LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

GOD had an eye out for us,,,,,

About a week ago, 2am, we had a scare in the house, almost as big as when we had to run for our lives, in this case it was 2 copperheads! A 2ft and a 3 ft, in my house!  Less than a half hour before one crawled out where i could see it, i was digging around where it came from to get my metal ruler, one slithered out and it went to where another snake was, and we just happened to have a .22 that was compatible with snakeshot, AND just happened to have some, the rifle was moms mothers day gift 2016, i thought she would have gone for one with a magazine, but her eye caught this little cricket rifle,  a month or 2 after that she bought 2 boxes of snakeshot, we were very fortunate. I shot one and a fireman showed and killed the other with a hoe 

20190525_014714.jpg

received_678253462631062.jpeg

6 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

It's a good thing you were prepared.  

He is appearantly still watching out, a week later, when the uncle i called was visiting, i felt a need to turn on the lamp  (dark house ) and when I did my eyes were drawn immediately to the base, another damn 2 ft copperhead, i shot it while mom called 911, the fireman came and took away the snake which was half to 3/4 dead, and a few days ago we was cleaning up the back porch with the help of a cousins son, we both carried something from the backto the front porch, we didn't get bit by a copperhead that was inches away and we didn't know it, i didn't see it until i ran a push broom over some trash and that rolled it. It took some warning strikes like it was saying "get back!", told mom to get me the rifle and rounds, and the hoe, 2 shots (wasn't sure the first killed it) and for good measure, hoe to chop the head off, it was the grace of God we didn't get bit!