LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SCAM WARNING MOMMY ABDL

HI , 

I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED OUT OF TUNE OF £350.00 from a so called mommy so she could come to uk to look after me ,, 

mommy abdl aka Cynthia j Tobin...

be warned if she contacts you wanting to be a mommy to you block her straight away , report her to twitter .. 

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever give money to someone who say they'll use it to come to you or buy supplies for you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That really sucks but thanking you for warning others.

That said, I feel like anyone asking for money to come and baby you is just waving a red "scam artist flag". If it seems to good to be true it usually is too good to be true.

Getting involved with your local committee or meeting others seems a better way to find someone and not be scammed.

Little kaiya

should of walked away when she said that her so called lawyer doesn't have a website , 

I have managed to cancel a cot I had ordered of eBay minus 80 pounds for his expenses .. 

Sad to hear of this but like the others said, NEVER give money to anyone before they show up at least.

ABDLs wanting mommies or daddies are easy prey for the low lifes on the internet.

• Like 1