LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stress and wee?

Hey all, I have a bit of a weird question for everybody, and even though I have ABDL friends IRL I've never gotten a direct answer.

Does anyone else get really stressed out when they hold their wee? It's not practical for me to wear diapers 24/7 (but fantasize about it a lot), but when I'm little and wearing I'm able to relax better because I turn off the 'hold it' button, mentally. But when I'm in big girl space, I'll end up getting caught in what I'm doing and really stressed out, and find it's because I've forgotten to go to the bathroom. Then I go and it's a lot better.

Anyone else have that? (This is where I run to the potty because I remembered I do have to go.)

It happens to me too

when i'm not wearing a diaper I have to remember to hold it until I can get to a bathroom and not just let it go like when i have a diaper on 

No, but I would say it depends on how long you are holding it and how uncomfortable you are gradually getting as your bladder gets fuller and fuller and your need to pee becomes greater.  I'm sure everyone has been in a situation where they have to pee and there is no place at the moment (not necessarily diaper wearers but including them too).  In a meeting, a long car ride, standing in a long line for an attraction or in the middle of a tour, for example.  Your body will hold your urine in it's badder which is what your body is designed to do.  Eventually your body tells you your bladder is filling and you start to feel the need to pee.  This need starts before your bladder is full to capacity because you may not be in a position to empty it when you first get the signal.  Your bladder is the holding tank until you can conveniently empty it somewhere, like a bucket under a leaky roof or pipe.  As your bladder fills more and more your discomfort in holding it becomes greater.  I don't relate this at all to wearing diapers.  Sure, if you have got in the habit of just wetting at the slightest moment whenever you are in diapers, when you go without diapers you have to concentrate more on holding your pee until you get to a bathroom.  This is normal for non diaper wearers and an every day thing.  If, as you say, " When I'm little and wearing I'm able to relax better because I turn off the 'hold it' button, mentally. But when I'm in big girl space, I'll end up getting caught in what I'm doing and really stressed out, and find it's because I've forgotten to go to the bathroom."  Perhaps you feel it more urgently sooner because when in diapers you are not used to holding it in to get to a toilet, or you know you are not wearing a diaper so you don't just let go in your pants until your bladder starts warning you that you better do something fast!  It's your body telling you that your at the point where you need to empty your bladder and that may be what you are relating to stress, not the fact that you aren't wearing diapers so you have to just hold it instead. 

When I'm not diapered my brain does the holding for me unconsciously. Due to that and wearing diapers a lot the feeling of a full bladder comes on quickly. I don't want to hold it because I want my bladder to shrink making wetting easier. Hopefully anyway. So I have to remember to go to the bathroom more often than my brain tells me so I can avoid a full bladder. I have to say I don't get stressed because I hold it without knowing. 

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

No, but I would say it depends on how long you are holding it and how uncomfortable you are gradually getting as your bladder gets fuller and fuller and your need to pee becomes greater.  I'm sure everyone has been in a situation where they have to pee and there is no place at the moment (not necessarily diaper wearers but including them too).  In a meeting, a long car ride, standing in a long line for an attraction or in the middle of a tour, for example.  Your body will hold your urine in it's badder which is what your body is designed to do.  Eventually your body tells you your bladder is filling and you start to feel the need to pee.  This need starts before your bladder is full to capacity because you may not be in a position to empty it when you first get the signal.  Your bladder is the holding tank until you can conveniently empty it somewhere, like a bucket under a leaky roof or pipe.  As your bladder fills more and more your discomfort in holding it becomes greater.  I don't relate this at all to wearing diapers.  Sure, if you have got in the habit of just wetting at the slightest moment whenever you are in diapers, when you go without diapers you have to concentrate more on holding your pee until you get to a bathroom.  This is normal for non diaper wearers and an every day thing.  If, as you say, " When I'm little and wearing I'm able to relax better because I turn off the 'hold it' button, mentally. But when I'm in big girl space, I'll end up getting caught in what I'm doing and really stressed out, and find it's because I've forgotten to go to the bathroom."  Perhaps you feel it more urgently sooner because when in diapers you are not used to holding it in to get to a toilet, or you know you are not wearing a diaper so you don't just let go in your pants until your bladder starts warning you that you better do something fast!  It's your body telling you that your at the point where you need to empty your bladder and that may be what you are relating to stress, not the fact that you aren't wearing diapers so you have to just hold it instead. 

I don't know. I get tense a lot, even when my bladder is just doing its job.

1 hour ago, Dprczyone said:

When I'm not diapered my brain does the holding for me unconsciously. Due to that and wearing diapers a lot the feeling of a full bladder comes on quickly. I don't want to hold it because I want my bladder to shrink making wetting easier. Hopefully anyway. So I have to remember to go to the bathroom more often than my brain tells me so I can avoid a full bladder. I have to say I don't get stressed because I hold it without knowing. 

See, it's the subconscious holding that stresses me. My body is doing a thing without my thinking about it, and is trying to let me know I need to go, but I ignore it because I'm super engrossed in something.

Stressed? I don’t know the one thing I do know I hate it if my bladder gets full and I have to go pee. So for the last 20 some years I wear diapers 24/7 and found ways to keep my bladder from getting full but that is a different story. At rare occasions I do have to go the bathroom to pee but is do not like it. In general I’ll visit the bathroom only once per day to go number two and that is it. I do get stressed if I am not diapered I’ll feel incomplete.

I think its' the other way round for me.  I'm wearing all day every day, but if I get stressed then I'm less likely to wet until by bladder's quite full.  Because I'm not as relaxed overall, I'm not relaxed enough to wet easily.  If I'm relaxed, then it just happens and my bladder never gets very full.

I dont know about getting stressed when I have to pee unless Im not wearing protection and worry that I cant get to a bathroom. Just feeling a full bladder doesnt usually stress me out. But being stressed can make me feel like I have to pee really bad. Being stressed increases adrenaline which can make you have to pee more or even feel desperate to urinate. 

Before I was wearing 24/7 I used to get stressed about having access to a bathroom, now I'm much more relaxed about things, because I know if I can't hold on there won't be a problem,,, I feel much less of a need to go than before I was wearing 24/7,,,