LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Visiting sister

Hello!

In a couple months I will be going to visit my sister who lives out of state for the first time since I’ve been completely urinary incontinent. She knows about it and that I wear diapers to manage everything. My question is how do I keep diapers hidden or should I just be open with it since she already knows? I know she won’t care I just don’t want it to be awkward at her house if I’m wearing more athletic shorts vs jeans and you can hear them. Also any tips for when we are out and I need to change. At home I have a routine and my wife will just carry an extra in her purse for me but again I’m not sure I want my sister doing that. So I’m just looking for any tips on if I should try and keep it “out of sight out of mind” or just break the awkward barrier by being open and not worry you about it. Thanks for any help!!

A plain color onesie or mens compression shorts should help with the noise.

Store your supplies under the bed in a grocery bag, your sister may have suprise guests. Unless I am at my home or in a hotel room I expect zero privacy.

"Do you know where I could find a washroom?" If you are not familiar with the area this question could be a blessing in disguise, or your own private signal to your sister that somethings up.

Get yourself a laptop bag from goodwill, they will hold what you need and are not as conspicous as a backpack. I am still mobile so, personally I would not ask anyone other than my SO to carry my diapers. Even friends or family who know.  Hope this helps!?

Just act like a normal person and don't be obvious of your diapers.  Don't openly wear them in front of your sister, be discreet about it.  Be yourself and treat your diapers just like they are your regular underwear, which they are.  Since she knows you wear them, don't be obvious but when you need a change, do it discreetly or excuse yourself with your extra bag or satchel that has your extra diapers in it.  She will know you are going to go change your diaper so you don't have to discuss it or say anything.  If she mentions it, respond with a short comment but don't expound on it.  "Did you get changed OK?"  "Yeah, no problem" or, "Do you need something to put your used brief in to throw away?"  "Nope, I've got disposal bags for that" or "I have bags to tie them up in but is it OK if I toss the bags in the trash can in the bathroom?"  Just casual quick question and answer if it should come up, otherwise don't even make anything out of the fact that you wear diapers.  Just be a normal person like everyone else with the exception that you wear diapers.  If there is any noise from your diaper while wearing pants or shorts, I'm sure your sister will know the cause of the noise but be polite enough to refrain from mentioning anything to you, or else just a quick comment that you can give a quick and honest answer to.  She knows you are incontinent and unless she knows you are an AB or DL, she won't embarrass you about your needs for your medical condition.