LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(Open, looking for a partner) Only time will tell

Snowmom55

This rp will be mainly about two sisters, Addison and Taylor. The story line will be that Addison makes a "fake" wish on her birthday cake candles. The wish results in Addison going from a new 16 year old to a new 8 year old and Taylor being regressed from 12 down to 4. Both girls have to work together to figure out how to undo the wish by the end of the week or they are stuck in there new ages. 

DM me if your interested and we can work out details, I'm good playing the girls, parents, or whom ever. I'm looking for detailed responses during the rp. Thank you hope to hear from you all soon 

@Little Misty will be playing the part of Addison who is 16 and becomes 8 years old again after a wish on her birthday candles.

Taylor her 12 year old sister is short with brunette hair and green eyes, shes excited her mom just brought her shopping for her first bra. Shes a little slower to develop than her friends so shes happy to finally be catching up to them. Her and the girls mother (Kate) are on there way back home with a birthday cake, candles, and Taylor's new training bra. Taylor bounced in her seat in the back seat of the family van looking more like a happy kid who just got a new toy than an almost teen. "Thank you so much mommy! I cant wait to put it on!" Taylor said happily and energetic.

Kate looked in the rearview at her daughter smiling."I know baby but listen we are almost home and it's your sister's birthday. She should be home not soon after us I wanna have the cake ready for when she walks in!"

Taylor huffed a little at her mom's comment, its like she doesn't understand this is a big moment for me I'm not a kid anymore! She thought to her self.

Kate got them back to the house quickly looking at her youngest she pulled her into a hug after reaching the house and getting the cake inside. "Taylor I'm so proud of you for becoming such a big girl it seems like not that long ago I was potty training you just in time for kindergarten and now your first training bra! I love you and I'm proud of you. So please dont get upset about today it's your sister's birthday. So go get ready I'm going to set up the cake."

Kate just got the candles on the cake when Taylor got back down stairs with her new training bra on under her dress. As they heard Addison they quickly stood in front of the cake as Kate lit the candles she was rushing and only hot I candle on and lit before they presented the cake to Addison. Bog yelled "Happy birthday! "

They both watched as Addison ran away from her cake. "Well I dont know what to ask about first why you only put 8 candles on the cake or why Addison ran off like that." Taylor said puzzled.

Kate just looked at her youngest. "It's all that I had in that box and I was in a rush. She just needed to pee, never hurts to go potty on time Taylor. It wasn't that long ago I was potty training you so you could get into kindergarten and, oh boy your sister was still wetting the bed! You two, Haha I'm glad you both learned to go potty more often hehehe." Kate said in a motherly teasing tone.

"Mommy! Quit it! I'm not 4 or 5 anymore!" Taylor said with a pout as they waited for Addison 

• 2 weeks later...

Taylor shakes her head feeling funny. "Ok let's have some cake!" Feeling sleepy she runs her eyes. 

Kate cheers "Good job hunny! I'll cut the cake and serve it right up!" Kate says heading to the kitchen.

(Sorry for the extended absence)

"Taylor just sit down and relax baby we'll be right back with some cake. Come on birthday come in the kitchen and we'll chat." Kate said to her children happily bringing the cake into the kitchen. 

Taylor couldn't shake this sleep fog that was happening in her head she sat down in her chair still rubbing her eyes

"Awe you'll always be my baby!" Kate pulled Addison in for a tight hug. "Even though your my big 16 year old you'll always be my baby dont forget that. Now it's getting late let's have some cake and pizza then you two can get off to bed we have a big day tomorrow. Hows that sound?" Kate said enthusiastically feeling a little tired her self

"Honey I don't baby Taylor, shes a big girl too she got her first training bra today but let's face it she doesn't need it yet. But anyway baby girl you know I love you, how about this tomorrow I drop Taylor off at the babysitter's and me and you have a girls day? I'll take you to get your nails done and to the mall and out to lunch maybe even a movie! How about that?" Kate says lovingly starting to feel tired suddenly 

Taylor was very sleepy now sitting in her chair she started to nod off with her thumb creeping into her mouth

Kate followed Addison out through the dinning room picking up the sleeping Taylor. She giggled a bit seeing the 12 year old sucking her thumb as she carried her to her room tucking her in then Kate headed off to her own room falling asleep. That night unbenonced to the three females the two daughters started to change first was Taylor, starting off at 12 years old wearing a tee shirt with princess across the front in glitter, jeans, her new training bra, and snow white panties. Taylor let out a small coo as she regressed as she re grossed her clothes changed as well. Taylor slowly dropped from 12 to 4, she became shorter with more baby fat her clothes became toddler clothes her shirt and training bra became a shirt that was purple with a yellow duck motif. Her jeans became tights and a skirt as her panties became thick over night Pampers. The last change to her was a pacifier replaced the thumb in her mouth, her room changed along with her. Taylor now was tucked into a toddler bed converted from a crib with pink sheets.  Meanwhile over in Addison's room her body was changing too she was also dropping 8 year in age. 

[Do you want me to describe Addison's regression too?]

As Addison rolled over her body was changing, the long haired 16 year old slowly began to regress her hair remained long but became lighter, her chest and height decreased drastically once she regressed below the age of 13. Her clothes changed from the black pop boy band belly shirt and bra down to a frozen nightie, as this happened her slightly wet jeans and panties shortened and turned into a purple youth bedwetting diaper that was now soaked. Once the regression was done Addison was now 8 again and a far cry from the busty 16 year old that once passed out in her bed. Now the room began to change her bed went from queen size to a child size bed not much bigger than her sisters converted crib now purple beauty and the beast beset with a matress cover. Her room went from music and makeup to Disney and daisies covering the room and her very childish clothes. Addison was now her 8 year old self, as was Taylor now her 4 year old self but still had their minds of 16 and 12. The sun now arose across the sky

Taylor heard the child screaming which scared and confused her she tried to get up and see what was going on but she was tucked in such away where she couldn't move all that much. She began to look around confused until she felt a warm mass make it's way into her diaper. "Wha tha?" Her brain caught up and realized the situation and not just the soaked and now very full diaper under her bottom. She teared up but couldn't cry out because of her body calming down as she sucked her pacifier. 

Kate woke up hearing the soft crying from the baby monitor and the scream of her oldest.she ran to her oldest first. Swinging open the door she saw her 8 year old crying in a very soaked diaper and sat down next to her holding her close."what's wrong baby girl?! Did you have a bad dream?"

Kate wiped the tears from Addison's eyes and laughed a little. "Silly girl! You just turned 8 yesterday. Now it was all just a silly dream you had I need to go check on your sister. Do you wanna come with me?"

Kate looks at her 8 year old daughter and quickly flips her over onto her lap pulling the soaked diaper down a little bit and began to spank the small girl. "You will not talk to me like that Addison! You wil NEVER use that language again do I make my self clear!? And you know you wear diapers for your bedwetting. Wearing a diaper doesn't make you a baby it's the way you act!" Kate said delivering 20 hard slaps the Addison's little rear.

Kate stopped the spanking and started rubbing the red rear of her oldest daughter. "Honey you know that's the only diaper that fits you well that also holds in all your pee pees. Plus it's only for at night honey." Kate pulls the diaper back up and moves addison to a sitting position on her lap placing the crying girls head on her shoulder so she could rub her back and pat saggy bottom of the 8 year old. "Shh is ok baby no more bad words ok? Now let's go get you into your big girl panties and get your sister change."

Kate thinks to her self what's going on with abby today. She was so good yesterday for her birthday. Stepping into the very babyish room of Taylor Kate puts Abigail down and could smell why the 4 year old was up set. "Awe Taylor did you make a stinky already this morning? I though today you'd finally try to make it to the potty but I guess not." Kate said unbuckling Taylor  who could only sniffle out of embarrassment behind her pacifier. Until she saw 8 year old Abigail standing in a very soaked diaper and crying her self. It was when the two girls locked eyes they knew something had happened as Kate played Taylor down on the changing table.

Kate watched Addison come waddling over to the changing table. "Dont worry Addy your next." Taylor whimpered at her sister from behind her pacifier she forgot what a big baby she was when she was 4. As Kate changed the very stinky and soaked rear of her youngest she grabbed another diaper even thicker than the last and quickly diapered up the 4 year old. "Well taylor if your not even going to try to use the potty today might as well put you in these so they can hold what your fishing out."

Once diapered Taylor was put into a tee shirt that said princess in training, and placed down on the floor with her legs spread out under her. All the now 4 year old could do was try to waddle and sniffle behind her paci.

Okay Addison your next!" Kate said as she quickly lifted her 8 year old up onto the table and started to clean her up and dispose of the very soaked diaper

As Addison squirmed Kate gave one sharp hard smack to Addison's small still very red behind. "Stop Squirming Addison or you'll get another spanking and corner time!" Kate trapped another extra thick diaper and diapered her oldest daughter after powdering her rear. 

Kate got the squirming girl powdered then diapered up. "Ok now we'll put your dress on after breakfast I think we all need some yummies!" Kate said picking Addison up from the table and taking her hand following the waddling well padded 4  year old Taylor. 

Taylor was trying to put together the pieces of what could have happened. She felt something wet on her shirt she looked down an saw a spot then felt her face her pacifier and chin were drool covered from her sleep and now from her crying and suckling absentmindedly on it. But she didn't wanna stop. She just kept waddling

Taylor was shocked her sister also remembered being a big girl. She was about to respond as they reached the kitchen but her mom quickly scooped Taylor up and placed her in a highchair and quickly attached a bib around her neck. Taylor sucked on her pacifier and looked at Addison with pleading eyes as if to say we need to fix this! 

Once Kate had her youngest up into her place at the table she scooted Addison over to her place at the opposite end of the kitchen table and began to make the girls oatmeal