LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best stories/messes

7 hours ago, FoxyTheDiaperedPirateFox said:

I wanna hear about your best/most fun times in a diaper, it can be one story of many, just feel free to share anything fun and dirty and very messy. Happy messing

I know quite a few people don't like people who do this but I'm going to write about messing my nappy in public. 

I've pooed in nappies or my just my pants in public quite often. I always chose a place that hada secure toilet close by (just a room that can be locked) so that I can change easily with no risk of being caught. Then I'll do my poo and change as soon as I start to feel uncomfortable. 

I’ve had a lot of fun times, messy times, wet times while wearing diapers. 

First time out in just a diaper was in my early 20’s, I was living on the outskirts of town and worked up the courage to go out in just a diaper. 

It was around bar closing time so I knew there would be plenty of chances of being seen so I slipped into a diaper and old pair of shorts and walked two miles away from my house. 

I took off the shorts and tossed them in the ditch and there I was in just a diaper, I walked along the side of the road in just my diaper and many a car drove past, only one car slowed down and someone yelled nice underwear and the car kept going.  

When I got home my heart was racing and I swore off ever doing such a thing again. 

I was finishing up at work and I knew I have been holding in a good poop for a good 2 days. Lots of oatmeal and cereal and fruits. I finished up and took the ride down in the elevator. I was clenching my cheeks all the way out to the exit. Finally free from work I leaned on a parking meter and just let my poop out into my diaper. It was like a rush of relief and happiness all rolled in one. There was a man at the curb and he asked me if I was okay. I could see by the wrinkle of his nose that he smelled what just happened in my pants. I was wearing a diaper though. My jeans just tented out in the butt section. I finally got my head straight and walked to my car park.. I sat in my huge mess and felt the squish and the pleasure and just smiled all the way home.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
On 5/26/2019 at 8:11 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I leaned on a parking meter and just let my poop out into my diaper. It was like a rush of relief and happiness all rolled in one. There was a man at the curb and he asked me if I was okay. I could see by the wrinkle of his nose that he smelled what just happened in my pants. I was wearing a diaper though. My jeans just tented out in the butt section. I finally got my head straight and walked to my car park.. I sat in my huge mess and felt the squish and the pleasure and just smiled all the way home.

I've been to New York City and you see everything there at one point or another.  I think people get numb to such things and don't even give them any thoughts anymore.  Since guys do have more of a tendency to check out the women, especially their rear ends when they are in jeans, I'm sure the smell and diaper bulge in back were a give away.  Did you reply to him when he asked you if you were OK?  I;m sure you wouldn't say, "Yes, I just shit my diaper is all".  :lol:

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I've been to New York City and you see everything there at one point or another.  I think people get numb to such things and don't even give them any thoughts anymore.  Since guys do have more of a tendency to check out the women, especially their rear ends when they are in jeans, I'm sure the smell and diaper bulge in back were a give away.  Did you reply to him when he asked you if you were OK?  I;m sure you wouldn't say, "Yes, I just shit my diaper is all".  :lol:

No I just gave him a big smile and said" I am fine, Thank you, never felt better" as I quickly made my way to my car.

On 5/28/2019 at 9:57 AM, rusty pins said:

As a person who lives around NYC, I can confirm this.  I've done the weirdest of things in NYC because I know that no one will bat an eye.  I think the most little-thing I've done in NYC in recent times is going to the Bronx Zoo in diapers with a diaper backpack (In kids colors)

This story was probably a combo of terrible and awesome. Let me tell you about my first (actually my second) experience with Castor Oil.

The first time I tried Castor Oil I only drank a small amount and was fairly disappointed with the results (or lack thereof). After consulting a friend on Discord about the correct amount to use, how long to wait, etc, I emptied several ounces of castor oil into a blender with some cherries, orange juice and yogurt to make a smoothie. I thought the smoothie would help get the oil down but it honestly just made it worse. I was able to drink roughly half of the cup before feeling not so great. In my desperate attempt to try to make the most of my castor oil experience I decided to try to force myself to drink even more. Huge mistake.

I kept that last gulp down for maybe thirty seconds before rushing myself to the bathroom. I ended up vomiting the entirety of the smoothie into the toilet, and had some pretty bad stomach cramps after. I figured that since I had puked the oil wouldn't work, so I decided to go with an enema to aid in my messing. It wasn't a huge enema, just a small bulb, probably no more than a quart of warm water. Still, in it went.

I didn't think the castor oil would help at all. Boy was I wrong. Not long after the enema went in, everything came out. EVERYTHING. That shit was like the Hoover had busted wide open, a relentless torrent streaming into the seat of my diaper. I've never felt a continuous stream last as long as that one did. Easily the biggest mess I've ever produced. The seat of my diaper grew three sizes that day. It didn't stop there though. For several hours after the initial burst I would still have to go. At that point it was probably mostly oil just leaking out into the seat of my diaper. I swear, even an ounce more in that poor messy diaper would have resulted in a leak. Luckily that was not the case.

I stayed in that diaper for hours. Those hours were pretty great. The squish of my diaper every time I poked the back. The warm squishy mess spreading across my cheeks as I sat down for the first time post-mess. The heavy weight of my liquid mess ensuring my diaper sagged nearly to my knees. I was in heaven. One of the best messing experiences I've ever had. I have never felt as submissive or as little as I did that night. I took a few pictures of my messy diaper and I don't think I've ever made a diaper look as brown as that one did. After many hours of fun littlespace in my extra messy diaper, I grew tired and fell asleep in the mess. I don't know what it is, but something about waking up and still feeling the mess across my bottom just made me feel so tiny. It was bliss. 

Despite the incredible mess I made, I'm still skeptical to try it again. The castor oil had the worst taste and texture of anything I've ever put in my mouth and the cramps in my stomach were pretty bad. I would love to recreate this experience sometime, but not with castor oil. Preferably, I'd love to have another force me into such an experience, forcing me to take laxatives/enemas and fill my diapers like a good baby. 

Until that happens I can only dream of such an occasion, the memories of that evening forever lingering in my mind, enticing me to spend as much time in a messy diaper as I can.

On 6/6/2019 at 6:58 AM, FoxyTheDiaperedPirateFox said:

@Jaikines try prunes,from the research I've done it is supposed to make you go quite a lot

Yeah, I'm thinking a lot of fibrous foods in advance to make a large mess then use an enema or two to help it all come out. I love the combination of producing a ridiculously huge mess and doing so without choosing when.

I may have sworn off ever going out in public in just my diapers again but that did not last long. 

For shits and giggles I decided to go to the local sandy river bank that lots of folks round here use as a place to cool off during hot weather, so I put on a diaper and a pair of shorts and head out. 

I arrive at the river and no other cars around, thinking this is great, I’ve got the whole place to myself, so I strip off my shorts and head to the riverbank in just my diaper. 

I guess I was not paying close enough attention as not long after I entered the water and my diaper was completely soaked with water a young couple appears at the riverbank. 

What the hell do I do now is all I could think, they can’t see my diaper as long as I stay in the water but I can’t stay here all afternoon either. 

So I nerved up, grabbed hold of my diaper so it don’t fall off and exit the river. 

As I waddle past them at a short distance the girl says don’t be embarrassed, go change and come back down if you want, we don’t mind. 

What did I just hear, am I hearing her right, she said to go change and come back? My mind racing a mile a minute, what should I do, change into a dry diaper and return or change into a dry diaper and skedaddle. 

I change into a fresh diaper, have a smoke, all the while thinking of what the girl said.

Finish my smoke, shut the car door and walk back to the riverbank. 

No wonder why she said they did not mind, both of them in the water naked, the guy sees me and says come on in if you want but you will just ruin your diaper if you keep it on. 

I hit the water once more, but I did not take off my diaper, this time I did not hold it open to flood the diaper and it only soaked a little river water by the time I exited again.