LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Star Trek: The Intuit - Chapter Six (Updated April 15, 2020)

CHAPTER ONE

PERSONAL LOG: Stardate 44317.8

Welcome to the USS Hyacinth, the oldest (and only) running Miranda-class vessel in all of Starfleet. Once upon a time it was a science vessel, built during an age when tensions with the klingons ran high. Now it’s little more than a cargo ship and personnel transport; easy assignment for an engineer straight out of the Academy.

We’d just shipped out of Risa, the infamous pleasure planet; not that the crew collected any stories. We had a schedule to keep and no leave outstanding. What little we saw involved half-naked locals waving goodbye to our passengers. We ushered them aboard the away vessel and began our journey to the nearest star base.

Not that I was bothered. Risa has its reputation for a reason, and brags billions of satisfied visitors, but that’s not me. Sex is great, but I’m just not a ‘Risa’ kind of girl. The things I want are… complicated.

God, what I wouldn’t give for a working holodeck, and a night’s freedom from Starfleet protocol.

Life aboard the Hyacinth comes with challenges, but rarely with difficulty. The ship itself is in good shape despite being over a century old. The crew, twenty five in total, are friendly enough, though we have little to talk about. By the time my shifts end I’m eager to return to my quarters, replicate a meal, snuggle my teddybear, and pass the time watching andorian melodramas.

It gets lonely sometimes. We all get lonely, but the shape of my feelings aren’t the kind to be shared. I check in with a Starfleet counsellor every couple of weeks, but there are no practical outlets to meet this need.

Three days into our journey to Star Base 12 and I received a call from one of the passengers. The replicator in her quarters had shorted out, and she was in desperate need of a raktajino. It was close to the end of my shift, but didn’t mind making the effort as the other ensign signed on. ‘Love Songs of the Forbidden Moon’ could wait.

I moved to the passenger level, walked along the corridor, and pressed my thumb to the bell. The doors hissed open, and immediately I was dumbstruck. There in the center of the room stood a woman, naked as the day she was born, smiling without a care in the world. I covered my eyes.

“Oh! I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have-”

“No, no, don’t be silly,” she said. “Come in. You’re here to repair the replicator, yes?”

“Yes, but… ma’am. You’re naked!”

She hummed. “Yes, I’m aware. Nudity is nothing to be ashamed of.”

My shoulders turtled to swallow my head. “I appreciate that, ma’am, but if it’s all the same to you I’d prefer if you wore clothes.”

The passenger huffed. I listened as she sorted through her things and waited until she found adequate attire. When I dared to look, curious in spite of myself, she wore an incandescent blue gown that clung to her shape. Heavy breasts, round hips, she was the embodiment of a mythical goddess. I followed her body upward to the thick, scarlet curls that ran down her shoulders. She turned, persing her sharp and very full lips.

“Is that better?” she asked.

I nodded dumbly and collected myself. Yes, she was the most beautiful woman I’d seen in a long time, let alone stood near, but I was there to do a job. She was a passenger, not a potential date. Even so, what were the chances of…

No. I wouldn’t go there.

The replicator proved an easy fix. “One of the photon sequencers is misaligned,” I said, and crouched to reach the upper corner of the machine. One new micro-coupling and a psionic fixer later and it would be as good as new. It was the kind of work I could do in my sleep, or with an attractive distraction lingering in the room.

She took a seat at a nearby table, and crossed one leg over the other. My heart beat faster. The smell of sex lingered from under her robe, conjuring memories of the last time I lay with a partner. It seemed forever ago, and my body ached for it. The sooner I could return to my quarters the better.

“You didn’t tell me your name,” she said.

“Ensign Morris, ma’am.”

“Morris,” she hummed, her voice deep and smokey. “Do you have a first name, ensign?”

I hesitated, but thought better than to catch her eye. “Sally… ma’am. And you?”

Her deep forest eyes probed under the layers of my Starfleet uniform, prompting a shiver down my spine. She finally answered, “Artemis.”

A goddess in body, and a goddess in name. How ironic that she should share a title with a patron of chastity. Her wild aura, however, seemed entirely apt.

“Does it get lonely out here, Sally?”

Her asking sent goosebumps running down my arms, not because there was anything wrong with the question, but because of how it called attention to my plight. Space, and the confines of a starship, were isolating at the best of times. But I didn’t tell her that. Instead we chatted about my home on Earth, just outside of Alberta, and my Mom’s ginger snap cookies that no machine could replicate.

The hollow in my chest deepend, pining for the familiar, but work was there as welcome distraction. The photon sequencer snapped into line, and the job was done. I started to place my tools back into their box.

“You’re human, yes?” As though being from Earth didn’t imply that.

“Yes,” I said.

“I find humans delightful,” she said. “You believe yourself the rulers of your emotions, but anyone with the mildest sense knows the undercurrents you suppress.”

My body tensed further. “You’re betazoid.”

She warmed like a breeze that filled the room. Thick plates of transparent aluminum shielded us from the void of space, so it had to be her. “Got it in one,” she said.

When I moved to stand she placed a hand on my shoulder and with great care guided me down again.

“I’d like you to stay on your knees a while, if that’s alright.”

I should have been insulted. As an officer of Starfleet it was unbecoming to fall for the wiles of a passenger in transit. There were protocols about this sort of thing. And yet to do so would be bluster. She was a betazoid, an empath! She could sense the arousal in my belly, the spinning in my head, the deep desire inspired by a strong woman looming above.

Her hand stroked my cheek like palm fronds in the wind, and she hushed. God help me, I curled into her touch. Starfleet be damned, she wrested authority from them with the smallest motion.

“I… I…”

Her voice softened, almost sang. “It’s alright, my girl. Don’t worry about a thing. I’ve got you.”

She knew this was my weakness. The sex, the wanting, the throne she held by sitting above. Before I was even aware she held all of the cards, and was playing them to her advantage. Worse yet, I wanted her to. My body was a cacophony of desire hungry for sensation; for her to touch, to claim me, make me small, make me hers, to fill me, to hold me, to… to…

I pulled away and snapped to my feet. Tears pricked my eyes, but they did not break my resolute stance as an officer of Starfleet. My shoulders stiffened and I started for the door, forgetting my toolbox as I did.

“This can’t happen,” I said, telling myself as much as I did her.

Artemis glided to her feet and smiled. Her understanding was like a beacon in the dark, begging me to fall.

“You don’t have to be ashamed,” she said. “You’re not a little girl.”

The words struck like a hammer. Why did she have to say that? The air left my lungs, and my body was on the verge of collapse. All I wanted was to scream and to cry, to find somewhere safe, but there was nowhere to turn.

Her expression turned. The cold in my chest was hers as well. With painted shock she flew to me and wrapped her arms tight. Wide stretched loving hands cradled my back, running up and down in a soothing motion.

“Except you are a little girl,” she gasped in realization, “and nobody has seen you in a very, very long time.”

Tears rolled down my cheeks like boulders. Shame caught in my throat. I was small in her arms, afraid, without the disciplined Starfleet officer to protect me. All I had was this strange and sudden women whose song and whose hands knew where to go. Finally I held her back, shaking, clinging with all I had.

“I’m sorry. I-I can’t…”

“Shhhh.” Her digit stroked my brow, removing a strand of hair so she could see me fully. I didn’t want her to see. The thought turned my knees to jelly.

If experience had taught me anything it was that little girls were difficult to love when their hearts sat in an adult body. Flashbacks of every confused lover flew across my senses. Some were angry, others so bewildered by the reality that they turned cold. Why should this be any different?

Artemis swayed, and cooed, and sang. Her hands were like magic, weaving warmth with every turn. “It’s alright, babygirl,” she said. “I’ve got you. I’ll protect you.”

No. I wasn’t a baby. I was an adult. Nobody could protect me. I had to protect myself. But her words shattered my cold ego. Once upon a time I thought someone so loving a fantasy; something that could at best be created on the holodeck. But there she was, flesh and blood, resting my head above the cradle of her breast.

I cried, I cried, and I cried. Hot tears spilled off my cheeks and onto her skin. Artemis didn’t seem to mind at all, and encouraged these out of control feelings with a gentle tone. Somewhere in an ocean of sobs I stopped being Ensign Morris of the USS Hyacinth, and became Sally, the small child wandering the distant cosmos.

• Like 3

Well, I like Star Trek, and I like a good story; so you have me hooked. Thanks for posting this, if there is more on offer I am looking forward to it eagerly, if this is a one shot, well, it was really nice. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Well, I like Star Trek, and I like a good story; so you have me hooked. Thanks for posting this, if there is more on offer I am looking forward to it eagerly, if this is a one shot, well, it was really nice. 

There will definitely be other chapters, though how many depends on how much energy I can generate.

37 minutes ago, CutieButtCrusader said:

There will definitely be other chapters, though how many depends on how much energy I can generate.

Well, fix up the matrix on your dilithium crystals, set your deflector to maximum, and power through my friend, power through. 

• Like 1

Chapter Two

Perhaps I should have been surprised when Artemis reached into her luggage and removed a lime green pacifier. She smiled a knowing smile, and though I balked in the face of it she’d anticipated my hesitation, and looped me once more into her arms. Her touch was as soft as it was inviting, and lost for words I was helpless as she teased the silicone nipple to my lips. There was little prompting before it slipped inside. A warm shiver ran over my body, and I melted further into the alien woman’s embrace.

In that moment Ensign Morris of the USS Hyacinth ceased to exist, and in her place was Sally, the lost little girl wandering through the stars. I exhaled through the plastic shield of the pacifier and deflated into the betazoid’s arms. Her every caress anticipated my need, and filled the lonely vessel of my inner child with a warmth long since forgot.

Artemis cradled my head against her breast and hummed. “Do you have a stuffed toy to cling to, sweetheart?”

I mumbled around the nipple. “Yesh, but… she im my quarders…”

“Then perhaps you should borrow one of mine,” she said.

Returning to her bags Artemis began her search anew. I stood to one side, suddenly cold, and wrapped my arms around my chest. The longer I was away from her the sillier I felt, all the more aware that I was a grown woman begging for maternal affection. What would my crewmates think if they could see me? What would the Captain say?

She returned moments later with a ball of fur that fit snugly in her arms. She squeezed it, and it gave an automated chitter. “Say hello to Topa the Tribble.” Of course it wasn’t a real tribble - Starfleet would have never allowed it through customs - but it did not take away from the lifelike allure of the toy.

I snatched it greedily and fell back into Artemis’ arms. She was momentarily startled by the enthusiastic affection.

“What do we say?” she sang.

“Fank you,” I mumbled.

She hummed, and guided me to the lounge. Even if I weren’t like putty in her hands she was strong, pulled me under one arm and lifted my legs over her lap like they were nothing. My head cradled into the dip of her collarbone, and I suckled happily while I listened to the sound of her breathing.

“Little Sally,” she cooed. “You really needed this, didn’t you?”

I nodded. The last time I played as a little girl was with a less-than-understanding partner who didn’t want to ‘play with kids’, as though we were harming a real child. Just the idea made me shudder with guilt. Children are sacred, and I would never!

Artemis lifted my chin so that I caught her gaze. Her eyes twinkled like the sunrise over an icy moon, and I was hers.

“What sort of games do you want to play?” she asked.

I shrugged, and shied away with lack of imagination. This wasn’t exactly planned.

The elder woman shushed me and stroked my hair. “Well, I have a few suggestions,” she said. “Do you like… playing dress up?”

A happy tingle inspired me to bounce. I nodded.

“Would you like it if… I played with your hair?”

I nodded again, and pressed my head into her, inviting her fingers to run through the strands. She laughed delightedly, and sat me back up.

“Would you like me to put you in a diaper?”

My excitement stopped short. A diaper? My heart screamed yes, but the only time I’d ever delved so deep into the fantasy was in the red light holosuite district during my academy days. Sharing the experience with a real person was a plateau I’d yet to scale.

Artemis grinned. “So I take it that’s a yes?”

It was impossible to meet her gaze, but I nodded. God, the embarrassment burned in my cheeks, and stirred with my arousal. Every thought whipped into a thirsty haze, demanding more and more. Any thought of my duties, or even andorian melodramas were cast to one side for the sake of this incredible woman.

“Computer.” The ship’s artificial intelligence chirped in compliance. “One adult diaper, waistband size ninety centimetres, with… I don’t know. Make sure it features a cute print.”

The replicator set to work assembling the garment from an atomic level. Moments later there appeared a folded piece of white padded plastic with stars, moons and miniature starships printed across it. The cocktail of emotions stirred at the sight of it, and I was frozen.

“We’ll get to that in a minute,” Artemis said. “First we need to dress you. A nice, clean diaper can be the icing on the cake.”

Was I making a mistake? Any doubts evaporated the moment she guided me to my feet, and prompted the self-adhering seam running down the front of my uniform to open. I shuddered as she peeled the yellow bodysuit from my shoulders, and fingered the straps of my bra. Tiny moans escaped the shield of my pacifier, and fixed my eyes shut.

Her fingers traced down my bare flesh, along my chest soon either hand cupped a breast each. The shifting weight coupled with her touch sent goose pimples running all over. God, I wanted her to touch me again!

“Silly girl,” she said. “Little ones don’t wear bras. They don’t have boobies.”

She bounced the fatty tissue in her palms as though to further her point. Obviously I had breasts, but it was fun to pretend. Her words made me smaller; her words made me real.

Piece by piece she stripped me of my clothing; first my uniform, then my bra, boots and socks, leaving me naked save for the purple cotton panties with flowers I was wearing beneath.

“How did you ever convince anyone you were a big girl?” she teased.

Artemis delivered kisses to my naked skin, moving down the back of my neck and between my shoulders. I clung to Topa and whimpered through the shield over my mouth. At my sides she laid tender bites and sucked until I buckled. An electric charged surged through my bones.

She pulled away and I was alone. More than want, I needed her touch. Everything was cold without it.

“One moment, my little Sally,” she sang.

I pried an eye open to spy her combing through her luggage again. On the other side of the room was the diaper in the replicator, sitting as a stark reminder of how far this game had yet to go. Crossing my legs and clinging tighter to Topa I attempted to soothe, only to find those wholly adult faculties had slipped away.

Artemis returned with a gentle hand, and leaned in to kiss my forehead. Her lips seemed to breathe joy into my body, and I bounced with giddy excitement. Starfleet had quickly become a distant concept.

“Give me Topa, little one,” she said. I clung tighter to the tribble. “It’s only for a moment,” she continued. “Come on. Be a good girl.”

I did want to be a good girl, and though my arms felt empty without Topa I did as I was told.

“Arms up!”

I raised my arms, and when I did Artemis slipped them through the holes of a soft, aquamarine tee-shirt. The material glided down my skin, softer than the practical uniform bodysuit, and popped over my head. My sudden caregiver pulled the hem over my breasts, letting the fabric slide across my nipples. When I sighed and was at my most vulnerable, Artemis leaned into my neck and stole another sensuous bite.

God help me, I didn’t know how I was still standing. Fortunately I wouldn’t have to for much longer. Artemis placed Topa back into my arms and guided me to my knees, facing away from her as she sat on the couch.

She pulled my ponytail free and raked her fingers through my hair. The smooth rhythm was almost hypnotic, and I leaned back into her.

“Would you like your hair in pigtails, little one?”

I nodded and relented to her touch. The brush combed through the strands in repeated fluid motion, as though untangling the knots in my hair were doing the same to my spirit. I hummed into the pacifier, and was so small under another woman’s watch. The sensation cast my thoughts back in time. My real mom never did this, but I could rewrite that history like a computer file thanks to Artemis.

Parting my hair to either side she wrapped bunches in simple bands so that they pointed to either side. She let go with a satisfying snap, and when I opened my eyes it was to the reflection of a little girl sat on the ground, suckling happily with pigtails bouncing on either side.

“Aren’t you pretty!” Artemis sang.

I threw myself into her lap and clung to her legs. She was safe, she was warm, and in her the gates were open for my little girl to run free. Nothing in the whole quadrant was as good. Artemis giggled and stroked my back with magic fingers.

“Looks like someone’s having a good time,” she said. I murmured in agreement. “Are you ready for your diaper?”

I stopped, and peered over to the replicator. There the anticipated garment sat. Slowly, with cheeks flushed crimson, I looked up to my caregiver and I nodded. I was ready.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hopsalot said:

Awwww I’ve never even seen Star Trek but I like this story so far! Can’t wait for more updates

WHAT Never seen Star Trek? I am sorry, we can no longer be friends lol (jk). 

I am enjoying this a lot.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Awwww I’ve never even seen Star Trek but I like this story so far! Can’t wait for more updates

I feel very complimented when someone outside one of my fandoms finds my work accessible, so thank you!

5 hours ago, Guilend said:

WHAT Never seen Star Trek? I am sorry, we can no longer be friends lol (jk). 

I am enjoying this a lot.

Hey, people are allowed to like different things. Let this be a gateway drug to Trekkiedom. :P

And thank you for reading!

This is starting out to be an amazing story.  Sally clearly has some AB feelings going on and it seems that Artemis is well aware of that. I am very disappointed that I have run out of likes for the day because I would love to give this one. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Chapter Three

I lay back on the comforter, eyes fixed closed and face pressed into Topa. This was it; my every fantasy come to life, thanks entirely to this strange woman, and I was too ashamed to face her. We’d barely spoken and she understood me better than even my closest friends or crewmates, and told me so with every idle stroke of my skin. I shuddered, and prayed it would never end.

“Where’s my little Sally?” she teased, and searched playfully around the corners of the bed. I pressed deeper into the toy, as though it would actually conceal me, but contorted with laughter when wriggling fingers found my sides. Did empathic powers read ticklish spots as well?

“There you are, my sweet little girl!”

She crawled the length of my body and devoured me with hungry eyes. They soon met mine, never once blinking, and forced me to wriggle beneath her. She hushed me with benevolent strength, and stroked my cheek. “I would never hurt you,” she said, and I believed her. The adoration in her gaze was protection from the harsh universe.

Artemis removed the pacifier from my mouth, which was answered with a gentle whine. It didn’t last long, however, as the silicone nipple was then replaced by full, wet lips and the taste of her breath. A passionate kiss rolled between us and opened wide. Warmth from the pit of her chest rushed through my head. Before I knew it I was drunk on her, and thirsty for more.

The betazoid woman pulled away and slipped the nipple back into my mouth. She smiled the smile of a woman with all the power. Her hand ran down my touch starved cheek.

“Good girl.”

Slow digits ran down the curve of my sides and slipped under the band of my panties. Artemis growled with delight, prompting a fresh wave of embarrassment that had me clinging to Topa. She laughed, and peeled the purple cotton from my mons and along my legs. They clasped shut, too shy to reveal all of myself, but the damp pool at the base of my panties were all the proof she needed.

Artemis pulled the seat to her nose and inhaled deeply. I could hear her revel in it, humming in delight. “I think someone’s been enjoying themselves more than she’s been letting on,” she teased.

My legs clasped tighter, and my thighs became slick. There was to be no hiding.

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” she hummed. “Then we’ll slip you into a nice, clean diaper.”

Resistance, as they say, was futile. With only the gentle prying of her hands my legs were apart. Her touch glided down the smooth flesh and left me exposed to her. Cool air kissed the slick lips of my labia and I yelped, hiding deeper still into the toy. At this rate I would burrow through Topa in no time.

Artemis smiled audibly. The more the embarrassment, the more she reveled. She leaned closer until her breath tickled my skin. I shivered in anticipation, stiff as a board in wait for her to land between my thighs. She did, and I gasped, overcome with warm shivers up and down my body.

“You’re a very naughty girl,” she said. “I might be down here a while.”

Kiss by hungry kiss she roamed my thighs along to the heart of my arousal. Then finally - finally - her lips met my swollen labia and stole tender nips. God, I was losing my mind! I ground my hips to her face, begging for more. Artemis was happy to oblige, took a firm grip of my legs and buried her face into my kitty.

Yeah, I call it my kitty, just like in the stories, and it felt so right. I was small and helpless under her, and she was the guiding force through this very much adult world which I was barely a part. Though I was no stranger to sex it was better this way; sweet and forbidden in the hands of my most vulnerable self.

Artemis growled into my kitty, and probed her tongue under my fleshy hood. A surge ran from head to toe the moment she made contact. She was ravenous, practically slurping on my button. I fought to keep from moving, but she held my legs tighter, keeping me just where she wanted me.

Topa fell to one side, and when he did I caught her gaze. Artemis was as great a presence as there ever was, leveling me with the sheer power of her aura. I suckled on the pacifier and laid back, grabbing Topa and once more taking refuge in the toy.

There were no more thoughts; just explosions of sensation rolling like a tidal wave in my belly. I was helpless, just as a little girl should be. Everything around me felt so big, and I, so small. Artemis was a more than adequate caregiver, guiding me through these powerful feelings. In that moment I was hers - every part of me, hers.

With no effort at all her finger slid into my entrance. Two or three would have been no effort I was so wet, but one was all she needed; a single knowing digit to curl inside, beckoning come hither against the wall of my kitty. Artemis massaged the swollen flesh, working in tandem with the licks against my clit. My heart beat furiously, pumping fire through my body until screaming through my paci. Noone had ever been so adept at navigating the secret corners of my body, but to Artemis it was second nature.

She slurped, she licked and she probed, all while holding me down with a firm and nurturing hand. In no time at all I was on the edge; the floodgates were open, and I was gushing. How long had this secret fantasy begged to be met? Perhaps that’s why I didn’t resist, despite knowing it against regulation to fraternise.

Artemis lifted her head, chin covered in drippings from my kitty. She smiled. “Cum for me, baby. Cum for Mama.”

Those were the magic words. The smaller I became, the greater the force inside until I could hold it no more. My body convulsed, shaking around her fingers so hard I nearly fell off the bed. Artemis held me in place, containing the orgasm so that I felt every universe-shattering pulse. It rolled across my body, cascading in waves, leaving me short of breath and in a pool of sweat.

I moaned with need through the paci. “Mama!”

Next I knew her arms were around me, and my head was nestled between her breasts. Through the soft tissue I could hear the steady beat of her heart, and slowed in time with her breathing. I was lost in the haze, but safe in her arms; safe with Mama, even if it was only for the night.

She teased the pacifier from my lips. I whined at first, until she replaced it with her fingers. I’d never tasted myself before, but didn’t mind the sour metallic tang from between my legs. That didn’t stop the power she held in feeding me my sex from being any less erotic. I slurped lazily on her digits, and hummed.

“Good girl…”

The words filled me with pride and satisfaction. I was a good girl. I knew I was a good girl because Mama said so. No stress about antimatter reactors or dilithium cores; I made Mama smile, and that was everything.

“Now, I think we’ve put off that diaper for long enough, don’t you?”

She could have said anything and I would have done it. My thoughts were a disparate cloud all orbiting this wonderful woman. I laid back, legs open wide and drank in the air, waiting for what came next.

• Like 4
  • 9 months later...

Chapter Four

I’ve always loved the idea of diapers; the idea of them, less so the reality. My first adult diaper lacked the charge I’d invested in fantasy. The plastic caused me to sweat, and though soft the drooping seat offered no security. Alone in my quarters it meant nothing. I was an adult woman wearing incontinence protection, and nothing more.
This was different.

With deft fingers and a sixth sense for stimulation Artemis rocked me to my foundations. She stood over me, her robe hanging half open, exposing a bare hip and half a breast. She was more substantial than any dream I’d projected before; more intense, more arousing. Perhaps because for the first time I’d revealed myself to someone, and she embraced it!

She unfurled the crinkling garment, never once breaking our stare. I gulped around the pacifier, too long exhausted to put up a front of resistance. The voice in my head saying such things were unbecoming of a Starfleet officer were barely a thought. I wanted this; the exposure, the vulnerability, the tender, loving touch - all of it.
Artemis. Mama. Please. Your little girl needs a change.

“Come on, baby girl. Legs up.”

I did as told, and with one hand she snatched my limbs and lifted my bottom from the bed. Her strength was incredible! If I didn’t feel so small and helpless before I certainly did at that moment. Artemis lay the diaper flat beneath me, and set me down on the soft, cotton lining. An electric shiver ran along my skin as she reached for an object nearby and brought a gentle rain of sweet smelling powder between my legs. I giggled and kicked, clutching to the stuffed toy in my arms.

“Such a good girl,” she sang, humming a melody as she attended me. Guiding my legs apart the beautiful betazoid folded the diaper between them, and pulled the tabs taut around my hips. She snapped another two pairs in place until I was snug in the garment’s hold.

Artemis smiled. “There. All dressed!”

She sat beside me, and guided me upright into her arms. The empty seat of my diaper puffed a white cloud as I sat on it, pushing the air out. I giggled, and I blushed, helpless under this woman’s watch.

And that’s when I realized; the diapers, the baby clothes, the toys and the pacifiers meant nothing by themselves. Like strange matter in the distant cosmos they needed to be perceived by another to live to its potential. The little girl in me was a conduit; a means of connecting to another human being - something to be shared, idle on its own. That was why the fantasy fell short… until now.

My body was light as a feather, and with a burst of energy rarely experienced I bounced into Artemis’ lap. My legs straddled her, my arms clung to her neck, and I whined needily through the pacifier. Fresh tears ran down my cheeks, but they were happy tears - tears of release. Unbecoming of an officer or not, we’d gone too far to turn back. Shame and reason could wait another hour until concluding our exploration of one another.

“Oh! Is someone feeling little?”

I nodded. Yes. God, yes. So small. So warm. So safe. What a marvellous gift to be blessed with.

Artemis cooed and stroked the back of my neck. “Let’s have a cuddle, little one,” she said. “There’s so much more for me to show you.”

With a smile that could melt any heart she leaned back, lifted my chin so that she had a clear view of my expression, and pulled the robe open. I couldn’t look away. Her heavy, naked breasts hung from her chest, full to the point of bursting. Artemis’ skin was creamy like milk, which I hoped against hope filled the fatty mountains she carried.

One word crossed my mind. “Thirsty,” I mumbled through the pacifier. My eyes did not wander from the engorged nipples that probably fed more lips than I could count.

Her large, brown areolas were hypnotic. I couldn’t pull away, even if I wanted to. So entranced was I that I was barely aware that Artemis moved my body so that I was laid across her. The swollen nipple begged me closer, and I listened.

“Come on, sweetheart. Time for din dins.”

She pulled the paci from my lips, and for a painful second there was nothing to fill them; though the need was quickly satisfied when I fell into her chest, devoured her flesh, and suckled on her ample tit. God, she was warm, and she was soft, and she was everything I ever wanted, like I was born to hang on her breast. I needed it, and I kneaded it, latching on with both hands in my attempt to inhale the thing whole.

Artemis laughed. “Someone’s a hungry baby,” she teased.

That was me - I was the baby; this was my place, where I belonged. This was how babies eat, being fed by their Mama. I was just fulfilling my place in the natural order... not that I was thinking about it all that hard.

Every thought trickled from my ears, leaving only the simplicity of the act. Baby and Mama, Mama and baby. All that existed was her and that melodious voice that lulled me deeper into contentment. I couldn’t dream of anything better.

Just then something sweet hit my tongue. I startled, not quite realizing what it was. A stream trickled into my mouth, and before I could gulp it down Mama was stroking my hair and hushing me.

“Let it happen, baby,” she said, almost in a whisper.

So I did. I relented to this most childish act, and it was heaven. I’d never had a meal so satisfying since... long before I could remember. It was more than just milk, it was a piece of her that filled my belly. If love itself could take physical form, I was sure this was it.

I pulled as close as I could - closer, even - and Mama held firm. No doubt she could feel everything I could; delight and peace the likes of which I’d never known.
How could anything feel so good?

My body relaxed so much that the seat of my diaper was soon flooded. I wasn’t aware of it at first; too far gone in the closeness with my surrogate mother to realize. It wasn’t until the weight of the garment pulled down and the last trickle ran down my backside that I knew; I’d wet myself. I pulled away from the nipple and blinked.

“Is everything alright, little one?”

Perhaps I should have been surprised, but I wasn’t. I looked down through the haze of euphoria and shifted my legs. The padding between then was decidedly more dense.

“Mama,” I gasped, “I... I fink I had a accident..."

Ensign Morris would have been beside herself, but she was gone for the night.

Artemis reached down and pressed the seat of my diaper. If I didn’t know it before, I knew it then. There was no mistaking the soggy padding against my skin - soaked all the way through.

“Well that’s okay,” she said. “You’re only a little baby, and babies can’t control themselves, right?”

She was right. I nodded dumbly.

“Should we get you changed?”

“Um..."

Artemis tilted her head. “What is it, little one?”

Words struggled to climb to my tongue, but I had them, somewhere. It just took a little more time when I was small.

“Can I, um, stay wet a liddle while longer, peas?”

Don’t ask me why I wanted to stay in a wet diaper. I could explain that as much as anything else. Maybe I’d become attached to what I was wearing. Maybe the warmth felt nice. Maybe, I don’t know, I didn’t want to break the rhythm of what we shared; or maybe it was nice to be wet and know that things were still okay. So long as I was with Mama, everything was okay, even if we’d only known each other for an hour.

I pressed my head into her breast, hungry for more milk. If it was the last thing I ever drank I would die happy.

Artemis stroked my hair and smiled. “Alright, honey. But just until bedtime, okay?”

I hummed, and continued to nurse. Forget Risa. This was my dream come true.

To be continued...

• Like 2

Your're back! I am so pleased that you decided to continue this story. It is a real treat to see two things that I love dearly be intertwined so well. Thank-you for the update. Unfortunately you have left be bereft of more, so until you post again. Thank-you very much. 

6 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

That was a really good chapter it was awesome I look forward to more

Thank you! Fingers crossed that I get some more spare time.

1 hour ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Your're back! I am so pleased that you decided to continue this story. It is a real treat to see two things that I love dearly be intertwined so well. Thank-you for the update. Unfortunately you have left be bereft of more, so until you post again. Thank-you very much. 

Heh. I'm glad you enjoyed it. And honestly, I'm glad I waited to write this one instead of forcing it out. I wasn't sure of the direction, but sometimes it takes a while. That and it's mainly written because quarantine gave me the time. :P

Chapter Five

The communicator beeped under the heap of my uniform. “P’Rsett to Morris.”

I blinked the sleep from my eyes, and nuzzled into the warmth at my back. If I was still dreaming, I didn’t want it to end. Nothing could pry me from the heavenly embrace that I’d search out for so long.

“P’Rsett to Morris! Sally, where the hell are you?”

… Except that.

I darted from the bed and rifled through my belongings, only vaguely aware of the wet, sagging diaper dragging my behind. A pang of guilt stirred as Artemis rose with me. It would be better if she slept.

“Morris here,” I said. “Um, hi, P’Rsett.”

Ensign P’Rsett was one of the ship’s science officers, a caitian, stationed on the bridge. She was also my bunkmate, and was well aware of who never came back to their quarters.

The squishy garment felt cold between my legs - no longer exciting, but shameful. How could I explain being infantilized by a passenger?

“Hi, yourself,” P’Rsett said. “Lieutenant Grul is on the warpath. You’re twenty minutes late for your shift!”

Artemis placed a hand on her chest, feigning guilt. That was easy for her; she wasn’t the one facing a reprimand, particularly one from a grouch like Grul. He was a tellarite - not a people known for their patience and understanding.

I winced. “Be right there. Morris out.”

The dam wall burst, and suddenly I was in tears - the same level of fat, ugly tears that were spilling out the night before. I was a Starfleet officer! Starfleet officers didn’t pretend to be babies, let alone piss themselves! Except I was still a little girl, and in big trouble.

Maybe Ensign Morris would have kept her composure, but fresh out of Mama’s arms Little Sally still lingered. I wasn’t ready to be a grown up and face the universe. It was too big!

I cried, and I cried, until finally the arms of the loving betazoid lifted me from the floor. She hushed and cooed, and stroked my back until I settled in her shoulder. One hand supported my weight, pressing the clammy diaper against my skin. God, how embarrassing!

“Now quite ready to be a big girl, huh?”

She knew. Of course she knew; empathic powers and all.

Artemis pulled away and brushed the tears from my eyes. Her smile made it easier. At least she believed that everything would be alright. I wish I had that confidence.

“Be gentle stepping back into your grown up shoes,” she said. “Tell you what. You go have a sonic shower, and I’ll get you a raktajino. I bet you like it extra sweet.”

She was right, but... I didn’t have time for either of those things.

The look in her eyes, warm as it was, said that she was not in the mood for arguing; and how could I argue with her? “Mama knows best,” she said.

I didn’t see Artemis for the rest of the journey, only in part by choice. For the rest you could thank Lieutenant Grul assigning extra shifts and overtime to my roster. Everything from panel glitches to loose power couplings was, by his decree, a ‘Morris problem’.

Not that I was bothered. The work was just busy enough to keep my mind from how good it felt to share myself - to have a Ma-

No. Not going down that road. I was a Starfleet officer, and had work to do.

A week later we arrived at Star Trek twelve. The Hyacinth’s crew, myself included, stood in a row to thank passengers as they disembarked. Butterflies churned in my stomach with the prospect of facing her again.

Artemis, Mama; sad as it sounds, I thought about her every idle moment - the night we shared a snapshot of contentment I never thought I’d live to experience. Now it was like a drug I’d spend the rest of my life chasing. Next to it, everything was a disappointment.

I was shaking. The cool, Starfleet exterior hissed against the burning desire of a little girl that just wouldn’t grow up; but so long as my superiors were watching, the officer won out.
That confidence shook the moment Artemis emerged from the hatch. She was different to when I saw her last - clothed - but every bit as beautiful, with her scarlet curls wrapped in an updo, and with a peach colored gown cascading down her shape. And yes, her breasts were just as inviting, more as they threatened to spill from her plunging neckline.

Warmth flooded my cheeks in a cocktail of arousal and shame. The smart choice would have been to look away, but how could I?

“Mouth closed, ensign,” said Lieutenant Grul.

Crap!

Artemis scanned the line, and grinned when she saw me. I thought she would have been mad, but she appeared anything but. I cast my head down; who knows how small I might become with a single look.

She guided my arms and took my hands in hers. ‘Just a betazoid being friendly,’ I thought, mentally explaining it to my superior officers.

Artemis squeezed. A tremor shot through my knees. The Starfleet officer held her balance.

“I want to thank you for sharing yourself with me,” she said.

And I would again, first chance I got.

“It was a pleasure to have you aboard, ma’am,” I said. ‘Take me with you, Mama,’ I didn’t say. This might be the last time I ever saw her, but I would dream about her forever - I knew it.

God, what a stupid thought. I doubt it meant to her what it did to me. I was fixating because I was desperate, because I was lonely, because I was-

She placed a data chip in my hand, and leaned in to plant a kiss on my cheek. Her lips were just as soft as the first time they touched my skin, and I was in rapture.

“Write me,” she said, “and let me know when you’re next on leave.”

My heart stopped cold. She couldn’t mean that; but before I could ask she was on her way to her next destination.

I turned to Lieutenant Grul, who did not approve. Then again, he didn’t approve of much.

“You fucked that betazoid woman,” said P’Rsett.

I damn near choked on my drink.

“We agreed not to talk about it,” I said.

“You think I didn’t see your face while she disembarked? A fling is one thing, but girl, you’ve got it bad.”

So much for subtlety. Even if she did give me her contact information, nothing would come of it - not in a million years.

“I didn’t know you were into cougars,” she said.

“Well, you’d know all about that.”

P’Rsett’s whiskers curled as she smiled. “That’s an earth cat, right? You say that because we caitians look like earth cats. Clever!”

I shrugged, and stared into my synthale. “It’s nothing,” I said. “I just forgot how good it could feel, you know? Without the resentment, or the distance..." Or to be seen at all, I didn’t say.

What were the chances of something like that happening a second time? I rolled the data chip in my hand. Maybe better than I hoped.

To be continued...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter Six

PERSONAL LOG: Stardate 44318.2

The Alpha Quadrant is a big place - approximately thirteen thousand lightyears from one side to the other - but sometimes even that isn’t big enough.

I’d just returned to quarters after a status briefing when I found a message (flagged ‘personal’) waiting on the comms. A small part of me dared to hope it was from a certain betazoid, but what were the chances.

Since boarding Star Base 12 she was all I could think about; her smile, her touch, the taste of her skin - the gentle sing-song hush over her voice that made me so, so small. With one message I could have that again... maybe.

The message wasn’t from Artemis. It was from my Mom.

“Hi, sweetie! Guess who happened to be in the system? I know you’ll likely be on the clock when you get this message, but when you’re finished you should pay a visit. Dan and I are on base, staying in the civilian suites. We’d love to see you. Toodles!”

Dan being my mother’s lover. Nice enough guy, but hard for me to get close to - then again so was my Mom, unless you were a certain kind of person. Children, even her own, were never that kind of person.

Still, I owed her an appearance. Starfleet life meant being away from home this Christmas and the next. And, complex feelings aside, I cared about her.

Mom and Dan had a suite on the base’s outer ring - a room with a view, overlooking the system. The door was set to open automatically on my arrival, so I entered. Immediately I was taken by the smell of fruit, something citrusy I couldn’t put my finger on.

“Sally! You made it!”

I was still in uniform, so didn’t leap out of my skin when I saw them gathered around the table. However, there was a third person there, and when I saw her my blood turned to ice.

“We were beginning to think you weren’t going to make it,” Dan said.

What was she doing here?

The blue skinned woman looked up to me with a gentle smile, the same I’d fallen for so long ago. She then beamed wider, breaking the vertical crease over her features, and flashed every shining tooth. So beautiful, and yet...

“Maedra!”

She stood and pulled out the chair next to her. “Please, sit, my love,” she said, just like old times.

Except these weren’t old times - not that I was about to say so with Mom and Dan watching.

“You didn’t tell them.” It wasn’t a question - just a fact.

The last I saw Maedra we were in San Francisco, Starfleet Academy, receiving honors; mine in engineering, hers in counselling. It seemed only yesterday that we were freshmen running into each other outside the Bolian Embassy, and an eternity since parting ways.

‘A break,’ we’d decided, because it’s healthy for couples to spend time apart, right? That’s when I signed on for a stint on the Hyacinth. What better place for an ensign to find herself than out in the stars?

Maedra understood - or at least she said she did.

We sat in the officers mess, which was the closest refuge after an awkward dinner. I stared into my tea, the only thing I could get my stomach around. The last thing I wanted was this conversation.

Her blue fingers reached across the table and slivered between mine. “I’ve missed you,” she said.

I looked up and fought a smile. “I’ve missed you too.” It wasn’t a lie.

Her mouth hung open. ‘I love you,’ she didn’t say, and neither did I. Sure, the feeling was there, but putting it into words…

Maedra sighed. “What happened, Sally?”

Shame burned in my cheeks. Did she really not remember?

My thoughts cast back to our apartment on the bay, who can say when? It was the afternoon, and I was alone - Maedra had an exam, and plans to spend time with classmates after. So, it was up to me to entertain myself…

...and the perfect chance to indulge.

I changed the holovid from melodramas to cartoons, and gathered Gregory, my plush parrot, from the chair in the bedroom. Maedra didn’t approve of childish ‘decorations’, even if she claimed to understand on an intellectual level.

‘It’s the product of insecure attachment during adolescence,’ she reasoned. Even if that were true, you’d think she’d accept the reality of that need. Instead she pushed a goal. ‘By nurturing your emotional growth you’ll soon be able to put away childish things and become an actualized adult.’

Giving up Gregory? I didn’t like the sound of that.

But I put up with it, because I loved her, and soft toys were a very minor part of my life; besides, the good times outnumbered the bad. She listened when I needed to be heard, and I made her laugh. And then there was the sex...

I don’t know what made that day different. As soon as Maedra was gone a need welled in my chest. Cartoons on the holovid, Gregory in my arms, and one other thing. I bit my lip while considering the replicator, and fought to push out the command.

‘Baby pacifier, blue, size altered for an adult mouth.’

The object materialized on the plate, and I was in awe. Soft toys were one thing, but sucking on a plastic nipple like a baby was another. Don’t ask me why I wanted it so much - Maedra would have theories if she ever found out - but the feelings were too large for me to question.

A diaper would have been perfect, I thought, but I wasn’t game. That was as far as I was willing to experiment, lest I was discovered. Maedra wouldn’t be home until late, but regardless, the risk was too great.

Next thing I knew I was on the floor, sprawled on top of a mountain of pillows under a blanket, Gregory in my arms, and a pacifier firmly in my mouth. The action was automatic; my body had never forgotten that basic function. My whole body relaxed around it.

It was perfect. I was small, I was happy, and most of all I was safe. Curled up in a makeshift bundle I was as close to a feeling I’d chased without knowing since childhood. I breathed a sigh of relief, and was lost, deeper and deeper into the fantasy.

Soon, I slept, and I slept, and I slept.

When I woke it was to Maedra standing at the doorway of the living room. My mouth hung open, overcome with a feeling of emptiness. It wasn’t until I saw the pacifier hanging from Maedra’s finger that realization snapped.

I’ll never forget the look on her face - not angry, or upset; no, it was worse than that.

She shook her head. ‘Is there something you want to tell me?’ she asked. ‘Sally, I… what is this? My love, you know this isn’t normal.’

My eyes cast to the floor. Shame burned down my cheeks in fat tears, but I held back sobbing. Maedra said nothing; not when I had so little control. She wanted an ‘adult’ conversation, and I was anything but.

‘Infantile regression’, she called it - a ‘problem’ to be ‘fixed’. How was I supposed to argue with that? She was an expert, a Starfleet counselor, and I was… I don’t know.

Broken?

In the star base mess hall my mouth hung open. I wanted to say something, anything, but no words were forthcoming.

To be continued...

3 hours ago, CutieButtCrusader said:

‘Infantile regression’, she called it - a ‘problem’ to be ‘fixed’.

I am going to start out by saying that I really really love this story, and I really really love Star Trek.

That being said, I am not a fan of Maedra. It is completely unethical for a counselor to give professional advise to a person with which they are in an intimate relationship. There is too much mud in the water, and their professionalism will suffer because no matter how good you are you will still have a personal agenda.

With that out of the way, I am really eager to see where you take this, and what role Maedra plays. I am assuming a foil or a general antagonist, but can only guess. Thank-you for the addition, I can't wait for the next one.