LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Motherly Bonding

Motherly Bonding

Ruki slowly got out of her car and gazed up at the building where her mother modelled various types of clothing. It was a nondescript building, most likely used as a warehouse decades ago, but now repurposed as office space that housed a modelling studio among other businesses. As she walked into the rear entry point, Ruki found her thoughts drifting back to the agreement she had come to with her mother a week ago.

The whole idea was brought up fairly innocently enough. Her mother asked her if she'd want to help her during an upcoming photoshoot. Ruki knew that her mom knew that she was looking for a new job and, with her mother's connections, Ruki assumed that it would be something fairly easy, like setting up the equipment or helping out in some other capacity. Plus, she knew that her mom would really appreciate having her around the set. After many years of seemingly being guilt tripped by her mother, Ruki had started to feel bad that the two rarely got to spend any time together. Sure, she had worked at it in the years following her time as a Digidestined, but she had also busy with high school back then. However, now she was out of school and needing a job, this just felt like it was the perfect way to bond with her mom and make money. With not many other options readily available to her, Ruki accepted. After all, how bad could it be?

Rumiko spotted her daughter walking into the lobby and instantly smiled. She almost pinched herself because she never thought in her wildest dreams that she'd get to model with her daughter. After fruitlessly trying to get her daughter to spend time with her, offering the girl shopping trips or days out to the spa, she was finally going to get her wish and do something together with her only daughter. The older woman just hoped that Ruki wouldn't be having a change of heart once she saw what they would be doing together.

"There's my Ruki!"

Rumiko beamed, pulling her daughter in for a tight hug.

"Hi, mom." Ruki replied happily enough as the mother and daughter held each other closely.

"So, did you find the place okay?" Rumiko asked as they separated.

"Yeah, no problem. I was expecting the company to be located somewhere a bit more fancier though." Ruki stated as she looked around. The decorum of the interior was elegant enough, but the outside of the building wasn't exactly posh...nor was the neighborhood.

"Well, this is the agency I work wioth for modelling certain fashions to certain clientele." Rumiko explained. "My building is on the other side of town. That being said, are you ready to get dressed?"

"Dressed?" Ruki looked at her mother, feeling flustered by this unexpected development. "I thought you wanted me to help out with the lights or something."

"You're too cute to hide your face behind some equipment, Ruki." Rumiko stated with a smile, making her daughter blush.

"I guess." Ruki found herself muttering in agreement with her mother.

"Alright then, let's get to work. We're on a schedule you know."

Rumiko wasted no time grabbing her daughter's hand, gently leading her deeper into the building. As they walked down a long hallway, passing many doors, Ruki noticed that one of the doors was left open. Stealing a quick glance inside the room as she passed by, she saw just how colorful it looked. Bright neon hues of primary colors danced on the walls. 'That must be for another photoshoot...' Before anymore thought could be devoted to that particular room, her mother started to talk.

"Now that you're eighteen, I think it's the perfect time to show you what I do for a living and maybe, once we're done, you'll want to consider taking it up as a legitimate career."

"I'm just a bit nervous. I wished you would've told me that we'd be modelling something together." Ruki paused for a moment as they both stepped through a door labelled "dressing room". Standing in the dressing room, the young adult finally asked her mother, "Just what are we going to model anyway?"

"You'll see. Speaking of which, I gotta go get the outfits. You get undressed and wait for me."

Ruki stood there, alone for the moment, slightly confused and curious as to why her mom was being so secretive about the nature of what they would be wearing. Ruki pulled off her pants and quickly took off her shirt, leaving her in just her panties and matching bra. Ruki then removed her bra and found herself staring at the bra she was holding which caused an interesting thought to come to her mind. 'What if we're modelling underwear or something like that?'

The opening of the door pulled Ruki from her thoughts as she saw her mom walk into the little room holding a stack of clothing. Ruki instantly covered her chest with her forearm while looking at what her mother had carried in with her. What seemed to be fairly mundane and innocent clothes obscured the two large adult sized designer diapers that sat beneath the t-shirts. With a grimace, Ruki noticed that it wasn't just diapers, but a whole assortment of baby things like an adult sized bonnet, bib and matching booties. She stared at the wall, looking away from her mom, face red with a blush.

Rumiko sat the clothing and babyish garments down and stepped up to her daughter, placing her hands on the girl's shoulders, she asked her a simple question.

"What's the matter, sweetheart?"

"This is-" Ruki struggled to find the right words, not wanting to insult her mother. "It's just so awkward. You really model diapers for people?"

"It's something I really love to do. It's a lot of fun and the pay is really good too!"

"Do I have to wear a diaper?"

"I'll be wearing one too." Rumiko offered before adding with a soft-hearted chuckle. "Plus, it wouldn't be the first time I've seen you walking around in a diaper."

Ruki couldn't help but blush and look away from her mother. This was already pretty embarrassing for her and now her mom was trying to make lame jokes. Still, it could've been worse, the young woman reasoned. At least her mom would be there with her, wearing a diaper too.

"If you don't want to do this. If you want to leave right now...That's perfectly fine. I know this is all probably a bit much for you."

Ruki pulled her gaze from the wall and found herself looking into her mom's eyes. She was offered a way out. All she had to do was take it. But it wasn't that simple. As Ruki stared into her mom's eyes, she could tell that this was a really big deal for her. To just up and leave would no doubt crush her mother's heart. 'It's just a diaper, Ruki. You dealt with tougher things in the Digital World.'

"It's okay, mom. I'll stick around." Ruki replied happily before sarcastically adding. "It's not every day that I get to see a giant baby after all."

"You'll be dressed just like me, baby girl." Rumiko winked.

The two women laughed softly until Ruki spoke up.

"Can I get a little privacy?"

"It's completely normal for models to change in the same dressing room, Ruki. Don't be so shy."

Rumiko explained, grabbing her shirt and pulling it over her head, revealing her well-endowed, bra encased bosom as she got undressed. It was obvious to Ruki that her mother had started undressing in front to prove her point and try to make her feel more comfortable with undressing in front of others, but it had the opposite effect. Ruki found herself blushing as she looked at her mother, who was starting to take off her bra. Despite how weird it was to see her own mother topless, she could see why her mom was still a model even though she was approaching middle age. Her body had aged quite gracefully, maintaining its healthy glow and firmness. Next to no wrinkles could be seen and her breasts looked like they belonged to a much younger woman. 'No wonder she's still a model.'

"See, it's no big deal, sweetheart." Rumiko declared in her topless glory.

"Right." Ruki replied, bringing her hands down towards her panties, but stopping just shy of grabbing them.

Rumiko watched as her daughter was trying to pull down the cute pair of panties, both her index fingers were now clutching the material, but she was hesitating to take them off. After about a minute, the older woman stepped forward and offered her daughter a hand, literally.

"Here, let me help you with that, sweetie."

Ruki tried to say that she could handle it, but the words died in her throat as she felt both of her mother's soft hands grasp at her hips. In an instant, Ruki felt her mother slide down her panties for her, like she was just a little girl again. The former Digidestined felt her body go crimson, flush with a warmth that only embarrassment could produce. She awkwardly covered her exposed crotch, thoroughly hoping that her mom wouldn't bring up the fact that she was bare down there. After all, it was just the thing to do and everyone was doing it, right?

"You've got nothing that I haven't seen, baby."

Ruki was so absorbed in her thoughts that she failed to notice that her mom had grabbed a diaper and was now standing in front of her with the oversized disposable in her hand, offering it to her.

Ruki took the diaper from her hand and studied the garment. It was quite cute to see the adorable look of confusion spread across her face as the young woman studied the diaper, trying to unlock it's secrets. She obviously never had any experience with diapers, this much was obvious to Rumiko, who knew that her daughter had never babysat nor had an interest in diapers like she did.

"Mom, why is Renamon on this diaper?" Ruki asked as she took notice of the yellow design on the front of the plastic covered disposable.

"It was actually my idea. I wanted to help the designers make something truly unique for us to wear together when they were brainstorming ideas for a new brand of diapers."

"Huh, it is cute." Ruki replied, staring at the yellow character who stared back at her.

"Yep. Rena's were born when I thought of Digimon and you. Just think of it as Renamon watching your back."

Rumiko stated with a chuckle.

"So, are you going to stare at or put it on?"

Rumiko asked before continuing.

"Because if you need a little help, I'll be happy to diaper you myself if you want."

Ruki couldn't believe her ears. Here she was, a grown woman, standing naked in front of her mother and her mother was offering to diaper her. Of course, she didn't want that!

"I can do it on my own, mom."

Ruki huffed and unfolded the diaper. The thing was way longer than she expected, literally stretching out at around two feet in length. The young woman reasoned that the hourglass shaped garment should be threaded between her legs and proceeded to do just that as her mother watched her with a snicker.

Rumiko "tsked" gently under her breath, as much fun as it would be to watch her daughter figure out how to put on a diaper, she had to get ready for the shoot.

"Alright, sweetie. While you're doing that, I'll get dressed."

Rumiko effortlessly dropped her shorts and panties in one fluid motion and quickly removed her shoes. Years of being rushed to change various outfits, switching from one wardrobe to the next during long photoshoots had honed her ability to get dressed and undressed under stress. However, this was a fairly causal photoshoot and she wasn't quite under the gun, like some of her other high-end modelling jobs. Still, she had a schedule to keep and being late wasn't something that helped you out in this line of work after all.

Ruki ceased fiddling with the diaper, its tapes proving too tricky for her to remove from the large wings. She merely stood there as her mother grabbed her own diaper, hoping that maybe she could show her some special way of putting on the damned thing. So, Ruki stood there, her diaper wedged between her thighs, the front dangling forward like a limp noodle.

Rumiko took no notice of her daughter as she held this brand new diaper in her hands, caressing the slick plastic between her thumbs and index fingers. The older woman cherished diapers, loving how they felt and sounded. Nothing made her day more than trying on a new one. With that in mind, she took her time unfolding and placing the diaper on the ground with care before she slowly eased herself down on top of the thick, crinkling garment that barely yielded to her body, happily holding its shape and bulkiness beneath her ample bottom as she sat on it. She laid back and started pulling the wings into place, securing herself into her new diaper flawlessly. Having done this so many times before it had basically become second nature to her.

Once her loins were wrapped in the thick plastic, she gave herself a little pat, marveling at how poofy her diaper was. 'This has got to be the biggest diaper I've ever worn. It feels so good. Let's see how Ruki is doing.' Rumiko sat up with a crinkle and looked straight ahead at Ruki, who had resumed fumbling atop her own disposable. It was fairly easy to tell that Ruki had tried to copy with she had done. The girl was now sitting atop her own diaper, trying to pull the wings over the front of her own diaper, struggling to get the adhesive tapes unstuck.

"I thought you said that you didn't need mama's help?"

Ruki sat there, feeling mortified and utterly embarrassed by her mother's remark. However, she was also grateful that her mother had moved onto putting her booties on. With her mother's attention elsewhere, Ruki focused on using her finger nails to peel back the tapes, ultimately freeing them and allowing herself to secure the wings to the landing strip of her diaper. However, she knew that the diaper didn't fit right, each wing was also crooked and the tapes were misaligned, one side sitting higher than the other. Ruki looked over at her mother, who was putting on her cute baby tee shirt, practically dressed and ready to go. The young woman couldn't believe how fast her mom had gotten dressed while all she had done was put her diaper on wrong.

Rumiko walked over to where her daughter sat, her diaper crinkling with each step she took. The older woman knelt down and inspected her daughter's handiwork, shaking her head.

"Ruki, that's going to fall off of you the moment you walk out of here. You realize that, right?"

Before Ruki could utter an excuse, she found herself pushed onto her back, her legs lifted up into the air as her mom set out to correctly diaper her the right way. Ruki heard each tape crackle as it was pulled free and reaffixed to the diaper. This was all so bizarre for Ruki. She had just turned eighteen years old for crying out loud, but here she was, laying on her back, getting her diaper changed by her mom, who was herself dressed like she was a two-year-old.

Finally, the humiliating diapering ritual came to an end, but not before Rumiko added her two cents to the mix.

"There." Rumiko stated, patting the front of her daughter's diaper. "Now we finally match."

"I could've figured it out!"

"Maybe, but we don't have time for that. Now mama's gotta get you dressed."

"But mom!" Ruki whined as her mother pulled the baby tee over her head. "I am perfectly capable of putting on a t-shirt!"

"It's not just a t-shirt. There's a bib, a bonnet and your cute little booties. Besides, we have a schedule to stick to!"

The fussy teenanger just had to deal with her mother dressing her. The t-shirt had been the easy part. The bonnet needed to be adjusted a few times since the strap kept hanging awkwardly and loose, according to her. Ultimately, Ruki was happy that they were in a rush. Had there been time, she was certain that her mother would've tickled her feet or played "little piggy" with her toes.

Finally, everything seemed to be in it's proper place, but Rumiko wasn't quite happy with something. Ruki could sense it. After a brief moment of contemplation, Rumiko straightened Ruki's bib and smiled.

"You really have grown a lot over the years. Your breasts are bigger than most girl's your age."

Ruki couldn't quite find the words to describe the level of embarrassment she felt. She had just been dressed like a baby and here her mother was, complimenting her breasts. She knew it was supposed to be a compliment, but it was so hard to even reply to such a statement.

Luckily for Ruki, she wasn't given time to reply as Rumiko helped her up and ushered her towards the door. The diapered mother and daughter made their way through the hallway they had walked through only ten minutes prior. As they approached the room where the shoot would occur, both women could hear a flurry of activity taking place. As they entered, Ruki and Rumiko saw a few staff members positioning stands and screens while backcloths were dragged around and put into place. Despite all the new equipment, Ruki recognized the colorful room as the one she had passed by when she had walked down the hall. Now it all made sense. Why wouldn't she be in some kind of nursery? She was dressed as a baby after all.

"There's our star!"

A tall, middle aged man waved over to where Rumiko and Ruki stood.

"Always a pleasure, Maestro." Rumiko replied with a smile.

"And who might this be?"

Ruki noticed the tall, European sounding man staring at her. He was rather thin, with short dark hair and a scant beard. He seemed to be totally characterless as he looked her up and down, almost as if he was judging her.

"This is my daughter, Ruki. Isn't she cute?"

"Yes. Yes, she is. She'll be perfect for this shoot!"

"Perfect." Rumiko sighed and turned to Ruki. "This is our director and chief photographer, Mephious Wolfgang."

"Nice to meet you." Ruki held out her hand.

The director leaned forward and took Ruki's hand softly in his before he leaned forward and gave the top of her hand a kiss. The whole thing caused Ruki to blush slightly, but Mephious didn't linger. As soon as he let go of her hand, he returned to ordering his staff around, leaving Ruki standing there.

"That's a good sign. Typically, Mephious won't even acknowledge a new model, let alone kiss their hand like that. He must see potential in you." Rumiko explained.

Ruki could only nod as she stared at the older man giving instructions to everyone else in the room. Lights were adjusted, a crib was moved to the middle of the set and other items were set up that he wanted. Rumiko grabbed her daughter's hand and led her to the middle of the set where she sat down onto her padded butt, waiting patiently for Ruki to join her. The two diapered women sat there while the crew went around changing settings on their cameras, moving reflectors and screens while raising tripods and adjusting their cameras.

Finally, Mephious ordered everyone to take their places. He turned to Rumiko and smiled "I apologize about this delay but I didn't expect a second model. Shall we begin, ladies?"

"Absolutely, Mephy." Rumiko winked.

"Very good. Let's start with some innocent diaper play." Mephious stated and pointed at Ruki. "I want you to turn and face one side while you stand on all fours."

Ruki got up onto her hands as her bottom crinkled loudly from her thick padded as she crawled over to where the director pointed.

"Excellent. Now, look up toward the camera."

Ruki was rewarded with her obedience with a flurry of shutter flashes as the cameras captured her image.

"Good, that's it!" Mephious barked in a pleased tone. "Grab that bottle and look down now at it."

Ruki grabbed the prop that, to her surprise, was filled with milk.

"Great. Now close your eyes a little and suckle on the nipple of the bottle."

Ruki tried not to blush as she stuck the latex nipple into her mouth and tentatively gave it a suck. She certainly wasn't expecting to taste a creamy formula with a hint if vanilla. Despite being served in a bottle, it reminded her of iced coffee.

"Alright, now Rumiko. Ruki has your baba and you want some too."

Mephious explained, pointing at Ruki.

"What are you going to do about that?"

Taking her cue, Rumiko crawled over to her daughter and grabbed the bottle.

"That's it. There's my diapered Diva!"

It was so odd to see her mother fall into character so easily. She watched as her mother rolled onto her back and started drinking from the bottle like an oversized baby. Her bootie covered feet holding the bottle in place as the cameras roared to life, taking picture after picture of her padded backside while the older woman happily drank from her baba.

Suddenly, Mephious called out to the young adult.

"Ruki, Rumiko has stolen your baba! Grab that rattle and make her give it back to you!"

Ruki couldn't help but think about how ridiculous this all was, but it did sound like fun in a rather stupid way. So, without wasting another moment, she grabbed hold of the oversized rattle and crawled over with it in her hand.

Rumiko was so preoccupied with drinking her formula from her bottle that she failed to notice her daughter's approach. Without warning, the large bulb of the rattle made contact with her plastic covered backside, causing the older woman to squeal out in surprise.

"Nicely done, Ruki! Great improvisation!"

With the bottle dropped and rolling away from her mother, Ruki took her chance and lounged for the bottle, landing onto her stomach while her diapered butt faced the cameras perfectly. Another round of pictures being taken could be heard as Ruki started to nurse on the bottle in triumph.

However, Rumiko wasn't pleased with having her lunch stolen like that. Sure, it was her daughter, and she'd normally, happily give up her meal to feed her daughter, but this was different. Now that she was in that babyish headspace, she wanted that baba more than she had ever wanted anything else in her life. She jumped at Ruki and the two adults found themselves in a dog pile of sorts.

Mephious stood by, cameras going wild as his two models had a mock play fight for the prized bottle. After a few moments, the entangled women found themselves innocently exploring each other's bodies, but quickly stopped, each one blushing when they realized what they were doing. It was bad enough that they were literally acting like babies, but Ruki couldn't believe that she had accidently comped a feel off of her mother's breast.

Rumiko, on the other hand, struggled to reign in her kinky side. She was positively horny and in her element. Normally, her partner in these shoots was another model who she could cuddle with and explore her body. But she couldn't exactly do that to her daughter. The woman was grateful that her daughter had stuck it out this long and decided to do this. They rarely got to bond and Rumiko didn't want things to get any more bizarre than they already were.

Still, her pussy tingled, demanding her attention, refusing to be ignored. Rumiko knew one way to easily satisfy that urge. She stood up on her knees and steadied her breathing as she let loose a powerful stream into her diaper, sighing as she pissed her pampers.

As the cameras caught every angle of the wetting, Ruki looked positively curious by what her mother was doing until she heard her sigh in relief. Then it all became clear, her mother was wetting herself, peeing her diaper like a literal baby. No one else seemed to mind or be bothered by it, quite the contrary. The director and the photographers were happily snapping pictures of the event like it was some monumental achievement.

"Adjust the reflector. I want more light on her Rumiko's diaper!"

One of the staff members quickly repositioned a reflector to make sure Rumiko's crotch was well lit.

Again, Ruki found herself unsure of what to do. She didn't want to compete with her mother like that. Fighting over a bottle was bad enough but she was not going to get into a literal pissing contest with her mother.

Rumiko pressed her hand into her crotch, pushing the soggy padding against her mound while she gave the camera a dumb yet satisfied grin.

"Nicely done, Rumiko. You're shining bright like always." Mephious stated. "Now let's utilize some cuddling in the crib!"

'This is going to be a long day.' Ruki thought as she watched her mother waddle towards the crib.

"Come along, baby girl. Join mama in the crib."

Ruki could only blush in response as she crawled over to the crib.

The next hour featured various angles of them hugging each other or standing on their knees, looking over the railing of the crib. A few pictures would have them pretending to be asleep. All in all, Ruki didn't mind too much except for when Mephious had her lay on opposite sides of the crib while her mom was looking over the railing. During that particular scene, her mother's big bulky, diapered butt literally rubbed against her face, causing her to gag. Sometime during the shoot, her mom must've used her diaper for more than just peeing.

"Alright, ladies. I think we're done with the crib."

Ruki smiled, happy to be getting out of the crib but fell to her bottom when a cramp squeezed her bladder. She stood still on the crib mattress, not wanting to let go, holding it as best she could. If she didn't do something quick, she'd be peeing her diaper just like her mom did.

"Mephy, umm."

Ruki paused, embarrassed and unsure of how to say what needed to be said.

"Yes, what is it, Ruki?"

Rumiko studied the pained look that had spread across her daughter's face, instantly recognizing that look of desperation as one she had seen many years before when Ruki was in the middle of potty training.

"It's okay, Mephy. I know what's wrong." Rumiko spoke up, giving the director a wink.

Rumiko positioned herself behind her daughter, easing her to sit in between her spread legs. Their diapers touched, crinkling loudly as the back of Ruki's dry diaper came into contact with the crotch of Rumiko's wet diaper. Rumiko then reached her hands out and slowly started rubbing her daughter's shoulders in an effort to calm Ruki down.

Even though she was on the verge of having a major accident, the impromptu massage was quite welcomed. Ruki had to admit that it was alleviating some of her stress, but it still didn't solve her most pressing issue; her overwhelmed bladder. If only she had used the bathroom before she got dressed. She had many opportunities to do so, but she simply didn't because of all the curveballs that her mother had thrown at her.

Suddenly, she heard her mother's voice.

"Just use your diaper, baby. That's what it's there for and you'll feel so much better after you go potty."

Ruki couldn't believe her ears. Did her mother really expect her to just piss herself like a baby? Regardless of what her mother wanted; her bladder wasn't going to last forever.

"It's not hard, baby. Just go pee pee in your diaper."

Ruki wanted to argue, wanted to resist, but between the shoulder rub and her mother's legs wrapped around her, she realized that it would be futile to act up. Besides, when her mother wet her diaper, it wasn't exactly obvious that she had done anything from the appearance of the front of the diaper. Without warning, Ruki felt her mother's right arms snake across her chest until it was able to grab her hand. Slowly but surely, Ruki felt her mother guide her hand down towards her crotch until her mother's hand held her hand flush against the slick plastic.

"C'mon, baby girl." Ruki heard her mother whisper. "Do it for mama. Make me proud!"

Ruki didn't know what to think. Her mother actually wanted her to piss her pants. Well, diaper, but it was pretty much the same thing. She was so used to a toilet that she couldn't even imagine doing what her mother wanted her to do. Then again, she really had no other choice. Plus, Ruki realized that, when her mother had wet her diaper, it wasn't exactly that obvious except for her reaction.

So, with that in mind, Ruki eased up and let loose, pouring a cascade of urine into her awaiting diaper. Both Rumiko and Ruki could feel the warmth radiating from her crotch. It was such a wonderful sensation, one that caused Ruki's body to shiver in excitement. The feeling of her diaper soaking up her pee, sagging against her pussy caused the young adult to softly moan.

Meanwhile, Rumiko smiled like a proud parent, happy that her daughter was finally enjoying herself. She could feel the back of Ruki's diaper expanding between her thighs, the urine obviously spreading to her daughter's bottom. She slowly pulled Ruki backwards, letting the young adult lay her head onto her padded crotch, much like a pillow. Rumiko gazed down at Ruki's joy-filled face. Her eyes were closed, as if she was savoring the feeling of her newly soaked diaper. It was so surreal seeing her daughter like this. Rumiko felt completed, her dream had finally come true.

Roughly an hour later, Ruki waited in the lobby for her mother. She had gotten dressed rather quickly since she didn't want to hang around while her mother changed out of a very dirty diaper. Still, Ruki thought it was a good idea to stick around in the lobby.

Finally, Ruki found herself gazing at her mother, cheeks still glowing red from a day filled with blushing and unexpectedly embarrassing situations, as the older woman entered the reception area.

"You did very well today, Ruki. You made me so proud!"

Before Ruki knew it, her mother had pulled her in for another hug.

"Thanks, mom. It was weird, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have fun today."

"That's great. I'm glad to hear you had a good time and I really want to thank you for coming. You have no idea how happy you made me."

"No problem, mom." Ruki grinned.

They both broke off the hug and walked towards the parking lot. Ruki's car parked a few aisles back, but before she got too far away from her mother, she called out to her.

"I'll be back here tomorrow!"

Rumiko gave her daughter a confused look.

"But we don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow."

Ruki smiled, "I know."

Rumiko couldn't help but chuckle as her daughter got into her car. She watched Ruki drive off before she pulled out a picture that Mephy had given to her. It was such a sweet memento. The picture showed her and Ruki standing there in their diapers. She was holding out her fingers in the traditional "V" for "Victory" gesture while her daughter had her arms crossed across her chest, pouting.

"Thank you, Ruki, for being so brave. I'll cherish this picture always."

The End

For just a three dollar pledge, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. 

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 1
On Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 12:24 PM, Nicole Kolibri said:

:56_EmoticonsHDcom:

Bravo
If that's from your crap ... Bravo

I just do not think it's your story, your writing style is usually never so round and fluid!

but if you write this story self and it is your inspiration so must i give you, "a standing ovation" from me

It was so good, so soft and so good. ... no stupid AB stuff.
I like it realy

greatings
Nicole

I wrote this story, but I really struggled to write it. Had to go back multiple times and fix things here and there and I still find errors when I go over it. Ultimately, I hated everything about this story and, while I didn't rush writing this story, I did keep things moving. Normally, I enjoy an idea so much, I flesh out everything about it with descriptions of things or places and sensations. Not here, I just wanted to get this commission done.  The whole thing made me very uncomfortable to write and maybe that is why it doesn't seem like I wrote it because I did not enjoy writing it.

At least you and the customer, enjoyed it. :)

This story got me in serious trouble with Patreon.

Overall I enjoyed the story. I do have to say that having a mother and daughter doing this together was a little uncomfortable. I was glad to see that there was only a mention of sexual  arousal and that they didn’t act on it. That would have been over the top for me. 

This was a really fun story and I enjoyed it a lot. I've only seen the first two seasons of Digimon so I'm only vaguely familiar with Ruki and Renamon. Still, that wasn't a hindrance to my accessing the characters, which is a testament to the writer.

Good work!

• 3 weeks later...

The fanfiction aspect didn't really do anything for me but it was still a fun read.