girl the day before.

Renee's face softened and she pulled Charlotte in for a hug. "I want you to be my girlfriend too, Charlotte." she lied before abruptly breaking the embrace and looking Charlotte in the eyes. "The problem is that I can't be with you and just ignore your bedwetting," she began, making sure to put the childish label on Charlotte's overnight issue, "I care about you, but I also care about my furniture and need to take precautions, right?" she asked.

Charlotte begrudgingly nodded. 

"Good, I'm glad we're on the same page then." Renee chirped happily. "But I still want you to apologize for being a brat to me." she added with a much more serious tone and look on her face.

Charlotte stared in disbelief. "No." she said flatly. "We're equals, Renee, and I think you should apologize to me for continually trying to belittle me and treat me like a child." she said, swelling with pride for finally finding her voice and the resolve to stand up to Renee.

Renee nodded. "That's how you see things?" she asked.

Charlotte nodded, unsure where this was going.

"Let me ask you a question, Charlotte, do I wet the bed?" she asked.

Charlotte looked confused, "No?" she said, her tone making the response sound like a question more than a statement.

"Do I have to suck my thumb to control myself when I'm crying after being spanked?" she asked.

Charlotte looked down at the linoleum and shook her head.

"Answer me!" Renee shouted.

Startled, Charlotte jumped at the sudden yell. "No." she answered meekly.

"Do you wet the bed?" Renee asked.

"That was the first time-" Charlotte started to say but was cut off.

"Yes, or no." Renee commanded sharply.

Charlotte didn't want to answer. "I guess, yes." she finally said.

"And did you need to suck your thumb to control yourself after I had to spank you?" Renee asked.

"You made me suck my thumb!" Charlotte whined loudly, causing people passing by the aisle to turn and look her way.

"It seems to me that a grownup girl shouldn't be able to be made to suck her thumb if she doesn't want to." Renee pointed out. "It seems to me that you're behavior hasn't done much to establish us as equals as you claim we are." she continued. "It seems to me that a grownup girl would recognize that she has a problem and would have the consideration to warn someone she's going to spend the night with that she wets the bed and should already have diapers as a precaution against such an event." she added.

Charlotte was reaching her breaking point and finally snapped. "I don't wet the bed, it was an accident and it's unfair to make me wear diapers because of an accident!" she screamed.

Renee felt triumph rise up in her and savored the feeling for the briefest of moments before springing her trap. "I'm done, Charlotte." she said, turning on her best performance of an exasperated person she could manage. "If you can't admit that you need diapers then you're clearly too immature to have a relationship with me, have a nice life." she spat as she began to storm off down the aisle, counting down from five in her head to hear Charlotte's response.

"Please!" Charlotte cried out before Renee had even finished thinking the number four.

"Please, what?" Renee said with a heavy sigh as she turned around slowly, as if she didn't really want to.

Charlotte looked at the floor, her feet shuffling nervously as she fussed with her fingers near her chest like an apprehensive little girl. "Please don't leave me." she said quietly.

"Why shouldn't I?" Renee asked, taking a step closer.

Charlotte shrugged. "Because I don't want you to?" she asked.

Renee stood her ground, deciding that she would move closer when the girl responded the way she wanted, would stay put when the response was neutral, and would step back if she didn't like the response. "Why don't you want me to?" she asked.

Charlotte wiped her eyes with the back of her hands and sniffled. "Because I really like you." she said.

Renee took a step closer. "And?" she asked.

"And I want you to like me too and not be mad at me." Charlotte told her.

Another step closer. "Are you sorry for acting like a brat and making a scene in the store?" Renee asked.

Charlotte nodded slowly and started to cry in earnest.

Renee stood her ground. "Use your words, little girl." she urged gently but forcefully.

"I'm sorry for acting like a brat and making a scene in the store." Charlotte whimpered between pathetic sobs.

Renee took a step forward. "Are you going to be a good girl and help me pick out diapers for you to wear to bed?" she asked, her pussy throbbing at the sheer amount of power she had over this girl in such a short amount of time.

Charlotte cried harder but nodded. "Uh huh." she agreed.

Renee took a step closer, almost to her prize. "Do you still think we're equals?" she asked.

"I want us to be." Charlotte whined.

Renee took a step back. "Can a bedwetting thumbsucker that's blubbering like a toddler on the baby aisle of a crowded store be the equal of an older, more mature woman that's here solely to buy diapers for the bedwetting thumbsucker that's blubbering like a toddler on the baby aisle of a crowded store?" she asked.

Charlotte cried harder, Renee's words cutting right through everything, wounding her pride and self image worse than she'd ever felt. "Please, don't say things like that." she pleaded.

Renee took another step back. "Are you not a bedwetting thumbsucker that's blubbering like a toddler on the baby aisle of a crowded store?" she asked.

Charlotte turned and kicked the items on the bottom shelf sending packages of bottles and other baby paraphernalia clattering down the aisle. "Don't say that about me!" she shouted.

Renee took another step back. "If you want me to stay you're going to need to clean that up before we can get your diapers because you clearly need a nap when we get back to my room." she said as if it was the most normal thing in the world to say to a seventeen year old girl in the midst of a temper tantrum.

"Just go!" Charlotte screamed. "I can't be what you want anyway!" she added.

"You can't be an emotionally stable adult that accepts responsibility for her actions?" Renee asked.

Charlotte wiped her eyes and glared. "That's not what you want! You want me to be your little baby or something and you know it!" she shouted.

Renee scoffed. "Well, you're certainly giving me what I want then." she said calmly. "Maybe I need to come over there and make you clean up the mess you made." she mused aloud as she took a step closer.

Charlotte moved to the cart and began pulling the items from it, throwing them on the ground as she did. "Oh, you'd love that, wouldn't you?!" she screamed.

Another step closer, avoiding the pack of wipes as it slid down the aisle beside her. "Yes, Charlotte, I love having to punish my girlfriend for throwing tantrums in public." she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Just leave me alone!" Charlotte yelled again.

Another step, another item whizzing down the aisle as she moved. "I'm not going to leave you alone, Charlotte, I love you and I'm going to help you." she said. "You're not going to like the way I help you, but it will help you, trust me." she added.

Charlotte was crying hysterically now and out of things to throw. "You don't love me, you couldn't!" she wailed.

Renee closed the distance between them and hugged Charlotte tightly. "I do love you." she said softly. "I may not love your behavior, but I do love you." she said as she gently stroked the sobbing girl's hair as she hugged her.

"I'm sorry." Charlotte wailed from the depths of Renee's warm embrace.

"Not yet you aren't, but you will be." Renee told her with a kiss to the top of her head before letting her go and lifting the girl's head up so she was looking her in the eyes. "You're going to pick up everything you threw out of the cart and put it back in, pick up anything you knocked out of place and put it back where it goes and then you're going to come back to the cart and get into it so I can keep an eye on you." she explained calmly but authoritatively. "Am I understood, little girl?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Charlotte sniffled and nodded and obediently went about her given tasks before hurrying back to the cart as commanded, working with Renee as she helped her up and into the large basket section of the cart, looking down at the floor through the mesh bottom and feeling ridiculously foolish not only for how she must look but for how she'd acted earlier. "I'm sorry, Renee." she mumbled quietly as they moved off the baby aisle and into the body of the store.

Renee stopped the cart and smiled down at her charge. "Your hands are dirty from touching all those things so sucking your thumb is out, and I don't think you want me to go back and get you a pacifier, but I don't want to hear another peep out of you until we get back to my room." she said, her tone soft and sweet.

Charlotte felt a shiver run down her spine as she nodded but remained quiet, knowing that a very long and very painful spanking was waiting for her once they got back.

Charlotte had told her that she liked to listen to Jazz music while she slept, that it helped her wind down at the end of the day and provided something more pleasing than white noise. Renee had spent the majority of her day affixing the hypnosis files she'd downloaded from the internet to Charlotte's collection of music in the folder marked "Sleep". The first order of business for Renee was to ensure that Charlotte became a true bedwetter to justify the continued use of diapers. At the same time she included something to increase Charlotte's need for either her thumb or her, with time, a pacifier, and the final piece was a little something to lower Charlotte's resistance to her, a little thing to chip away at her confidence and allow Renee to more easily impose her will on the girl or deflate any arguments with ease.

Charlotte never questioned Renee's use of earplugs to begin with, which made it all the easier to play the tainted music without fear of causing herself issues.

With Charlotte properly diapered beside her that night, earplugs secured and the knowledge that Charlotte had turned on the music before the lights went out, Renee made the girl her little spoon and fell asleep with images of her girl one day wearing much more infantile diapers all the time and crying for her Mommy to change her when she inevitably used them.

Charlotte sat on the floor of her hotel bathroom, shivering in her wet pants as she held the envelope from Renee in her hands, staring at the baby blocks spelling her name on the outside of it. She'd been sitting there long enough to feel the uncomfortable itch of her urine irritating her skin, but she couldn't seem to do anything but sit there and stare at the envelope.

She turned it over and ripped it open with her finger, her breathing and heart rate picking up as she pulled out the piece of paper with the hotel stationary inside, Renee's beautiful handwriting filling the page and she began to read. 

When she'd finished the letter she began to sob uncontrollably and only the ringing of her phone managed to snap her out of it as she struggled to calm herself down enough to accept the unknown call. "Hello?" she asked weakly.

"Don't cry, sweetie." came the sweet and familiar voice she'd found herself unable to fully stop missing.

Charlotte sniffled. "What do you want, Renee?" she asked.

"Have you forgotten your manners when talking to grownups, little girl?" Renee asked.

Charlotte felt herself peeing again. "I didn't forget." she said quietly.

Renee was silent for a moment. "Did you finish my letter?" she finally asked.

Charlotte nodded before remembering to speak. "Yes." she answered, fighting the urge to refer to Renee as she used to.

"Maybe a game will help you loosen up." Renee said. "If I can guess five things about you right now then you'll tell me what you thought of my letter, agreed?" she asked.

Charlotte chewed her bottom lip. "Do I have a choice?" she asked.

"You could hang up." Renee answered. "But we both know you won't." she added, her smug smile coming through the line.

Charlotte sniffled again. "Fine." she said defeatedly. 

"You've started wetting the bed again." Renee began.

Charlotte sighed. "True." she answered.

"You're wet right now." Renee said.

Charlotte shivered again. "True." she said sadly.

"You're curious about what the message I left you meant." Renee said.

"True." Charlotte agreed.

"You want to know what happened to me and to all the other people that joined up with The Innocent." Renee said.

"True" Charlotte agreed, watching her pee trail away from her in the cracks of the tile from her earlier wetting.

"You want your Mommy to fix those yucky wet pants for you and get you into a nice dry diaper where you know you belong." Renee said.

Charlotte shook her head. "False." she lied.

There was a knock at the door to her room that made her jump.

"Open the door, baby." Renee said on the phone. "Mommy isn't mad at you for fibbing, she just wants to take care of her baby." she explained.

Slowly rising to her feet, Charlotte shuffled to the door and turned the lock to open before pressing down on the handle and slowly pulling the door open to reveal Renee standing on the other side. 

Renee smiled and lowered her phone from her ear and turned it off, dropping it into her purse. She was wearing high heels and a lovely blue dress that went almost to her ankles, her arms bare and her dark hair flowing down to her shoulders. "Are you going to invite me in?" she asked gently.

Charlotte numbly stepped back to allow her to enter and let the door go once she'd crossed the threshold into the room, letting her phone drop to the floor as she breathed in the soft scent of Renee's perfume, savoring the respite of having to smell her own urine even for a moment.

Renee had a pink canvas bag in her hands that she set on the bed, the same baby block design of "Charlotte" printed on the front of it. "So?" she asked as she took a seat on the bed and crossed her right leg over her left, leaning on that knee as she looked at Charlotte.

"So, what?" Charlotte asked.

"I guessed right five times and I want to know what you thought of my letter." Renee told her patiently.

Charlotte shrugged. "Doesn't really matter what I think, does it?" she asked. "You're here now and you're going to do what you do best." she added sullenly.

Renee frowned. "Same old Charlotte, passing off the responsibility to everyone else." she said. "I thought that maybe you would have grown up in the years since I last saw you." she commented.

Charlotte sighed. "Look, your letter was everything I wanted to hear you say, okay!" she snapped. "You want the truth, Renee?" she asked.

"Always, sweetheart." Renee said sweetly.

"The truth is that you got into my head or my heart or whatever and I haven't ever been able to get you out." Charlotte began. "I've gone to therapy to get control of my bedwetting and my urges to suck my thumb or a pacifier and I did, but there's a part of me that wishes I could've stayed with you and been-" she stopped abruptly and lowered her head. 

"Say it." Renee urged.

Charlotte shook her head.

"Come here." Renee quietly told her.

Charlotte shuffled closer until she stood in front of Renee on the bed. 

"Look at me." Renee whispered.

Charlotte lifted her head, her eyes red as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I have always loved you, Charlotte." Renee told her as she went into the diaper bag and produced some tissues she used to wipe Charlotte's eyes and then held the tissues over the girl's nose. "Blow." she commanded.

Charlotte blew her nose into the tissues and watched Renee wad them up and set them on the bed.

"All I've ever wanted was to take care of you and make you happy." Renee continued. "Everything I did was to help you and try and give you a happy life with me." she added.

Charlotte shook her head. "You told my parents about..." she trailed off and finally found the word, "everything." she said.

"I thought that if they knew what you were going through they would ease up on you about school." Renee told her.

"They fucking disowned me!" Charlotte shouted, looking sheepish when Renee's face turned to disappointment. "I'm sorry for swearing and for raising my voice, but you made things so much worse for me." she explained.

Renee's face softened again. "I know, and if you'd given me a chance to explain I would have told you why I did what I did." she said. "You just cut me out of your life and transferred schools without so much as a goodbye." she added, her eyes beginning to tear up. "I was your Mommy, Charlotte, I took care of you and gave you all my love and attention and you just disappeared without a word." she said as she began to cry.

Charlotte shifted uncomfortably and dropped her gaze to the floor. "I'm sorry." she whispered. "I was angry and I, well, you know how I get, I thought you were manipulating my life and trying to ruin it and I'm just sorry for hurting you." she explained.

Renee grabbed more tissues and wiped her own eyes. "I forgive you." she said softly. "I'd pull you onto my lap for some cuddles, but you're absolutely soaked and this is an expensive dress." she said.

Charlotte tugged at her wet pants and whimpered.

"If it's alright with you I'd like to help you take a bath and then maybe we can see what I brought for you in the bag here." Renee offered. "Or, I can leave you alone to handle things yourself and if you feel like seeing me again you can call me up." she added.

Charlotte chewed on her lower lip but said nothing and kept her eyes on the floor.

Renee turned and dug into the bag and pulled out a white adult sized pacifier adorned with the same "Mute Button" front as the one Charlotte had so many years earlier and went back for a second one, this one purple and glittery with "Mommy's Princess" on the front and held them out to where Charlotte could see them. 

Charlotte said nothing but made her decision and followed behind Renee as she led her by the hand to the bathroom to give her newly returned princess a bath.

• Like 6

Yeah, there is absolutely no hope for Charlotte. Even before Renee started hypnotizing her all those years ago she was still completely powerless, as the store scene clearly shows. To the point that I can't even blame Renee for doing any of these awful things. Renee even offered to walk away and Charlotte just threw herself at the woman's feet! She had no sense of self-esteem or willpower back then and, apparently, she still doesn't.

So I'm sorry, but I feel that Charlotte has whatever Renee has planned coming to her.

Chapter Six

Renee led Charlotte into the bathroom, gently but firmly holding the girl's hand and smiling to herself as she heard the soft sucking coming from behind her as her little girl quietly nursed her pacifier. As she entered the bathroom she let her smile shift into the loving maternal one she had mastered over the years and turned to face Charlotte. "Can you be a good girl and stay right here on this spot while Mommy gets ready for your bath?" she asked.

Charlotte nodded but remained silent save for her suckling.

Renee knelt down beside the tub and turned on the water, testing the temperature with her hand before stopping up the drain to allow the hot water to fill the tub. Turning her attention back to Charlotte she remained kneeling but gently pulled the girl to her and began stripping her of her clothes, taking her time and beginning to hum a soft tune as she removed each piece of clothing until Charlotte was naked before her. "Not a lot has changed for you, huh, kiddo?" she asked as she took in Charlotte's minuscule chest and hairless sex.

Charlotte looked down at the floor and shook her head, sucking harder on her pacifier as her embarrassment grew.

Renee leaned forward and kissed the girl softly on her shame warmed cheek. "Hey, I love you just the way you are, sweetie." she said softly.

Once the tub was filled, Renee added a capful of sweet scented bubble bath and helped Charlotte into the tub and down onto her butt beneath the water. Washcloth in hand, she began to clean her little girl. "So, I know it's probably been driving you crazy, my cryptic phone message." she finally said after a long silence filled the room.

Charlotte nodded as she leaned away from Renee as the woman lifted her left arm and began to clean her armpit.

"Mommy knows how your brain works, little one, she knows just what buttons to push to get those wheels turning." she explained. "My message meant nothing, it was just a way to keep you mentally off balance while I got everything set up for my trip to come see you." she said.

Charlotte stood up at Renee's urging, the older woman's hand gently gripping and lifting her elbow before her backside began to be cleaned with the washcloth. She didn't want to talk, she just wanted to get clean and see where this all was going, though she knew full well that she was on her way back to the place she'd found herself unable to stop missing since she left Renee all those years ago.

Renee paid special attention to her little one's diaper areas, making sure they got the deep clean they deserved prior to being sealed up where they belonged in thick absorbent padding. "I'm not the bad guy here, baby." she said as she finished washing Charlotte and unplugged the tub before grabbing a few towels to wrap around the wet girl. "I may have ways of doing things that don't seem right when you look at them from the outside, but everything I do is for the benefit of the person I do them to." she explained.

After she was dried off completely Charlotte was led back to the bedroom and helped onto the bed next to the diaper bag with her name literally on it. The air in the room was cool on her skin and the sheets on the bed felt amazing as she lay back on them, looking up at Renee who was smiling down at her warmly.

"I would like to put you in a diaper, Charlotte, and also some baby clothes I have that will fit you." Renee said. "If you're not okay with any of that then you need to say so and I'll leave right now, not because I'm mad, but because I only want to be here if you want me here." she explained.

Charlotte nodded.

"Baby, you need to say the words." Renee coaxed. "Say, 'please put me in a diaper and baby clothes, Mommy'." 

Charlotte swallowed and looked from Renee to the bag and back to Renee. "Pees pud be inna diapa an bebe kwose, Bommy." she said through her pacifier.

Renee's heart swelled though she gave no outward indication that she was pleased save for a maternal smile and a little nod as she went into the bag and produced the items she needed.

The diapers were a light purple in color but adorned with little cartoon rainbows and clouds. Beyond the cuteness of them, they were also ludicrously thick, thicker than any diaper Charlotte had ever seen or worn before. The clothing that came out was the same purple color as the diaper, a onesie with fancy glitter adorned writing on the chest that proclaimed the wearer "Mommy's Princess", the same way the pacifier did, there were also two adult sized baby booties that were immediately slipped onto her bare feet before a plastic mat was produced and slid beneath her bottom half as Renee deftly lifted her by the legs up from the bed.

"Mommy has a special treat for her baby girl once she's all dressed up." Renee teased as she expertly worked the rash cream into the sensitive parts of her baby girl after unfolding the diaper and sliding it beneath her the same way she'd done with the changing mat. 

Charlotte had retreated into the warm and docile part of her that craved this from Renee, the part of her that she hadn't known existed until Renee had introduced her to it by stringing it up with her puppet strings and made it dance for her. It was the part that made her act like a spoiled brat in stores and throw tantrums, the part that she fought so hard to convince Renee and herself wasn't real despite every action when she was with Renee pointing to the contrary. It was the part that she hid from the world but that she always wanted to show and accept as her true self, Baby Charlotte.

Renee finished her work and clapped her hands softly as she drank in the sight of her properly attired baby, her onesie straining to contain the overly thick diapers beneath, the pacifier gently bobbing between her lips as she lay quietly with her eyes closed softly breathing in the fragrant bouquet of the bubble bath lingering on her skin mixing with the scent of powder. "Don't fall asleep yet, little one." she finally said as she slipped out of her expensive dress and went to the closet to hang it up.

Charlotte's eyes fluttered open and she watched Renee hang her dress up and kick off her high heels before padding over to the bed and taking a seat near the top, setting up the pillows around and behind her before patting the bed in front of her. 

"Crawl up here, little one." Renee beckoned.

Charlotte's body had become so relaxed that it was actually quite difficult to roll onto her side and crawl the short distance to Renee, the thickness between her thighs throwing her coordination off as much as the squishiness of the mattress beneath her. Once at her destination she allowed Renee to help her get into the desired position, on her back with her head cradled in Renee's left arm and her legs draped over her right leg.

Renee smiled down at her warmly and gently removed the pacifier from her mouth with a little wet popping sound. "Mommy's been very busy since you last saw her." she said as she set the pacifier aside and moved her hand up to her bra to release a clip in the front to allow the front to be let down to reveal the breast beneath, the thick nipple that came into view beading with a white droplet. "Are you hungry, baby?" she asked in a hushed whisper.

Charlotte looked at the nipple and then up to Renee and back to the nipple before softly nodding.

Renee guided Charlotte upward with the arm cradling the girl's head as she guided her breast downward to meet her, the nipple finding its way into the girl's mouth a moment before the eager nursing began. "This can be your life, Charlotte." she whispered as she gently rocked her baby and savored the sounds of soft suckling and the warmth of properly bonding with her baby for the first time in their lives.

Charlotte suckled and swallowed the warm and sweet liquid as it entered her mouth, feeling smaller and more helpless with each passing second and loving every second of finally being with her Mommy again.

Renee gently rubbed Charlotte's tummy as the girl nursed and allowed herself to relax and settle in for the long nursing session. "When Mommy was born she didn't have a normal family." she began to say, turning on her calm and even Mommy voice, the one that allowed her to say anything she needed to without disrupting Charlotte from her infantile mindset. "Mommy grew up in a place with lots of people, people just like you, people that pretend to be grownups because that's what the world expects them to be, but really they're just very little baby boys and girls that aren't happy because they have to pretend all the time." she explained.

Charlotte could hear and understand what Renee was saying to her, but she didn't really care about it, all she cared about was getting all of Mommy's milk into her tummy and being with her Mommy forever.

"When I was a little girl, maybe five or six, my parents had a big party for all the kids in my class and we played a game where we picked items off a table and whatever we picked told the people in charge, my parents, what we were going to be when we grew up." she explained. "One girl picked a doll, another a pacifier, one boy picked a teddy bear, and I picked an apron because I wanted to be a cook like my mom." she said. "After everyone had picked they took us to the room where they put the babies for naps and playtime and my parents told me that I was in charge of getting all the babies ready for their naps." she explained, stopping to switch breasts once Charlotte had emptied one. "It only took a half hour for me to get every one of the other kids diapered and into their jammies and cribs, a record for someone my age." she said proudly.

Charlotte began to feel the effects of the milk, her eyes becoming heavier as she listened to Renee's story, her nursing slowing down as she fell deeper into relaxation.

"I have a gift, baby, I can bring out the little part of anyone that has it and bring them around to not just accepting that they're really a baby, but have them embrace it willingly like you have, or like Stevie." Renee explained, a small chuckle escaping her. "Her name is Stephanie now, and she'd very much like to have a sister one day." she added.

Once she'd drained Renee's other breast, Charlotte was sat up and gently had her back patted until she burped loudly and was laid back down with her pacifier reinserted into her mouth as Renee moved around with her so they were both lying down next to each other for cuddling.

"I've learned a lot since I was with you before, sweetie." Renee said softly as she rocked her sleepy baby in her arms. "I tried to force you too quickly, using hypnosis to speed things up and that was wrong and I'm sorry." she explained.

Hearing the confession brought Charlotte out of her milk fueled daze enough for her to look alarmed at Renee.

"I know, baby, that wasn't a nice thing for Mommy to do, but I know that now and I haven't done anything like that since." Renee explained. "The thing was that I loved you, you weren't someone I was recruiting into The Innocent, you were someone that I wanted to have as my baby forever and ever and I was too immature to be patient and do things the right way." she said.

Charlotte let her pacifier fall from her mouth. "How can I trust you?" she asked.

Renee sighed. "I don't know how to answer that, sweetie." she said softly, her voice tinged with sadness. "All I know is that I'm being completely honest with you about everything and I hope that you'll see that and choose to be with me, to be my baby." she added.

"Did Steven trust you?" Charlotte asked.

Renee nodded. "Stephanie trusted me and still does." she said. "She's got a Daddy now and is just the sweetest little thing." she explained.

"Why is he a girl?" Charlotte asked.

Renee smiled. "Mommy knows what little boys and girls need." she said. "Stephanie wasn't happy being a boy, she was pretending because the world told her that she was a boy because she had boy parts and was supposed to be strong and masculine." she explained. "We'd talked online for a while on a dating site, and when we first met I knew exactly what she really was." she added.

"How did you know?" Charlotte asked quietly.

"That's a secret, baby, Mommy can't tell you how she knows these things, just know that she's never been wrong." Renee said coyly. "Regardless, at the end of our first meeting little Stephanie was crying in my arms and confessing that she was afraid she was gay but was afraid that her family wouldn't love her anymore because of it." she said. "On our next date I brought along her future Daddy and showed her how to pleasure him like a good girl and she was so happy that she spent the whole night prattling on about how wonderful she felt to finally be honest about who she was." she explained.

"What about her family?" she asked.

Renee shrugged. "Families aren't just who you're born to, sweetie." she said. "Stephanie has a Daddy that she loves and that loves her, an Auntie that she loves and that loves her, and a whole big group of people that love and protect her and accept her for who she is, isn't that better than having a biological family that judges her and expects her to be something she isn't because of silly reasons?" she asked.

Charlotte felt a pang of sadness as she thought about her own parents, disowning her because of her choice in lifestyle. 

"I told you in my letter that you've always been loved by me, but that love was never romantic." Renee said. "I've never looked at you and seen a life with you that was us being married or having a family, it's always just been you as my baby and me as your Mommy." she added.

Charlotte nodded and yawned. 

"Close your eyes, baby." Renee said as she placed the pacifier back in the sleepy girl's mouth. "When you wake up from your nap you'll need to make a choice, continue pretending that you're a big grownup girl or accept that you're happier being with Mommy as her very little baby." she explained.

Charlotte nodded again and felt her diaper growing warmer as she snuggled into Renee and let sleep take her.

Opening her eyes to the now dark hotel room brought the realization that she was alone in the bed. Stretching her arm out she found the light switch on the bedside lamp and turned it on, pacifier working in her mouth as she blinked the brightness away and looked around the room for Renee.

The diaper bag was now at the top of the bed next to her with a note pinned to it with a diaper pin which she opened and pulled the note free from.

"Charlotte,

It's time for you to choose your path in life, sweetie. I can't be there with you while you decide, because I don't want you to ever think that I forced you into anything against your will. You have my number, and if you choose to embrace your true self you can call me and I will come and get you and take you home with me, but if you choose to stay a grownup I will understand and respect your choice and never bother you again, I promise I will leave you to live your life any way you want. Take as much time as you need.

Know that no matter what you decide I will always love you. 

Renee"

Charlotte set the note down on the bed and sighed, reaching for the pacifier that had fallen from her mouth as she slept, returning it where it belonged before moving to the edge of the bed where she sat and thought for a minute before rising to her feet, her sodden diaper drooping low within the confines of the onsie. She shuffled over to her purse and pulled out the box she'd gotten from Kenneth Figueroa at the Walmart parking lot and shuffled back to the bed to open it.

Inside the box was a portable USB drive and some packing material to keep it safe and she sighed again as she got off the bed and waddled over to her computer, sitting down at the little table with a pleasant squishiness between her and the chair from her wet diaper. Once she'd inserted the USB drive and opened it she was greeted to a single folder labeled "Truth" which she clicked on.

Hundreds of photos loaded up, the thumbnails showing her that she was going to see images from within The Innocent compound. The first thumbnail wasn't a photo, but a video and she clicked it after a moment of hesitation and the video loaded up to reveal Kenneth Figueroa seated in a chair.

"This here video is for you, Ms. King." he said in his thick Southern drawl. "I want you to know what kind of place and what kind of people yer gettin' involved with." he said.

The video moved from him to a recording of a woman seated in a room with some kind of apparatus attached to her head and a monitor in front of her. The woman was staring blankly at the screen, a thin line of drool running down her chin.

"This here woman came to us about a month ago freely and of her own accord, but she started makin' a fuss and talkin' about leavin' and now she's bein' "re-educated"." Kenneth explained, emphasizing the last word. "Basically this machine wipes her mind and makes her an empty headed baby woman that can be molded into a well behaved little toe muncher." he continued. "The Innocent does this to about fifteen people a year." he added.

The video changed again to a young man with a blonde wig on, the wig styled into precious ringlets. He wore a bubblegum pink dress adorned with frills and lace and sat on a playmat with his legs splayed out in front of him, his black patent leather shoes wiggling back and forth happily as he played with and cuddled a doll while sucking his pink pacifier, a thick diaper similar to the one Charlotte herself was wearing, but pink peeking out beneath the layers of frills of his dress.

"Stephanie here used to be Steven." Kenneth explained. "They didn't re-educate her, but she's definitely not the same young man that came here." he said.

Stephanie looked up at the camera and giggled in an absolutely perfect little girl tone, soft and high and almost melodic. "Dada, watchoo doin'?" she asked.

"Dada's jest makin' a little movie, babydoll." Kenneth told her.

Stephanie nodded and returned her attention to her dolls.

The video shifted once more and showed Stephanie on her back with her diaper open revealing that the girl was genuinely female now, her vagina coated with baby powder and rash cream. "They made her a girl fer real, they have the tools and the people trained to do stuff like that and more." Kenneth explained. "We've got people here that ain't nothin' but oversized newborns, not even able to lift their own heads up because they're so weak." he said.

The final shift was back to Kenneth on his chair. "I know that Renee Dupree has been after you for a long time, and I know that she makes the things she does sound like heaven to people that are lookin' for a place like this, but she can't be trusted." he said. "Her parents run this place, have since before she was born, she's only interested in growing this place into something that's too big to be stopped. If she contacts you don't listen to her, unless you want a one way trip back to infancy for the rest of yer life." he explained. "Good luck, Ms. King, I hope I get to read yer story real soon." he added before the camera cut off.

Charlotte sat back in her chair numbly, her mind racing with all the information she'd just had dumped onto her. Could she trust Renee? Could she trust Kenneth Figueroa? 

The rumble of her stomach brought her out of her thoughts and she stood up from her chair and started to head to the bathroom to take care of the new need that she had, but stopped, realizing she was and had been sucking her pacifier the entire time she'd been watching the video up to where she now stood. She knew she wasn't going to get anywhere further with her story with the information she had, she had to go further, get inside the compound and find a way to gather information and get out without ending up where the woman from the video was or worse.

Moving back to the bed she picked up her phone and brought up the last call she'd received and squatted down as she initiated the call, pushing down on her bowels as the line rang.

"That was fast." Renee said after the second ring.

Her diaper began to fill with her mess as she softly grunted behind her pacifier. 

Renee's smile could be heard in her voice. "That sounds like Mommy is going to have a little present to take care of before she can take you home with her." she said. "Are you going poopy in your diaper, baby?" she asked.

Charlotte grunted a few final times and gurgled an affirmative into the phone.

"Mommy will be there soon, baby." Renee cooed softly before hanging up the phone.

Charlotte dropped her phone and stood up slowly, her already heavy diaper feeling even heavier now, and smiled. "See you soon, Mommy." she thought to herself as she formulated her plan.

• Like 11

Wow I managed to fall way behind on this story. For the longest time I have been thinking that Charlotte had fallen under Renee’s spell and had eagerly “drank the koolaid”. Now I have a better idea that she is actually working to expose Renee and her cult making adult babies. I am afraid she may be getting in way over her head. One thing still confused me. It seems that Kenneth who gave her the information about the cult is also involved in it. I might have things wrong but I thought Kenneth is also Stephanie’s Daddy. If Charlotte goes into the cult then they know her true intentions and will almost certainly be regressing her. Absolutely had to give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

• Thanks 1