LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 6. Kate

“Honey,” I said groggily, “What’s wrong?” We’d just gone to sleep a couple hours earlier, and Jordy had woken me up getting out of bed.

“Uh … my diaper leaked. I didn’t know what to do,” Jordan replied, a sheepish and embarrassed look clouding his face. If I weren’t so tired, I’d have found him cute. I propped myself up with my left hand and reached for the lamp with my right, and I put hand right in the wet spot in the process. With the lights on, I saw the dark stain on Jordy’s light blue pajama pants. He looked like a bedwetter with a leaky Goodnite.

“Sorry,” Jordan continued, “I didn’t want to wake you up. Should I change the sheets?”

“Go change yourself. I’ll take care of the sheets.” In a few minutes Jordan came back in wearing just a fresh diaper and his t-shirt, his pants balled up in his hand before he tossed them into the laundry basket next to his dresser. I could have sworn by the way he looked at me he was thinking about trying to make a move. Maybe because confessing the leak had turned him on – it had never happened before because until a few nights ago he never wore to bed. But it may have also just been me. Not to brag, but I always thought he got fortunate with me, physically speaking. I’m taller than he is, in better shape as well, and even then in my mid-thirties, I don’t mind telling you I was quite the dish even in my doughty flannel pajamas. Hardly the stuff of Victoria Secret catalogues, but I had a figure and face perfect for L.L. Bean or Eddie Bauer, more the woman next door than an impossibly airbrushed model. I think I snapped him out of it when I flicked the clean sheet over the bed, that little wave of air bringing him back to the present.

Jordy never wore just a diaper around me, which I always appreciated, and I think he’d just forgotten to take clean pajamas with him when he went to change in the bathroom. Of course, for all his effort to not rub my face in his fetish all these years, now he had nearly made me sleep in it.

“Sorry, honey. I didn’t mean to,” he said.

“I know. Let’s go back to bed. Could you clean the mattress tomorrow?” I tossed my pillows back on to the bed and got back under the covers. I didn’t think much of this episode. It didn’t occur to me this was a big deal, and in the morning, I didn’t mention it, much to Jordan’s relief. He was still embarrassed; I could tell at breakfast. He wasn’t very talkative.

I was patient when it happened again two nights later, and the night after, but the night after that, I finally laid down the law.

“Jordan, I’m tired of this. One more wet bed and you’re getting punished.”  I had considered this the previous night. I didn’t want to punish him for anything related to his diapers because I was afraid if I did, I’d accidentally become somehow responsible for them, or at least responsible for monitoring his behavior around them. I told myself I’d sternly but gently tell him he needed to fix the problem, but in the moment, once more out of bed and changing sheets at an ungodly hour, I added the “and you’re getting punished” by accident. But having said it, I knew I had to follow through. I hoped he’d figure out a solution before I had to do that.

“I didn’t mean to,” was all he could think to say. He was standing next to the bed looking just plain silly. I don’t like having unkind thoughts, but as I looked at him, as I made the bed even though he’d wet it (guess maybe I’m still a little irritated about it), I thought all he was missing was a teddy bear and a pacifier and a tear on his cheek.

“I know that, but the mattress smells, and I’m tired of losing sleep.” I threw my pillows back on the bed. “I actually have to get up and go to work tomorrow. This was your idea. If you want it, you need to fix it, honey.” I got back in bed and turned away from him. He flipped the light off and climbed in, not saying anything. I felt guilty, but just a little.

Jordan’s solution was simple. He stopped peeing in bed. If he woke and had to go, he got out of bed to do it and got back in. I hadn’t had to change sheets in a couple of nights, but Jordan getting in and out of bed sometimes woke me up. Last night I had awoken to see him standing next to the bed, not moving, and immediately getting back in. Of course I knew what he was doing. It didn’t exactly gross me out, but he looked ridiculous. I preferred not to think on the fact that he was urinating on himself. He has a very obvious potty face, too. It reminds me of my nephew’s, but of course, he’s not in diapers anymore.

The next night, it wasn’t even midnight when he woke me up. Him getting out of bed wasn’t what woke me. No, no – he was still in bed, staring at the ceiling, not moving.

“Jordan! You’re pissing on me!” I was out of bed before he even stopped, I think. His hands flew under his hip as I threw my side of the covers over him.

“I’m sorry…it was an accident,” Jordan stammered as I glared at him. Maybe in the day time I wouldn’t have been so angry about it, but I was, and my face said it.

“I told you to fix this!”

“I fixed it. I thought I fixed it,” Jordan said back, sitting upright and getting to his feet. Our marital bed was between us, the covers twisted in a heap and in the middle a large wet spot, unmistakable on our royal blue sheets.

“If you had fixed it I wouldn’t be wearing wet clothes right now,” I said as I started to strip off my wet bottom and top.

“But I did…I bought plastic pants to hold in the leaks,” Jordan said, his hands moving over his diaper area and wondering how he’d leaked through them. I went into my dresser for clean pajamas.

“We’ll deal with this tomorrow. Goodnight,” I said as I walked out. I got in the shower and thought about what to do. I figured he was in there wondering how much trouble he was in, and so was I. It’s not like I’d written down every possible way he could get in trouble and a corresponding punishment. This wasn’t a standing rule he’d broken, but I told him to fix the leaks, he’d had a few days to figure it out, and he’d obviously failed. It was an accident more than disobedience, but it was an accident caused by negligence. It wasn’t even an accident, I mused as I washed it off me. It was an “on-purpose” with an accidental side-effect, but one it was his responsibility to avoid, and he hadn't.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Oh somebody’s in trouble...hahaha. That was a lackluster effort in fixing it on his part and he rightfully deserves this...?

And yet, all you gotta do is read the ubiquitous “how do I stop side leaks” on this very forum to see how many people think plastic panties will fix them. Such naive souls... ?

• Haha 2

I'm guessing he's going to end up wearing a pack of diapers and multiple layers of plastic pants, each slightly larger, further protected by a witch laying a spell on his plastics to help prevent leaks, which fails spectacularly to the point that the flood fills the bedroom to a depth of 18 inches and it is then he remembers he badly flamed a water wizard online who said he'd get revenge on the naughty baby.  *nods* :)

15 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

And yet, all you gotta do is read the ubiquitous “how do I stop side leaks” on this very forum to see how many people think plastic panties will fix them. Such naive souls... ?

Yeah I'm a side sleeper and if it wasn't incabable of peeing while laying down I'd not really expect plastic pants to help because I've heard some stories.  Well except for those huge ones which cover most of the body. 

1 hour ago, kirababy said:

cloth diapers don't leak at night nearly as much as disps do.  Sound slike one way or the other, he needs better diapers

Or a nice comfy crib he can leak into without disturbing his wife.?

15 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Or a nice comfy crib he can leak into without disturbing his wife.?

Or a diving bell. 

7 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Or a diving bell. 

Think the pumps might be loud in the bedroom though.  Though if are into diving bell pumps is okies for thems, every is differents!

Hi Everyone! In order to have more time to work on stories without it taking away from other things I need to do (stupid adulting!?), I've decided I have no choice but to move my writing to Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/alex_bridges.

It's only $3 a month, and that's less a Starbucks. Now, we all know what you're doing while you read this stuff ?, and isn't AN ENTIRE MONTH of that worth more than a coffee (if you don't think so, you're doing it wrong!?).

So as many do, I'll be posting new chapters here one week after they've posted on Patreon, beginning with Chapter 8. For now, here's Chapter 7.

Chapter 7. Jordan

Knowing I was in trouble, I changed the bed, and I could see on my side the clear yellow borders of those first few accidents as overlapping circles, left behind despite my best efforts to clean the mattress the following mornings. I was pretty upset when I heard the shower turn off and the door to our second bedroom close. I hate it when she’s mad at me. I really, really, do. And now I was worried I was in trouble, too, though it had been an accident.

I stripped off my cold pajama bottoms and felt the outside of my plastic pants were surprisingly dry, except for a little dampness around one leg opening, obviously the culprit. I went to the bathroom to change myself and got back in bed. I had hard time falling asleep again, partly because I was worried, but mostly because I didn’t like my Katie not being there with me. It wasn’t like she didn’t travel for work a few times a month. This was different. She was just down the hall because she was mad at me. I felt pretty guilty.

When I got up the next morning, the detritus of last’s night leakage was on the floor: my wet pajamas, her wet pajamas, and our wet sheets. I figured I’d be in less trouble if I cleaned up the room.

When Kate came, I was bent over stuffing our bedding into the laundry basket, giving her a perfect view of my butt through the blue plastic pants I had on over my diaper. Not my manliest look, I know, the way the panties balloon out from me and make me look smaller, and I’m already a pretty small person.

“Did you not even change last night,” Kate asked me. I straightened up.

“Well, uh, I didn’t, um, p-p-pee again,” I stammered. When I looked at her, the phrase “pay the piper” came to mind, and I had instant butterflies in my stomach. Angry butterflies. I guess I hadn’t quite realized it before, but that was the moment I realized my life had changed, when my wife asked me not whether I was wearing a diaper but whether I had changed into a dry one, while I stood there wondering what punishment she had in store for me.

“Come here to me,” Kate said as she moved to stand at the foot of the bed. I did as I was told, and standing in front of her like a little boy about to be chastised, the two-inch height difference, that was never an issue between us, made me feel even more like like a kid.

“You were in a little bit of trouble, Kate said, holding her thumb and forefinger just a half-in apart, “before, and now you’re in this much,” she said as she pulled her fingers three inches apart. “I don’t want to be in charge of your diapers, sweetie, but what are the two things we talked about in the rules?”

I had a hard time looking at her, and a hard time remember the second thing, so I said the first. “You said the keep the leaks to a minimum.”

“And this many nights in a row is not a minimum. And I told you to fix the problem, and obviously you haven’t. Those stains on the mattress aren’t coming out.”

“I know.”

“It’s pretty embarrassing having those there.”

I swallowed again. “I know.”

“Do you remember the second thing we talked about with your diapers?”

“I …” I didn’t. “Sorry,” I decided to apologize instead of trying to fake it, something that never worked when I was a kid but always did manage to get me into more trouble.

“Hygiene. Do you really think it’s hygienic to wake up in a leaky diaper and then go back to sleep?”

“A diaper can last through the night,” I protested.

“When it works,” she retorted. “When your … peepee is in the diaper, not on your skin and on our mattress. You should have changed, and I shouldn’t have to tell you these things.”

“I guess I didn’t think about it.”

She shrugged. “You need to start thinking about these things. You want this; I’m on board with it; but it’s your responsibility.”

“I know,” I mumbled. Honestly, though, I didn’t see the big deal. Before we moved in together I’d have slept in a leaky diaper. I wouldn’t have even changed the sheets in the middle of the night but waited until morning. But maybe she was right about it and I should’ve. Still, though, wasn’t like I developed some massive dermatological problem. It wasn’t that often, maybe once a week or less, even.

“So,” she sighed, “I’m going to punish you. I was going to take your phone away for the day, but now that I see you still in that leaky diaper, I’m going to spank your bottom.” She tried to keep a stern, gentle, even tone, but I could’ve sworn her breath quavered when she said ‘spank your bottom.’ For my part, I looked everywhere but her face, nervous, those butterflies getting angrier by the moment, and wondering what a spanking felt like on a bottom that had been in a wet diaper for eight hours.

• Like 6

I just managed to get to this and it’s turning out to be a awesome new story. I fully expect Jordan to be in tears by the time Kate finishes with his spanking. If he really wants to fix the problem of nighttime leaks, then he is going to need to invest in some good thick cloth diapers. Even then I still have an occasional leak but normally only if I drink a few beers before going to bed. At least for the most part the leaks are minimal and not often. Very happy to give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

• Thanks 1
On 6/8/2019 at 5:56 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

He should convince her to spank the diaper it's it's fault for leaking *nodsnods* The thread is tagged diaper discipline after all :)

Blaming others is a sure way to make the punishment worse ??

28 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Blaming others is a sure way to make the punishment worse ??

Blaming others would make his situation hilarious if he blamed the diaper for being lazy :)  At least until he got shot down with doublespanks :)

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Blaming others would make his situation hilarious if he blamed the diaper for being lazy :)  At least until he got shot down with doublespanks :)

That chapter is up on Patreon and will be available here on Sunday. Poor Jordy is having a very unusual day. ?

Chapter 8. Kate

“I’m going to spank your bottom,” I said, “and then you’re going to spend the morning figuring out how you’re actually going to fix this problem.” I was irritated with Jordy, not angry, and I wanted to drive home a few lessons, albeit gently. Leaking was an accident but a careless one; I told him to fix the leaks, and he didn’t; he should change when he leaks; and finally, I wanted him to understand I was in charge and could spank him for anything at any time. I wanted this first punishment to drive that home. I kept my voice so matter-of-fact, like it was the most normal thing in the world for a husband to get a spanking from his wife, like we’d been doing it since we’d met, like it was the natural consequence of his misdeeds. But damn, I was turned on, and when he looked so sheepish, hardly able to make eye contact, shuffling on his feet, like a scare little boy about to feel his mommy’s hand on his rear end, I wanted to jump him. After.

“Do you understand what’s going to happen and why you’re getting this punishment,” I asked him.

“Yes, Kate.”

“Good. I don’t like having to do this,” I lied like the world’s most lying-est  liar, “But it will teach you a lesson. I want you to go clean yourself off and come back in here. Three minutes or less. Go.”

He turned on his heel and scampered off to the bathroom, his droopy night diaper sagging against the back of his thighs. For the first time, I understood the allure some woman felt for a man in diapers. I was in control; he was not in control. I was going to spank him; he was going to get spanked by me. I wear panties like a responsible adult; he wears diapers, and he couldn’t even be trusted to do that, so far, without needing to be told to how to do it. While he was in the bathroom, I had an evil idea while he was gone, and he came back in wearing a towel around his waist as I decided to do it.

I wanted to tease him, ask if the little boy was scared, but I also wanted to draw a line between punishment and funishment. This was plain discipline. I sat down on the edge of the bed with one leg on the mattress and one off so he could lay across my lap with his feet hanging off the edge of the bed.

“So,” I said, “do you have any questions?”

He stuttered, “H-How many?”

“Until I think you’ve learned your lesson. There won’t be any fixed punishments in our house. This isn’t a transaction; it’s discipline.” I let that sink in. “Come lay over my knee,” I said, patting my thigh.

Jordy laid himself over my thigh with his towel still on. He did it slowly, carefully, uncertainly. It was a new position for both of us, and I think he felt a little nervous about hurting me by resting all his weight on me, which is sweet but not an issue. I put my left hand around his thin waist and pulled him closer in a tight grip. I put my right hand on his butt.

“When’s the last time you found yourself in this position,” I asked.

“I guess … six months ago.” The last foreplay spanking we did.

“No,” I corrected him, “about to get a real spanking?”

“Oh, um, I guess, maybe 20 or 22 years ago.”

“Well, you probably won’t go that long before your next one,” I said as I pulled the edge of the towel from under him and tossed it over, exposing his butt. “And you don’t need that,” I said as I put my hand back on his bottom and tightened my grip again. I raised my hand and (SMACK) brought it down on his right cheek, then (SMACK) on his left, and I kept alternating them, watching his pale buns wobble and start to turn pink quickly. He wasn’t reacting much yet, which I took as a sign I was being too gentle and began to concentrate on one cheek at a time, giving fix or six swats, including three or four in the same place, and then repeating it with his other cheeks, making sure his bottom want spanked from the top to his sit spots and concentrating some especially hard smack on the underside of his butt, wanting to make sure he got the full effect of what a real spanking felt like. That had him grunting with each smack before I was even half done teaching him his lesson.

(SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK) I slowed down to deliver harder swats and let my hand rest on his bottom after each one, not letting the spring-back motion of my palm lessen the sting. He squirmed a bit but didn’t try to get away. I heard what I thought was a quiet sniffle, difficult to hear over the sound me turning his butt a darker and darker shade of red. When I was done with his butt, I gave him three very hard smacks on the back of each thigh. The second set made his feet kick. I don’t know how many times I spanked him. 100? 200? Enough for my hand to really hurt. I didn’t intend to always give him hand spankings, but it being his first one, I didn’t want to be overly harsh. I didn’t say a word at first after I stopped, wondering what he’d say or do.

After a perhaps fifteen seconds of silence in the room, during which I held my hand over his butt to feel the heat radiate from it, he said, “I’m sorry.”

“For what?” And he repeated back to me the things I told him he had done wrong.

“That means you learned your lesson. You can sit up now.” I helped him to sit up and opened my arms for him, so with one leg on the floor and one on the bed, like me, we hugged, and I rubbed his back while he leaned against me. “All’s forgiven now,” I told him.

“Thank you,” he said. I didn’t expect that.

“No corner time this morning,” I told him, “I wanted you to go take a real shower, than do your best to clean the mattress, and then figure out how to fix this problem. When you think you’ve figured it out, we’ll look at it together before you buy anything, okay?”

“Okay.” He sounded sad, and I didn’t like that, not one bit.

“Hey,” I said, taking his face in my hands, “I told you: you got punished, it’s over, all is forgiven. Do you believe me?”

“Y-yeah,” he replied.

I kissed him hard. “Then there’s no need to be sad. It’s over. That’s how a spanking works.” I handed him the edge of his towel, and he wrapped it around himself while he walked back into the bathroom.

I was waiting for him when he got out. I had gone to get out some cleaning supplies and to dig a sharpie out of our junk drawer in the kitchen.

“Thanks,” he said, when he saw those things laid out on the bed. He was wearing his robe, and I caught sight of his white diaper through it.

“One more thing I did want to make clear, though,” I said, trying to sound playful, “not so much for us but in case anyone else ever wonders, is who did this.” I produced the sharpie from my pocket. Don’t you think that’s a good idea?”

“W-w-well …”

“I mean, we’re gonna be telling some folks anyway, and you wouldn’t want, say, a mover or a maid to one day think your wife is a bedwetter, would you?” He gave me a smile that half said “let’s get this over with” and half said “I’ll admit that’s kinda funny.”

“Wadduya want it to say,” he asked, chagrinned.

“How about just ‘Jordan’s side?’” I handed him the marker and got out of his way so he could inscribe that on the mattress above the overlapping yellow rings he’d left. “How’s you bottom feel,” I asked as he literally bent to the task.

“Warm.”

“Well, I bet that diaper is gonna hold the heat on for a while. And maybe this afternoon after we get this problem fixed, we can warm up the rest of you.” I gave him a loud pop on his butt and went to go fix something for breakfast.

• Like 8
On 6/12/2019 at 8:39 PM, Author_Alex said:

The paucity of likes is depressing. Do people like this? Doesn’t seem to have gotten many reads.

It's just full blown summertime , being construction is on full swing and not much free time ?.