LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Started using a paci

Well I love being ABDL and I love my paci! All 3 of them! When I first started this about 3 weeks ago, I ordered one with a bottle as a set, along with my first order of diapers. Then I found a bright green one I had to have because it's my favorite color.. well both Shields are on the big side, so I found one with a butterfly shape small shield, and it's perfect! Looks like an infant one but with an adult nipple. I have them in my mouth at night but usually lose it, and have even started using one while driving. Last night was the first time I have come close to falling asleep with it (my new one) because it's so relaxing. Wish I could suck on one at work! 

On 6/5/2019 at 1:14 PM, Guest said:

I got one (2) and OMG!  Wet diaper of course. 

Wondering what it is about sucking a paci that makes a wet diapee? Happens to me too! I had mine in my mouth last night when I fell asleep and woke up at 2am wet as could be. Ended up wetting the bed because of diapee leak about 515?

14 hours ago, Mindylou said:

Wondering what it is about sucking a paci that makes a wet diapee? Happens to me too! I had mine in my mouth last night when I fell asleep and woke up at 2am wet as could be. Ended up wetting the bed because of diapee leak about 515

Sounds like you need a better nighttime diaper ?

7 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Sounds like you need a better nighttime diaper ?

I do indeed ? for the record I bought some Fitright diapers online, and they were not as advertised.. advertised high absorbency but actually they didn't last through the night .. soaked after 2 heavy peeings. Very disappointed. I did get some others that come in today that are better rated. Thank you!