LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have always had an attraction to diapers and everything associated with being little. I grew up with a loving and patient mom who cared for me and nurtured me in the best way possible. I have early memories of being diapered and having my diaper changed. From as early as three years old, I remember the changing table my mother used, I remember the sound of the diaper tapes being pulled off, and remember the corner shelf in the room where the diapers were neatly stacked along with the necessary changing supples. I remember mom's soft touch and the sound of her gentle voice as she comforted me and changed me. I also remember when mom began putting me in training pants. Since I was older, these memories are even more vivid. I remember the snaps up the sides and the plastic pants that were put on over them. I was a late learner and somewhat stubborn when it came to using the toilet, so I can also remember the warm wetness that spread across the front and the bottom and the coolness as I stayed in the wet pants for longer periods of time. This was still a daily occurance even as I turned five. I remember my special corner that I would visit to poop. It was a special feeling to sit quietly and push out a warm, sticky poop in to my training pants. I remember the sag in the bottom and the smell that permeated the areaafter I finished my business. As mom discovered it, she would ask, "Do you have dirty pants?" then put her hand on my bottom, then pull away the waistband of my pants to peek in and confirm before I could answer. I would then be led off for a change. I was always changed on a table of on the bed and flat on my back just as i was as a baby or toddler. She would pull the snaps away at the sides and open the front, lifting my legs for the first wipe of the change. Sometimes I tried to peek in and see the mess I had made. After I was wiped clean, mom took the training pants and swished them in the toilet, rinsed them in the sink and dropped them in the diaper pail standing in the corner of the bathroom. She would let a few pairs accumulate before soaking them in downy and just a bit of clorox. It was a daily routine. That diaper pail stood in the same corner until I was about 12 years old. I did start using the toilet on and off when I started school, but continued to wet the bed at night. I was intorduced to cotton undies for daytime but could shake the appeal for the feeling and emotion that went with going in my pants. !wanted the attention and wanted to be changed

• Like 1

I remember of memories of being changed while being a toddler.  This was probably after having a accident.  It was not comfortable because my parents noticed my accident and then rushed me into a changing area to get me changed, cleaned up and re-diapered.