LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where to buy cotton footies

Slim27

Hi i have a pair of fleece hooded footies that i absolutly love but the only problem is they are too hot to wear in the summer and i can not find any cotton or other lightweight footies. If anyone knows where i can get some please let me know it would be greatly appreciated, cause for some reason the only way i can get good sleep is when i'm in one lol.

I sleep in footed Pj's year round I can not sleep without being covered, most nights I wear very thick fleece  because I get cold without them.

On hot nights when its too warm in my house to sleep with my thick Pj's,  I wear an older  well washed pair that I bought from Sportsman's

You might try having someone make them, I believe at one time someone on etsy was making them.

Or another option is buying a over sized 100% cotton union suit  (old fashion long johns), I say over sized because they do shrink a lot. (at least one size)

Try to get non thermal material (waffle knit)  thermal long johns have rayon in them and might be hot.

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:56 AM, baby frost said:

These looks nice what size did you buy if you don’t mind me asking

I purchased a size 16 . I weigh about 165 and 5 ft 11 . It fits me perfect !!!

• Like 1
On 5/25/2019 at 5:05 AM, lilstevie said:

I like the  little keeper sleeper too . They make a " shorty " for summer as well as footies . The really cool feature is they are made escape proof . https://littlekeepersleeper.com/

Thanks for the link :lol:! I've been searching for these for a long time!!! I will be buying a "shorty" very soon AND a bib! I'm a happy camper now.