LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Rawrs?

Has anyone tried these yet?  I was looking for a review on here and I haven’t seen one. 

I’m curious how they compare to tykables overnights because that’s what they seem to be the most like. It says they hold more capacity and I’m really interested in what they call their “waddle cut”. 

I've tried them.  They work fine.

As for the fit, it is a bit unusual.  That may be the "waddle cut" you are referring to. Seems a bit puffy in the lower butt area.  The capacity is fine, but I don't normally max out any diaper even after 12 hours of wear.  Like most diapers, they do not do well when my firehose is pointing up in bed, or when I'm on my side.

I like them a lot. They are pricey but I suppose they are up there with the other new over 6000ml diapers. The outer shell is made better than the overnights . A really tough crinkly plastic . No problems at all with the wings tearing off.  It seems like they are thicker in the crotch but I haven't measured . They definitely got the waddle factor. MM likes them for the cuteness factor and the non fussy hook and loop tapes. If it isn't going to bust your budget they are worth a try. 

• 1 month later...