LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

pull up daily operations

Those that wear pull ups, what is your typical day like?  Do you go to the bathroom before leave the house?  How often do you change?  Do you wear overnight or just enough for one wetting?  Do you carry extra with you?

For me, I will use the bathroom whenever possible.  Sometimes when out, usually just at the mall,l I may wet, but 99% of the time I get to a bathroom.  I will go out of my way to get to one in a department store, though Sears is pretty nasty old.  The public ones can be rough.  A couple of times I was in the grocery store and had to use their bathroom in the storeroom.  What a mistake, glad I was a guy and could stand up.  After that I just started using my pull up.

A couple times when we were traveling overseas, I really had to go and couldn't find or determine which pub to go into.  I told my wife I really had to go and she kind of ignored me.  We were in a throbbing mass of people, so maybe she didn't hear me.  I was able to hold it for quite some time.  I think we got back to the hotel at least.  I also had on a pull up that could barely hold anything and worried it would stink up the subway car.  I don't think overnight absorbency would of been enough for that event.  I don't wear that brand / model anymore.  

I don't carry any extra with me.  Though I considered some sort of pad as a quick change option.  

Pull ups give me a good sense of security.  I just wish I could get to the point where maybe I could wear more at work.  We've had plumbing issues almost every year--and you never know what time it's going to happen.  Because of that I try to make sure my bladder is always comfortable and never full--in case of I do have to hold for extended period.  A couple of times, we were told to leave and work from home if possible (and yet some people just started leaving without permission it seemed).  The other thing is my work is freezing, so I really don't need much water--it seems like I look at water and it wants to run down my legs within minutes.There's also been times where we had to evacuate the building due to power, fire (someone left a microwave unattended) and new construction issues.

I wear either disposable pullons or the washable pants I sell during the day. I use the bathroom when I can, and the pull-ups are enough to catch the little leaks I experience. If I am going to be gone for more than a few hours I wear a diaper. So if I worked a normal 9to5 I'd have to wear a diaper.