LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Diapers Tonite (at Least Till Later)

every night when I get home the first thing I do is put on nice wonderful soft diaper and make a big wee wee (sometimes a stinky too!!! :blush: . But tonite I cant cause people are comming over and mommy sez I must wear big-boy undies and use the toilet like a good big boy. This makes me very very sad :( and I can't wait for everyone to

leave

so I can wet and poop all I want!!! and noone can stop me.

Thank you lil lucy.

I was so temped to wet and poop my pants infront of every one last nite just out of spite!!! how funny would that be?

Well not for mommy and she would have been plenty angry wit little old me, boy let me tell you! I would have gotten a real hard spanking and probibly a punishment enema too!

But I wuz a GOOD BOY! I stayed clean and dry all night but I did not use that nasty old toilet at all. I just held it all in till all had left and then ran full speed to the diaper room and filled that diaper up too max with warm wee wee and poop! I was soooooooooooooooooooooo happy after that! Mommy cleaned me alll up and powdered my wittle bottom and then I dwank hot chocolot and ate oatmeal cookies.

Good boy! I woulda peed my pants and maybe even went poo. I don't ever get to wear big boy undies unless i have a pull up on under them, even when i am being a secret agent, i have to have diapers on, cause Daddy says no toilets for me!

Thank you boy ricky...you are simply percious! Your daddy is very lucky to have a wonderful boy like you and vica versa. BTW, I love your web site it very endearing.

I am a lucky boy for sure. It looks like you are too!

Yes, Boy Ricky!

I hab the most wonderfulest mommy of ALL time. She sez I'm her Perfect little angel and buys me all kinds of new toys and treats. I twy to be a good boy for her but sometimes I get twubble and thats when I have to get a spanking. She only does it cus she loves me soooo much!

Does daddy spank you when your naughty?