LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooing in bed

I haven't done this for a while but I'm going to write about a time I was caught doing this when I was younger. 

Even when I was kid I used to wet or poo my pants on purpose, this led on to me being a DL when I was older and had my own money to buy nappies. 

Something I really wanted to do was poo myself before I fell asleep and not change until I woke up the next morning, I know it sounds disgusting and I would never try and go that long without changing now.

Anyway on to the story;

I was 11 at the time it happened and I was being babysat by my older brother who was 15 at the time because my parents had gone out for the evening. It was a Friday night and I had needed a poo pretty much since i got home from school, this was completely pre-planned so I held it until bedtime. 

My parents used to send me to bed quite early but my brother let me stay up later when he babysat me. He must of been a bit suspicious when I said I wanted to go to bed early giving the excuse that I was tired rather than stay up and watch films with him as I used to really look up to him and enjoyed spending time with him. 

I changed into my pyjamas and got into bed, almost immediately I pooed, I was desperate by this point and couldn't hold on for much longer. I could tell that it was massive and I could feel it when I tried to move. The smell was terrible though and it very quickly filled the room. I couldn't get to sleep but not wanting to give in I kept trying. 

After about an hour I heard my brother coming up the stairs. 

"Jack, are you awake" I heard, knowing that he'd smelt it. 

"Yes" I replied nervously

"Are you OK" it didn't even occur to me to lie to him, I knew he'd caught me and I wouldn't be able to get away. 

I said no and started crying.

"Jack have you pooed yourself" he said and came in.

He wasn't angry "why didn't you just go to the toilet" he said sounding sympathetic

"I was asleep" I lied

"Come on Jack you can't poo in your sleep, what happened"

"I didn't know I needed to go" 

He helped me to get changed and then put me back to bed. I still couldn't sleep, when my parents came in my brother was still up.

I heard my dad's voice

"Was everything ok"

"Jack pooed himself" my brother replied 

"Jack pooed himself" my dad said sounding surprised. 

I heard my brother talk my parents through what had happened. 

I eventually got some sleep even though I was terrified of talking to my parents. They asked me if this had happened before, obviously I said no, I was accused of lying because my mum said she had seen poo stains in my underpants when she had been doing the washing, as mentioned before I was already into messing at this point so this was scary. After this I didn't dare deliberately go in my pants for over a year terrified that I would be caught and face punishment.

• Like 2

Very nice story. I too love pooing my nappy and sleep all night in my pooed nappy. Preferably the poo is soft so it covers my whole bottom while I sleep. The next morning after you come out of the shower the room has a lovely kind of baby smell.

I would often poop my underwear when I was a young child as I hated having to go out to the outhouse to go poop, i security wished mom would put me in a diaper when I would do this but that never happened. 

I have to admit I did this only a few times as a kid. As an adult I try to do it as often as I can. It just feels so good to sleep in a loaded diaper.You can feel the weight of the load shift when you move in your sleep, and just knowing it's there gives you that extra tingling feeling that you want to be naughty. I know many will say what about getting a rash ? Hey if I do I will be the first to say oops. I've loved having wet farts in my sleep too.

• Like 2

I'd love to be able to sleep in a loaded diaper.
I've gone to sleep with full bowels a few times hoping I would wake up in the morning to find I'd messed myself in the night & couldn't remember doing it but this has never happened, except for the odd bout of diarrhea which I don't enjoy.I actually find it quite difficult & a bit of a strain to do a big firm poo when I'm lying flat in bed.
Another problem I have is lying there in bed with a full diaper invariably causes me to orgasm & then I loose interest & feel the need to change myself.
I recall getting to sleep once but I woke up about half an hour later with a raging erection & came uncontrolably shortly afterwards.

I frequently poop myself while in bed. Some nights, I poop in my sleep without waking up but most nights, it is the process of peeing or pooping my diaper that wakes me up. Normally, I will just go back to sleep and change when I wake up in the morning because in the morning, I will normally pee again and sometimes poop some more.

On 5/27/2019 at 9:57 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I have to admit I did this only a few times as a kid. As an adult I try to do it as often as I can. It just feels so good to sleep in a loaded diaper.You can feel the weight of the load shift when you move in your sleep, and just knowing it's there gives you that extra tingling feeling that you want to be naughty. I know many will say what about getting a rash ? Hey if I do I will be the first to say oops. I've loved having wet farts in my sleep too.

Evelyn, do you find you don't sleep as soundly when you have a loaded diaper? Does that excitement - that extra tingling feeling - keep waking you up?

6 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Evelyn, do you find you don't sleep as soundly when you have a loaded diaper? Does that excitement - that extra tingling feeling - keep waking you up?

Oh no if my diaper is loaded I sleep till my alarm goes off. As sound as I can.

• Like 1

I woke up about 3 hours ago in a completely soaked and completely messy Seni Quatro. I honestly think this was the messiest diaper I have ever had while sleeping. All I can figure is I messed myself about 4 hours before waking up and it was one of my largest messes ever in a diaper. I know I am constantly peeing my diaper in my sleep so there was no surprise that I was soaked, but the amount of poop in this diaper was a shocker. What really surprised me is that there were no leaks. The Seni Quatro contained everything. This is one of the best overnight diapers I have ever found.

4 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 3 hours ago in a completely soaked and completely messy Seni Quatro. I honestly think this was the messiest diaper I have ever had while sleeping. All I can figure is I messed myself about 4 hours before waking up and it was one of my largest messes ever in a diaper. I know I am constantly peeing my diaper in my sleep so there was no surprise that I was soaked, but the amount of poop in this diaper was a shocker. What really surprised me is that there were no leaks. The Seni Quatro contained everything. This is one of the best overnight diapers I have ever found.

If only I was at that stage I am very envious

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about this post relating to another post I made here with regard to bugs.

Anyone worry that the odor of a poppy diaper could get into the mattress and linger, and possibly attract bugs? I was looking at some bed bugs online that were in a mattress. You pretty much have to throw the mattress out. I do have a unique mattress I bought last year that is made of some hybrid material that's antimicrobial. But I don't know if that could stop bugs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 1:55 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

Anyone worry that the odor of a poppy diaper could get into the mattress and linger, and possibly attract bugs? I was looking at some bed bugs online that were in a mattress. 

bed bugs don't like poop and don't get "attracted" to a place, they get brought in. The only way to get bed bugs is to have them on your person or clothes/bags/furniture and bring them into your house.

Ive only had a few times of sleeping messy....normally I put a nappy on first thing in the morning and fill it up then, but a few times Ive slept diapered having messed just before bed.  Ive never messed during the night though.

Ive now trained myself to mess in virtually any position, so pooing my nappy while lying in bed is not a problem.