LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Punishment Mother/Caregiver

Met a Conservative/Bible Belt mother online who spanks and diapers her pre-teen daughter/step daughter and teenaged son. She cannot stand their arguments and talk backs and the diaper punishment is a complement to her spanking and sometimes even tape gags her children.

1) Is she right to do so

2) Should she just spank and not diaper punish

3) She is abusive but how to report her when she is only on facebook, no email supplied, facebook wont let me report her?

Which is correct?

It's definitely abuse, but I've learned long ago that most of what you find on the internet isn't real.   Quite possibly, you are being trolled.

It sounds like someone is trolling you. I wouldn't let it bother you. I'm not sure that a Male teenager would take that kind of abuse for long. And neighbors and school mates would find out and not be silent. Hell kids are not silent either.

I stopped getting spankings at 12 years old, because I freaked out my mom but just staring at her smiling as she whipped my ass. When asked what's so funny... I told her "Just thinking how I'm going to remember this ineffectual punishment when you need me to help you with anything when I am grown. I just might be petty and hold a grudge." Last spanking I got. Btw, I was taking college level classes at 12 years old.

Point is, I don't think it is real. And if it is, then those kids need to say something. There is nothing you can do about it.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Jennynappy said:

Met a Conservative/Bible Belt mother online who spanks and diapers her pre-teen daughter/step daughter and teenaged son. She cannot stand their arguments and talk backs and the diaper punishment is a complement to her spanking and sometimes even tape gags her children.

1) Is she right to do so

2) Should she just spank and not diaper punish

3) She is abusive but how to report her when she is only on facebook, no email supplied, facebook wont let me report her?

Which is correct?

Did you actually report her to Facebook?

You can also share the post with police/child services, and they can pursue it on their own if they thinks it’s credible.

This is the sort of story you hear a lot in chat rooms and elsewhere and is almost always someone living out a fantasy. It's to hook people who will play into their fantasy and ask them questions or whatever so that they can get off on it.

On the extreme off-chance that it is actually real then it is most certainly child abuse and should be reported as such.

• Like 1

in today world this sort of thing just doesn't go on.. and if it is actually real ( highly doubtful) then it is for sure child abuse.. I went through some of the same stuff as a kid and it was terrible..no doubt caused me to the ab I am today. 

16 hours ago, Brutal said:

It sounds like someone is trolling you. I wouldn't let it bother you. I'm not sure that a Male teenager would take that kind of abuse for long. And neighbors and school mates would find out and not be silent. Hell kids are not silent either.

I stopped getting spankings at 12 years old, because I freaked out my mom but just staring at her smiling as she whipped my ass. When asked what's so funny... I told her "Just thinking how I'm going to remember this ineffectual punishment when you need me to help you with anything when I am grown. I just might be petty and hold a grudge." Last spanking I got. Btw, I was taking college level classes at 12 years old.

Point is, I don't think it is real. And if it is, then those kids need to say something. There is nothing you can do about it.

Thanks. She claims the children are home-schooled, hardly leave the house but go to a church that promotes punishment.

50 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Rarely do people who perpetrate this sort of abuse go around boasting about it on social media or to others. 

Apparent she does. The spanking publically. Then if you message her you find she diapers.

I couldn’t believe someone who was actually doing these things, being boastful about it. If they were doing these things, they would not want it known, or any chance someone could intervene and stop it. A true abuser, wants things to stay in the closet, so they may have more control and continue to abuse. 

Some people like to make up very believable scenarios, like a book. The more you believe in their story, the better they like it. It reinforces, that they can come up with a credible fantasy.

This is just my thoughts on this, not a professional. 

Abuse, plain and simple.  There are much better ways to punish a kid such as take away favorite privileges.  Embarrassment and humiliation with making a kid wear diapers is abuse and can mess up a kid for the rest of their life.  Parents who do that should have their kids removed from their custody, be fined or jailed and made to complete parenting classes.  It doesn't matter what your religion is or how old school the punishment may be, it's wrong!

Elfy is probably right in the assumption that it's someone living out a fantasy. The chances of that person being an actual mother boasting about abusing her children in that manner is incredibly small. It's almost certainly someone crafting a story involving humiliation in order to get their rocks off, but what sickens me are the people who play into and encourage it to get their own jollies. I don't think they realize how badly that reflects on the ABDL community as a whole. Regardless of whether or not we'd have enjoyed diaper punishment or humiliation like that, we should never be encouraging other people to do that to non-consenting people or minors. It is inappropriate but more importantly it is abuse. 

There are people out there who have done this, but it is not common. This person may spin a very believable web of being a conservative home-schooling mother who is ignorant to the scars those punishments leave on a child, but more than likely she's an adult (male) living out a fantasy and hoping to be indulged by other people for pleasure. If you have any evidence that this is indeed a parent abusing her children, you should report it to the authorities. 

Risk of sending child protective services after someone living out a fantasy versus risk of not sending child protective services after someone abusing a kid?

REPORT THE PERSON!!! 

This is not a difficult moral conundrum!!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Author_Alex said:

Risk of sending child protective services after someone living out a fantasy versus risk of not sending child protective services after someone abusing a kid?

REPORT THE PERSON!!! 

This is not a difficult moral conundrum!!!

Best case scenario, it's somebody dreaming up fantasy situations, and nothing is going on.   Worst case scenario is that we've got another case like the Turpins.  I don't know if I could handle not reporting a potential abuse situation and then later learn it was even worse than I feared.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Except he has no idea who this person is.

But Facebook does. Report it to Facebook, or print everything out and take it to the police or DCFS and let them deal with Facebook.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have talked to serveal adult babies myself. serveal of them have said they were abused when they were younger.  from my own expirence i was abused when i was 2 years old. 

i have no doubt thats some of the reason i want to act,and be a baby sometimes. i belieave its the same way for a lot of adult babies. missed thier baby/child hood . 

p.s. im no longer near or in contact with the one who abused me when i was 2. 

Either someone is trolling and likes to write fap stuff or they are indeed abusive and should be reported. If not sure, still report it if you can.