LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A sensitive question

As one of the many trans persons on this site I’d like to express my thoughts on the subject of trans people and being into ABDL.

My first thought is the question about a link between transgender feelings and humiliation. I too was amazed by the quantity of trans persons that were on this site when I first found it. I grew up thinking I was very unique because I was a boy that felt like I was a girl. I also thought I was more unique because as a bedwetter that was denied the use of diapers I wanted to be back in diapers. It’s not the question itself that I found inappropriate, it’s your asking if we were not really trans but deeply into humiliation. This was the part of your question I find offensive. I don’t believe you intended to offend anyone but it shows a lack of thought.

When someone asks a question like this it may make some people feel like they have to answer it or others reading the thread may just accept a hypothesis as fact. It can lead the persons you’re asking about to be defensive which is not the best way to learn something about them.

As humans we are all the same while we are all different. That is a concept I wish everyone would put serious thought into. I am trans but I don’t fit in the box people want to put me into. I don’t fit the labels people want to pin to me. Even if I were to enjoy humiliation that doesn’t mean It’s the reason I’m transgender. I own and ride a black Harley Davidson Electraglide full dress. The engine has been bored and stroked with a Screaming Eagle performance kit and an engine tuner. It is absolutely not feminine. I’m still a woman because the bike does not define me. The fact that I’m transgender and AB doesn’t mean I’m into humiliation. Being into humiliation is what makes a person into someone who enjoys or needs humiliation.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
On 5/27/2019 at 12:55 PM, Brudda Voodu said:

My question is this, does anyone else think there is a parallel between trans people and abdl?  Since there is a lot of evidence to show the correlation.  I often wonder if some people are just a little further into the psychology of humiliation, and that is why they enjoy living as a female, rather than traditional dysphoria.  

I recognize that this might be a sensitive topic to some.  I don't mean any offence if sensitivities are set off.  I'm just fascinated with psychology because it helps me understand myself and others better.  I often feel like an alien observing human beings and have difficulty relating to them.

To answer your question, No.

This is such an overbroad question that I can come up with hundreds of different answers for all the different combinations.
I find the old fashioned behaviorist-based "psychological norms" for sexuality and gender identity offensive and downright abusive! That said...
If you like psychology, this is a great time to go back to school and study the bleeding edge... the entire field is reinventing itself yet again!
Hell, if it keeps up like this, psychology might even turn out to be a real science after all. ?