LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advise on wearing diapers and social events

Hi Everyone,

I'm early on in the 24/7 diaper wearing but have been gradually increasing my use of the past year with the use of the Mistress Mommy Solution program. I really want to stick to the program and am looking for weak points that I know may lead me to not wear. One is going to a concert. My mommy and I love live music and theater but I can see that it may be a problem wearing for the 4-5 hours that it will take to drive to and experience the event. How do other 24/7 wearers handle this? I can see maybe changing in the parking lot before going in and wearing a thicker diaper that I know will get me a few hours use maybe. Should I take in a backpack? I'm sure I will get a look from security when they open my bag and see diapers. Maybe that is just something I need to get used to??  The other event that I know about is a family reunion that will be coming up with the 4th of July.  We live a few hours away and will be traveling with my daughter ( early 20's) who doesn't know about my diaper wearing. I've been able to keep it from her with wearing baggy pants and relatively thin diapers that I have to change every 2 hours. I guess I could go to the car and change if needed and maybe wear a little thicker diaper. I'm definitely learning that you have to be prepared and with all the tools out there are many ways there. Is there any advice from those that have lived this longer than me? I really want to commit, so I want to find out how I can do it while feeling secure and protected. 

• Like 1

You do what us incontinent do ,get over diapers !
The only obstacle in needing, wearing,using diapers is in your mind .if your planning on a diapered life ,don't be any about ,people will think whatever they do.
Part of diaper life is carrying a "diaper bag" of supplies everywhere you go ,oddly enough i have these backpacks with a laptop compartment that i was fond of ,i repurposed one as my diaper bag ,its just poetic justice the models name "surge" .trying to hide diapers your entire life doesnt work ,however embracing them does,i have been IC for more than 26 years ,the day I stopped hiding my diapers ,i also found the "OMG DIAPERS" reaction people think is out there ,really isn't, people are generally very accepting and accommodating of someone's need for diapers ,in your case the need is psychological rather than physical ,however that is between you and your idea of God,you don't have to elaborate the reason to other people unless you want to .
All you need to say is a minor health challenge requires there use ,weather that's temporary or permanent is up to you ,obviously throwing out your underwear and declaring it permanent will put added pressure on yourself to always wear ,because realisticaly even people with mild incontinence wear a pad or pull up all the time ,my level of incontinence falls strictly into full diaper for containment control.You need to make decisions and stick to them the way someone without control has to ,ultimately if I don't mind ruining a pair of pants ,i could use a pull up .
A word of caution pull ups at home may work for you ,i know some IC people who wing it and pray at home ,however going out in the real world requires a full diaper for containment and ease of changing .having to take off shoes and pants completely in public bathroom is a formidable opponent.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've worn a diaper around my family and friends pretty much every time I've been with them for over a year. It's pretty simple:

• A thin but absorbent premium diaper with a cloth-type outer layer. I wear Abena Abri-Form M2s or M1s, and sometimes even an M0.
  • A pair of shorts or pants one size larger than I normally wear.
  • Fixing pants or tight boxer briefs.
  • An undershirt that gets tucked in (so nothing shows when you bend over)
  • A shirt that I wear untucked, like a polo shirt (so it hangs over your butt)

The only way someone could tell is if I was standing over them and they looked up my shorts (and even, with the fixing pants they might not notice) or if they touch my butt (and who touches your butt?). My diaper never shows. It's absorbent enough that it can last half a day or more.

Make sure you use some baby powder since it's summer. Change if you get sweaty even if the diaper can hold more, else it will start to irritate you thighs if you have sensitive skin.

I'll be wearing this outfit to work tomorrow followed by an evening out with a friend.

I've done about 4.5 months 24/7 so far.  After this time, it would be uncomfortable for me to NOT be diapered but if I'd had to change every 2 hours, I just wouldn't have lasted this far. 

A better diaper is your first requirement and as Alex says, a fixing pant of some description will do a LOT for visual discretion, quietening any crinkle noise and help against leaks by keeping your diaper against you.  For work where I know I can't easily change for 8 hours, I wear a BetterDry under Gary PUL pants with a pair of women's compression stockings over the lot.  Under dark pants, you can't easily tell if at all.  With something thinner like a Molicare, not even my wife can tell without feeling.

A Molicare or a Tena Maxi will go quite a few hours and the Gary PUL pants would catch any minor leak anyway.

In a diaper-range emergency, you can still sneak to the bathroom and pee in a stall by pulling down the front of your diaper.  You'll probably dribble a bit when you tuck yourself back in with that geometry but that's hardly going to be a problem!

I keep a "crash kit" in my car: an old gym bag with some spare diapers and spare pants although mercifully, I've never had to use it.

I wear Betterdry or Crinklz diapers 24/7 and no one has noticed my diapers just my back pack when I grab it from the car both people how noticed were understanding. after 4.5 years of wearing 24/7 I am long past the point of carrying if any one finds out I find a thicker premium diaper is not noticeable with one size up pants (darker colour).

If you need diapers try to accept the fact and keep reminding your self not to stress what people may think if they notice more then a few times I have carried just a diaper in my hand and headed into a stores bathroom and no one noticed a thing.

I am not incontinent and do not ever want to be.  I wear diapers for my own personal enjoyment, sometimes low end diapers for 3 hours a couple times a week, and thick premium diapers a few times a year all day when I go out running errands or shopping.

This is my take on it.  If you make a personal choice to wear 24/7/365 (and I am not discouraging anyone if that is what they want to do), then you have to realize right from the start that this will be your life going forwards and accept any and all situations.  That's why I have said many times to really think everything out as far as the rest of your life to make sure it's really what you want to do and that you will have no regrets.  That counts for work, advancement, marriage, kids, political ambitions or even an acting career.  This applies to daily things as well, such as concerts, traveling, road trips, tours, all kinds of things.

Like Cruiser said, you have to get over diapers!  There are ways to do anything but some may have pros and cons.  If you have questions when just starting out about what to do in some situations, best to do what you did and ask questions but also think of all those possible situations and how you will handle them both physically and mentally!  That is the key.  Here is the question I have to sound you out a little more.  Lets say the drive and concert will be at least 5 hours long.  Mega Max diapers say they last 12 hours without the need to change but they are bulky.  I have easily gotten 8 hours and more out of my Betterdry diapers with no leak and capacity left.  That is one answer to your problem of a 5 to 6 hour time going to a concert or event.  Here is the question.  What would your concerns be in wearing a Mega Max or Betterdry diaper for the event?  Either will have the capacity you need for the duration without needing to change or carry extra diapers along with you.  This question goes for any future situations as well where you may have to go an extended period of time in between diaper changes and may have to wear a bulkier high capacity diaper.

I think this is possibly the crux of your issue.  You mention your 20 year old daughter will be along and she doesn't know about your diapers.  It sounds to me like you want to be discreet so she won't find out and that no one knows you wear diapers, the people around you at the event and your daughter.  Because of that, you may not be interested in a bulky thick 8 or 12 hour diaper like I have mentioned because they will not be discreet and probably more noticeable, and I would probably agree on that point.

I am only bringing up this last part based on your own comments, sweetlilone, on your "family reunion that will be coming up with the 4th of July.  We live a few hours away and will be traveling with my daughter ( early 20's) who doesn't know about my diaper wearing. I've been able to keep it from her with wearing baggy pants and relatively thin diapers that I have to change every 2 hours,  looking for weak points that I know may lead me to not wear,  The look from security when they open my bag and see diapers" and "Maybe that is just something I need to get used to".   This is where you need to "Shit or get off the pot", as the old saying goes.  Yes, for someone who enjoys wearing diapers now and then like me but is not 24/7 and doesn't want to be, I can always decide I'm not going to wear a diaper to this or that event, especially if friends or family will be along with me.  I can pick and chose when, where and what situations I want to wear my thick diapers such as when by myself or out of town running my errands.  If you have decided to go 24/7/365, then you have to accept that this will be your life until you pass on and no going back.  Rather than living your life questioning "What do I do in this situation and who is going to notice I am thickly diapered, including my friends and family", you have to take the attitude that you now wear diapers all the time, people may and will find out (especially the ones closest to you) and you have to get over the fact that people, including your daughter and family will know you wear diapers.  It's a natural feeling to be nervous and a little scared that people you know will discover you are diapered as it's unknown how they will react.  Also on any conversations about it, questions they may ask about why and your health from concerned family.  That doesn't mean you can't wear thin discreet diapers most of the time when you can easily change wherever and whenever you need to, it just means there will be times when you have to plan for extended time in the same diaper before you will be able to change.  That's one reason there are so many different sizes, styles and absorbencies of adult diapers available to choose from for different situations.  If some concerns and trepidation's weight too heavily on your mind, then it's decision time.  Either let them pass, go for it 100%, get those unsure feelings out of your mind permanently, have a plan for every possible situation and don't care who may know you are diapered weather it's everyday people or friends and family.  If you can't resolve any feelings that still bother you, maybe 24/7/365 is a bit too much at this time and instead retain your continence for those situations where you might feel more comfortable around friends, family, concerts and events if you didn't wear a diaper.  I'm certainly not trying to discourage anyone from going 24/7/365 if that is what they want, my point is if anyone has a lot of questions or nagging concerns that bother them about what to do when this or that happens, how to hide it from family and friends and all, they may want to give their decision more thought before acting on such a life long change.  After all, you can still retain continence and wear your diapers 95% of the time and still save that other 5% out of diapers when something comes up.  Just my thoughts.

• Like 2

There is always a large discrepancy between the reality with my diaper experience and what is share in post like this.   I can’t imagine needed a diaper change every two hours, even when you wear a thinner pull up.   And nobody will notice a pull up diaper unless you want them to see it.    My practical use diaper is an Abena M4, and I can easily get 4 to 5 hours before I really notice much need to change.    The thicker ABDL diapers give me 6, and normally it’s 8 before I need a change.   Even with Pull Up- it’s 3 or 4 hours.

In my case, I rarely need to worry about changing in public.   I’m not incontinent, so I’m not going to pee in the diaper unwillingly.   For example, I went out last night to a play, and wore an Abena.   I left at 5:30, and it was completely dry, and still mostly dry by 7:30.    During intermission I used the bathroom to make sure I wouldn’t saturate the diaper and wasn’t intentionally trying to wet it during the performance.   Occasionally, a little bit of urine released, but not enough to cause any issue.  It wasn’t until I got home that I released any large void.  One diaper all night, and no issues.

There is likely a level of incontinence present if you need to change a diaper every two hours.  And in that case, the diaper is just a treatment option for the incontinence.   It’s just like glasses.   I wear a knee brace whenever I am walking for more than an hour.   If I don’t, my knees will throb.     It’s the same thing with diapers.  If you don’t wear a diaper, you either going to need to run to the toilet every two hours, or wet yourself.

I also don't do full voids into my diaper, but I do short bursts.     To be honest, being discreet and wearing a pair of boxers over my diaper has never created an issue.   There is probably some level of incontinence if you can't go more than 2 hours in even the thinnest diaper, at which case a diaper is a treatment option.   That's be

There is always a large discrepancy between the reality with my diaper experience and what is share in post like this.   I can’t imagine needed a diaper change every two hours, even when you wear a thinner pull up.   And nobody will notice a pull up diaper unless you want them to see it.    My practical use diaper is an Abena M4, and I can easily get 4 to 5 hours before I really notice much need to change.    The thicker ABDL diapers give me 6, and normally it’s 8 before I need a change.   Even with Pull Up- it’s 3 or 4 hours.
In my case, I rarely need to worry about changing in public.   I’m not incontinent, so I’m not going to pee in the diaper unwillingly.   For example, I went out last night to a play, and wore an Abena.   I left at 5:30, and it was completely dry, and still mostly dry by 7:30.    During intermission I used the bathroom to make sure I wouldn’t saturate the diaper and wasn’t intentionally trying to wet it during the performance.   Occasionally, a little bit of urine released, but not enough to cause any issue.  It wasn’t until I got home that I released any large void.  One diaper all night, and no issues.
There is likely a level of incontinence present if you need to change a diaper every two hours.  And in that case, the diaper is just a treatment option for the incontinence.   It’s just like glasses.   I wear a knee brace whenever I am walking for more than an hour.   If I don’t, my knees will throb.     It’s the same thing with diapers.  If you don’t wear a diaper, you either going to need to run to the toilet every two hours, or wet yourself.
 I also don't do full voids into my diaper, but I do short bursts.     To be honest, being discreet and wearing a pair of boxers over my diaper has never created an issue.   There is probably some level of incontinence if you can't go more than 2 hours in even the thinnest diaper, at which case a diaper is a treatment option.   That's be
When I have had to do it ,for an out of town doctors appointment ,no time or place to change ,a double boosted NS supreme lasted me 26 hours ,sure the inside of my rubber pants was a little wet ,but everything else wasn't!
Unless you are drinking like a fish ,there are some amazing diapers out here, that have excellent performance if you let them ,and it's absolutely not hard to conceal it ,i wear the NS,rubber pants,with an Abena body stocking over it ,followed by a onesie,i dont wear "normal" pants ,however a pair of denim jeans does a good job of camoflaughe ,wear a long untucked shirt and your good to go ,obviously the Bodystocking and onesie provide compression and keeps the diaper from sagging and prevents any unwanted spectator visuals if you bend over.
Wearing diapers isn't even a state of mind ,having worn it ,knowing it's limits ,and having confidence in it and yourself is all you really need .The object of a diaper is to be on your ass and off your mind, having faith it's doing it's part well you do whatever it is that you need or want ,dark colors,thicker fabric,longer shirts ,one size larger trousers,cargo pocket khakis ,i even have both a vest and jacket ,that can not only conceal my firearm and tablet,extra magazines,a HT radio and batteries,sunglasses,ID ,but can be a mobile concealed diaper bag ,they will conceal two NS ,4 liners ,16 catheters,barrier cream,changing pads ,and actually the vest has a rear pocket that can take an additional 2 diapers and 4 liners.They are perfect for large venues ,where you may not want to have a bag at all,the vest also is cut longer so it will obscure your butt.
No matter where you go or what you wear ,the same basic concealment strategies apply,no matter what your concealing or why .

Earlier this year I had a family wedding to go to it was my in-laws and I haven’t worn around them much so I was a bit concerned but my husband assured me everything would be fine so as most people know wedding days are long days I left it until the last minute to put on a fresh diaper and I went with an abena L4 with a pair of big girl undies over the top to help with sagging this diaper lasted for the whole time and I’m talking for about 10 hours and to my knowledge nobody noticed. Also I wore a long flowing dress.

To go along with what I previously said, Use your regular home time to experiment with many different brands and absorbency of diapers and give them a real good work out.  By that I mean don't just use a specific diaper 2 or 3 times, use a package over a week or so and get a really good idea on just how long you can go before needing to change with each different brand you try.  By using a pack over a week or so, you will get a good average.  In some cases maybe you pee more due to what you have been drinking and your level of activity.  You may pee less if you are working or sweating on a job or out in the sun.  Also assess how much each diaper swells up and how bulky it gets when wet, especially over 5 or 6 hours or more.  Wear different pants and clothing over each diaper including what you normally wear, shorts, jeans, knit pants and all.  This will give you an idea on how your overall look is with each different diaper so you have some idea on how much your diaper bulk is noticeable.  People say that others won't notice you have a diaper on or the bulk, and that's pretty much true of strangers you see on the street or when shopping.  I think the opposite is true of people you know well and see daily, such as friends, coworkers and family.  Over time they have got to know just what you regularly look like since they see you all the time.  if you're wearing a diaper that is too bulky under your clothing, they may pick up on the fact that you don't look the same as you normally do.  That also goes if you start to buy pants a size larger.  The larger pants may hide the diaper bulk more easily, but the larger and baggier pants will look out of normal for those close friends and family who see you all the time and still draw attention that something is different about you.  Have your wife (or mommy if you wish) give you an objective opinion on how you look in all your pants and shorts wearing different brands and absorbency of diapers.  Make sure she is honest about it - this is not the time for baby or roll play when trying to asses how you will look in different diapers and clothes when among family and friends.

I say this not with the idea of you hiding the fact that you now wear diapers from your friends and family since your decision to go 24/7/365 means you will be in them all the time. I think people you are close to will eventually know sooner or later, but the idea is for you to determine which diapers work the best for different situations.  Why wear a Mega Max or Betterdry diaper that will last 8 to 12 hours between changes if a thinner more discreet diaper will do the job and last 4 hours for less money and be less noticeable.  The idea that people close to you will know sooner or later is beside the point if you go all out with the decision to spend the rest of your life in diapers full time. You can still be discreet about wearing your diapers when you don't need a bulkier extended absorbency diaper for every day normal use when you are able to change regularly.  By getting use to many different brands and absorbency, you will be prepared to choose what will work best for an extended trip, concert or situations when it may not be easy or prudent to carry extra diapers and change on your normal regular schedule.

• Like 1

While I do completely agree that those that decide to wear diapers permanently should exercise discreetness you can do so in any diaper you choose.

I hide thick diapers everyday.  Even after sharing with close friends I wear diapers full time they still could not tell I was diapered.  Rearz Inspire + Incontrol, Rearz Princess, and ABU Simples are primarily the only diapers I wear.  All are very thick overnight diapers.  I personally believe wearing thick diapers at first when you begin your journey into permanent diaper wearing is important. 

Before your bladder is trained to release frequently and in small amounts you will be flooding your diaper all the time.  Having diapers that are thirsty enough for those floods are important as you will be much less likely to experience frequent diaper leaks.  

Time should be spent finding the right diapers.  When I first started my journey I tried almost every diaper on the market.  Fit and capacity are both crucial and in my opinion are important if you want to stay the course towards diaper dependancy.

Lastly, the only right answer is what YOU feel is best for you.  Only you can make that decision.  Sure, I wear diapers permanently and I can share with you my experiences.  @rusty pins can look at it from a different perspective.  He does not wear diapers permanently and can give you his unbiased opinions.  At the end of the day you are the one that will be wearing diapers for the rest of your life.  It is a major commitment and a long journey and I hope you find the happiness I have found by wearing diapers full time.

• Like 2
On 5/31/2019 at 1:16 AM, sweetlilone said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm early on in the 24/7 diaper wearing but have been gradually increasing my use of the past year with the use of the Mistress Mommy Solution program. I really want to stick to the program and am looking for weak points that I know may lead me to not wear. One is going to a concert. My mommy and I love live music and theater but I can see that it may be a problem wearing for the 4-5 hours that it will take to drive to and experience the event. How do other 24/7 wearers handle this? I can see maybe changing in the parking lot before going in and wearing a thicker diaper that I know will get me a few hours use maybe. Should I take in a backpack? I'm sure I will get a look from security when they open my bag and see diapers. Maybe that is just something I need to get used to??  The other event that I know about is a family reunion that will be coming up with the 4th of July.  We live a few hours away and will be traveling with my daughter ( early 20's) who doesn't know about my diaper wearing. I've been able to keep it from her with wearing baggy pants and relatively thin diapers that I have to change every 2 hours. I guess I could go to the car and change if needed and maybe wear a little thicker diaper. I'm definitely learning that you have to be prepared and with all the tools out there are many ways there. Is there any advice from those that have lived this longer than me? I really want to commit, so I want to find out how I can do it while feeling secure and protected. 

We've all been there and whatever anyone says it isn't easy. I also gave up being 24/7 twice partly due to situations like this and secondly thinking "Do I really want to damage my body/"

I'm now on my 3rd attempt at becoming diaper dependent and have lasted 8 months so far, so its likely the point of no return is close. If you really want to achieve this, one thing the 12 Month Program says is you have to keep saying top yourself "I am a diaper wearer" and if that is the case then you can't go anywhere without spare diapers. Before I chose this path I was someone who always tried to travel as lightly as possible avoiding any bag if I could. Now I go nowhere and I mean nowhere without my backpack of supplies, which for me even on the shortest of trips includes the following items:

2 or 3 diapers

Spare plastic pants

Barrier Cream - I use Sudacrem

Wipes

Toilet Roll

RADAR disability toilet key - they are so much larger than standard cubicles

Hand-wash disinfectant

Bags for dirty diapers - always carry these to respect others

Enjoy the journey wherever it may take you and the very best of luck

• Like 1

Thank you all very much for your insight. I very much appreciate it. In just starting to wear diapers 24/7 I'm trying my best to face my fears, feel secure and happy as well a being discreet if possible. Telling mommy I wanted to wear a diaper to the concert was my first thrill. I had never asked before as she typically had me in pull-ups for outside activities at this point. She didn't even bat an eye and said no problem if that's what makes you happy. She was concerned about how I was going to change and I told her I didn't think I would have to if I did it right.  I ended up wearing a size 6 diaper inside a Northshore supreme diaper on the way there. After a 2 hour trip, I just slipped the size 6 out ( very squishy) and the Supreme diaper lasted the rest of the time without leaking. ? I did have a problem trying to relax enough to wet freely when I was there though.☹️  I was sitting almost the entire concert. Definitely, something I will have to work on. 

For me using a size 6 diaper stuffer inside a primary thinner diaper is more manageable than using a thicker more absorbent diaper while working. I spend a lot of my time in the car during the work day and when I'm not I'm very close to clients so finding a secluded spot and slipping my wet diaper out and replacing it with a dry diaper is much more manageable and discrete than wearing a thicker diaper for a longer period of time. There is also much less chance of accidental exposure as I'm not really openly displaying many of my parts. Certainly changing every 2 hours isn't the best, but I think it meets a happy balance that will allow for me to wear at work successfully. I'll have to explore more to find what works out best in the long run. 

Thank you all for your tips. They really help!

Hi If you are in the US you may not need them, but in the UK and much of Europe some disability toilets are locked and you need a special key to open them which you can get on Amazon. Disabled toilets are simply so much larger than the standard public toilet cubicle making it far easier to get changed

Could you tell me more about this what does it do?  I am just not sure!
In Europe there are private toilets, beaches, parking areas, etc.. in different places that are specifically for people with disabilities that are all locked and unlocked with a Radar Key,it's a fantastic system ,here in the states we suck ,there's places I go that have locked "family style" bathrooms aka big enough for somebody in power wheelchair and care aide .One person has the key and you have to ask ten different people to find that person ,it would be so much easier if we had our own key that unlocked them wherever you went . However we are not that smart,or care enough about people to do something that forward thinking.

Yes over here as long as you have a key they're great. Also people seem to me much more understanding if they see you coming out of one, as more people seem to be aware that not all "disabilities" are visible.

6 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Yes over here as long as you have a key they're great. Also people seem to me much more understanding if they see you coming out of one, as more people seem to be aware that not all "disabilities" are visible.

Hmm not everyone. I once had a rather large middle aged woman give me the evils as I came out o a disabled loo. I just smiled sweetly at her and told her I was incontinent and was changing my pad. You should have seen her face.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, stevewet said:

Hmm not everyone. I once had a rather large middle aged woman give me the evils as I came out o a disabled loo. I just smiled sweetly at her and told her I was incontinent and was changing my pad. You should have seen her face.

LOL!  I had resolved to do something similar if challenged using the airport lounge disabled toilet to change.  I was going to tell the complainant exactly why I was using it and ask them if they had a better idea.  As it happens, nobody has asked thus far.

1 hour ago, DaveeBEd said:

I think I'd actually get a kick out of being challenged and telling them why, its my humiliation thing!

I know just what you mean. I am incontinent and always will be so I like having fun with it where ever possible. The look on peoples faces when you tell them is priceless.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to give everyone an update. This past weekend was definitely a turning point for me. I'm soo excited!! Unfortunately there was a death in the family that meant an over 2 hour trip, time with family and then a drive home with others that didn't know about my diapers in the car. I asked my mommy if she thought I should wear a diaper or a pullup. She said "Don't you think a diaper would be best" :) I was in heaven!  I quickly replied yes even though my nerves started to act up. The next question was ok now what do I wear.  I ended up wearing a NS supreme with a large booster, fixing pants (thanks for the recommendation) and a onesie. I was lucky my tailor must have know I would be in diapers because there was lots of room for the extra bulk!! ? No noise that I could hear and certainly manageable bulk.  I was definitely nervous but constantly telling myself that it is better to constantly wet than to flood to avoid leaks.  I tried to own it and act like nothing had changed. I meet with family and friends I hadn't seen for quite some time and it all worked out great!!! ? No leaks!! It was a bit more bulky by the end and I felt a bit of a waddle when walking but I LOVED IT!! The people that I hid my diapers from for years were there and here I was thickly diapered like I always wished for. Mommy drove on the way home because I was sooo tired. The kids stayed with others so we were alone. She asked if I needed to change my "baby diaper" because she didn't want me to leak in my  suit. I was about 3/4 wet surprisingly and changed in the back seat as she drove. I wish she would have stopped and changed me. I should have asked her. Maybe next time.... :) Thank diaper lasted about 8 hours. I tried to watch my fluid intake. The biggest problem I had was trying to wet and keep the drop feeling when in public and especially with others I know. I find myself holding very often.:(  Sunday was my family reunion. EVERYONE was there... yikes. I wore the same after waiting to the last minute to change. It was soooo great to wear in front of everyone. Shorts.. a Long shirt and no one said a thing!!! ? Again... I had to focus on not holding and relaxing. That is definitely something I have to work on. I was very careful about my fluids and 12 hours later the diaper still was only 3/4 full. It lasted the entire day!!!!! ?