LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being heteroflexable

First of all, I hope this is the right place for this topic and I apologize if I may come off ignorant since I'm kind of new to this side of myself.

I have been adamantly straight all my life, aside from the wondering we all go through by truly questioning our sexuality. However despite my sexual preferences I have been an ABDL every since I've discovered the community while in puberty, and of course like all the straight male ABDL's out there I've longed for the same general fantasy of sharing a real life experience with a female, (personally my dream role to meet was for a hot babysitter or next door neighbor girl). 

However I've come to realize in order to create a fantasy you might have to broaden the perimeters. I'm not saying they don't come true, but the odds are stacked against us, and at least speaking for myself, I'm way too much of an introvert in the persistence and dedication it takes to open up even an online friendship with any female ABDL. I'm sorry if this comes off biased, I'm speaking from experience and also tend to feel like there are a lot out there based on similar topics all throughout the forums.

The good news for myself at least, is that I have learned to open my mind up a little bit, (I had to recondition some archaic traditions I'd been raised with). I guess I've always leaned into the submissive role erotically, and I started slowly allowing the role of a "daddy" enter my fantasy. At first I was unsure of how I felt about it, because even still I don't desire anything romantic or even sexual, it's extremely intimate and definitely sensual.

Now after some online interactions and finally some actual success in finding others who love to play the "daddy" role, I've come to be entranced with the idea. There's no denying that plays to my natural submissive side already, but I think the real "turn-on" is becoming an object of desire. It's a strange discovery of myself I would of never expected, and it's now almost exclusively the desired preference of my ABDL fantasy. 

I know what you mean. It used to be that I only wanted a daddy, but I've come to accept that it wouldn't be too bad to have a mommy. It's nice to know I'm not the only heteroflexible person on this board. ?

• Like 1

I actually have gone through almost the exact inverse: when I first became a Daddy (less than 2 years ago) I thought for sure I'd be uncomfortable with the idea of having a Male Little. I'm an Online CG who has accumulated several Littles since my first (most of them still are my Littles) and 2 of them are guys. I love them just the same as I do the girls. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

• Like 1

There are very few people who are 100% heterosexual. Bisexual people actually make up a large percentage of the population, some estimating around 60%.

And of course being bi doesn't mean you regard every gender as equal in terms of attraction. I mostly consider myself a lesbian, but still have a Daddy and there are most notable erotic exceptions to the rule. -bites finger-

This thread is great find! I’ve been a hetero male DL all my life, but in the last 5 years or so I’ve realized that I really enjoy sexual encounters with MTF trans and even feminine guys.  It definitely messes with your self perception and raises a lot of questions about what I’m looking for in relationships.  I’ve always been a person who craves variety and novelty,  so it adds a few dimensions to consider.  I have to admit that I’m not sure I could ever seriously consider a committed monogamous relationship with anyone but a biological female.  I hope that doesn’t sound shallow, but I want to be honest and direct.  Diapers always helps put me over the top, as in an instant aphrodisiac,  even if I am not entirely comfortable with the situation.  Does that make sense to anyone else? 

My feelings are a bit different from yours (op), but I too am 'heteroflexible'.  I'm not 'attracted' (at all) to men, but I find the act of satisfying a man... satisfying...  no.  exhilarating!

I know what constitutes a good looking dude, and can admit such, but never have I had a dude turn my head.  For me, there's nothing attractive about the male form (myself included).  Thank God my wife disagrees!  lol!

But...  There's a deep seated (almost desperate?) feeling of fulfillment in servicing a man.

I can't explain it.  Perhaps I'm weird for feeling it.  God knows I'm weird for lots of reasons!  But I'm definitely "heteroflexible," and I feel your reasoning for the post.

MDL

Ive gone both ways over the years. I started off in my teens with hetero relationships and thought that was just normal. But I kept my fetishes mainly to myself and in private. It was actually a guy I met at a bar one night in my early 20s who persuaded me that I could experience my fetishes with others and led me down that path. And I was on the road for years for work mostly staying in motels and had a few encounters mainly with other men even though I dated women at the time. Now Ive been alone for about a decade and I dont really think much about meeting people for sex or relationships. My sex life is mainly a fantasy life - again. I usually fantasize about female scenarios although I work my fetishes into these scenarios which I didnt experience when I was younger. I'm attracted enough to female plumbing that I can't give up on the idea of it. I also fantasize about MTF transsexuals. But I think fondly about some of the guys I met over the years too. My experience was that guys tended to be more open to experimenting with fetishes and sexuality than women who usually focused on relationships. Maybe thats not everybodys experience though.  

On 5/30/2019 at 9:24 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

Ive gone both ways over the years. I started off in my teens with hetero relationships and thought that was just normal. But I kept my fetishes mainly to myself and in private. It was actually a guy I met at a bar one night in my early 20s who persuaded me that I could experience my fetishes with others and led me down that path. And I was on the road for years for work mostly staying in motels and had a few encounters mainly with other men even though I dated women at the time. Now Ive been alone for about a decade and I dont really think much about meeting people for sex or relationships. My sex life is mainly a fantasy life - again. I usually fantasize about female scenarios although I work my fetishes into these scenarios which I didnt experience when I was younger. I'm attracted enough to female plumbing that I can't give up on the idea of it. I also fantasize about MTF transsexuals. But I think fondly about some of the guys I met over the years too. My experience was that guys tended to be more open to experimenting with fetishes and sexuality than women who usually focused on relationships. Maybe thats not everybodys experience though.  

I can identify with some of what you said here about your past. I didn't fully realise I was gay until I got to about the age of 30. I'd had straight relationships in my 20s but never quite enjoyed straight sex as my straight male friends appeared to imply they did. Also when I was about 20 a gay man tried to chat me up in a public toilet. I remember feeling disgusted at the time but often thinking back to it. Then one day when away with work ends up having a drink with a stranger in a hotel bar and as the evening progressed realised he was gay and he was trying to pick me up and that night things basically changed. The diaper desires came later but the wonderful thing about being gay is I feel that the gay community is much more open and accepting of what most people would think is a pretty weird fetish and  as my desire for incintinece has increased so my gay friends/encounters have all been at worst tolerant and at best extremely supportive of my needs.

On 5/30/2019 at 6:15 AM, mahleedl said:

My feelings are a bit different from yours (op), but I too am 'heteroflexible'.  I'm not 'attracted' (at all) to men, but I find the act of satisfying a man... satisfying...  no.  exhilarating!

I know what constitutes a good looking dude, and can admit such, but never have I had a dude turn my head.  For me, there's nothing attractive about the male form (myself included).  Thank God my wife disagrees!  lol!

But...  There's a deep seated (almost desperate?) feeling of fulfillment in servicing a man.

I can't explain it.  Perhaps I'm weird for feeling it.  God knows I'm weird for lots of reasons!  But I'm definitely "heteroflexible," and I feel your reasoning for the post.

MDL

Sorry I know I'm gay but I don't quite understand how you want to service a man but not find them attractive "in any way!"

1 hour ago, DaveeBEd said:

Sorry I know I'm gay but I don't quite understand how you want to service a man but not find them attractive "in any way!"

It's the 'act,' not the person, I'm attracted to.  Not sure I can explain it much beyond that.  :(  The 'spark' I get when a woman catches my eye has never occurred for me with a man.  My few 'encounters' with men were either accidental/circumstancial, or arranged by an SO.  It's never been something that started as an attraction for me that I then pursued to conclusion.

8 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

I can identify with some of what you said here about your past. I didn't fully realise I was gay until I got to about the age of 30. I'd had straight relationships in my 20s but never quite enjoyed straight sex as my straight male friends appeared to imply they did... The diaper desires came later but the wonderful thing about being gay is I feel that the gay community is much more open and accepting of what most people would think is a pretty weird fetish and  as my desire for incintinece has increased so my gay friends/encounters have all been at worst tolerant and at best extremely supportive of my needs.

I dont know that I ever described myself as actually gay. More like bisexual and nowdays more like asexual with mixed fantasies. A counselor once told me years ago that whatever your fantasies are more accurately reflect your sexuality than any actual lifestyle or label. I dont find some gay sex acts particularly interesting but once watersports becomes part of it then I get interested. I find hetero penetration sex stimulating with or without watersports though. I met the first guy I got into it with at a dive bar one night when I was in my 20s. He was maybe 10 years older than me and kept buying me beers and after I told him I should stop drinking or I would p*** the bed he said that turned him on and one thing lead to another. Over the years I found it easier to find other guys with these interests so looked more often for that I guess. One guy I used to meet up with showed me the a results of a study showing that about 6 percent of gay and bisexual males are attracted to watersports. I don't know the level for women but I suspect its not as high. I think we have little control over these things and just have to accept ourselves for what we are. 

I do get the watersports association with being Gay. Once I accepted that I was Gay as I experimented more with the scene I did get into watersports and that could have been the start of my diaper fetish without me necessarily realising it at the time.