LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Started using a paci

I'm mainly a diaper lover but I've finally taken the plunge and got a 3 pack of ABDL pacifiers. I never thought I'd live them that much. I'm so content right now after a long day at work to wear a diaper under my onesie and cuddle with my paci and blankie. ?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, LtlGary said:

I'm mainly a diaper lover but I've finally taken the plunge and got a 3 pack of ABDL pacifiers. I never thought I'd live them that much. I'm so content right now after a long day at work to wear a diaper under my onesie and cuddle with my paci and blankie. ?

Awwww, same, I tried my first pacifier last week, it's a great comfort!

I just need a onesie now...

• Like 1

I share my Amazon account with my brother and when we were talking he saw my order on his phone and asked me who ordered this. I didn't have an immediate response since I'm a terrible liar. He then said he didn't mind my crazy orders cause he's not judgemental. Absolutely made my day!

I have to admit, forever I considered myself a 'pure' DL.  I didn't think I had a little side.  Then there was a crack or two a few years back when I bought some footed jammies and a onesie.  Those met the trashcan on a purge cycle...  but I really did like them for a while... and then a year-ish? ago I bought a paci.  O. M. G.  Why didn't I do that sooner?  This here DL loves his paci, lol!  Maybe I'm not so 'pure' after all :D

MDL (ab?)  :)

omgolly i dont know if i could live without my pacifier. its one of my biggest coping thing i have when i get nervous or upset it soothe me when i bore it give me something to do. best of all it my best freind when i go to sleep. i have it pin to y jumper as im writing this tucked in the center pocket of my jumper. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2019 at 2:25 AM, LtlGary said:

I've been a little worried about using it for too long. Does anyone know if it can affect your teeth? I really want to embrace it but I don't want to overdo it.

Presuming that you got an adult-sized pacifier, it should be fine if you are not sucking it 24/7. Mine (Little for Big Bigsheild Gen 2) made my mouth feel strange after using it, but I then my mouth got used to it and so far no problems.

Also, I’m glad your brother was cool with you pacifier purchases. My whole family was using my Amazon account up until I bought my pacifiers, so I changed my password and told everyone to stop freeloading off my account, lol.

• Like 1

I’m new to using a pacifier regularly my husband has made me use one at night to stop me snoring and yes it works. I now unable to sleep without one as it does relax me.

Pacifiers are wonderful. Primarily mine functions to keep my airway open when I sleep so don't get oxygen starvation but they are just great all round. They control swearing. They teach patience. etc

I use mine whenever I am in “little mode”. I recently got a big one off e-bay from Germany (I think it’s the largest one they make). I absolutely love it! Although, now when I suck on one smaller, It isn’t quite the same (I guess because it isn’t...Lol!) It is better to have some paci (no matter how small) then to not have one to suck on at all! :smiley-baby-boy:

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few as well, I remember I was forced away from pacifiers and thumb sucking when I was 6 (yes I still did that at 6), by my dad putting tabasco sauce on my thumb. But now I'm glad I got a few as it helps me to not smoke when I'm at home (too bad I would look ridiculous with a paci at work, as I could probably be able to quit smoking entirely if it was appropriate) and I appear to sleep better now. So though it might be a little silly to have a paci, I don't care, as its soothing at keeps me away from bad habits at home.

It would be funny if you were at the bar or some place with your friends and they pulled out their cigarettes and lit them while you pulled out your "paci" and stuck it in your mouth!

On 7/23/2019 at 7:38 AM, rusty pins said:

It would be funny if you were at the bar or some place with your friends and they pulled out their cigarettes and lit them while you pulled out your "paci" and stuck it in your mouth!

I wounder if you could buy a pacifier off a bartender? Probably depends on the bartender...

• Like 1