LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need advice on babying items/activities

So me and my mommy (she is not abdl herself) are trying new things here and there and I’m just kinda looking for more ideas of stuff we could experiment with on the baby side of things. So far is mostly just diapers and bottle feedings but she has talked about getting baby toys for me. What are some of the things you do with your littles?

One of the first things we did together was feeding. She just sorta naturally fell into that . It just happened and wasn't planned out. It`s still something she loves to do with me. It`s a very nurturing and maternal thing for her and for myself. Since we first started doing this bibs have become a thing at meal time and now a new high chair.

I`m not so much into baby toys but stuffies on the other hand are super awesome. A trip to build a bear is a really fun and exciting activity . Trips to the zoo or park are a great experience .

Usually the simple unplanned activities are the best ! She dressing me and then cuddling on the bean bag chair with a kids movie on or just sitting on the play mat and coloring . I fall so easily into my little with her any quality time together is the best !

I suppose if I were to give any advice it would be to let activities follow a natural course and don't over think it. Try one thing and if both of you like it then keep doing it and build on that. 

Before my relationship turned into a female led one my Mommy was very nurturing.  One thing she would do is give me a bath.  There is something so infantile about having your dirty diaper removed and then bathed as your Mommy coos you with baby talk.  We had bath toys and lots bubbles.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2019 at 5:06 AM, lilstevie said:

A trip to build a bear is a really fun and exciting activity . Trips to the zoo or park are a great experience .

I 100% agree! Trips out are the best!

I would also recommend having your mommy read you children's stories. You two could go to the bookstore or library together and pick up some books and then she can read them to you. If you need a book series that is both very babyish and intellectually stimulating, I would go for Chris Ferrie's series of baby books that cover quantum mechanics, nuclear physics, astrophysics and so much more. One of my professors actually read used one of Chris Ferrie's books to teach us basic quantum mechanics. For me, learning something new from a storybook helps put me into littlespace.

• 3 weeks later...