LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need a new PLASTIC diaper

Well, Atrends going all cloth now :( I need a new product.  I bought some Abenas but I don’t care for them, they are uncomfortable for daily wear as they are too thick for me and I don’t like the plastic they are made of.  I’m not an AB, I am a pure DL/diaper fetishist and my diapers have to be just right for me.   The waistband brief has been my diaper for over 20 years.  I love that they have plastic similar to the Pampers I had when little and they are nice and loud and krinkly with the smooth and wonderful plastic backing...   What recommendations do you have for a nice krinkly plastic tape on diaper - preferably with an elastic waistband in size large that is a thinner diaper, or even without the waistband As long  it has nice and soft krinkly plastic  This has me bummed so bad because I loved my Atrends so much ?  If i cant get a good disposable, thinking of going to pin-on prefolds with plastic pants, but would rather find a suitable disposable and preferably one that doesn’t cost and arm and leg.  I’d been buying a case of 72 large Attends for under $50 shipped so would be good to find price point that isn’t too much if any higher.   I’d wear Depends briefs but they just don’t come up high enough on me.

I'd give the NSC Supreme Lites a try.   They're not overly crinkly but come in white or various polkadot colors.    I like the plastic backing on these.

There are some really crinky "AB" diapers, but you're not going to find them "cost effective".    Some have serious problems.    Dottys are cute and heavily crinkly, but the guts tend to explode more than a few times.

• Like 1

Unfortunately much of the requirements you need in a diaper are found in the thicker ones.  Have you tried North Shore?  They have a range of thinner diapers.  The orginal Rearz Inspires are an option but I do not think they will be as crinkly as Attends.  You will be hard pressed to find such crinkly diapers as what you were wearing.

7 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

I'd give the NSC Supreme Lites a try.   They're not overly crinkly but come in white or various polkadot colors.    I like the plastic backing on these.

There are some really crinky "AB" diapers, but you're not going to find them "cost effective".    Some have serious problems.    Dottys are cute and heavily crinkly, but the guts tend to explode more than a few times.

You literally posted that as I was writting the same thing!

Thanks for the tips.  I may have to give some of the NSC Supreme Lites a go.   I just hate it when a good product goes away :( Probably going to try a few different brands,  and hoard as many cases of Attends in my storage locker as I can get my hands on in the mean time.

Well diaper manufactures have a tendency to change a damn good product into total crap especially the ones who manufacture medical grade diapers like the attends. Not every change is an improvement unfortunately. Why the make all these changes is beside me cotton feel diapers have a phenomenal tendency to sag and to weep through the backing material, and between the layers there is still a very thin sheet of plastic foil.

They stopped making the Attends I really liked back around 1990.   They substantially narrowed the crotch then and they never really fit well after that.

I too am not ab and like you like the pampers of my generation. But if you can live with the a medical printed theme and you can get hold of them, I would recommend Tena slip active fit Maxi. Apart from not being white, I think they have everything your'e looking for... Not too thick not too thin. Semi soft outer feel with a great fit and absorbency. If only they we're a bit more greener and they removed the purple print, opting for the white... they'd be perfect.

There are a few ABDL companies that offer all-white versions of their ABDL-themed products. ABU and Rearz both come to mind. ABU offers all-white versions of their higher capacity diapers, and Rearz has a few plain options as well. Give those two companies a look in your search.