LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Healing of Almighty God

Some of you will know that 6 months ago I had a very serious health crisis. I was admitted to hospital with severe cardiac problems. I was surprised, because I am generally in robust good health and have no history of heart problems or in my family history. When admitted and examined, I was found to have an 'ejection fraction' of just 8%, a figure that prompted my cardiologist to tell me to get my affairs in order and that I would likely die. The nursing staff were also half-expecting my demise. I was told if I 'made it', I was a candidate for heart transplant.

As you can imagine, this was a very distressing and surprising event. I was literally at death's door. If you research ejection fraction you will see that 8% is 'incompatible with life' and doctors I have seen since since express surprise I even lived thru the night. Nobody else they knew of had survived that low a rate.

Some medication and 9 days in hospital was able to keep me alive and while my heart did improve slightly, it was still very, very poor and I faced a lifetime of medication and significant limits on what I could do. Months later, more tests showed that my heart had improved slightly, but was still very very poor. My prognosis was ordinary to say the least. I 'probably' wouldnt die and I 'probably' would live a normal life span. 

And then enters Almighty God and everything changes.

One night, God spoke to my husband and told him to get up and read his Bible, which he did. After that, he told him to pray for me as I slept. I was mostly asleep and so I dont really remember, but he prayed for me at 2am. There were no shining lights or angels and in fact, nothing seemed to have happened at all.

Then two weeks ago - about 5 weeks after the prayer -, we went for yet another medical appointment to discuss surgically implanting a defibrillator into my chest and heart, essentially to keep me alive in case of further deterioration. But when the doc saw my latest tests he said that there was NOTHING WRONG WITH MY HEART AT ALL!! My ejection fraction was back in the normal range. My heart had shrunken back to normal size and there was no sign of any abnormality at all. I was in perfect cardiac health

I was the recipient of a divine miracle and no other explanation is possible. My Other cardiologist said that I was BY FAR the fastest and best improver of any patient he has ever had in his long career. It just doesn't happen.

This is the third divine miracle in my family so for all of you who sometimes doubt God's power and involvement in our lives, let this story be an inspiration to you.

• Like 2

Reminds me of what happened with my mom on her last cath, she was having heart attack symptoms,  needed an ambulance,  when the cardiologist finally got to working on her (he'd been busier that a one legged man in an ass kicking contest ) we was expecting to hear bad news, she had more caths and stents than I can remember, 2 bypasses, i was expecting to hear "surgery ", NOPE! The doc saw improved vascular system,  collateral growth  and could hardly see where the grafts were done, doc called it a coronary vasospasm, but i think it was God

• 6 months later...

Rosalie, I went through a similar experience in December of last year, and had to undergo a quad bypass, and I ended up with sepsis and a GI bleed, where my hemoglobin dropped to 5. I had multiple praying for me, and visit me in the hospital. Today I am 1 year postop. Now life isn't all birdies, and butterflies, but I'm not in a dirt sammich. And, God willing I know He has a plan for my life, though I have no idea what it is, but this isn't the first few near death experiences for me, but I hope they are the last.

FYI: I have a factor 5 gene that makes me predisposed to Strokes, (4), Heartattacks (2), and Embolisms (0), but blood thinners, and heart medicine till the day they put me in the ground.

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2019 at 9:47 AM, Fulldiaper said:

Rosalie, I went through a similar experience in December of last year, and had to undergo a quad bypass, and I ended up with sepsis and a GI bleed, where my hemoglobin dropped to 5. I had multiple praying for me, and visit me in the hospital. Today I am 1 year postop. Now life isn't all birdies, and butterflies, but I'm not in a dirt sammich. And, God willing I know He has a plan for my life, though I have no idea what it is, but this isn't the first few near death experiences for me, but I hope they are the last.

FYI: I have a factor 5 gene that makes me predisposed to Strokes, (4), Heartattacks (2), and Embolisms (0), but blood thinners, and heart medicine till the day they put me in the ground.

I am pleased you got thru it and are doing well. Keep looking up!

On 2/17/2020 at 4:32 AM, Fulldiaper said:

thank you very kindly

Ive had open-chest surgery before (not cardiac) so I know that drama of just recovering from the operation itself, nevermind what they did when there. Take it slow and pray constantly.