LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what is the best diaper for everything period?

I'm hopefully going to have money soon and am going to be looking into some diapers for when I want some time with me myself and I and would like to know which is the best diaper for both styles, fitted brief and pull up, so far the atn from tranquillity has some decent reviews,but I wanna know what diaper can take a deep enema and not leak even if I am on my side. Happy messing all, I hope to join the ranks of those who soil themselves daily.

• Haha 1

I like the Abena Abri-Flex pull-up. Absorbency is great plus it has a wetness indicator up the front. I have always liked the Tena slip maxi diaper. Two nights ago I had already messed it and completely soaked it with a full bladder and it didn’t leak a drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there is one perfect diaper for all situations.  There are too any variables.  In some cases you may want a super thick diaper that can go 10 hours or more or one that will be thick and bulky to last overnight with heavy wetting.  That same diaper may not be appropriate for day wear to work or with family on a summer outing when wearing thin shorts.  There may be times when you will need another change after 2 hours, such as if you have recently changed diapers and know you will mess yourself soon.  To wear an expensive thick Mega Max diaper and then change out of it in 2 hours because you messed in it is wasteful.  With all the different diapers available, we have many choices so that we don't have to choose a "One-Size-Fits-All" diaper.  Besides, variety is the spice of life.  To me, the fetish would get pretty dull if I had to wear the same brand of diaper all the time.  I like to mix things up and wear different thicknesses and brands of diapers for different situations.  

I suggest that you choose maybe 3 or 4 different brands that you've tested and like to use for different situations.  Maybe Mega Max or Betterdry for over night in bed, when alone, when you want a very thick diaper or you just want to spend 10 hours or more in the same diaper.  Maybe try some decent thinner but absorbent diapers like Wellness briefs or Abena M2 that are more discreet and not so bulky when out among friends, work and family.  They may last only 5 or so hours instead of 12 hours before needing a change and may be cheaper as well for those occasions.  Mix it up with some special times diapers that have prints or the Northshore diapers that come in solid colors just for fun.  Remember, when you try and chose one overall product for all situations, something will suffer here and there weather that be too bulky at times or not enough protection for other times.

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, NonCommitted11 said:

Speaking of ‘period’... ladies.. what do y’all do during that time of the month? Do y’all go in your diapers or wear female protection in addition to the diaper?

Speaking from experience, it's complicated.  There's a distinct reason that menstrual pads =/= diapers on so many levels.  It has layers just like how we choose which diaper is ideal for our uses.  I'll give a little bit of personal experience with what I've discovered since wearing diapers over 10 or so years.

(TMI Incoming)

I have a heavier flow, which comes with the territory of clots and general blood on everything ever.  A drugstore diaper will not handle it.  Why?  Blood dries differently than urine does, and it makes it so that additional blood cannot soak into the padding of the drugstore diaper.  Once the diaper has a layer dried on it, it's game over.  Nothing will wick properly and will likely leak out the sides (including if I wet).  I don't run into this problem as much with premium diapers given that they have taller leak guards and an overall wider and longer crotch.
As for ladies with lighter flows, I imagine they don't run into this issue and can use what they like.  I used to use feminine hygiene products while wearing Goodnites (feel of a diaper, protection of a replaceable liner/tampon) but I wouldn't be able to wet at the same time.  With a tampon it's unhygenic and can cause a UTI, while with a pad...Well I'm certain many have made home made diapers using women's pads before, so I don't feel that needs much explaining!