LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting Training

Hey all.

Having wanted to become a bedwetter for the last few years, and after wearing to bed almost every night for the past few months, I've decided to finally take the plunge and try to untrain my self at night. I've actually started a blog about it here if anyone wants to follow along https://journeymanbedwetter.home.blog/

I'll be trying to update the blog fairly regularly for both myself, and anyone who want to see if my regiment works. As you can see, the blog is currently just filled with small guides I wrote up for myself and anyone else who stumbles by.

Anyway, tonight is my first night of "real" training, so here's to hoping it goes well. If any of you have any tips or questions, please share.

• Like 1
On 5/25/2019 at 5:03 AM, JourneymanBedwetter said:

Hey all.

Having wanted to become a bedwetter for the last few years, and after wearing to bed almost every night for the past few months, I've decided to finally take the plunge and try to untrain my self at night. I've actually started a blog about it here if anyone wants to follow along https://journeymanbedwetter.home.blog/

I'll be trying to update the blog fairly regularly for both myself, and anyone who want to see if my regiment works. As you can see, the blog is currently just filled with small guides I wrote up for myself and anyone else who stumbles by.

Anyway, tonight is my first night of "real" training, so here's to hoping it goes well. If any of you have any tips or questions, please share.

I wish you allll the luck and hope you reach your goal. I love my nightly bedwetting.

• Like 1

Best of luck JourneyMan. I have my own blog on here. Just a word of advice don't update too often as the changes are rarely quick enough to justify it. At least that's the case for me.

49 minutes ago, DaveeBEd said:

Best of luck JourneyMan. I have my own blog on here. Just a word of advice don't update too often as the changes are rarely quick enough to justify it. At least that's the case for me.

I always wondered why people would explode into ASCII at the start of one of these journeys and then disappear by about week 5.  It's because of the above ?  When I went 24/7, I noticed some changes early on but then it seemed the pace of change slowed or stopped and at month 4.5 (interrupted by a 4 week break unfortunately), the changes from month 2 are at best subtle.

They say that bedwetting is the LAST thing to resurface.  I'm not so sure about that though in my case.  There have been some "hints" at what might happen.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:47 AM, stevewet said:

I wish you allll the luck and hope you reach your goal. I love my nightly bedwetting.

Thanks! After one week I definitely feel affirmation in my goal, even if I don't necessarily feel any closer to becoming a bedwetter.

On 5/30/2019 at 6:28 AM, DaveeBEd said:

Yeah, I only plan on uploading about every week, or for milestones, at least for the beginning. I might end up writing about other ABDL topics later on when the milestones are few and far between, otherwise I could definitely see the blog becoming a dead space.

Yes its hard to spot changes on a weekly basis, just stick with it

On 5/30/2019 at 1:24 PM, oznl said:

I always wondered why people would explode into ASCII at the start of one of these journeys and then disappear by about week 5.  It's because of the above ?  When I went 24/7, I noticed some changes early on but then it seemed the pace of change slowed or stopped and at month 4.5 (interrupted by a 4 week break unfortunately), the changes from month 2 are at best subtle.

They say that bedwetting is the LAST thing to resurface.  I'm not so sure about that though in my case.  There have been some "hints" at what might happen.

Hi Ozni After 8 months I had one wet night a couple of weeks back but so far not repeated so I'm beginning to wonder if I just woke up and peed a little but simply didn't remember doing so. So it might have not been a genuine bed wetting.

Please let me know what "hints" you're getting

On 5/25/2019 at 12:03 AM, JourneymanBedwetter said:

Hey all.

Wish you well!

For me, it is not just the waking up in a wet diaper that I want.  I want to be in diapers full time.  And be incontinent fully.  Though I do know it takes time to get to that point.  I am not at the point where I can afford to wear full time nor can I afford to do so.  So right now I can only dream.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, DaveeBEd said:

Yes its hard to spot changes on a weekly basis, just stick with it

Hi Ozni After 8 months I had one wet night a couple of weeks back but so far not repeated so I'm beginning to wonder if I just woke up and peed a little but simply didn't remember doing so. So it might have not been a genuine bed wetting.

Please let me know what "hints" you're getting

Nothing consistent but some nights, I'm struggling to remember when I wet.  I think it's a bit like your scenario, I probably DID wake up but not enough to remember properly.  Those nights have started to become fractionally more frequent and the other week I had two of them within a couple of days.  I couldn't remember wetting but I vaguely remembered "nappy dreams".  That was new...  The other hint is that my ability to open my external sphincter and leave it open is getting better and better and the other week, I think I actually fell asleep with it still open and vividly dreamed about dribbling in my nappies only to reawaken and discover I WAS dribbling in my nappies.  It may have only been a brief thing - minutes.  I didn't have track of time.

It's all marginal stuff and I suspect would stop in a flash if I wasn't padded.

That sounds like real progress to me. I really wouldn't count on it just stopping if you weren't covered! I now notice that after a shower before I've completely finished drying myself there's a small dribble of pee. I really am beginning to have to dry down there very quickly and get barrier cream on ASAP so I can be fully padded before I get too wet.

1 hour ago, DaveeBEd said:

That sounds like real progress to me. I really wouldn't count on it just stopping if you weren't covered! I now notice that after a shower before I've completely finished drying myself there's a small dribble of pee. I really am beginning to have to dry down there very quickly and get barrier cream on ASAP so I can be fully padded before I get too wet.

It might be I'm a pessimist or it might be that I'm curious about acquired incontinence rather than harboring and burning ambition for it but I can find rational explanations for most of what has happened to me so far.  I've had the odd post-nappy-drip but I suspect it's about a wet urethra, gravity, and a relaxed external sphincter.  As for the nocturnal stuff, hard-wired into every scenario is the knowledge that is is "ok" for me to pee in bed.  I'm pretty sure it's about me being able to pee without thinking that much about it.  I was surprised how quickly I bounced back after having to pause my 24/7 at month 2.5 - a few days of urgency and decisions for tactical use of my safety-nappy, no accidents.  I will see what happens across this month as I will enter uncharted waters.

Enjoy entering the unchartered territory. I've had a few false starts on this journey previously but this time I'm well past where I've given up before so I guess each additional day is also a journey into that unchartered territory

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 3:36 AM, oznl said:

Nothing consistent but some nights, I'm struggling to remember when I wet.  I think it's a bit like your scenario, I probably DID wake up but not enough to remember properly.  Those nights have started to become fractionally more frequent and the other week I had two of them within a couple of days.  I couldn't remember wetting but I vaguely remembered "nappy dreams".  That was new...  The other hint is that my ability to open my external sphincter and leave it open is getting better and better and the other week, I think I actually fell asleep with it still open and vividly dreamed about dribbling in my nappies only to reawaken and discover I WAS dribbling in my nappies.  It may have only been a brief thing - minutes.  I didn't have track of time.

It's all marginal stuff and I suspect would stop in a flash if I wasn't padded.

If you really wanted to see, you could just go to bed a couple nights without wearing, though I suspect you'll be doing laundry the next morning ?. But yeah, congrats on the progress. I am well aware that this is a process that will take months, if not more than a year, so I'm certainly ready for long haul.

But yeah, progress....so it's been 3 weeks, and I can kind of say that I've made my first form of progress, even if though it's really quite small; I wake up during the night having to pee, even after having woken up to the alarm on the nights I set it. This is a new development, at least for me. Even a month ago, I would always, always, ALWAYS sleep through the night and wake up in the morning with a full bladder, but now it seems my brain thinks "I can get relief if I wake up", so I'm woken up to pee. As this is the first physical change I've noticed, I'm pretty stoked. I guess it has been nearly a month, so it's not surprising I'm seeing the first results of this training, but it's still nice to have them be realized.

Anyway, in addition to this progress, I have decided to implement a "reward" system for both successfully having a nighttime accident (which I probably won't have to worry about for at least a few more months) and also for completing the training tasks (listening to the hypnosis, setting the alarm). I have a post on my blog that goes into this more extensively if you're curious, but I'm not quite satisfied with the daily "reward" I've landed on. Do you guys have any ideas?

On 6/16/2019 at 6:14 AM, JourneymanBedwetter said:

If you really wanted to see, you could just go to bed a couple nights without wearing, though I suspect you'll be doing laundry the next morning ?. But yeah, congrats on the progress. I am well aware that this is a process that will take months, if not more than a year, so I'm certainly ready for long haul.

But yeah, progress....so it's been 3 weeks, and I can kind of say that I've made my first form of progress, even if though it's really quite small; I wake up during the night having to pee, even after having woken up to the alarm on the nights I set it. This is a new development, at least for me. Even a month ago, I would always, always, ALWAYS sleep through the night and wake up in the morning with a full bladder, but now it seems my brain thinks "I can get relief if I wake up", so I'm woken up to pee. As this is the first physical change I've noticed, I'm pretty stoked. I guess it has been nearly a month, so it's not surprising I'm seeing the first results of this training, but it's still nice to have them be realized.

Anyway, in addition to this progress, I have decided to implement a "reward" system for both successfully having a nighttime accident (which I probably won't have to worry about for at least a few more months) and also for completing the training tasks (listening to the hypnosis, setting the alarm). I have a post on my blog that goes into this more extensively if you're curious, but I'm not quite satisfied with the daily "reward" I've landed on. Do you guys have any ideas?

I have found the best way is to drink at bedtime.  Mostly about 3 or 4 glasses of a drink before bedtime.  I also have tried hypnosis and this has helped as well

I have found the best way is to drink at bedtime.  Mostly about 3 or 4 glasses of a drink before bedtime.  I also have tried hypnosis and this has helped as well

Hypnosis never worked for me.
However 16oz water 30 minutes before bedtime, does result in me wetting in bed, though I still wake up somewhat during.
Also touching and confirmations to myself, before I fall asleep, that wetting in bed is ok and a wetting in bed, is a good thing is something I do. Though I don’t really knows if these reaffirmations do anything....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4 hours ago, herb330 said:

Absolutely, no way you’re going to wet unless you have to pee.  Need to adjust timing and volume of fluids so your bladder is “bursting” an hour or two after going to bed when sleep is deepest.  Additionally, if you’re so inclined, supplementing before bed water with a bit of beer will increase the chance of success.

• 3 weeks later...

Update from me:  I'm pretty sure I am not wetting in my sleep but I am consistently not very awake now (5.5 months 24/7).  Whilst daytime is "stuck", nights have paradoxically progressed.  I can often vaguely remember stirring and wetting myself but I don't know what time it was anymore.  I don't know what "bedwetting" looks like but I am usually waking up with a wet nappy and an empty bladder which basically works for me. 

I always drink a large glass of water about 30 minutes before going to bd and when I wake up in the night I sip from a glass beside the bed. I used to have to then make an effort to relax and let myself pee at night but now whilst i'm still waking up I don't have to relax myself and pretty much pee automatically on waking. The only issue I'm having is that as I pee regularly during the day, usually pretty small amounts any diaper very rarely leaks between changes, however as I still seem to be holding more urine in my bladder at night when I consciously let that go, at least one or twice a week I'm woken later  by the fact that my diaper has leaked and I then have to change the bottom sheet and mattress protector pad which is something of a pain.

• 1 month later...

I'm glad others are sharing their updates in this thread, as I've certainly been pretty bad at keeping up with my updates lol.

I finally made another somewhat lengthy update, and for being less than 4 months in, I'm pretty pleased with how things have been progressing. I don't even have to set an alarm at this point to wake up in the middle of the night. Basically every night now I wake up at least once with the urge to wet. Some of the time, I'm able to go almost instantly. Other times, I have to force myself a bit to get the stream going. Either way, I'm pleased that I've even made it this far. I haven't had any true accident as of yet, but there have definitely been a couple nights where I woke up in the morning with the smallest recollection of waking up to pee, so hopefully soon I'll start to sleep straight through the night and wake up wet.

On 7/8/2019 at 9:07 AM, DaveeBEd said:

I always drink a large glass of water about 30 minutes before going to bd and when I wake up in the night I sip from a glass beside the bed. I used to have to then make an effort to relax and let myself pee at night but now whilst i'm still waking up I don't have to relax myself and pretty much pee automatically on waking. The only issue I'm having is that as I pee regularly during the day, usually pretty small amounts any diaper very rarely leaks between changes, however as I still seem to be holding more urine in my bladder at night when I consciously let that go, at least one or twice a week I'm woken later  by the fact that my diaper has leaked and I then have to change the bottom sheet and mattress protector pad which is something of a pain.

You need to get used to leaks and sleep in your wetness I always do.

A while back now, Sunday Aug 4 (night 119), I wet the bed.  No doubt about it.  Went to bed dry, woke up next morning with an empty bladder and a sopping nappy.  No dreams, no nothing, but a bit of alcohol on board.  Details on my main thread.

It *might* have happened once or twice since but harder to spot since I was wet a little anyway when I fell asleep.  Paradoxically, daytime continence seems to be fairly solid, I had to test it the other day dealing with some OS flights (had a nappy on but needed to keep it dry for security).  There's urgency but that's all.