LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is a story I wrote a while ago, inspired by the kind of things I like to get up to with my own Mummy (who I adore and luff SO MUCH!)

I generally write trans characters who are lesbians, and rarely deviate from that.

Still, I hope you enjoy!

Once it was normal to sleep in the big bed. Now it’s a reward, doled out by Mommy when you’re an especially good girl.

You wake and it’s dark. The numbers on the clock are dim in the faint hue of the nightlight, but you can tell it’s early. Plastic crinkles as you turn, and you’re aware of the wet, sagging garment between your legs. No surprise, since you went before you passed out.

Already you’re hard.

It’s not one thing, but a number of things. The gentle sucking of your paci is automatic now so you do it in your sleep, feeding your lips to its original purpose. Then there’s the brush of your stuffed animal’s fur against the tender length of your arms. (Her name is Cottontail, and she’s your favourite bunny.) And of course there’s the cold humiliation soaked into your diaper.

You hardly realize it at first. Your legs clasp around a pillow and your hips start to grind. Soon the charge of your inflated clit runs up to the well of arousal in your belly. Your breath quickens, and you suck your paci more intensely. Cottontail bulges the more you squeeze her stuffing.

A moan escapes from behind your paci, and Mommy stirs.

She hums. “Baby?”

Flushing red with shame you turn away, but you’re too far gone to stop. You press deeper into the wet padding and slide your length back and forth. But even in the dark Mommy sees you for what you are.

“Someone’s feeling playful,” she sings. Her body contorts around the thick plastic and pulls close. The sensation of her nipples brushing your back through your nightie sends a shiver of goosebumps running down your arms. Having Mommy against you calls out the aching need to be touched, to be filled, to be hers.

Kisses lap against the back of your neck, prompting a groan wide enough for your paci to fall out. Mommy laughs. “Silly girl.” She reaches down and pops it back in. Meanwhile, her hips match your rhythm, encouraging your shameful little game.

“I love when my baby girl gets turned on,” she says. A grin shines in her tone. “It’s so funny when you try to hide it from me!”

Few have ever seen you so vulnerable, and nobody more than Mommy. From the moment she teased out your hidden fantasies you belonged to her. Her hand snakes between your legs to clasp you through your diaper. A wave of fresh humiliation burns your face.

She giggles. “Do you want to play a secret game with Mommy?” Your breath catches in your throat. A forbidden thrill leaps in your chest. “But you can’t tell anybody,” she says. “It’s a game that’s only for very special girls and their mommies, okay?”

You nod with compliance. Mommy wouldn’t do anything to hurt you, and her hand feels so good.

“Good girl,” she hums, drawing the words like honey.

A gentle hand guides you to your back and lifts the hem of your nightie. You clutch tighter to Cottontail as a string of kisses move along your thigh. She hushes you and reassures you, and you listen, because Mommy knows best. Even now she’s smiling, and you smile too knowing that she’s happy.

Her kisses migrate upward, and jump to your belly. They follow the band of your diaper and to the tapes on the side. She runs her fingers along your crotch again to inspect its contents.

“A horny baby and a wet baby,” she teases. “Mommy knows a trick or two for that.”

The bedside lamp flicks on. Silence breaks as she slowly rips the tabs. Not even Cottontail’s fur pressed into your face can protect you from exposure. You freeze as the bulk unfurls from between your legs and the air kisses the length of your arousal. A whimper escapes your lips, but Mommy shushes you and strokes your cheek.

From the side table removes the wet wipes, takes one, and runs it down with finger touch. The way she teases is unbearable. You can’t keep still as she moves around your most intimate corners. It glides underneath you, into the corners of your thighs, around the cleft of your behind and beyond. The cool, soothing wipe makes your nerves jump.

“Do you like that, baby girl?” she teases.

You nod, though it’s ever so slight.

After disposing of your diaper in a designated pail she turns her attention back to you. Her breath tickles your tender flesh, and prompts a giggle. You cling to Cottontail and struggle not to fidget as she plants a kiss at your base. How can touch feel so good? Mommy is magical, and she knows it.

She reaches into a drawer and removes a clear tube. Even in the dark you read her grin. You pull your legs to your chest, into Cottontail, in anticipation.

“This is going to feel a little cold,” she says.

True to her word the viscous liquid chills your flesh. She soothes you as you whimper, keeping you still as it trickles between your cheeks and to your entrance. It warms quickly, and runs smooth when her fingers trace circles. She presses into your resistance, which tenses in spite of you.

“Don’t you want Mommy inside of you?” she pouts.

You nod into the rabbit.

She leans closer. “Do you want Mommy to fuck you with her fingers?”

You moan. This time she reaches up with her free hand and removes the paci from your lips. You hold to it, but Mommy gets what she wants.

“Use your big girl words,” she says.

Her finger presses and you gasp. “Fuck me, Mommy.”

She flashes her teeth. Mommy is hungry. “What do you say?” she sings.

“P-please… please fuck me, Mommy…”

A single digit presses through your puckered hole and curls inside. You whimper, nearly jump, and struggle to be comfortable. It doesn’t feel bad; in fact it feels really good, but it also feels strange. Mommy’s secret game comes with a lot of strange sensations, and you love every single one.

“That’s my baby girl. Good girl. You’re a good girl letting Mommy finger fuck you!”

Good girl. The words wash over you in a warm cascade. You’re a good girl. Being a good girl makes Mommy happy. When you’re a good girl and Mommy is happy she will make you happy too. Her finger presses into the wall of your insides. Your eyes roll into the back of your head, and you are very happy.

With only a single finger she makes you beg. “Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!” You whine as she draws it from you, but are sated a moment later. It returns with a second digit to stretch you wider. One moment it burns, and the next sighs with relief with a fresh drop of the cool, viscous liquid. You ease around Mommy, and she is a part of you.

Her touch probes your tender insides, discovering places which you were hardly aware. The tips of her fingers pass over a hard lump. It screams with sensation, and the dam of your arousal fills to the brim. Each stroke whips your thoughts into a haze. You cling to Cottontail. Her fur is your only anchor to the real world while Mommy sends you higher.

You thrust against her fingers, driving her further, wanting it harder. Mommy hums in wicked satisfaction. “You are a thirsty little slut, aren’t you, baby girl?” Her giggle is a cruel tease as she leans close and presses a kiss into your swollen flesh. Lips lap at you as if to savor the taste, and move higher toward your tip. Her fingers and mouth working in tandem are too much to bear.

She moans into your flesh. Her voice is hot and resonates beneath. “Cum for me, babygirl,” she says, both an order and an invitation. “Show Mommy what a good girl you are.”

You can’t hold back. The heat of her breath and the fingers against your button burst the dam wells, sending you into convulsions. You’ve never been this hard. You’ve never been this filled. Your thoughts are lost and spurts of salty clear liquid leap into a pool on your belly. Those few seconds seem an eternity, and even when they pass you’re left in a rippling pool of joy.

Cottontail’s fluff is soft against your cheek. You nuzzle her, closing your arms tight. It feels so good to be a good girl.

“I’m so proud of you,” Mommy says. Pride sends goosebumps down your skin. “Let Mommy clean you up.”

You flinch under each kiss and giggle. Your eyes flutter in some halfway dream while Mommy licks the cum from your belly. She loves you so much, and you love her back. This, you know, is exactly where you belong.

When she’s done she rolls to your side, guides Cottontail from your face, and smiles from the shadows. “Did you like that, baby girl?”

You nod, and slide into the nook between her arm and her breast. She’s so warm.

“Mommy loves our secret games,” she whispers. “Oh, I love you so much, baby girl! Thank you for sharing this with me.”

“Fank you for makin’ me feel good, Mommy,” you say in your littlest voice.

She giggles and tickles your nose. Then, reaching for the fallen pacifier she teases it back into your lips and gives you a kiss through the hard plastic. Mommy arches her neck and kisses your third eye. You love being her good girl.

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

You mentioned you usually write......  Where could I find some of your other stories?

Thanks again for sharing your story with all of us.  ?

9 hours ago, christi said:

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

You mentioned you usually write......  Where could I find some of your other stories?

Thanks again for sharing your story with all of us.  ?

Thank you for reading and enjoying!

I used to write stories for ageplayaudio.com before it went defunct, and sporadically I'll post stuff through my Fetlife account. Lately I've just been writing stories to share with my Mummy and Daddy and a small circle of friends, but part of why I'm on DD is to share them a little wider.

So keep an eye out!

3 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

That was really good.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

I'm really glad you liked it!

Let's just say there was more than one Little girl having trouble with her clitty.... ??

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, CutieButtCrusader said:

Whatever are you talking about? -shifts uncomfortably in my diapee-

*giggles* ?