LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Puzzle Pieces ~Piece 4 6/9/2019

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time writing a story. I have been reading everyone else's stories for years and finally decided to make an account and try writing my own. I want to try and have a new Piece once a week to add on and hope i can achieve that. Diapers will come in later chapters as it develops, i have a lot of different ideas that i want to try out and inspiration comes at random times. There will be dark times and good ones, sadness and joy and hopefully humor as well. Thank you for giving me a chance if you are reading :)

First Piece

Keys could be heard as a door was unlocked and someone returned home. Felicia had returned from work and was looking forward to an evening of comfort. She emptied out her pockets on the counter top in her kitchen  in the usual manner, followed by her phone and purse. Walking into her bedroom the first to go was her top followed by pants and lastly underwear while heading for the bathroom. No care was really taken in where her clothes landed, no one visited her anyways. All she desired right now was a hot shower to clean the days dirt from her.

Coming from a middle income family and having average grades in school limited her options in pursuing career interests. In the end she had to settle with vocational school and learning a trade. It wasn't glamorous and she often felt she was looked down upon by others for not having earned a degree but she was free and independent. The only downside really was it was hard dirty work some days. Over the years since school she had lost touch with friends who had become great successes by the normal definition. College grads with bright careers and lovers to support them in their dreams.

Looking in the mirror she saw none of these things, her reflection was one of a girl whom really needed a shower that had dark circles under her eyes. Letting the shower run and steam the whole bathroom up helped hide the face she did not want to see in the mirror. She took her dull blonde hair out of its twin tails placing the hair ties on the counter and stepping into the shower. As hot as the water was she didn't really feel anything, the heat didn't bother her in the least. Wetting her long blonde hair she proceeded to grab her shampoo bottle and scrub until her hair was full of suds and soap.  Scrubbing all over until the grime was gone and she was clean as could be she proceeded to step out of the shower. Seeing herself in the mirror she was finally satisfied that the remains of the day at work had been all removed. Skin clean and clear and her hair having its shine restored with all the muck removed.

"Finally" Felicia said. It seemed to take forever to get clean some days. Standing at only 5 foot 2 everyone at work would always seek her out when a space was too tight for them to reach hoping her small stature would help get the job done faster. She often wondered if that's the only reason they kept her around, simple convenience or someone to tease. None of the guys ever hit on her, they always would cat call girls passing by wearing expensive heels and flowing skirts with halter tops showing their cleavage for the world to see. Being so short and having breasts barely even a b cup gave her no confidence in the realm of attracting anyone's eyes.

Her high school boyfriend Daniel had not helped with her poor self confidence. She had loved him so much and he was the first person she ever opened up to and got close too. They had started dating in sophomore year after one day out of the blue he had left her a note with his contact information. He took her to the movies, bought her dinner and did all the things a good boyfriend should. He even opened doors for her and treated her like a princess. Coming from an affluent family he was allowed to live alone and was given a large monthly allowance. He seemed like the perfect guy at first, however that was before they had become intimate and she learned of a much darker side.

He had kinky interests such as wanting to tie her to the bed, spanking her and making her call herself his little slut and whore. It being her first time and losing her virginity in such a manner had left an impression. She loved the feelings her gave her in bed. They had stayed together until their senior year in high school and at one point he had promised to always be with her. He had proposed but instead of with a ring it was a collar that only he had the key to. Accepting happily without a thought she never expected that only a few months later he would cheat on her and tear her whole world and life asunder.

Her name was Ashley, she was taller then Felicia by a good 6 inches and had large breasts a small waist and curvy hips. She had the figure every girl wanted and then some. Along with curly brown hair and eyes to match boys would gawk at her wherever she went. Daniel had gone on a skiing trip with some friends and met her there. Within only a matter of weeks it seemed like Daniel was constantly bringing Ashley up or mentioning something about her.

During one of their passionate sessions Daniel had tied her into a black open bust leather corset with ankle and wrist cuffs to match as well as fishnet stockings with garters. Lying in bed with her hands behind her back linked together by small chains and legs raised high and apart Daniel leaned in and whispered into her ear"You know my little pet maybe we could get you some breast implants one day" Slightly taken aback she answered "but i thought you loved me as i am why do you want to change me?"  Kissing her neck and nibbling he only responded with an animalistic growl before taking her without further comment. He thrust deep into her causing her to yelp in response. Choosing to end any further chance of conversation he pulled out her bright red ball gag he reserved for special occasions. "No more talk now little one, its time for fun" Grabbing and twisting one of her sensitive nipples she opened her mouth in pleasure which he quickly took advantage of forcing the gag in and strapping it behind her head.

Placing nipple clamps on her following this only pushed her further into pleasure and submission. Recently he had taken to teasing her off and on by stopping and using a vibrator on her as well as a special arousal oil he had gotten online. It drove her mad, the tingling of the oil as he rubbed it into her slowly drawing out begging mewls behind her gag begging for more. He next blindfolded her taking away sight and then something new, earplugs. He had never taken away her sense of sound before. Not knowing where he would attack next she could only lie in wait and anticipation. Nibbling starting on her neck as a vibrator was placed just on the inside of her thigh. Roaming her up and down both legs but just missing her pleasure center. He continued this off and on until finally he stopped completely.

She felt him mount her and place himself ready to enter and then it happened, he thrust deep into her hard and without mercy. Rocking her harder and harder she could only squeal into her gag in pleasure until he brought the vibrator back full force. Pressing it hard against her as he thrust deeper sending her into a screaming frenzy behind her gag. Somewhere along the way one of her earplugs had come loose and fallen out. Feeling herself reaching orgasm she could hear and feel him reaching his as well. "MM Ash...." She thought she heard but lost all train of thought after that only coming to when he was untying her hands and taking away her gag. "I love you my little pet" He said before snuggling her and letting her fall asleep.

One day a couple weeks later Felicia was out at the mall picking up a special order item for her mom when she saw Daniel waiting outside a store. Happy for the chance encounter and not thinking she rushed to see him only to stop when she saw Ashley walk out to meet him. Stunned she could only observe her fiancee kiss her on the lips and then turn and head in her direction of all places. Frozen in shock she was easily spotted. "Hello Felicia" Ashley greeted, "fancy meeting you here"

"Wh...wh.. whats going on here? Daniel whats happening? "Felicia asked, too many thoughts and confused feelings flooding her mind not knowing what to say.
"It should be obvious" He stated coldly and without emotion "You have been replaced, did you really not suspect something was going on?"
"Silly little girl" Ashley followed up with "You were practice for a much bigger prize" Looking down on the shorter girl with a smug smile

Reeling in shock with every word and at a loss panic began to settle in her heart  'Please tell me this is a joke, this is not real. I ... I gave you my everything. My virginity, my heart, all of my love. You said you wanted to marry me" tears flowing Felicia ignored any passerby who may of noticed her breakdown.

"You were great for a while, you were so submissive and ready to meet all my needs like a good little slut that you got so good at calling yourself for me. You accepted any little pet name i would give you and would submit to my every desire but that was part of the problem. What i need is an equal who can stand next to me and not a little girl" He stated coldly.

"Just look at yourself" Ashley interjected " You look like a middle schooler still, you have barely any figure and even allowed yourself to be collared as an engagement. How dumb could you be?"
Everything became blurry at that point, feeling extremely light headed Felicia reached for something to steady herself on her feet trying to catch her breath with tears streaking her cheeks.

"I think we are done here honey its time for us to continue our date, You mentioned you wanted to go by the jewlery store to look at rings right?" Was the last thing Felicia heard Daniel say before they moved out of sight walking away.  Looking around she realized that they had attracted a crowd filled with hushed whispers, women holding hands over their mouths. Several stealing glances at the couple walking away and even one whispering "She really is wearing a collar, i thought it was just a silver hoop necklace at first" another woman whispering "calling herself his little slut, does she have no dignity?"

No longer able to take the pressure Felicia bolted right for the exit running as fast as she could. She ran and ran and ran as long as she could and as far as she could only stopping when she finally reached home. Her home she shared with her mom for the past 18 years, the one constant in her life she could depend on. Busting in the front door eyes red and puffy her mom was nowhere to be found. Wandering the house she came across her mothers painting studio and decided to wait here for her to come home.

Nothing felt real , her entire mind reeling from what had just happened. Not only was she dumped, no that would have been easier. A break up would of been a gift in comparison to this. She had been publicly humiliated, torn down in front of others for her body being little, called stupid. Her most intimate secrets outed in front of strangers at a mall she went to all of the time. Made to be a fool and implied she was nothing but practice, a disposable toy that would of never been Daniels equal.

Eyes roaming the studio, nothing made sense and nothing felt real. There was no way this was real it had to be a terrible dream she needed to wake up from she just needed a way to end this nightmare. A glint caught her eye on the table, a retractable razor blade her mother used to trim things around the studio. She played with it in her hands feeling the weight of the tool and opening the blade observing its gleaming edge.

"If this is a dream then this wont hurt and maybe i will wake up, but if its real and i really am awake it will all be the same. I just want this nightmare to end" Barely a whisper heard by her own ears as she said it. She dragged the cold blade swiftly across her wrist feeling a sensation all new to her and eyes widening in realization this was no dream. Her blood starting to run out on the canvases on the table, dropping the blade everything started to go hazy, "Felicia, are you back honey" She could hear her mother calling from somewhere. Her eyes feeling heavy and unable to support herself falling to the floor. All she could see was the floor next to her face, light fading and hearing far away foot steps and a distant scream.

• Like 6

Wow! You did warn it was dark. I hope this is fiction. If someone was thinking suicide (or worse acting on those thoughts.) I hope they would seek help. Having had those thoughts myself, I know how hard that can be. Being in the hospital was no fun, but who knows what would have happened if I hadn't received help.

Ok, serious stuff, ( and probably a little TMI, but oh well ) I enjoyed your story. There were a few grammatical errors. However I liked the pace of your story and it seemed to flow well. Keep up the great work, I hope t read more soon.

Thank you for reading. Yes this is a work of fiction, characters are not real people. It does start off dark but its to help with growth in later chapters and does involve family ties , love and of course diapers. ☺Thank you again!

Thank you to everyone who have read part one of my first story. I hope to be able to get better at writing as time goes on and be able to share more in the future. I have the next part a few days earlier than planned.

~We are all broken in some way and it makes us unique and who we are. Meeting new people and fitting into each others lives ,creating a beautiful picture that brings joy. Just like pieces of a puzzle coming together~

Second Piece

Cold, it was cold was all that came to mind. Faint rhythmic beeping in the distance that was steadily growing stronger and louder. Slowly opening her eyes Felicia winced at the initial light until her eyes adjusted.  Where was she? The last thing she remembered was sitting in her mothers art studio waiting for her to come home and then seeing the razor blade. After that things were hazy and she vaguely remembered falling on the floor and feeling cold all over.

"Felicia, you're awake!" Looking over a woman came into view, tears falling from her eyes. "Mommy? " Felicia's voice was weak and questioning. "What is going on where....where am I?"
"Oh honey, we can talk about that later. What matters now is that you are finally awake and you will be okay now" Felicia's mother sitting by her bedside stroking her hand comforting her daughter and herself as well.  "You have been asleep for almost a month now, school is over for the year. You are going to be very weak but now that you are awake we can start getting you better dear."

A month? Felicia was confused. Why have I been sleeping for a month, what could have happened? She remembered running home, being in pain from what had happened at the mall with Daniel. She was confused at the time, a terrible mess. She was waiting for her mom to find comfort in and tell her what had happened. Then she remembered the red everywhere and feeling pain and feeling cold all over again. Looking around the room she was in it was plain she was in a hospital room, finally looking down there were wires going under her clothes and all over. An iv drip here, heart monitor there and then something that looked out of place. There was a bandage wound around her left wrist, why was there a bandage?
Cold, severe coldness again and shaking but also wetness. Tears on her cheeks starting to leak and then memories came to the surface. There had been a razor blade on the table in the art studio, she had picked it up and felt its weight in her hand. The coldness of the metal case, she had been so distraught she had felt she could of only been dreaming at the time. She had cut her wrist open and bleed out all over her mothers canvas and the floor and collapsed.

"It was all real" Felicia nearly whispered as more tears fell. "Why couldn't it have been a dream, if it was a dream i would be at home right now waking up in bed and not here." Shuddering she pulled the blankets up to herself and then felt her mother wrapping her arms around her. "Shhhh I'm here for you honey, you are still here. It'll be okay, we will get through this together i promise." Slowly rocking her little girl back and forth while trying to comfort her in her grief and hoping beyond hope things really would be okay.

Two weeks passed before she was finally able to leave the hospital. It was miserable, it took days before she was finally able to get out of the bed and stand under her own strength again. Constant visits from doctors checking on her progress, the terrible hospital food did not help her mood. Then there was the therapists that came to visit. At first there had been a man initially but after it became apparent things were going nowhere a new therapist was assigned. Her name was Donna, she was sweet and didn't ask probing questions. She only would ask how her days had been and about any of her interests, letting her talk in her own time. She had recommended some anti-depressants to help her just temporarily until she felt comfortable enough to talk more.

By the time she had left the hospital she was more than ready to breathe fresh air and eat normal food again. She now had a weekly appointment set to see Donna over the next couple months and after thinking about it found it was the only thing left for her to look forward too. School was out and she had missed graduation, thankfully the school system would allow her to make up the classes at a summer school and get her diploma. Daniel was gone and hopefully she would never see him again. Life had become a lot more empty and really the more she looked around the world seemed dull and gray almost without color. Her mom had been there, she had taken time away from work and never left her alone more than needed at the hospital.

Walking into her house for the first time in what felt like forever. She took off her boots and placed them at the entrance , her mom doing the same but turning them so they were facing leaving the house and then doing the same with Felicia's as well.  "I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything honey, Are you thirsty?" Her mother asked concern in her voice.
  "No mommy, I'll be okay i just want to go to my room for now." Making her way through the house Felicia passed by the art studio. The door was shut, she went to open it and found it was locked. Moving on and going upstairs she finally found her room. Opening the door and walking in the curtains were open and sun was pouring in. Being on the corner of the house her room always got plenty of sun light. She noticed all the photos she had from her and Daniel were gone as well as any gift he had given her. Looking around there were books at her desk as well as her laptop with a note that had dates and information for school. With nothing else to do with her time and looking for a distraction she opened up the first book and decided to start on school work.

Three weeks was all it had taken to complete all the tests needed as well as the books she had to read. The reports she had to write took a little more time to finish but once she was done she finally was able to get her diploma. It had been a bittersweet moment, she had completed all her remaining school work in half the time she had been given and had graduated but had no one to celebrate with. "Felicia are you ready to go yet honey? Her mother was calling for her from downstairs. It was time to go see Donna for her weekly session again. "Yes mommy, ill be down in a few minutes." She had grown much closer with her mother since the incident, they had always been close over the past 18 years but now things were different. After almost losing her daughter Celina had made Felicia remember she was there and always would be.

The drive took half an hour to reach Donna's office and once there Celina dropped Felicia off and went to run some errands. "How are you doing today Felicia?" Donna inquired.  "I finished my school work to get my diploma finally, the work was boring but the books were good at least. I enjoyed writing the report for The Great Gatsby the most after i was done reading."
"That's great!" Donna replied, "I remember reading Gatsby, it is a great piece of literature" Pausing and setting back she grabbed her notepad for their session together. "What would you like to talk about today Felicia?"

Taking a deep breath to steady herself Felicia decided it was time to finally talk about what had happened. Finally letting go she replayed every event from what had happened at the mall all the way up to cutting her wrist. Talking about cutting herself and the memory always made her feel cold, brought back that feeling of the pain and then nothingness. She even recounted feeling so strange not having her collar anymore, almost like she felt naked without something that had been a part of her life 24/7 after Daniel had placed it on her. Getting it removed had been a strange experience, her mom had a friend of hers who performed artwork with metal. He had placed several blankets between her neck and the collar and brought out these big hydraulic shears. It only took a moment but seemed to happen in slow motion, she could hear the tool closing and felt slight pressure on the collar followed by a clink.
She reached up and unhinged it taking it away from her neck looking at it, a strange feeling swirling inside her along with a sense of loss. It was the final thing left behind from a previous life that was lost to her. "What happened to the collar after that Felicia?" Donna asked. "I gave it to him to use as a piece in a future work of his, i felt it would be useful for something that way. I still feel it sometimes though like it is still there but when i reach to touch it nothing is there. It's a strange feeling, almost like a ghost passing by my neck at times. I miss the comfort it used to provide, the feeling that i was protected and it being the symbol of that protection." Felicia responded.

It was the truth, as sad as it sounded there was comfort in having it and what it used to represent. "How do you feel dear?" Donna asked what should have been a simple question. Anytime in the past it would have been a simple thing to answer, but now nothing seemed simple. She had finally opened and shared her story with someone and it felt good to finally talk about. Being scared to talk about it was not just because of feeling shame over what happened but because she wanted to ignore the memories. The memories hurt and caused pain, she understood there was no way to "fix" these feelings. The only thing she could do was learn to cope with time and talking seemed to help. Life had started taking on colors again and she had started looking at maybe going to a trade school. They couldn't afford college and her grades weren't good enough for a scholarship.

"I feel hopeful"Felicia stated, it wasn't a lie. She was ready to try and start again, having a goal would help keep her mind busy and unable to brood on depressing memories of the past. It may also help to rebuild her self confidence as a person. "Good, i am glad to hear it dear. You have really come a long way and I'm proud of you." Donna smiled  "I think we have covered plenty for this week, what do you think?" Leaving the decision to continue in Felicia's hands. "Thank you i appreciate it, i think i am ready to head home now. I need to look over the career options the local vocational school offers. If i do well enough and maintain my grades i can get a good recommendation and job placement." Standing up and pushing her ponytails back over her shoulders and stretching a bit.  "That sounds great, i'll go ahead and put our notes away and I'll see you next week" Leaning down Donna gave the smaller girl a hug before standing up and letting her out of her office.

"She really has come so far the poor girl" Donna said to no one in her office "I really hope she can keep moving forward" After first meeting Felicia in the hospital she could see the hurt she was hiding but never pried or prodded. She just waited and let her talk on her own when she felt comfortable. Just as she sat down her office phone rang.

Walking outside the building to wait for her mom Felicia saw two chipmunks under a nearby tree chasing each other in circles. Reaching for her pocket to take a picture with her phone she realized it was missing. "Darn it, i left it next to my laptop again" Continuing to watch them to kill time until her mom came to get her she was shocked when a hand was felt on her shoulder. Jumping with a small squeak she found it was Donna behind her. "You scared me" a small smile on her lips from feeling silly only to change at the look on Donna's face. "Is something the matter Donna, are you okay?" Felicia asked only to see Donna's features fall even further as if the offer to help her caused pain. "Felicia" she paused "I just got off the phone with the police, honey there was an accident."

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Hello everyone *waves* I had some inspiration and was able to finish the next part of the story. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and found fun things to do with their time. If you are choosing to spend some of it reading my story i thank you very much and appreciate it. Several of my friends are spending the weekend going to driving schools to get better at recreational driving while others are having a blast at a convention. Whatever you are doing have fun!

Third Piece
Accident... the word echoed in Felicia's mind. "What do you mean accident, what happened?" She asked confused at Donna's current demeanor and not knowing what she could be talking about. "My mom will be here shortly, can it wait until she gets here?" Donna's pained expression gaining a slight flinch at the question.

"Honey, you need to come inside so we can talk" Donna took Felicia's hand and imploring the girl to come back into the building. "It is really important dear and best if we talked inside" Nodding her head she allowed Donna to guide her back inside and to the elevator. The wait for the elevator to come back down only added to the tension and Felicia's confusion. Stepping on and pressing a button for her offices floor Donna kept hold of her hand the whole time not letting go.  

Reaching her office she led her in and over the couch and asked to to sit down. This was not going to be easy, when she allowed Celina to list her as an emergency contact it was only in case no one could reach Felicia. Never did she think something like this would happen. Getting a couple of bottles of water from the mini fridge in her office she gave one to Felicia before sitting down herself next to the small girl. Shaking hands opening the bottle before taking a small sip before sitting it on the table she steeled herself.

The world was dulling again at the edges around her, accident she had said. What accident? Why was Donna so nervous and..... was she shaking? She had never seen Donna shake or look so unsettled before in any of their sessions, even when she had lashed out at her in the hospital that one time. "Honey?" Donna caught her attention again, turning to meet her gaze Felicia waited.

"I got a call from the police department, they said they couldn't reach you. Your mom had you listed as her first contact in case of emergencies, i was listed as number two just recently." Pausing to gauge Felicia's reaction and seeing a blank look she reached to hold her hand before continuing "There was an accident with a semi truck" a pause "Your mom was driving across an intersection when  a semi truck ran the light  and hit the driver side of her car" She could see the small girls eyes widening and watering slightly. "I'm sorry honey" pulling her into her arms "She's gone" Feeling her own voice cracking and wetness on her cheeks.

Gone? Mommy was..... gone? Donna had pulled her into a hug at some point, she didn't remember when it had started but her cheeks were streaking with tears she did not remember letting go. Gone..... gone.... accident.... gone, the words kept playing over and over in her mind when it finally clicked.  "No" it came out a whisper "no ....No... NOOOOO!!!!! Mommy!!!!" She began screaming and heaving with every breath, tears falling freely. "Not true, you're lying it's not true" Donna continued to stroke her back all the while not knowing what else she could do. Pulling back and looking in Donna's eyes seeking answers all she saw was tears and grief. "Ahhhhhh ahh hah ahhhh nooooo!"The wail was deafening filling the entire office and certainly could be heard outside as well. Donna did not know how long it lasted but it was the most heartbreaking sound she had ever heard.

Between coughs from not breathing and continued howling the small girl was starting to feel light headed. The cold feeling was coming back again that she feared and dreaded. She felt Donna pulling her to lay her head on her lap and felt her stroking her hair. Pulling her twin ponytails away to allow access to the back of her neck she continued stroking her head top to bottom. "Cold... so cold" She whispered just loud enough for Donna to hear. Reaching behind the couch pulling the heavy blanket that was primarily for decoration down and covering Felicia with it. She tucked it around all sides and continued to stroke her hair alternating with her back until her breathing finally calmed.

Satisfied she had finally fallen asleep Donna removed herself but placed Felicia on top of a pillow making sure she was comfortable. Looking down she could see the tears still falling, even in her sleep her grief continued. Her lips barely moving Donna could just barely hear her calling for her mother.

Why was the world being so cruel to this poor girl, no one deserved this. Heading for her desk she retrieved her cell phone and reached out to the detective that had contacted her to inform him that Felicia was with her and was safe. Being eighteen now she was considered and adult and did not need a guardian so the police would not be coming to take her anywhere. She wasn't really sure where to go from here though, both of Felicia's still living grandparents were in a retirement homes and her father had her left her mother when Felicia was only 6 months old.

Deciding there was only one course of action to take at this point she decided to have all her appointments for the next week rescheduled. Gathering her things up and closing the office down for the day she went to start her car and pulled it out front of the building. The office building had security on staff and she asked them to please watch her car while she went upstairs to get Felicia. She did not want to wake the girl up, not now after she had fallen asleep. Reaching under her legs and back she tested out if she could lift her to find she was even lighter than expected. How could someone so small carry so many burdens.

Carrying her to her car the security officer was nice enough to have stayed outside and even opened the door for her to place Felicia in the passenger seat. Buckling her in and leaning the seat back so she could rest Donna thanked the officer and buckled herself in before pulling away and heading home.

It was dark by the time Donna had gotten home, the traffic was horrible. She ended up unknowingly driving by the very scene of Celina's accident. The truck was a massive red eighteen wheeler, Celina's small Toyota hatchback had never stood a chance. She saw it a block away from the intersection on its roof with the door cut off, a trail of destruction had been left in its path after the accident. Broken phone poles and destroyed mail boxes littering its path until it had slammed into a brick building. When she had asked the detective how bad the accident was he said he could not overstate what had happened and that much was true. The only comfort in the tragedy was he had told her that she had died on impact and did not suffer. He told her that her eyes were closed and face relaxed when they pulled her from the wreckage.

Pulling into her garage and opening the door to the house she came back and retrieved Felicia and carried her to her houses guestroom and tucked her in bed. Placing a glass of water on the bedside table and turning on a lamp so she could see when she stirs Donna left to go and take a long shower to collect her thoughts.

Rain? Was it raining? Felicia could hear what sounded like water drops in the distance. She was running in the rain trying to find cover from the sudden downpour. It was hard to see and the winds were pushing her all over. Where was she anyways? The streets were unfamiliar, the buildings looked old and abandoned. Everything she could see looked like it was falling apart with no signs of life. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Yelling into the storm hoping for a response but did not get one. She went to a random house and started beating on the door. "Hello can i please come in, its cold and I'm lost." No response, the lights were out. Moving along she tried the next house followed by the next and the next. All empty with no answer, the storm was letting up but she was cold and alone.

After the rain had stopped she started to wander this strange place. Everything looked so neglected like no one had been here in years and she couldnt help but feel like she really was all alone here. Alone, cold and scared she wandered for what felt like forever. Finally finding an old store she wandered inside and found dry blankets and camping supplies. Making herself a warm fire and wrapping herself up she felt very thirsty but also very sleepy eyes feeling heavy and dropping.

Hearing distant water droplets again she stirred finding herself in a bed now feeling warm but also cold at the same time. Sitting up she found a lamp on at the side of the bed along with a glass of water. Where was she? She felt so dehydrated and thirsty downing the glass in one go. "So it was a dream" she said to herself. Looking around, where was she? The last thing she remembered was being at Donna's office and something about an accident. Tears began falling on the bed sheets. "Mommy" She whispered hoarsely. "I don't want to be alone, please don't leave me alone" Trying to calm herself so she did not have a panic attack she tried taking in her surroundings as a distraction.  

She realized now that the water she had been hearing sounded like someone taking a shower. Is that why she dreamt it was raining? The vacant town falling apart gave her an eerie feeling and sense of foreboding. Deciding it was time to get out of the bed she felt a strange sensation like she had been sweating and felt clammy. Drawing the blankets away a large sweat spot was on the sheets in the middle of the bed. Getting up and looking around the room for a towel she could use to wipe the sweat away from herself she found one hanging on the back of the bedroom door. Starting with her arms, then legs and dabbing her stomach before finally wiping down her face she froze. Eyes widening in shock the towel didn't smell like sweat at all, no not at all. Now realizing why she was so dehydrated and possibly why there was so much rain in her dream. The towel smelled like urine.

• Like 5

Wow for your first time writing a story, you sure doing an amazing job. I do think I am going to have to make an appointment with my Doctor to get some anti-depression medication though. Poor Felicia, I want to strangle Daniel for causing her so much pain and now loosing her mommy. It’s a good thing Donna is a careing person and is willing to help or Felicia might be successful on her next attempt at taking her life. I was happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more of this. 

Thank you very much! I have been readings stories here for a long time and always wanted to try writing my own. I appreciate your feedback and will continue to update with at least one chapter every week as long as i can. There are some great writers here so it helps inspire me to try. :D

Thank you everyone for the views and comments. Its a new week so i wanted to drop this weeks chapter early, i'm working on moving right now and did not want to forget.

Fourth Piece

Turning the shower off Donna stepped out and began to dry herself off. "What to do?" She thought. She had been caring for the mental health of her clients for years and each new client brought something new but nothing on this level. She always made an effort to get to know her clients on a personal level to be able to help them better and Felicia was no different. When she met her in the hospital she remembered the dull haunted look in her eyes at the time.  If her mother had not been there at the time as a constant companion she was positive she would have never gotten her to even speak with her at the time. She had a vague idea of what had happened and caused her mental and emotional shut down and Celina was her only anchor, an anchor that wasn't here now.

"Dammit, just when things were looking so much better finally. Why now of all times?" Reaching up with her hand Donna wiped away the condensation from the mirror face to be able to see her reflection. She felt much better after her shower physically, showers always helped her to wash away the day and relax. Mentally she had calmed as well but was still thinking over what the next step would be. "She is going to shut down again, how can i keep he here but also let her grieve?" she asked her own reflection.  There were no appointments to worry about for the next week so that was one hurdle already out of the way. Looking at the clock and realizing she had taken far longer in the shower than planned she decided it was time to go check on Felicia. Grabbing her robe and tying it at her waist she headed for the guest room.

Slowly opening the door she found Felicia sitting on the end of the bed with the comforter wrapped around herself curled up in a little ball. "Hey there" she asked testing the waters. She slowly looked up in response, traces of tears evident on her face "Hi" she squeaked back. Sitting next to her and wrapping an arm over he shoulders and pulled her over to rest against her own. "Can i get you anything? Something to drink or maybe eat?" not wanting to touch on a bombshell by asking if she was ok or wanted to talk about it. Now was not the time for that, it was much too soon and she wanted to keep her calm. "I could really use a shower and maybe something to change into." she paused "I kind of......"

"Yes dear?" Donna  asked patiently "What is it?" Hesitating and turning her head away embarrassed "I had this weird dream and i was cold and it was raining and i kind of had an accident...." Expecting anger or disgust Donna did the last thing she expected and simply patted her head and stroked her hair. "It's okay honey, its not uncommon for things like this to happen. Tell you what, why don't you head to the bathroom. It's down the hall to the left, i leave the door open with a night lite on to make it easier to find at night. I will take care of things here okay?" Still too embarrassed to look up Felicia simply nodded her head got up and slowly made her way out the door with small steps while still wrapped in the comforter.

Wandering for a moment until she found the bathroom Felicia dropped the comforter on the floor shivering from the cool air and dampness of her clothes. Reaching into the shower turning the faucet on letting the water run until it got hot enough and pulled the plunger for the shower to come on. Peeling her clothes away with a sense of shame as they clung to her she lastly pulled away her ruined panties leaving them in a pile on the floor before stepping into the shower. The water felt much better, turning the temperature up it got more comfortable but never overly hot for her. Reaching up to rinse her hair she realized she had forgotten to remove her hair ties before getting in. Pulling them out and setting them outside the shower she continued to rinse herself all over before reaching for the soap and shampoo.

In the other room Donna was busy stripping the sheets from the bed to take down to the washer. She had heard of trauma in the past manifesting in several ways and bed wetting was not uncommon. She needed to be careful over the next few days how to proceed if this was going to be a lasting condition or a one time occurrence. Coming back up to the room she found the glass of water she had left for Felicia now empty and smiled to herself glad she had been able to give her something she needed. Removing the spare set of sheets from the dresser she proceeded to dress the bed and place a new comforter on top from the closet. Stopping by the bathroom next she gathered up the comforter and Felicia's discarded clothes to take to the laundry. "I'm taking the comforter and your clothes down to wash okay?" waiting for a response from the steamed shower she finally heard an "Okay , thank you" from the other side of the curtain.

Depositing the comforter next to the washer the sheets went in first followed by the shams and lastly was going to be Felicia's dedicates. Picking them up the pure white boy shorts were stained yellow as well as traces of yellow at the bottom edges of her white bra. "It may be best to just throw these out for now" making a mental note of her sizes and to make a run to the store after getting dressed. Starting the washer after pouring in some detergent Donna headed back upstairs and retrieved a fluffy pink robe from the hall closet as well as a clean towel and headed back for the bathroom. "Felicia, I'm going to lay a towel on top of the toilet for you to use when you get out and a robe on the bathroom door to wear for now. I'm going to make a run to the store and pick up a few things and be back shortly okay?" pausing a moment before adding "You can help yourself to anything in the fridge and kitchen while im gone and maybe watch something in the living room until i get back." After a moment a small "Thank you" was heard before Donna headed for her bedroom. Getting dressed in some casual jeans with some sandals and a plain blue shirt she quickly brushed her shoulder length brown hair into a ponytail and headed for the garage after grabbing her purse.

The drive to the store was brief, only being ten minutes from a Wal-Mart was beneficial for late runs since they were open twenty four hours. Walking in most of the registers were closed as well as the self scans. It was no real surprise since it was one in the morning already. Heading for the ladies section Donna quickly picked out a plain bra as well as a variety pack of underwear before heading to find some pajamas for the evening. Being a smaller girl  she found herself having to look in the kids section for something that may fit properly. The selection was mostly cute little girl designs, cartoons or had hearts all over. Settling on a plain baby blue set that consisted of a pair of pajama pants with a t shirt she headed for the checkout counter when a thought occurred to her. Turning and heading for the pharmacy she stopped at the incontinence section.

She really hoped that tonight would be a one time occurrence  but decided it would be best to have some insurance just in case. Mental trauma can have lasting side effects or even be sporadic and unpredictable for months or even years at a time and Felicia certainly had experienced enough in the past six months. Looking over the available selection and her small size she came across extra small depends that had tapes or children's Goodnites. Neither were good options or were going to help her ego, one had to be taped and the other had a pink princess theme but at least were pull on like underwear. Deciding to opt for something she may not need help with Donna grabbed a package of the Goodnites and headed for the checkout counter and then home.

Pulling in the driveway she could see that the light was on in the living room now, Felicia must have finished her shower and came down to watch something. Parking in the garage she headed inside with her bags and then upstairs to put the spare clothes on the guest bed and then hid the Goodnites in the top of the guest closet for the time being. Heading back downstairs and into the living to check on her she found Felicia in the pink robe she had left out for her curled up with one of the cushions she kept on the couch napping. There was an empty glass on the table as well as an empty microwave dinner. "Well at least she is eating" , Donna said to no one in particular. Gathering up the empty glass and the dinner she deposited the glass in the sink with the fork and the empty tray in the trash before heading back to the living room.

Felicia could feel a gentle shake on her shoulder, it felt like someone was trying to wake her up. "Just five more minutes please mommy." she replied before feeling herself being shaken again followed by a gentle "It's time to wake up hun." Opening her eyes she realized she had fallen asleep on the couch watching television after she had found something to eat in the kitchen. Looking to the end of the couch she saw Donna sitting there smiling. "Did you have a good nap?" she asked. Rubbing her eyes for a moment to clear things up she replied "Yes it was nice. I didn't have any dreams or nightmares." pausing before following up with a question "So what is going to happen now?"

"Well for now we need to get you into some clothes and in an actual bed for the evening. We can talk about the rest tomorrow, for now i left something for you to change into on the guest bed upstairs." Looking down and remembering she was only wearing a bath robe at the moment she couldn't help but agree. "That sounds good, I'm still tired  and sleep sounds nice." Getting up and heading for the guest room she stopped before turning to Donna "Thank you for everything, I don't know what i would have done if i had been alone." Donna simply smiled in return before nodding her head as Felicia departed for the evening.

Reaching the guest bedroom Felicia found a shopping bag that had come underwear for her as well as some pajamas to wear. Slipping into a clean pair of underwear after remembering how she had woken up felt great. Deciding to forego a bra for bed she pulled on the pajama pants followed but the top, reaching down to pull the tag off she realized that it had come from the children's section. Blushing at the fact that kids clothes fit her so well she pulled the tag off and threw it in the trash bin next to the nightstand before curling up under the covers and turning the lamp out.

She was wandering the strange town again, it was night time now with a sky full of stars. Walking and admiring all the stars in the clear nights sky she caught herself before she walked face first into a street sign. "Not a good idea" she mumbled to herself before looking at the sign. It was completely covered in dirt in some parts with paint flaking off in others, there was no way to tell what it had once said. Continuing her walk she came across the store she had found before, heading inside the blanket was still on the floor with a burned out fire next to it. Folding the blanket neatly and setting it back down she walked back outside and continue exploring. Finding a nearby park she walked until the was a nice grassy clearing, looking up at the stars again she decided to lay and stargaze.

"What is this place" she wondered out loud. She had never been to a town like this before to dream about, it was a mystery to her. She liked solving problems and figuring things out but in this case she didn't even have a clue where to begin. Seeing a shooting star streak by and followed by another before several others, the sky became a streak of beautiful lines. Feeling contentment at the beautiful night sky she felt her eyes drooping before falling shut completely. The next thing she heard was the sound of a bird outside somewhere, opening her eyes she could see daylight pouring in the windows of the room. Blinking a few times and rubbing her eyes she decided it would be a good time to get up. Placing her hands at her sides to help herself sit up she froze in place. She could feel dampness on the bed, pulling the sheets away and looking down against her will she saw her pajamas soaked as well as the bed.

• Like 2
On 06/10/2019 at 2:05 AM, Jayme said:

Intriguing duplicity for the dream town... I hope Felicity can find happiness and peace.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful tale with us.

Thank you for reading and for the feedback I appreciate it. Originally the dream town was me trying to find a way to help pass time between sleeping and being awake and it has sort of taken on its own life. I did have a good idea the other day for expanding on it though and will help with the ending i have in mind. Although that end is quite far off right now. 

I hope to have a chapter ready soon . I want to get back to working on this. ☺☺??

Awesome new chapter. I am enjoying the Donna character a great deal. Nothing would require her to go above and beyond to help Felicia as she is and that warms my heart. I tried to give this a like but I have run out for the day. I am really looking forward to reading more. 

On 6/9/2019 at 7:31 PM, Lizzy said:

Thank you everyone for the views and comments. Its a new week so i wanted to drop this weeks chapter early, i'm working on moving right now and did not want to forget.

Fourth Piece

The feelings of loss and hopelessness from the protag really hit close to home...

35 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

The feelings of loss and hopelessness from the protag really hit close to home...

Thank you for reading. I have pulled experiences from life in writing this. Events are fictional but there is inspiration behind several things. Several friends inspire me with their writing and one in particular gives great advice sometimes without even realizing it.