LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I miss little builders ?

I really like the little builders diapers from tykables. They were hands down my personal favorite. The hook and loop tapes we're perfect for me, since I can't seem to get a diaper tight on the first tape. The absorbancy level was perfect for me. I wear 6 to 8 hours, so to get a full diaper feeling in the time allotted these were perfect.

The Tykable overnights are good but hold to much to get what I want out of them.

Cushies are good but I am not a big fan of the tapes, you have to be in the ballpark on the first stick, sometimes I am not great at this.

ABU is where I started and they have good dips but the plastic isn't as soft as my inner thighs like.

Anyone have any suggestions for a replacement to Little builders? I thought I read there was a level 1 replacement coming from tykables but no where to be found as of yet.

14 minutes ago, yadkinky said:

I really like the little builders diapers from tykables. They were hands down my personal favorite. The hook and loop tapes we're perfect for me, since I can't seem to get a diaper tight on the first tape. The absorbancy level was perfect for me. I wear 6 to 8 hours, so to get a full diaper feeling in the time allotted these were perfect.

The Tykable overnights are good but hold to much to get what I want out of them.

Cushies are good but I am not a big fan of the tapes, you have to be in the ballpark on the first stick, sometimes I am not great at this.

ABU is where I started and they have good dips but the plastic isn't as soft as my inner thighs like.

Anyone have any suggestions for a replacement to Little builders? I thought I read there was a level 1 replacement coming from tykables but no where to be found as of yet.

I'm in the same boat as you. I like the lil builders and until now, actually didn't even know they aren't available! Finding a replacement that works can be tough for sure. I'm sorry that I don't have any suggestions. Once I found the overnights, I stopped looking because the overnights have everything I need. Hope those don't disappear too.

I generally use a MyDiaper product when I want less padding and thickness.  Unfortunately none have hook-and-loop tapes yet.

ABU Preschools and the Nappies-R-Us knockoffs PlayDayz also have less padding and thickness but still hold a good bit.  No hook-and-loop tapes yet.

Dotty Diapers (Dotty the Pony, Pride, Super Boompa) also are thinner than others.

Tod from Tykables did post the following on Reddit:  We will be remaking the Waddlers more pastel in future runs and a thicker gauge plastic as well. The Little Builders will be replaced with other products and designs in the future.

So based on that, it's not clear to me if there will be a product similar to Little Builders or not.

14 hours ago, yadkinky said:

You can still get some here: https://abdlfactory.com/tykables-little-builders?search=tykables, at least five packs available, keep you going.

Edited by Space Pants
spelling

I agree, Little Builders were the "Goldilocks" diaper for me; absorbent enough and thin enough for discreet daytime wear.  I bought a case when I heard that they were being discontinued.  I wore one today at work (professional setting), wet throughout the day, no problems, and remained in stealth diaper mode among my coworkers.  I wore it for over 8 hours and changed as soon as I got home.  Sad to see them be discontinued and wonder why.

I first tried them last year and liked the fit.  I bought a few packages during that time.  Not necessarily my go to diaper but one of my favorites.

I am with you, I actually emailed them. Other then the strange chemical smell they had they were my go to diaper in the summer. They dont hold together very well as far as the absorbent material, however they were the thinnest ABDL diaper for summer use. Thankfully its been cool this year so far, so thicker diapers will work. But certainly I will not wear something like Little Princess Rearz diapers in the summer, just too hot. I bought a case when the Little Builders were on sale, so I have hot days this summer covered at least.