LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mittens

robert3996

So me and my wife has a pair of mittens. We both hate them. I stead we use a sock over the hand then a cuff around the wrist then pull the extra slack over the cuff and wrap around the fist. It works great.

2 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Then how are you able to use a keyboard? Lol, ? (Only kidding). 

Oh come on - a Houdini artist you would not be.

Able to use voice commands tell Alexa to do the business of composing editing and posting - - -

Or incommunicato by way of a gag - hopefully the gag with have poky device to punch the composition on the key board - - -

There are various types of mittens some better than others.

The important thing is "NO FINGERS or THUMBS"  nothing to establish a grip or gain leverage to use keys etc.

Velcro closings at the wrist are basic - beware of the mouth being used to open Velcro - so gag it up

Best closing is a strap and buckle - even better with a locking eyelet in the buckle

One type is using a metal hinged ball - a real clumsy weighted way to effect bondage

Another type is the medical type with the hands pancaked to a Ping-Pong type paddle (Posey) 

Then the piece de la resistance the straight jacket with attached mittens

Going back to the OPs post wrapping the hand in a sock then (hand) cuffing and folding the rest over is interesting.

Since this is a Diaper Forum the object with hand restriction is to remove any aspect of diaper changing by the controlled individual

adding feeding and any clothing dressing requirements.

Just remember to think ahead and PLAN AND PLAY SAFE !  

• Like 1