LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables Little Rawrs

I had the opportunity to try Tykables Little Rawrs today, and honestly these might be my new favorite diapers.

Now, I have yet to try out the capacity and performance in that respect of them, but if they hold up as well as what they’ve shown so far, I’d honestly switch completely to Tykables as my main diaper brand.

Let me first say that these are some of, if not the most, comfortable diapers I have ever warn. The rise is perfect, the materials feel super soft and high quality, the Velcro tapes are amazing, and the overall design is top notch. The nice thing in my opinion is they’re bulky, but they aren’t overly bulky. I feel like they’re very manageable in terms of how thick they are. They seem to have a lighter, airier feeling to them as opposed to some other companies out there, and that goes for Tykables other in-house diapers as well. Truthfully, they’re pretty close to what I’d consider to be my dream diapers.

Has anyone else had an opportunity to give them a go yet? I’d love to hear your input on them.

I tried my first one last night. Went heavy on fluid intake before bed and ended up leaking quite a bit. My peak ABU’s do better in that department. It was comfortable and swells nicely. I’m still not a fan of the hook and loop tabs. I like them but I doubt I’ll order more. 

Just wore my second one last night. Drank less and was full by morning with only a slight leak. I do like how they swell, but I think the 6000ml capacity is optimistic. Diaper was five pounds when I took it off with no dry areas left. 

The other thing to consider is the ISO rating they post comes from testing in the most optimal conditions, usually laid open and flat on a table with water poured into it. The ISO ratings do not account for the various factors that come with normal use, such as press out, as well as other things. It’s because of that often a diaper in practical use will fail before its measured rating.

16 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

I don't know how diaper companies actually test products, but a diaper holds way more water than it does urine and I am quite sure they never account for press out which most of the high capacity diapers suffer from. I have worn some of those and after wetting 5 times it was no where near full. I was happy..........until I sat down on my chair and got back up to find my chair with a puddle on it and the back of my pants soaked. It is annoying to me when they do that. :P 

These do seem to be more prone to press out than some of the other diapers in my collection. I know not to expect to get advertised capacity out of any diaper. I just think these are a little further off than some others. I wore a Simple Ultra right after I wore the Little Rawrs and that was 2.5 pounds heavier when I took it off before work and it still had room for more. Both are advertised around the same capacity and it has been my experience that the Simple Ultra/PeakABU’s simply outperform the little Rawrs by a notable amount. 

These are starting to grow on me. This is the first diaper with none adhesive tapes that actual work for me. Now that I’ve figured out their capacity I haven’t had any problems. Super cute, great quality and the fit for me is excellent. I’ll be getting more.   

I'm on my 3rd pack.  I bought a sample pack, then a case of 4 packs - they are absolutely outstanding.  I've not had a leak at night, but I guess we're all different in that dept., but they are soft, comfy and the hook and loop tabs are simply brilliant.

And no, they won't hold 6000 ml of pee. If you've ever held 6 litres of water, you'll realise that is very heavy ... but it's just a good indicator of the 'thirst' capacity, which to me, when I go to bed not knowing how much I'll wee, is good enough.