LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dealing with hair down there

Hey all.  For quite a few years now I’ve been shaving my diaper area to help with clean up and odor and I am honestly tired of all the hassle.  It seems my hair grows 4 times faster down there than anywhere else on my body and it drives me crazy.

So I am curious if anyone knows of a cream or something I could possibly use in that area to permanently remove the hair?  I’ve used Veet and it makes it nice and smooth for a couple days then I’m right back to it.  I’d love to be able to not have to worry about having to shave all the nooks and crannies any more so any advice or tips would be appreciated.

13 minutes ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

Obligatory Nair post.

There's also the Slik'n SensEpil, but it's really expensive. I think Amazon has it for around $200.

Does Nair permanently take care of hair?

If it would permanently remove the hair it’d be worth it.  Would obviously be pricey up front but in the long run it’ll be cheaper than having to constantly buy Veet or dealing with razor burn 

Nothing permanently gets rid of hair, but technology is trying to keep up with the demand. From what I know of Silkn, it takes multiple uses to see the desired effect.

And as tempted as I've been to use Nair, because of my skin sensitivities to similar products, I haven't used any.

13 minutes ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

Nothing permanently gets rid of hair, but technology is trying to keep up with the demand. From what I know of Silkn, it takes multiple uses to see the desired effect.

And as tempted as I've been to use Nair, because of my skin sensitivities to similar products, I haven't used any.

Okay, thanks for suggestion.  I’m going to look into silkn 

There are permanent solutions, but they are expensive and afaik, they don't do them on balls 

Pubic hair above penis grows a lot faster than hair on balls

To my knowledge, electrolysis is the only technique regarded as truly permanent.  It's pretty damned expensive, though.  It can also be painful...  There are clinics that will do genitals, but you'll have to do your homework.

9 hours ago, Pete671 said:

I get my entire intimate area waxed every six weeks, if you're anywhere near Brighton UK, let me know and I'll send details of my clinic,,,

Well I don’t think Louisiana is anywhere near Brighton lol.  Although i wouldn’t mind visiting the UK one day.  

13 hours ago, mahleedl said:

To my knowledge, electrolysis is the only technique regarded as truly permanent.  It's pretty damned expensive, though.  It can also be painful...  There are clinics that will do genitals, but you'll have to do your homework.

I was afraid of that.  I was hoping that maybe I’d get lucky and find some sort of solution I can do on my own at home but I’m guessing that’s not really an option

• 8 months later...